Get woke,go broke

Get woke,go broke.
Is this the metal gear survive of far cry games? I debut the series is going to recover from this.

Attached: 1550733384720.jpg (750x838, 427K)

>I debut the series
Shill.

has nothing to do with being "woke", the Far Cry 3 formula has outstayed its welcome

i thought having niggers as the baddies were the opposite of woke

Even if I was interested in the game I won't download their shitty client

What's woke about it?

>release a 40$ asset flip
>go broke

It's not "real" far cry if it doesn't have a number.

spin off title of mainline game doesn't sell as well as the mainline farcry game it stemmed from
woah stop the presses!

the game isn't woke at all but Yea Forums doesn't play video games as usual

people are probably just tired of ubishit #1,394,038, literally all of their games are the fucking same and I only got baited into buying it because it's a sequel to the only far cry setting that's unique enough to make me give a shit. overall I don't see the appeal in this for normies

they're still b*dass power pocs which is a sjw move

Fucking this, even normalfags have already been complaining in droves about FC5 being a boring rehash.

It outstayed its welcome with Far Cry 3. Blood Dragon only worked because it was radically different in style, but everything since has been trying to copy 3's success to its own detriment. New Dawn is just the point of saturation.

this game is death of the outsider: ubishit edition

they made literally every mistake arkane made with the last dishonored entry, it's uncannily retarded

I bet Ubisoft employees are bighfiving each other right now saying "yes! We made the ANTAGONISTS black now they can't complain we're pushing an agenda!"

are they pushing the agenda that niggers are criminals?

Nah people love the formula, look at witcher 3
What mistakes?

Uhh... Death of the outsider was fine though? Could have used more marketing I guess but the game itself was fine.

I fucking wish but they're doin the opposite.

How?

No, the game is fucking trash, stop defending reddit garbage.

It turns out insulting the demographic that mainly buys your games is a bad move.

Are those mongrels supposed to be the protags? Didn't play Far Cry since the third.

Should've gone to the Epic Store and not release it on Steam while it's dying.

no one cares enough about this tired old shit to even know if it's meant to be "woke" or not

The way they advertised this shit on steam was pretty obnoxious they paired it with basketball ads.
Literally said fuck off when i saw it

Seethe harder, tranny

I don't watch basketball, what do you mean?

>has nothing to do with being "woke"
yes it has faggot
these retards buy any popular or big name game but not even they want to buy this

How did they do that?

what in god's green earth does witcher 3 have to do with this

It’s because anyone who isn’t a fucking retard is waiting for it go on sale. Who the fuck buys games at full price anymore, anyways?

it's the same fucking game that's why.

A spin off of a shit game doesn't sell well.
Colour me surprised.

I think both are true. How many times can they remake Far Cry 3? It's the exact same formula with some fixes and improvements. Black women are literally bottom tier when it comes to demographics. They're wanted by nobody.

Attached: eat_shit.jpg (741x1080, 41K)

me either thats the point.

Normalfags love these cinematic walking simulators with pretty graphics. They would buy FC6 instantly.
But this one just looks like shit with ugly niggers promoting it.

>OH MY GOD WHERE AM I
>climb tower
>bunch of icons pop up
>walk there
>liberate camp
>got a gun part
>next spot, repeat ad nauseam
>thank you for playing our game

Well yeah, it's literally just a cash grab side game like blood dragon and whatever that BC far cry was called

>two hood rat hoes somehow run a massive war gang
>all they ever wear is fucking rallycross gear as "protective gear"

>Arrogant enough to get within stabbing distance of full grown men
>Somehow none of them are dead.

I could not think of a more insufferable pair of game antagonists.

>Have high powered guns
>Spend entire game fiddle fucking around rather then sitting in a goddamn treeline and putting a round into them both as they zip around on a side by side ATV or some other open topped stupidity.