Daily reminder that EA is not your friend and will lie in your face for money

Attached: player first.png (793x575, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ea.com/game-changers
youtu.be/vAFk_I0nxnU
youtube.com/watch?v=1zOHM-9sQak&t=378s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ea: here's some money to shill our product
>youtuber: hurr this products is shit
>ea: no money for you then faggot

you'd think these retards would've learned from microsoft blowing dunkey the fuck out not to pull this shit

When the fuck was EA ever anyone's friend?
I know it's hip for zoomies to defend EA now but still, what the fuck?

>nu-Yea Forums defending EA
I never thought I'd see the day

yeah all 2 people who posted man Yea Forums BTFO

What the fuck is a Game Changer?

>Telling someone they're an idiot for not remembering that EA is evil
how is that defending EA

>even nuer-Yea Forums defending e celebs
I never thought I'd see the day

So, am I supposed to feel sorry for this shithead? He was shilling for Bethesda just a couple of months ago.

Apex Legends is kino though, he just sounds butthurt.

ea.com/game-changers

>muh ecelebs reeeeeeeee
you have to go back

sponsored means they pay you 10-20 thousands dollars to make the video, of course you need to be positive

A nicer term for shill, essentially.

>Those two posts
>defending ea
God you're retarded.

So basically he is a sellout, a shill taking money form publishers.

I'm surprised he was honest about it, guess it was shock to being blacklisted against getting any more shill deals.

it's an EA shill program for "influencers"

What did he say?

I dont get this
Basically this is admitting to market manipulation by sponsored false advertising
Why hasnt anyone filed a lawsuit yet?
Not necessarily because of this particular case, EA gets into shit like this almost daily
The beth shitstorm too, its just mindboggling at this point how people lie about their products and there are never any consequences aside from people getting angry at them for a week and then completely forgetting about it the next

When will this shit end?

agreed my fellow game changer

Did he say in the original video it was a sponsored video? if not he broke the law.

no shit

shill

>sponsored false advertising
Its not false advertising, its just advertising. They pay you to sell their product. If you are selling life insurance or anything other, do you only talk about positives or negatives as well?

he did

based ea fighting against fakenews from trump supporting alt-right-"""journos"""
literally nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1550383899487.png (400x324, 126K)

It was a video about Anthem though.

He got a copy of the game prerelease, some money too im guessing then made a video calling it a tedious unoptimized chore
Im guessing the op is about his anthem review
Shilling is getting paid to promote a product in a positive manner regardless of it being shit quality

Why does this sound like it was written by a chinese person?

Like "Game Changers" really?

Don't use the cute dumbpire to shitpost.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.36_[2017.02.26_04.45.19].jpg (1280x720, 50K)

How can you be so bad at shilling? All you have to do is pretend the game is good, get those sweet shillbucks, then immediately drop the game and never look back. It's the easiest job in the world and he fucked it up.

What im trying to get at is that EA would not have demanded the video pulled if he talked about the game in a positive way, so they ((((stongly encouraged)))) him to lie

Dont know man, people blame EA and shit but put yourself in the possition of the ones in charge, dudes probably know nothing about games or franchises like Star Wars and before all the lootbox shit got relevant the only thing away from making mountains of money (picture that) was including some shit that takes 0 effort or time, be honest, wouldnt you do it? Their only mistake was not being smooth enough, its economy of lowest effort

Attached: 1550654206347.jpg (520x520, 55K)

First party paid shill instead of getting hired as a "freelancer" on websites like fiverr.

Attached: EA1.png (1265x582, 82K)

Sponsored means they were paid, not getting the game free.

Sponsored literally means he was paid cash money, and a lot of it too.

So he was a shill after all. V is always right.

>VW pay you to advertise their new car
>you say in ad that their CO2 emission is way too high
>they don't pay you

This is how capitalism works kid

Does shitposting just become a reflex once your brain is sufficiently destroyed by it?

Angry joe gets about 10k for doing a sponsored video, most of the smaller channels get quite a bit less.

whole interent is saying game is shit even the big video game sites.
then there's you, a youtuber, saying that game is fucking great.
you'll get called out and lose your audience pretty quickly

How is this guy so retarded?

