Reminder Calm vs. Mini is TOMORROW. It's not on Team liquid's calendar, and it's on an odd time. So don't forget!

Reminder Calm vs. Mini is TOMORROW. It's not on Team liquid's calendar, and it's on an odd time. So don't forget!

Attached: screenshot0277.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Those are literally the same people

Attached: screenshot0278.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Attached: screenshot0279.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Attached: screenshot0280.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Attached: screenshot0281.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

>Those are literally the same people

If you're not familliar looking at different nationals, you won't spot differences. I've been watching Korea time for 12 years, so I've gotten used to seeing Koreans, and they all look different.

lmao what is the shit, why these nimmas wearing makeup

what game is this even

>what game is this even

Attached: screenshot0256.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

Hope Sharp wins lads, he deserves it

starcraft? never really been interested in competitive RTS personally.

Yes, starcraft. Korea time is a 12 year old tradition.

stargirl

Attached: screenshot0276.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Attached: screenshot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

>effort vs Mind

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 738K)

>Calm
>doesn't look all that calm

which is which?

>esports

ALL CHINKS AND ZIPPER HEADS LOOK THE SAME DEAL WITH IT

Attached: screenshot0222.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

We don't usually have threads about korea time except during the games because there isn't THAT much to talk about. I think most of the regular viewers saw that it was starting saturday this week instead of sunday, tastosis mentioned it at the end of the last cast.

Worth mentioning though, the KSL got a confirmed 3rd season yesterday surprisingly, considering blizzard's recent financial problems nobody expected them to bother funding it. Somebody there really likes broodwar I guess, enough to put up a 70k prize pool anyway

Attached: 600px-KSL_banner.jpg (600x300, 24K)

Could have been a thing where they already paid for it and had it set up, so they'd have to specifically cancel it, which costs more money. The real test will be if there's a KSL S4.

>enough to put up a 70k prize pool anyway

As long as Flash doesn't win.

The last 2 were announced in tandem I think. Considering that broodwar tournaments have always been money pits I'm just surprised they didn't can it, it seemed like it would have been the first thing to go when times got tough.

Anyway, the season starts mid-april so there'll be something to watch after Effort beats sharp and wins this ASL again.

>Anyway, the season starts mid-april so there'll be something to watch after Effort beats sharp and wins this ASL again.

It's gonna be Effort vs. Last finals.

I'd be willing to bet s3 is the final season.

Last is a cripple and a shitter, he's a shadow of his former self. Sharp is the new hope for terran.

>ignoring Last won KSL