It's boring

It's boring.

Attached: DragonAge.jpg (765x1079, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pOUmRNnTBP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>telling an elf you cucked him only for him to burst into tears is boring
>killing a possessed child even though you literally had other options to save him and then lying to your dearest friend about it is boring
>taking some gold so you can live an easy life while your best friend gets raped in secrecy is boring
What do you consider fun, OP?

You're boring

I agree OP. There’s so many better RPGs out there and this one doesn’t do anything new or well enough to merit the time. BioWare was already far gone when this was released.

It's legitimately the best RPG Bioware ever released, though.

That's because you are a zoomer fucking shit with the attention span of an insect

Nah it’s just boring.

go back to forknife retard.

I’m not a zoomer and I don’t play fortnite. Dragon Age is the most boring RPG I’ve ever played.

Unironically played this game for some 800 hours with always the same origin and same choices

Sure bud.
youtu.be/pOUmRNnTBP0

I can't really help myself either, I always do my canon playthrough. Tried doing other things just for varierty but just ended up dropping the playthrough

You know saying that doesn't count for anything if it's the only RPG you've ever played, right?

Your loss.

>telling alistair that duncan got what he deserved

Mor einteresting bald elf coming through.

Attached: 2018.09.24-11.28_02.jpg (3840x2160, 876K)

real convincing lol

>tfw human noble everytime
>tfw always wish howe well
that goddamn asshole

>had to be babysitted by duncan and fellow wardens for a whole year after becoming the warden
>immediately dumps all responibility on the fresh recruit once real shit hits the fun
>bitches and moans about every desision you make while still refusing to take the lead
Why was Alistair such a wuss?

Because it's a Bioware game and there wouldn't otherwise be an opportunity for the player to lead.

>Alistair is the most closeted faggot character ever and he craves Duncan's cock and constantly cries about it
>Morrigan disapproves because that's how sexually challenged David Gaider sees every relationship with every woman in his life
>Leliana sings while she should be keeping her dumb mouth shut
>Oghren is an alcoholic dwarf, that's a concept never before seen in fantasy
>Sten is just a plain cunt and leaving him to rot in his cage would rid me of his horrible dialogue choices that could never be explained through Hegelian dialectic
>Wynne needs to die to make this game less insufferable
>Zevran is just a plain faggot, wow so progressive such character depth
>Shale actually costs money if you bought this piece of shit at the release
>and the only dog is just a dog which makes him mediocre, congrats bioware

Let me also add
>shit single player MMO gameplay mechanics
>clunky mechanics in combat which is mostly shit btw
>absolutely abysmal writing across the board
>terrible and uninspiring story
>useless tactics
>horrible path finding gets party stuck in an open field with a single fucking rock
>the worst level and dungeon design I have ever fucking seen in any RPG since the days of Amiga 500
>and while speaking of Amiga 500, the graphics of DAO looks like something you could run with 512KB of RAM because it's all brown and shit everywhere
>shit visual design
>shit engine and technology

So, why did I play it? All the way to end? I just wanted to see how full of shit you actually are Yea Forums. Jesus Christ you people are irredeemably retarded. How do you allow yourself to play shit like this, love it and make countless threads about it? How do you fucking live with yourselves? Are you just fucking BioWare shills? I sure hope so. I will never listen to your advice on any game ever. I'll go play a better RPG trying to forget this complete trash. That would probably be any RPG ever made.

Attached: bugs.jpg (529x399, 26K)

>gets raised his entire life being told he's not fit to lead and he shouldn't try so he doesn't threaten Cailan
>turns out he doesn't want to lead
Is it that much of a surprise?

Attached: baste.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Dragon Age 2 was pretty much the best one of the three and had the most quality writing with Inquisition being a close second. Origins had terrible gameplay and a boring, generic western RPG storyline.

Their best RPGs are add-ons for the first Neverwinter Nights and the first KOTOR.
DAO was good but nothing exceptional.

Its the most basic ass RPG ever made

@451932285
Why even post this

>KOTOR
>better than DA:O in any way
You have to be joking. Combat is consolized trash without even tactical camera and only 3 characters including you. UI is dreadful and suited for consoles and all abilities boring. You can only play as human and there is no fucking roleplaying aside from being retard edgy or naive. Only companions that weren't boring were HK and Canderous which were far better in sequel anyway. It had completely pointless skills like security and game was simply terrible designed. Twist and story is a joke and rape on SW lore.
Base Neverwinter was the worst rpg I ever played and never bother with expansion.

Attached: Fool.jpg (1600x900, 220K)

>best friend
Cousin

I agree but I played DAO after I finished both Baldurs gate games. I was expecting a plot and characters to destroy those games.

Fuck Bioware