They are paying him to turn the video into advertising, if you're negative they won't do it again.

The guy is either retarded or gas lighting.

>defending ecelebs
no, (You) have to go back

Looks like he made a mistake.

Im a communist from now on
Thank you for opening my eyes grandpa

You don't have to say it's great, just not say it's outright bad. Let it wallow in its own mediocrity and move on with tons of sweet shillcash in your account and no fucks given.

They are being labled like the product they are.

>microsoft blowing dunkey the fuck out
Context?

so wait, wasn't the deleted video a review of the game?
did he do a sponsored negative-review? nobody could be that stupid,right?

>sponsored videos
>honesty

Monetizing youtube was a mistake.

He's probably trying to stir a controversy to be reinstated into the EA shill group via public outcry while also getting cred with people for being honest.

I was living in communist Poland, its wasn't great either I think I prefer times back then tho

So are sponsored reviews counted on metacritc etc? And Yea Forums uses metacritic scores to argue amongst itself?

A lot of sponsored contracts only tell you to play/stream the game, no restrictions on what you say.

Guess EA isn't into that.

Most people who watch youtube content are pretty dumb, they don't know what sponsored means which is why they can get away with it and still be thought of as legit.

"Sponsored means, hey guys I'm selling out on this video and the only reason I'm telling you is because it's the law"

Seems he thought the publisher would pay him a chunk of cash and he could be negative, so yeah a peabrain.

No, they're not.

Same here, only Hungary
Id not go back

guess saying game is mediocre isnt enough for ea, i dont know.

Don't you know how these things work?

They watch the creator and see if he likes the game or is being positive, if they say this it's because they know you already like it.

If it's just some big channel and they don't know if they will like it or not they say it outright.

>You don't have to say it's great
Even better you can meekly acknowledge the problems to appear somewhat unbiased while never addressing the criticisms and still shill it.

Dunkey was paid to review a microsoft game, forget which, he trashed it because it sucks, microsfot mad.

No because they aren't reviews, they call them other things like impressions or whatever nonsense.

yeah, capitalism is just a cousin to communism, a not so distant one once it hits its final form

He reuploaded it lads

He was paid to make videos on indie games on the xbox 360 but they said they were shit so they took the money away.

both of you need to fuck off for using that retarded term

Don't question the slayer of faith

communism works, capitalism doesn't.

If you want proof of that all you have to do is look at the millions of people fighting to get into communist countr...oh nvm

Attached: little rocks.jpg (481x482, 65K)

I liked that he shed some light on relatively unknown fps games but it's surprising how retarded he was. Although, looking at it again, he strikes me more as naive. It's startling to think that these people have big channels.

wow really
i thought EA was my friend

don't put this faggot on a pedestal, he got wined and dined by EA and already shilled the game before
he wanted to have his cake and eat it too and got shit on rightly by EA

>pay someone a 1000 bucks to color all the walls in my house green
>come back a few days later
>half of the walls are black while the other half have shit smeared on them
>ask what the fuck happened
>"Well I'm just being honest bro!"
>"What do you mean you're not gonna hire me again?? REEEEEEEE"

>admit to being a complete sellout shill
>admitted to taking the deal and it going sour here
>no idea how many previous shill deals he took
>"come watch my video guys"

Sorry but I'm on EAs side here, even though I hate them.

This guy took the EA bucks so swallow the load, a deals a deal.

Good luck with that lawsuit against a multibillion company
Even if you win you still lose at the end

it's like having a job. you cant just say stupid shit in front of your employers.
if he decided to be a shill, he should just do whats he's told to do

>and it going sour here
he shilled it previously and now that public opinion has changed he wants to get that sweet sweet hate bandwagon clickbait bux

>a deals a deal
so the deal is pretend to be positive? how are these deals even a thing, surely youtube audiences wouldn't accept such lies and would rebel... oh wait they don't even realize they're being lied to.

So, not only he's a paid shill, he's a bad paid shill.

