Anthem loading times are as long as sonic 06

>Anthem loading times are as long as sonic 06 twitter.com/Nitomatta/status/1098409197773848576

How can you be more of a failure then Sonic 06?

Attached: anthem_preview_hero-hero-1.jpg (940x528, 156K)

>poorfags not using an SSD in 2019

>subsidizing bad design with your own money

Attached: 1360245004650.jpg (300x400, 16K)

honestly this is false. i have a potato pc and my game loads under 20 sec 100% of the time (after the patch).

>How can you be more of a failure then Sonic 06?

Here is your answer

Attached: 1550772249611.png (1901x1100, 826K)

ACG has reported that the SSD load times are over 1 minute as well, and get longer the more you progress in the game.

>it's your fault that the game is bad
>just buy more stuff!

>60$ for a game

You must be rich to play a videogame

Attached: 1547311102543.jpg (512x512, 51K)

Imagine this being one of your coworkers

the tech industry work force is now like a mental asylum.

now i understand why people vote trump. we need to fight against this degeneracy.

>watching youtube on phone
>fucking anthem ad playing 5 times in each vid
make it stop

I have an SSD and a quite good PC otherwise and the load times are still annoyingly long and frequent. They have at least gotten noticeably better after the patch, though they're still ridiculous considering other devs have managed to make similarly sized or even much larger open world games with no load screens at all.

>I have an SSD and a quite good PC
could you please tell me a couple of things since i tried only the demo a week ago:
- is the audio still bugging out?
- can i change the FOV?
- are there still random disconnections and/or is the game still crashing from time to time?

It's one thing to discuss whether the game is good or not, it's another to discuss if the game is playable or not.

Is it wrong to feel disgust when looking at him?

>Yes, had it completely cut out while playing yesterday
>No, it's fucking bullshit, especially given the ridiculously tiny FoV where you can't tell what the fuck is going on around you
>Yes, I had a disconnect after a giant pain in the ass of a titan fight yesterday and have to go back and redo the mission if I ever decide to play this shitty game again

I'm glad I only paid $15 to play this shit and not the full $60

Just keep loading and reloading the video until all the yellow ad blocks on the timeline disappear.
It takes about 20-30 times.

fuck. Thanks for the update. I wanted another entry in this genre just to have some healthy competition. I'm so fucking tired on having to beg for functioning games at launch, let alone entertaining ones.
But i gues it's my own fault for having vidya as one hobby

It's obvious Anthem was made for next gen and they downgraded it

Yeah, at least those things are theoretically patchable though. The game's other issues aren't.

To me it seems more like it's obviously the bare skeleton of a very different and much more extensive game that was wrapped up and hastily pushed out the door after lingering too long in development hell.

>$60 for a game
>too dumb to realise EA willingly allows you to pay $15 to play the game for a month then cancel, because you will easily complete all the content within that month
I never knew anime posters could be this retarded

Can you do that on console? I assume most anime posters play on them and not PC.

>Can you do that on console?
i don't think so. I've seen numerous posts from console users on reddit lamenting they had to wait the 22nd to play. But i have no other info

>Imagine this being one of your coworkers
I wouldn't be able to even look it in the eye to be honest, I'd avoid any sort of contact as best as I could