What the fuck is Microsoft thinking?

wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-xbox-game-pass-ori/

Attached: Micronintendo.png (819x748, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/xbox-lockhart-anaconda-e3-2019/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they want to kill the fat man.

Attached: Gabe N Phat Rapper.jpg (854x478, 65K)

The only thing I could think is that they really want to put their games on a system that actually sells in Japan.
And Microsoft isn't exactly the most devoted video game company.
They make more money from the military and private projects.

Is Microsoft planning to ditch the Xbox?

This is pretty much a sign that Microsoft is conceding the console market to Nintendo and Sony, after the Crackdown 3 and Scalebound fiascos they just can’t compete any longer

They fucked up their ship and now it's sinking.
Better jump onto someone else's until they can use massive bux to buy it.

No, like everyone else they're planning to offer up content to everyone on every platform via streaming.

They’ve basically been pressured into dropping the traditional console model by shareholders because the Xbox division lost so much money this gen thanks to E3 2013 and the PS4 outselling it almost 3:1. It’s why they’re pushing streaming and the W10 comparability thing so strongly now.

Nintendo won't even concede to the Yakuza which almost every other company has in nipland, like shit they'll let themselves get bought out my a western company

Plus the Japanese government would likely intervene if any foreign entity tried to buy an institution like Sony or Nintendo.

>Microsoft buying out a few who nip devs.
>Microsoft putting games on switch
>New console rumors
Really seems like they are doing some ground work for their next gen Japan launch.

Attached: 1546821020819.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

Shinzo Abe got so spooked by Trump that he came to the White House with a 500 million dollar investment plan. I'm not saying it's likely, but the Japanese government would totally throw Nintendo under the bus if it meant they could keep those sweet carrier battle groups around.

Xbox is not a serious console competitor starting next gen, it will be more like a Windows 10 box that allows you to easily play Microsoft games, Microsofts endgame is porting to everything (even Playstation) to maximise the gamepass profits and create the biggest game service

It's happening. The end of Snoy is coming.

Attached: nintenbox.jpg (368x362, 39K)

Microsoft is thinking
>FUCK we've reached the limit of Xcucks with a Game Pass subscription before we get the point of giving them away for free, let's put it on Switch as well

imagine being this fucking clueless

>Xbox
i think you mean Microsoft/Windows
Xbox is completely useless

They are putting it on Android and iOs as well. I'm thinking they are trying to go ahead of Gooogle

If anything it's the end of Xbox.

wccftech.com/xbox-lockhart-anaconda-e3-2019/

Attached: Anaconda.png (809x777, 148K)

They tried that before. The 360 lineup in Japan was pretty good for Jrpgs.
>vesperia
>blue dragon
>lost odyessy

They managed to even snag the popular Tetris Grandmaster series. Even ridge racer. Japan just doesn't like the xbox.