Oof

This

So many fucking Youtubers and streamers got flown at all expenses paid to a pre-event for Anthem where they were wined and dined like Gods. The exchange was they had to write up positive shit for the game and share it on social media. If you ever see a positive pre-release Anthem piece in someone's video history, stop following them immediately - they're a shill.

except EA publicly says they demand honesty so i dunno what they expected when they make a shit product to get reviewed honestly, but yea that still makes the reviewer is a shill and a dumbass

They did publish the occasional good game back in, like, 2008, but I don't think they were particularly friendly even then.
I don't think that's the kind of "lie" that would be enforceable in court. Whether you like a game is entirely subjective, they can't prove you didn't.
You can praise a bad game without saying anything demonstrably untrue about it.

youtu.be/vAFk_I0nxnU

He isn't a paid shill! They stopped paying him when he failed to shill their game.

Obviously they want to get a good word from shills but this is the problem my friend

He didnt say anything bad about Apex
It was for the Anthem video

Here's a thought, game journalists:
>company gives you money to shill your game
>reviewer: "thanks but no thanks I'll just do my own review""
>do an honest review and give them the score they deserve and not the score they tried to buy
>company: "f-fuck you then you're not getting our money, wait we didn't give you any... fuck"
>consumers: "based reviewer-kun telling it like it is"

He already shilled the game you stupid nigger now he's trying to play the "good guy"
this guy has no integrity, it's pathetic.

this is how plebbitors see their youtuber e-celebs but it's clearly not the case

>get blacklisted
Wow thanks user

>When will this shit end?
when people stop buying shitty games, so never

>blacklisted
Why does that matter?

EA's term for paid shill

blacklisted from what? A company can't stop you from purchasing, playing, and reviewing their new game

>defended F76 and other triple A trash
>starts to lose credibility
>one of very few games he's negative about and its Anthem

Really? That's the hill he chose to die on? I don't get his guy

Attached: 1549420229943.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Remember when we used to laugh eceleb posters out of this board?
I 'member.

>ea: here's some money to shill our product
but ops image LITERALLY EXPLICITLY states otherwise

they have no legal grounds

>sponsored false advertising
they have to disclaim that they are "officially" promoting it in the video/stream whatever
EA's community marketing program i.e e-celeb shills

No review copies or early demos and such I think

based!

>defending ecelebs over EA makes you nuer Yea Forums
nah that's old Yea Forums

That's illegal for them not to pay you
You're under no obligation to make a positive review, and it can even be illegal for you to make up lies about product in order to drive sales

So? Who gives a shit, having a review come out a week later isn't such a big deal. People who buy games on launch would've done it anyways and smarter buyers would easily wait long enough to actually see the review.

Remember when we used to relish any opportunity to hate on EA, the worst publisher in the history of core gaming?

Is he the DSP of game reviewers?

Once people are invested in a tuber it's almost impossible to make them stop watching, this won't hurt him at all.

We can do both.

The pay depends on follower counts and how many views/likes/clicks you will likely generate. The publisher is also going to see if you talk shit about their product on other social media.
If your fans aren't complete retards and see through your obfuscating shit or demand uncomfortable answers to the wrong questions, either the publisher is going to blacklist you for being honest or a portion of your fans will unsubscribe if they smell bullshit.
Risking your influence outreach metrics, reputation and patreon wellfare for a quick shilling deal. Better just being safe with the paypig patrons and take shill bucks for shit you enjoy.

sure but one is always going to be more important than the other

No, just EA shills pretending to be fellow kids.

If the person who iis advertising the product is openly admitting to being sponsored by that company to promote, they are NOT a shill.

A shill is someone who promotes something without disclosing that they are getting paid to do so.

Use the fucking word properly you spastics.

Attached: 1408179648759.jpg (536x720, 51K)

Remember when kids who got no grasp on thinking past "orange man bad" or "EA man bad" were allowed to post?
That people who don't like EA can also do wrong and EA can sometimes do right

Attached: 1547116798135.png (1000x1000, 2.07M)

people are unable to form or think coherent sentences, they think in buzzwords and memes.

