Jump Force DLC characters leaked

And it's all generic Dragon Ball, Bleach, One Piece and Naruto shit.

What went wrong?

Attached: jf.jpg (1439x685, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jX3gm5Q1VDo
youtube.com/watch?v=XNixFyaKYrY
twinfinite.net/2019/02/yu-gi-oh-switch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't play this game because it looks like a pile of shit but i'm glad Kaiba is coming. He needs to be in this game if Yugi/Yami is.

So this list confirms only fujos bought this game, right?

Kaiba is literately the only good character in the season pass and he's still wasting a slot.

No, they want the normies that only watch the big four money.

>no cuck clover characters
OH NO NO NO NO NO

I wonder which Buu that will be.

Normies don't want faggy characters like Hitsugaya, Grimmjow or Law

>Hitsugaya
>Grimmjow
That's 100% fujo bait user.

Probably Fat Buu.

>jump force
>why does it have jump characters?!

WSJ is fucking trash and you should feel bad for reading it.

This game is made to pander to the lowest common denominator normalfags what else did you expect?

>no Raoh
>no Joseph Joestar
>no Kurama
>no Broly
Pretty weak choices minus Kaiba and Grimmjow

>Trafalgar Law
How much Oda did regret to give him that weird power? He is so conveniently nerfed it's hilarious

who gives a frick, we already got ultra instinct shaggy mod :D

I thought Jump Force was supposed to be a love letter to Jump? Why does this game feel like it was made to appeal to the crowd that thinks Dragon Ball is "epic" and only watches that, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and maybe Hero Academia (all dubbed) instead?

Fuck I'm so tired of that shitty Reddit meme.

Where the fuck is Joey Wheeler?

Watched like 30 seconds of gameplay, I had no idea Yugi was in and uses Dark Magician like a stand. Pretty cool. Game is trash tho? Give me a rundown.

Like everything else, it started on Yea Forums

>first DLC is in fucking may
lmao no one is even going to remember this trash by then

Why do people care, who actually bought the game? It literally looks like they released it like 2 years too early. I'm not a Yea Forums contrarian, I like almost every game, but this just looks like a steaming pile of shit. Do shounen fags have no standards?

God tier
Kaiba
Alright tier
Buy, all might, law
Why this trash? tier
The rest

Of all HxH, they choose Biscuit.

Bisky would be cool if it was a better game.

>Do shounen fags have no standards
Are you really asking that? They unironically think the gameplay of this one is good.

Not meruem, not bomber, not the chairman, none of the spiders ... But fucking biscuit

youtube.com/watch?v=jX3gm5Q1VDo
youtube.com/watch?v=XNixFyaKYrY
It's the best example of a low-effort cash grab. You're better off waiting for the upcoming Yugioh game or just buying cards than this garbage.

JUS had Kid Buu, but then again this is catered to the West so it will probably have Super Buu

>more fucking one piece

Attached: Death.jpg (700x876, 308K)

>Yugioh game
What upcoming game?

twinfinite.net/2019/02/yu-gi-oh-switch/

Will play a pirated copy for All might

Attached: 3B3182B2-AC1E-4D5B-A6AC-F20174620D00.jpg (800x569, 126K)

I don't understand why there is so many One Piece characters if this game was supposed to be aimed the at the West.

Attached: 1500329881195.jpg (816x568, 45K)

>MHA gets 3 characters
>Black Clover only gets 1

What kinda shit is this? It was our time goddamit.

Attached: Magna Swing.png (928x884, 480K)

One Piece is also popular in the west.

Here's your dlc

Attached: Bisky_G.I_Design_(2011_Anime).png (1637x1418, 2.99M)

Which Madara Uchiha tho?

Terrible fucking roster.

Oh trust me I wasn't even considering buying this. Not a big fan of anything besides Jojo and Yu-Gi-Oh, though I've had interest in plenty of the other series. Just sad that a cool Yugi concept got thrown away in this trash heap.
New Legacy of the Duelist I think, which will have Link stuff.

i want more kenshin and yuyu characters

>adding Biscuit because they're desperate for female characters
>not adding Yoruichi, Sakura or Nami instead
What is even going on with this game?

>no Yhwach
faggot game

Is Madara going to be broken?
Not even the Death Note can touch him thanks to Edo tensei.

>No Kuwabara

IT'S SHIT

Attached: yyh_kuwabara2.png (796x596, 727K)

>New Legacy of the Duelist I think, which will have Link stuff.
That's all right I guess. I wish they'd go back to the world championship series games where the ai used good decks as well as the story shit.
Legacy was nothing but anime decks so you either used the provided shit pile deck or stomped every match with something that actually uses the extra deck.

This list looks like its pandering to an American audience. So same thing I guess.

Mommy

>Kaiba, Madara, All Might and a bunch of other characters absolutely no one asked for
If this game wasn't trash I'd be pissed about it, but at this point why even bother.

If they just focused on making a fun game, female characters wouldn't have been a problem.

Madara was wanted, but not as DLC. He should have been there instead of fucking Kaguya. And Kaiba and All Might should have been in the base game.

Attached: FUezzOHrAMsBNeY-800x450-noPad.jpg (600x337, 98K)

they can't help that games like this are almost never given to people good at what they do. All they can do is either not play a shonen fighting game this year or continue playing Jump Ultimate Stars for 13 years straight.

>Why does this game feel like it was made to appeal to the crowd that thinks Dragon Ball is "epic" and only watches that, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and maybe Hero Academia (all dubbed) instead?
Because it was. The game was made to appeal to the west, I mean it takes place in fucking new york. If it wasnt popular enough to get a dub and air on American TV, it was never going to make it in.

>Biscuit
Pitoubros BTFO

Attached: 751baa7cf8301e7388ded0d569a23ccdcfd6de6c_hq.jpg (1024x735, 217K)

>No Gintoki
What the fuck?

If you were making the next Jump game, who would be on your roster? There's hundreds of series to choose from, and thousands of characters to pick, choose wisely...

Attached: 50 years of Jump.jpg (1200x500, 232K)

Wasn't Toriko really popular in Japan?
wtf happened?

All of them are good except buu lmao

What a shit pick

The anime flopped bad.

It wasn't popular, it was just Shueisha and Toei trying to push a series really damn hard for some reason. It didn't work.

>Biscuit
Muh dick.

Toriko was like an Ubisoft game: shilled really fucking hard everywhere, and then quickly forgotten when they stopped pushing it.

They even cut Hiei.....

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
SUGURU?

you forgot law nigger

This.
>hating Bisky-chama
Kill yourselves.

Attached: Biscuit_Krueger1.jpg (500x705, 79K)

>No womyn.
>The year 2019
How can they expect to get away with this?

Why add only Kaiba, Joey deserves to get in too desu.

>Kaiba
>Law
Nice. If only the game wasn't shit.