Exclusive games of the gen

Why was this gen so bad bros ?

Attached: sfs.jpg (3118x1417, 1.4M)

Exclusives as a whole are slowly going the way of the dodo. With ever increasing dev+marketing budgets, confining yourself to one platform is more of a challenge than ever.

forgot to mark botw as port

Check bottom right, not a port, same as P5. It was released simultaneously on both consoles.

>no red circles for Zelda, Splatoon, Smash, or Mario Maker
Seems like someone has an undisclosed bias.

I agree. As an xbot all I want is a great diablo clone, core rpg, adventure game to xbox. Good budget not AAA or else gameplay may suffer or other aspects may cater to a wider audience.

How are these (aside from Zelda) any different from something like Forza?

They are sequels, not ports. Otherwise, as said, I could have given circles to Forza and Dead Rising games. Hell, every single sequel in there could have one.

Zelda was released on the WiiU and the Switch at the same time, same as Persona 5 with the PS3 and the PS4. Those aren't ports.

because exclusives are only worth it if they're good enough to sell a console, and even the first party is starting to realise that big AAA gaming is starting to tank in favor of rehashes and credit card traps

W-WHAT'S HAPPENING S-SONYBROS
Hang on, it's gonna be rough.

Attached: sweeh.jpg (3118x1417, 1.39M)

Reminder that this pro-nintendo thread will not be pruned because we're on Yea Forumsintendogaf

Cutting the console war bait for a second I think that /we/ can appreciate that /we/ have better taste than everyone else

Attached: 2940ad87-c82c-4849-a2c4-54addc999575.png (1025x357, 295K)

baste

PS4's Shadow of the Colossus wasn't really a port, unlike the previous HD versions on PS3, it was a ground-up rebuild of the game.

Bloodborne really got a 79?

Attached: 1523785268573.jpg (642x960, 92K)

>metacritic average for the year

>Let's Go
>FE Musou
>Link's Awakening
>Good
Nintendofags are so delusional it's not even funny

Attached: 1530921182849.jpg (381x315, 42K)

Because consoles are dead and gaming is dead. Only kept around as a zombified corpse because of idiot modern "gamers" who can't understand how gaming is supposed to be.

I know this is bait, but you can't really complain about those when games like Knack, Everybody's Golf, Detroit become a faggot and Days Gone (AKA TLOU side story) exist.

Fixed OPs image.

Attached: 1550830391611_2.jpg (3118x1417, 1.66M)

How is that bait?

I took the liberty to cross out all shit games

Attached: exclusives.jpg (3118x1417, 2.48M)

You forgot Tearaway is a PSVita port

State of Decay 2 is actually pretty good t b h

Smash is not a port.

Path of Exile is on Xbox.

>Still has more games than the PS4 without the ports.
You can't say that when Switch owners are always begging developers to port their games on the console.

Yes but I was hoping for something that ends and a sequel will arrive . Still playing POE btw.

>Scalebound is still massive speculation as being resurrected on Switch
>Luigis Mansion 3 could be added to 2019
>Medievil remake probably coming to PS4 this year
>Tearaway was a Vita game ported to PS4

Pretty good breakdown though, still shocking to see how bare bones the first 2 years of the PS4 were outside Bloodborne.

Thanks. I mainly put Scalebound in there for the memes, and I just forgot Luigi's Mansion 3 (even though I'm highly anticipating it).

Will add the rest for a future list tho, thanks !

Shouldn't there also be the gravity rush remaster, the P3&P5 DaN games and Digimon games too. also why are remakes like R&C and SotC ports?

>still shocking to see how bare bones the first 2 years of the PS4 were outside Bloodborne
The last two years, the last one mostly to be perfectly honest, have almost completely rewritten the history of PS4's first party support in many people's eyes.

Attached: 1512549362772.jpg (644x960, 436K)

It wasn't, we've had.
Nier Automata
RE7
RE2R
Bloodborne
Persona 5
Nioh
God of War
Spiderman
Last Guardian
Hollow Knight
Cuphead

His list is about exclusives tho

Jesus let this shitty bait thread die already

>Apex
>Fucking Madden
Normalfags are cancer

Attached: neutral_0.png (461x598, 191K)

Who cares about exclusives anymore? This isn't the 90s when different consoles had wildly different hardware implementations, porting games is a walk in the park now.