Seems like the eceleb bashing is important because he was being too honest about anthem

it's a sponsored video. it's not like he hid that fact.

user, you're forgetting the reason why game journos do this thing
>No money
In the industry there is basically no one left actually passionate for vidya. Critics all hate games as a whole, and those that love games either dry up in corporate nightmares or be irrelevant as indie developers

Attached: iWGphzP.jpg (640x527, 41K)

>That people who don't like EA can also do wrong and EA can sometimes do right
no there's literally no way for EA to be good it's nothing but pure cancer

No friend, you are the pure cancer because you can't be reasoned with

Both are no good guys.
EA is still EA they are bastards but they made the contract they didn't force him to sign it but they baited him with money and he took it.
And ggg just showed that he has no idea how to read a contract and that his opinion is worth nothing.
The situation is just hilarious because it is like as if a spider would shit on the local snakes nest that protected the area and loves to bite people in the ankle but who would have guessed the asshole snake got pissed and punished the spider for it's stupidity.

no user, everyone in the gaming industry would be better off if EA died, it's the single most destructive publisher the industry has ever known
ive yet to see any source on such a contract

I agree on EA is better off dead, but even so, when someone like GGG does a BREACH OF CONTRACT it's wrong, regardless if it's EA or not

again ive yet to see that contract

Contracts aren't a thing you flaunt and show in public

t. game changer

nice false equivalence user

also fuck EA

Attached: 1525946954379.jpg (500x500, 54K)

>Say something publicly
>Got something else written on contract or as a non-spoken rule
woooow, this is a whole new concept, my brain is exploding right now

a fancy word for a cock sucking in the ass taking dick licker corporate whore $hill just like "influencers"

>comparing painting walls with shit to giving a bad review

you have to be 18

Attached: 1536288947965.jpg (1024x619, 50K)

>Guy is honest and calls a bad game bad
>Yea Forums has an issue with this

What fucking bizarro world am I in?

>Posting zoomer memes
>Saying others are underage

Attached: 1540645710503.jpg (560x642, 41K)

I'm just tired of all these NPCs spouting "EA bad". I actually liked the Anthem demo, and bought it, but apparently liking a game makes me a corporate shill.

>signed up for the program to get money anyways
>pretending he's based
We shit on EA daily and we do it for free. Get fucked.

>Guy signs non-disclosure agreement
>Breaks it
Man fuck EA and fuck Vidya
>Guy makes review of Anthem without a agreement with EA
>Nothing happens
Man, it's like I just care about drama as long as it fits my narrative

Attached: 1537904433264.jpg (1536x2048, 243K)

Nope, just shit taste

>apparently liking a game makes me a corporate shill
Nah, liking Anthem just makes you a retard, it's defending it that makes you a shill.

Can i get donations simply to afford the games to review and then post actual constructive criticism? Call it "The People's Review" or some shit?

>Shillmanlives pretending he has ethics

LOL

Say FO76 is a good game again, idiot

Attached: jjjewmanlives.png (195x257, 63K)

>People's Review
That's what the audience score is for

Someone redpill me on this whole situation.

Gggmanshills was literally too stupid to do the job EA paid him to do.

>Shill makes video for payment
>Shill says something out of line for Anthem, a EA game, and breachest non-disclosure agreement/contract
>Cries about his own mistake on twitter
>Underage kids just spam fuck EA without any sort of context in this thread, or they are GGG fanboys
There

Based hes our guy Yea Forums and we all just have to accept it

Based GGG blind fanboy

Sponsored videos should just be banned.

Kids don't know the difference and will not understand it as an advertisement. It seriously has to not exist anymore.

FUCK

EA

Attached: 1514138940001.jpg (900x900, 196K)

how come we can't bomb people who throw rocks at us like israel

>Implying any kind of shilling shouldn't be blasted with feces on principle

By blacklist he means losing perks like early access, review copies and bribes things that help move the review forward faster so it gets those early clicks.

But mostly bribes and financial incentives.

Because videogame consumers are the most dumb, guillible, no standards type of consumers anywhere. Imagine this practices in any other product industry., they would get sued to oblivion.

And? GGGman and his paypigs, I mean fanboys will always be around, and now he probably garnered some more subs from retards who think EA is automatically in the wrong

t. 9 year old

What game was it?

shillsquad, a mix of social influencers like youtubers, twitch streamers or twitter users and then a bunch of underlying lesser sleeper agents who are active on discords / reddit and even Yea Forums, all of which will give a good word in exchange for free games or trips to events if EA deem you've sucked enough dick to warrant it.

