Weebs don't bow to the west-

twistedvoxel.com/yakuza-3-remaster-cuts-transphobic-quest/

>Yakuza 3 remaster has apparently cut some transphobic elements from the game, which lines up with the comments made by the series creator in an early interview.

>Sega has faced a lot of controversies recently due to Catherine: Full Body after the ending for the game was leaked and seemed to feature some transphobic content. They still haven’t shared any update or acknowledged this issue in any official capacity.

Ooooooh, big bad Japanese devs never have to censor their games, huh? lol

Attached: yakuza-3-michiru.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/weebs bow/
youtube.com/watch?v=m_-Tjgr6ETc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weeaboo does not mean Japanese person.

After several entries where they went "transphobic" already (with Kiwami just released a few days ago on PC, which has quite a bit of that) this seems stupid. But hey, more power to the powermongers.

Traniggers get even less representation that they desperately crave for? I fail to see the problem here

You're saying you don't want this?

Attached: wwwwwwww.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Goromi's not a tranny, She's a 100% natural woman. don't really get your comparison here

weebs are the west, retard

Why is this relevant now?
The 3 remaster came out months ago.
4 is even out since last month.
5 news soon.

>Looks like I outran *it*
good old times

Attached: it.jpg (1249x697, 168K)

Boycott the remaster. Gamers for hate.

>Weebs don't bow to the west-
this is not how you do it faggot

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/weebs bow/
Autist alert

Yea Forums and online gamer fascists take another L

Japanese are not weebs. Why do you newfags never lurk?

For being .00001% of the population trannies sure do screech a lot online and in the media about muh trans rights. And they seem to have a lot of outsized influence compared to their population.

Kiwami is even more disappointing than I expected

And think about how many trannies there are in Japan

Gross man, I don't ever wanna think about trannies.

They want a better life than non-trans. They never cared about equal rights, they just saw weak people treating them with kid gloves, gifts and blowjobs and they demand they get treated like they're royalty. If they keep this up at some point it will bounce back.

this is pretty minimal honestly.

Anyone with a healthy brain is transphobic.

Trannies bow to their destiny

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

>trannies in a game
>Yea Forums gets angry
>trannies get removed from games
>Yea Forums gets angry
make up your minds.I personally don't wanna see those disgusting creatures in any of my hobbies. Fucking disgusting malformed freaks.

>chat adds up to roughly 70%
ok

Trannies should only exist in games to be made fun of. Removing them because they were made fun of is the exact opposite of what I want.

And you're a retard if you can't see the difference

Your brain on estrogen

gonna pirate it now

I dont want trannies AT ALL. They're fucking disgusting; I don't want them in vidya, books or tv shows. They're purely unnatural and shouldn't be shown to anyone anywhere.

THE PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SHIT DO NOT BUY THESE GAMES

WHEN WILL THEY FUCKING LEARN

Attached: 1550737304420.png (1200x630, 442K)

>the ending for the game was leaked and seemed to feature some transphobic content
It does not. This whole fucking controversy is stupid as shit.

Hilarious considering you and half of this board seem to not stop being able to talk about the fucking things. Every fucking thread. Every single thread even where it's unrelated you bring them up.

It says "overall population" which you're mistaking for "rest of the population".
Ain't gotta be Einstein to see that

People need something to rage about from their couch as they surf the web from their smartphones as they have The Office playing in the background. This makes them feel involved and like they're making a difference

>damage controlling this hard
The side quest as a tranny try and rape Kiryu and can actually happen if you get caught by them. Why would ((they)) want that? Your "based" nips bowed down to them, get over it.

>discord trannies are representative of this board
Unless you fell for the trap=trans meme; they're just drag queens that look like girls.

Yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=m_-Tjgr6ETc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about people who feel the need to bring up trannies everywhere on this board. Using it as a generic insult for completely unrelated things, or basically saying the word when anything remotely related to anything female happens. Yourself included. What the fuck does Discord have to do with anything? Did you hear the term "Discord trannies" get thrown around and see that pic of the discord grooming group and think it makes sense to just use the word constantly?

Traps have nothing to do with this you autistic fuck.

Most people are not afraid of trannies. Trannies are afraid of most people, and many times irrationally, thinking that people do nothing but think about beating them up. Trans people are "cisphobic". Whatever the fuck cisgender is.

>cutting content from a game to appease tranny freaks
why

fuck off tranny

>cutting
>appease trannies
carlos.jpg

It's really nice that Sega made Yakuza games free now.

It's probably because of Sony's censorship politics.

Hypothetically, if you could kill a tranny and get away with it 100%, would you do it?

>school shooting
It's relevant to consider gun control
>12th school shooting
It's relevant to consider gun control

Why do you even post? It's relevant until it changes. You'll never shake sjw and gamergate type issues because they are at their heart, wrong. You cant just snuff reason in the world by forcing this and ignoring and shunning objections to it. God I hate fucks like you with a passion that grows stronger with each post of yours I see.

>It's relevant to consider gun control
why not have an armed guard?

It's a hard question, because I don't want to kill people, but at the same time I don't really view people who mutilate their genitals as people. When you see a dog that bites its own penis you think it's dumb first and dog later.

Then I'll question if I should let it live out of pity or killing it off will be more merciful as statistically their kind are doing bang up job killing themselves as is once their mistake really hits them.

>article link
>space
>paragraph
>space
>paragraph
>space
>inflammatory remark

You're Epicfag, aren't you.

Attached: 1536795741600.jpg (595x720, 40K)

>just ignore them
>by speaking out about them you draw attention to them
>you created Anita, just ignore her
>what do you care if they pressure companies? the games you like will still be made
>quit drawing attention to them
>you're just as bad as the SJW's you claim to hate
>no one is coming for your games
>just ignore them

Attached: fucking thcum.png (794x865, 619K)

>retard don't know what a weeb is

dude vote with your wallet lmao

Where else would you talk about issues with video games?

Does it matter?

>>dude vote with your wallet lmao
>I literally have no games to buy because they're all SJW shit.

Sigh

Well, you don't call a dentist a janitor, right?