Be NEET

>be NEET
>no money for vidya, PC upgrading and new consoles
>get bored of videogames because of too much free time
>get a job
>eventually build myself a top tier PC, buy a few consoles and a shitload of vidya
>too tired for play it
You just can't win

Attached: 1549925214017.png (540x390, 165K)

whats a neet

Attached: 1549236916270.png (865x679, 692K)

a free man

You cracked the code, OP. Now start cutting away the bonds you have with the people around you and then commit sudoku. That's what i'm doing right now.

>excellent with money
>rent
>donations
>house cleaner

Attached: 1545954867814.jpg (750x748, 105K)

>donations

YES THAT'S IT, GIVE TO CHARITY. YOU WANT TO TELL PEOPLE YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON, DON'T YOU?

Attached: happy wario.png (1350x1350, 482K)

donations - 615$
how can someone be this retarded

Trust me user even if you had the plentiest of times to play vidya on your buff pc, you will eventually grow bored of them. Also the current has spew mostly soulless shit games adds fuel to the fire and Im worried for the next gen.

>Donations
>Still renting while doing charity shit
Yeah good with money kek

>rent $825

Must be nice not living in California.

Get roommates user.

>donation
Twitch pay pig and gacha are not donation.

>$615 in monthly donations
Is this some sort of tax-deductable thing I don't understand, or this person as stupid as they seem?

is that a fidget spinner tattoo?

>paying rent
>excellent with money

yes good goy continue setting your income ablaze by paying someone else to live on their property instead of owning it yourself

Attached: 1531203411538.png (1080x1080, 260K)

>earn $100k/year
>still have to rent an apartment and share it with others

i guess soviet communal housing is part of the american dream now

>roommates

Must be nice not being an anti-social, degenerate, piece of shit

BEST Yea Forums thread

Hmmm are the donations for reducing tax?

You have to work within the system you live in.

This is the essence of the onion retard bugfag

Attached: 1527140093469.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

Its an acronym for someone who doesn't have a job or any education
Not
in
Education
Employment
or
Training

Anyone else kind of enjoy being poor? Makes me appreciate everything I have and I like to think of ways to stretch my money

No.

No.

Buying a house isn't exactly cheap and I sincerely doubt a 25YO would already be able figure out where they want to settle down. Rent is more expensive in the long run (decades) but the flexibility it allows is worth the premium to a lot of people.

No.

I stepped away from vidya (with a few exceptions) for like 10 years due to school and then post-college unemployment. Recently, I got a job that pays $120k a year but only requires me to put in 20 hours of actual work per week from home. So I've rediscovered vidya.

Savor the lessons you learn while poor. I learned that I could survive anywhere as long as I had rice and onions to eat.

I'd enjoy it if I didn't have family that needed my support. I'm fine living off scraps and being on the verge of homelessness at all times, but I'm not fine with my mom and sisters being in the same position.

No.

America, the nation of cuckolds.

>Health insurance

Attached: Laugh.webm (1262x514, 844K)

>You have to work

that's where you're wrong bucko

Attached: 1.jpg (409x409, 38K)

For me it was intermittent fasting with apples and sardines on the days where I'd eat. I also got multivitamins when I had a bit of extra money.

>dining out: $250
you could buy a couple of anime figures with that money, the absolute state of normalfags
>donations: $615
fucking retarded

Attached: 1550094288730.jpg (1067x600, 43K)

No.

>Learn to live on a budget when I had a low paying job
>Now making more than double that
>Got so used to living the budget lifestyle my money just accumulates with no purpose

cool, thanks user

>Groceries - $400
Is that person obese??

Welcome to real life. Enjoy your stay.

I learned how to cook and started buying clearance produce (since the grocery store was within walking distance, I could buy it and use it same day). Onions, peppers, maybe some meat if I had some spare change, and rice was my main staple, but I was always figuring out how to do other stuff depending on what was available.

well?

Attached: 28D897EA00000578-3087433-image-a-7_1432030409971.jpg (634x2662, 419K)