I would know, though I'm sorry Yea Forums, but gotta ask you guys to buy our game by the way.

Attached: untitled (2).png (1283x251, 101K)

Madden 07

>daily reminder that EA is not your friend

So are the other game companies all of you happily auck the clit off like Nintendo and CDPR

ea.com/game-changers
It's a partnership program from the PR department for sponsors which they most likely sealed with a contract with the publisher.
The contract is most likely not allowed to be shown in the public which is a normal thing to include in these kind of deals and if someone like ggg decides to show the contract in the public will EA's legal team shove a gigantic boot up his ass to make an example out of him.

b-b-but Kamiya blocked me on Twitter, h-he's based! And his 6.5/10 games in Platinum are the best!

I wish he would, for our amusement as he gets sued into extreme poverty for the rest of his life

Gggmanlives is stupid enough to do that.

I watched the video before he took it down and I don't remember anywhere in the video him saying that this video was sponsored.

Attached: 1527240034244.jpg (322x395, 44K)

it literally had a massive EA logo pop up near the beginning which said "SPONSORED BY EA GAME CHANGERS"

So he was lying about it not being sponsored, and breaching contract?

That's a big yikes

Attached: 1545252370663.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>apex ledgends
mine doesn't have that typo, and it's not a founders pack either, it was a starter pack + 30 day premiere bump for origin access for the flatline skin. seems like you're lying m8

>You're under no obligation to make a positive review
What if that is written in the contract, then?

I can't say for experience with EA, but I can say working for nexon america for a brief period as a member of the lawbreakers and then hyper universe promotional team most sponsorships laid out by the company to offer to streamers/content creators involved no such lying, we simply asked to see a copy, and pointed out things we'd prefer they didn't say. If they put the video up, we'd pull future funding under breach of contract for any number of violations because they usually fuck up and tell someone anyway which is how like 99% of leaks happen.

apex legends, for example. Happened from a game changer on EA's payroll who played mostly titanfall 2 leaking it because he was pissed. It goes all the way back to last year on Yea Forums. Look it up in the archives.

I just checked the site and it still has the typo, you're either an upper or lower tier of shill.

>hyper universe promotional team
More like anti-promotional team.

>GGGshillman shills anthem preview
>sucks the 'ol ea dong
>release another review of anthem a few weeks later
>bashes it
>EA tells him to disclose his shillness and fix the video
>gggman panic removes the video trying to save face and hide the fact he's a shill and claims to be blacklisted
>EA says nah you not blacklisted

I was let go not even a week after the game launched to a resounding 10,000 players (which is absolutely 0 people, by the way, because launch is usually a 20x your stable userbase for month 1.) so I didn't have anything to do with censorship or anything else.
I basically just reached out to streamers and greased palms to have the game played, other people handled community management

see this An anime pic poster is 9/10 a dumbo so take their words with a grain of salt.

Attached: Shillsvsshills.png (623x788, 221K)

Attached: whatthefuck.png (611x259, 27K)

Shouldnt they discuss this in private?

Attached: 1549667778904.png (379x284, 141K)

It all makes sense now. No wonder so many Youtubers were putting in the honesty stipulation in the title of their reviews. They're scared of fuck of EA for criticizing Anthem. I have never seen any reviewer mention that they're being honest before this. Everyone is going to assume you're being honest already if you're giving out your opinion. LOL All these influencers are so afraid they can't even tell us what they really think of the game. This is fucked up.

Attached: influencers honest reviews.jpg (812x732, 210K)

no?
that way we wouldn't see

He posted on twitter saying "EA blacklisted me and demanded the video be taken down" so now they're calling him out on how he lied about saying he wasn't a shill. basically e-celeb is fucking stupid, nothing new.

This. Taking money from company AND trashing game in the review is nigger tier behaviour.

If you are sucking dick for money you better stop pretending you are honest and innocent. I despise shills and companies but I hate hypocrites even more.

