What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 4123312423412.png (602x738, 696K)

we literally just had this thread.
nobody is asking him for a fucking thing.

Looks like a dude i fucked in the ass back in the day

Zero self-awareness. It's a shortcoming the majority of the human population suffers from. Barely anyone asks 'what will what I'm about to do/say/post/etc accomplish?'

>try to get in on the hero shooter craze
>fail spectacularly
>try to get in on the battle royale craze
>fail spectacularly

lol

Jesus Christ, this dude has lived up his own ass l his entire life. How can you be this deluded?

Turns out he was a talent-less hack who spent his entire career being propped up by people with actual talent and when he ventured out on his own reality fucked his shit up hard.

That's literally all his memoirs need to contain.

Nah he was actually a good map designer back in the UT99 days.

That’s seriously dangerous, user. ThT headband alone would probably give you HIV.

As were hundreds of others. He was nothing special. If he'd realized that 20 years ago, he might be something special now.

The br was nothing but a quick cash grab and i guess that worked out
The game was so empty, bad, unfinished, they werent even bothered to add textures, just the cash shop was working

>make another videogame!

said no one

onions

Twitter. Microblogging gives every 100~ IQ pseud a platform, deludes them, and then they start engaging with the echo chamber before turning into...this

Is that you Cliffy?

Attached: 1548554177736.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Where'd his muscles go?

What the fuck is that shirt? Looks pretty sexist to me, is Cliffy a girl fetishist?

Wait what shirt is that for real though

I'm guessing he's on some shitty pseudovegan diet with high carbs and very little protein and fats. Would also explain his mental state.

Does he think that looks good? He's fucking delusional.

Hannah Montana shirt.

gears of war

>As were hundreds of others. He was nothing special. If he'd realized that 20 years ago, he might be something special now.
Savage, but spot on.

what message is he trying to convey?
>internet: make another video game! (that never happened by the way)
>me: i'm sitting in a chair looking like a faggot
I can't tell if I'm autistic and I don't get it or if he's autistic and it makes zero fucking sense
this is as confusing as "but during the stone age...!" to me

That's Miley? Goddamn looks like something out of the 80s and I love it. Anyone got a link to that shirt?

Some people handle repeated failure in strange ways

I honestly feel bad for him
What have we done Yea Forums. Look at him. Jesuschrist

>what message is he trying to convey?
>"my intended audience hated me so I'm going full leftist pandering for the Twitter points"

>my intended audience hated me so I'm going to pander to my intended audience for twitter points
?????????

The sad part is, this isn't even a good meltdown. There was no god-tier disaster that he got engulfed by, like John Romero's Daikatana. There wasn't even an embarrassing egotistical rant from the unlikeable likes of Phil Fish. He's just slowly backing out of the room after making an entrance that nobody asked for, while checking over his shoulder that people are still watching.

Is cliffy b gonna transition?

Cliffy B is absolute cringe, but i've seen literally no one mention the fact that he's clearly trying to look "80's" as some sort of commentary on Radical Heights.

Mind you I don't know what he's trying to say, or why.

Ultimately though the takeaway from the situation doesn't change, he's still a massive faggot.

he wants the fame, attention and positive reinforcement of being a semi-popular video game developer, but without the hard work

Attached: cliff.png (640x783, 403K)

none of that sixty dollar multiplayer only bullshit

>gaming audience vs the Twitter "gaming" audience

Jesus fuck. The kids born in 2000 are posting. That’s fucking Kelly from saved by the bell.

You idiot

You even bigger idiot.

Attached: 354B8CAD-9158-49E1-88AB-D9DD5B8B2407.jpg (803x1200, 139K)

How old is this guy again?

I don't think so, but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts wearing dresses.

>there was no god tier disaster that he got engulfed by
>what is lawbreakers
>what is radical heights

People giving money to people and corporation doing stuff like that.

Attached: POSitive_sony.webm (1280x720, 3M)

This is what happens to a person when the internet bullies them. We created this.

Attached: 1541379549747.jpg (480x480, 46K)

What a fucking tragedy. I wonder what late 90s Cliffy B. would say to the current Cliff if they would meet. How can people lower and debase themselves publicly like that . Spineless faggot.

Attached: wot.jpg (505x550, 21K)

Older than my dad.

zoom zoom

Hard flops, but nobody really expected them to burn up the world. Even Cliffy said he wanted Lawbreakers to be "third or fourth" place among multiplayer shooters, and he's supposed to be the frontman for the company. Mediocre return with a mediocre exit.

That shirt gave me GamerGate flashbacks, big oof! Not sure why Cliffy still pretends to be a male feminist.

>the internet bullied him by not buying his piece of shit games
No, this is what happens when literally all you do is jump from bandwagon to bandwagon like a fucking tool. He made Lawbreakers because Overwatch was popular, he made that battle royale game (can't even remember what the fuck it's called) because Fortnite is huge, now he's turning into a faggot because it's the new "cool" thing to do.

>make another videogame!
literally no one said this

Jesus Christ this is what people thought was hot in the 70s?

shit dude gears of war was nothing more than trying to get in on the bloom and blur craze of the 360 era and its a completely dead franchise already

This is what I think is hot right now.

