Nintendo and Xbox thread

How are we doing after yesterday news my fellow nintenbros and xbros? Just a reminder that the Xbox Game Pass might be coming to the Switch and that Reggie will retire on april.

Attached: nintenchad and xboxchad.png (2658x1049, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus
vg247.com/2019/02/22/xbox-game-pass-coming-to-switch-ori-luckys-tale-reports/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based

Attached: 1528875939574.png (929x1100, 764K)

official thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus

>Imagine Dragons was behind this shit turd
While yesterday's news marked the end of an era, I can't wait to see Gears on Switch and Scalebound released on Xbone for reals

Attached: 1517300477305.jpg (271x362, 20K)

But it'll all be cloud gaming with input lag and forced online
How is this even remotely exciting. Boy I sure can't wait to play Banjo-Kazooie with fucking input lag.

>Xbox game pass
>cloud gaming
Do you even know what game pass is?

What happened yesterday?

>muh input lag

wtf this escalated quickly
went from Scalebound to this in a couple of days

vg247.com/2019/02/22/xbox-game-pass-coming-to-switch-ori-luckys-tale-reports/

I knew MS was doing bad but damn that's desperate. Crackdown3 was the last straw.

Do you guys really want to play streaming game on Switch?

Even if it lag as shit?

Xbros, we might be on different consoles and your console might be facing you but I got mad respect for you guys. Stay cool bros and enjoy gaming.

>making more money = Desperate
??

Xtendo is based

>talking out of your ass

Well that's interesting. Seems Microsoft and Nintendo are even chummier than we thought.

as an eurofag I hope it will be possible to play the real FIFA version in Switch, that would be great lads

Actual legit question here. Everyone keeps talking about game pass, is it a streaming thing? I have no idea what game pass is.

Don't really care about this... I don't play Microsoft games on PC so I don't really see why I would play them on my Switch. If they resurrect Scalebound for Switch I'll buy that though.

see
>According to a Direct Feed Games report, Microsoft is working on making its Xbox Game Pass subscription service available on Nintendo Switch.

>The service will reportedly rely on Microsoft’s xCloud game streaming tech to stream Xbox One games to Switch consoles everywhere through a dedicated Xbox App.

>Xbox Game Pass has, of course, been exclusively a non-streaming service where subscribers are able to download and play games freely for the duration of their subscription. However, with Microsoft’s game streaming ambitions, most notably through the same xCloud tech, it’s easy to imagine the Xbox Game Pass label expanding to encompass both.

If Microsoft want people to buy a subscription service to play their games then they are really going to have to start making them higher quality. Sea of Thieves, State of Decay and Crackdown 3 don't exactly make me think "yeah I trust this publisher"

phill and bowser is based

Attached: phil-spencer-smile.jpg (640x480, 32K)