Attached: 1544370253005.png (620x480, 287K)

I guess if everyone knows about it it saves both of their ass from public hate?

Nah, it just makes ggg look like a fucking idiot.

Probably but you can't expect EA to be quiet when wome dumb nigger is running around yelling I'VE BEEN BLACKLISTED FOR GIVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW PLEASE FOLLOW ME IM SUCH A REBEL WEW

>major corporatims aren’t your friend

Really dropping some bombs ther OP

Depending on the contract they probably signed this could be a pretty fun case.

Israel is immune to all criticism because of the 6 gorillion, goy.

Should, yes. If they want to would be a different story. Something's obviously gone on in private to make Ggg take down the video and reupload it.

In a very short time he's had to give his audience an excuse and some of them aren't buying it. Taking it public forces EA's hand to respond.

Reminds me of a part in the lategame of GTA4, Phil Bell's in the car telling Niko he's got to kill some mobster, and then he says " I'm gonna go make a lot of noise so no one thinks I had anything to do with it."

there's not really even a case. this stupid faggot didn't disclose he was sponsored by EA besides putting up a very brief title card which doesn't comply with FCC standards. EA doesn't want to get slammed, so they asked him to fix it, now he's claiming he's blacklisted because he's a crybaby faggot cunt retard who doesn't know how to even disclose that he's getting cock up his ass to play a game.

I fully believe that the video was taken down because of disclosure stuff and him being in the Gamechangers program, and he chose to leverage it and say it was because he was 'too real' to build an audience out of the shitstorm that he knew this would cause.

A few weeks ago he went on a sponsored trip to Japan to preview Anthem and came back with a really positive video and got raked over the coals for it from his audience for being a paid shill. This gets his cred back and will gain him new followers from the Youtube gamer community which is ready to jump on any anti EA bandwagon.

And I thought it couldn't get worse but here we are.
Still waiting for him to make the ultimate fuck up by posting the contract to turn this into a true train wreck.

Happened to Dunkey too

Does anyone have any examples of YouTube videos OVERLY HIGHLY praising Anthem? I want to see the shilling first-hand.

Attached: 1541470256458.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Fuck. I think one of my favorite youtubers is an influencer. I used to go to get all my Monster Hunter World videos from this guy. Can't believe he sold out.

Attached: arrekz.jpg (647x150, 22K)

Anthem is INCREDIBLE - Part 1, sitting at 500k views.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zOHM-9sQak&t=378s

If this is true, then he probably has the right to counter sue for breach of contract since EA took action against a negative review.

You can still enjoy his content, dude, he just decided not to be poor anymore.

>2019
>EA having any scrap of positive rep

Anthem looks like a cool game, if it wasn't built using a MMO recipe. So I can imagine some people do enjoy it. It doesn't necessarily mean they are shilling. It could also just be they are casuals.

They didn't, he lied, read the thread, truth came out pretty publicly. He said he got blacklisted to cover his own ass so his viewership didn't find out he was shilling for EA through Game Changers.

Not to mention the start of a game is often the best part of a game.

good observation, i think you might be right.

>eceleb does honest review
wow look at this dumbass being honest what a shill
>eceleb makes it clear hes being sponsored by who on which product
nuuh its not enough
you guys really like to scrape the bottom of the barrel to make yourself right, both partners are are idiots

>EA doesn't want to get slammed, so they asked him to fix it
they give 0 fucks about running an unregulated gambling scheme do you seriously think they get worried by one video from a youtuber thats not even that huge

If you believe a literal EA marketeer it does. Do you believe literal EA marketeers?

>I'm just tired of all these NPCs spouting "EA bad
Fucking top irony, my man

He didn't even lie they took his video down because of some small stuff that he had to change most likely not enough logos or some shit and he assumed that ea blacklisted him but they didn't not until now his own stupidity got him blacklisted.

Fucking well spotted you prince.

Read the thread you dumb nigger

Should you be back at your Youtube channel doing damage control? You signed the Game Changers contract, you fucking idiot shill.

like every other corporation in the world, yes
do people really think companies are their friends?
just how brainwashed and idiotic USA people are?

Kill yourselves you bottom feeding scum.

No company is my friend.