So there's people outside the room as well? You need to work on your analogies buddy.

what the fuck animal is that

Sea dog

That was the 90's you zoomer.

that is still hot now. do you like boys?

work on my dick and balls

If they look like that then yeah sure.

daily reminder that he is an asshole and a liar

Attached: 679567345347.jpg (609x532, 95K)

>Hows it going fellow gamers?

I don't understand why people post made up shit on a 2bn network where literally everyone can dispute their claim.

cliffyb is the type of nigga to consider himself a good map designer but has no clue how to make textures.

one of those people who bangs out some map geometry and thinks thats the thing that other people care about. he's probably tried to copy blood gulch into gears of war in every single game and thinks its his programmers when it doesn't work

With pleasure, master~

in feel like that's another bad analogy to what's between your legs

no, he just made a 360° turn and walked out

don't be so hard on him, cliffyb didn't learn how to read or write until he was 15, so words don't come easily to him

this and fpbp. Fuck the hell off cliffy.

Attached: 1521112503829.png (1280x720, 652K)

The truth barely matters on twitter. Plenty of people will happily believe whatever lies their favourite social media faggot tells them, and anyone proving them wrong can be blocked or ignored.

Its just am actual selfie. He's on a middle aged fashion kick after losing his company he quit his job to run, he's literally just making up reasons to post pictures of himself on the internet

All the maps he made are trash

Man's got some esteem issues and attention seeking rendencies. I think this is what happens when you're insecure about your company's failures

should we write him another letter?

Attached: a letter to cliffy b.jpg (996x2047, 338K)

>Cliffy: Pretend someone asked for more shitty games
>Also Cliffy:
Can this faggot die already?

Attached: thank you.gif (350x194, 1.94M)

westerngaming.jpg

what happened to this massive faggot? he used to be a cool dudebro

now he turned into whatever the fuck

Attached: Cliff_B.jpg (1000x1500, 118K)

Ten toes down

The biggest slap to his face IMO was when he jumped into a twitter conversation that old has-been Xbox marketing head Larry Hryb was having. IIRC Cliffy asks him to contact him for business opportunities about Lawbreakers, "hit me up, for old times' sake, you still have my number" etc. Larry just tells him "you have my number".

Didn't he make hundreds of millions when Facebook bought out Oculus?
Big deal for him not getting paid a salary for two years. Then again, most other CEO's would've bled the studio dry before forfeiting their salary. So there's that, I guess.

Liberalism is literally what happened. He joined the feminists and became a huge cunt.

he always was a huge cunt

This is what happens when a boomer tries to be a zoomer.

>things that didn't happen, the twitter post

This is the one that lets other dudes plow his wife, right?

Attached: 15508337659801.png (602x738, 435K)

nobody asked for this

Isn’t this clearly ironic? He seems to be making fun of the fact that having shallow and distasteful lgbtq representation is practically a must when making a new game.

Bet he hates gays and people of colour. But he only does that to sell video game lol

>make a few big successful games
>thought that those past successes would follow him his entire life
>thought "goodwill" didn't have an expiration date
>cries like a bitch almost every week

Saddy Cwiffy.

Is he going through a second mid life crisis?

That was always the problem. He's wanted attention. The whole dudebro thing was just an act to garner attention. You can clearly see that he's just doing whatever that is relevant at the moment to achieve that "such a cool gui" status. The only problem is that he keeps on arriving at the next fad way too late. Both in terms of his games and social life style choices.

anyone in here play LawBreakers?

so he's actually turning into a woman, got it

lol

Attached: 230948345.jpg (1194x840, 76K)

>Bleszinski

Attached: Bazooka.jpg (600x900, 37K)

>Internet: make another video game!
When did this happen?

Based

Probably Yea Forums telling him so they can laugh at it when it gets a max playerbase of 89 people

Attached: 1549495572195.png (215x235, 37K)

Im ashamed of the fact this guy has a Polish surname

All zoomers must hang.

Just be glad you're not any of these numales and move on, it's what I do.

God, that was fucking funny.

This is like one of those pictures that makes my brain want to think "Man I'm glad that social media wasn't as prevalent when I was a kid or I might have ended up being a faggot like this guy", but instead it's a grown-ass man in his 40s.

Attached: unknown.png (402x467, 226K)

these always make me laugh fuck

I remember when his career started taking a nosedive. After Gears of War was announced, he was never the same. From that point, Epic games focused on profiting from naive console gamers. They even halfassed their flagship title, unreal tournament 3, to focus on console trash.

Attached: 1550304940135.png (355x300, 36K)

Attached: Rad-Shites.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

is he dabbing to hide his tears

Attached: the_guy_calling_you_an_incel_on_xboxliveJPG.jpg (1768x1065, 107K)

I wouldn't mind another Bulletstorm

He lost his company and had a mental breakdown afterwards and became gay as a result.

Is this his “Fake and Gay“ halloween costume?

Why is it so fun to bully BAZINGA man?

What did he mean by this?

>that hairline

Attached: 1542867528103.jpg (743x742, 143K)

well, at least he's having fun with it.

what the fuck is happening to video games man

Attached: 50F355130B1545CD9F9BB3900FB7CE10.jpg (550x407, 41K)

None of that "paying my employees" bullshit

Attached: 1550002154058.gif (377x372, 3.46M)