Fuck EA
Fuck Nintendo
Fuck CDPR
Fuck videogames

"An Honest Review of Anthem" - The Reaper Hunter
"A Brutally Honest Review of the Anthem Demos" - Ninja Pups
"Is Anthem Any Good? My Honest First Impressions" - Force Gaming
"Anthem - Honest Review | A True Hate Love Story" - Rustopholis
*HONEST* Day 1 Anthem Impressions & Thoughts" - Blessious
"The Honest Truth about ANTHEM(Should you buy it)" - Jesimein

>ran out of shit to say so just say they're a fucking idiot
Good work, that'll show 'em

From the looks of his channel he looks tiny anyway. Just fucking say SPONSERED and move the fuck on with the money or dont take the contract.

Gee, that's peculiar.

Attached: 2019-02-22_8-38-19.png (1215x517, 54K)

Does this make it any less fucky than it already is?

>there are Game Changers in this very thread

Attached: current year.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

Considering everyone agrees that the game is a slog, I'm not surprised.

Anthem is dog shit and I hope every Bioware faggot loses their job.

No good devs left there.

By all accounts he doesn't appear very clever, or very honest.

People started calling him out for the sponsored softball reviews and the EA Game Changers thing in particular. He probably hoped to ease some of that scrutiny by being more critical in this review, but daddy EA was already feeling a little sensitive due to the negative reviews already being heaped onto Anthem.
So they took the video down and now everybody loses. It brought more attention to the Game Changers program and the view itself, and it made it clear that Gggmanlives was--in some measure--obliged by his participation in the program to be more positive.

>view
review*

This is not news.

Here's $4000 and all paid expense trip to our promo event.
>Anthem is, in my brutally honest opinion, a great Bioware title, with patches and work, it can be truly excellent.

Memes and buzzword destroy the average mans ability to reason in favor of punchy responses in an attempt to seem cool. It's like twitter bitches trying way too hard to seem like a savage.

the only thing ggmanlives is mad about is that he has been blacklisted from more shillbucks lmao

He deserves it, fuck him. Probably shills the shit out of other companies.

When you're subscribed to an eceleb, it's usually because you care about their opinion, not for them early news/footage. I don't mind waiting an extra week for a review I know will be honest and those who do most likely preordered the game/are looking into doing it.
>preordering videogames

He does. He said FO76 was great.

This. Westacucks go homu

So he's a shil, but he's a shill that's bad at his job.

Well damn at least he makes money, while we argue on a Tiananmen square pebble collection board.

The whole point of watching youtubers review games was because they weren't huge sellouts, now the publishers see they are bigger whores than ign and gamespot even and get them to take money blatantnly.

What's the fucking point even watching these people anymore?

Dunkey played brothers and then uploaded a sarcastic video trashing the game. Microsoft hit him with a copywrite strike. He delisted the video and claimed that microspft never paid him.

>a company isn't your friend
You know, I feel like I already knew. But that you do too, are you ready to embrace gamer communism?

Wouldn't bet on that he just showed that he is not trustworthy if he doesn't care to read the contracts he signs.
If I would work in the pr department I would cut all ties with him before he damages the companys image.

"At least?" What? That's not a mitigating factor.

>it's still bad
BASED GGG DABBING ON EA

I'd bet he took down the previous video himself. He's not going to risk another takedown or losing his channel just to "prove" that he has integrity.

Fuck Force Gaming. That shitty corporate shill. He made a video complaining about all the negative Anthem reviews.

Based dead career

Can't believe I used to watch these guy's videos.

Attached: EA shills.jpg (655x292, 80K)

I guess EA didn't consider his criticism constructive with all the inflammatory language and insults. Not that I think he's wrong but also what does he think he's getting paid for? He can probably be less than positive about a game if he cleans it up and tries to be diplomatic.

This. If you give a damn about integrity don't take the fucking offer in the first place.

STOP WATCHING E-CELEBS WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Attached: jones gun.png (637x608, 425K)

Never even heard of this guy before but think im going to watch his vids from now on and support him

Stop being mad because they got essentially free money. There is nothing ethically wrong with taking a kickback and then betraying your corrupter by simply not becoming corrupt.