Get woke, go br-

Attached: bf.jpg (350x435, 43K)

an flakes

ead

With raisins.

Get woke, go br-

Attached: hol up.png (870x600, 52K)

Battlefield 1 isn't "woke"

Attached: Battlefield 1 protagonists.jpg (5454x1976, 1.71M)

oke.

do you crackers even know what woke means?

C96 is by far the sexiest handgun ever made.

How is Apex "woke"? Also, it's a f2p game you can't really compare those two. Even Lawbreakers would've had a big playerbase if it went f2p since release.

I had loads of fun with BF1 and Yea Forumss response to the game was cringy as fuck. As a fan of BF1, BFV has been a disappointment. Don’t bother replying /pol/drones

>le stronk female bedouin warrior

I wonder if he'll get banned soon.
Along with paul joseph watson and alex jones.
These dumb drama channels really need to go.
>inb4 muh free speech
oh fuck off man, this shit is cancer

Had a lot of fun playing Scout. Rate my stats boys.

Attached: Bf1stats.png (500x135, 139K)

>C96 is by far the sexiest handgun ever made
nope

Attached: Unica 6.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Have you not played the game?

You can always sell a product or two from established pedigree. It takes a couple of insults for people to drop it. Like star wars.

I have to admit, this one looks really nice too.

And if you're stingy over what exactly constitutes a handgun you always have you lord and savior John Moses Browning

Attached: Hi Power.jpg (800x465, 81K)

I agree isn't the C96 so nice?

Attached: hGHI6Fb.jpg (914x496, 179K)

Is there a more blatant example of anti-white leftist propaganda?

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Attached: horizon_zero_dawn.jpg (865x1080, 736K)

No I haven't

Attached: PSN most played games 2017.png (698x496, 36K)

omg somebody defaced an old weapon i am pissed

And the game sucked.
What's your point?

How can you say it's not woke then? It featured strong female Bedouin warrior, Blacked German soldiers, a black dude on the cover and everywhere else.

Best Battlefield game hands down.

i think it means you complain about whites but you rely on them for everything

"Woke" would mean acknowledging history as it actually was and not spitting in the face of millions of dead white men.

And until you understand this and are willing to go even farther with it, no one is going to buy your shitty games.

Operations was pretty fun, I liked it when everyone was roaring and running as a group between charges

Attached: A92B3724-5EF6-485B-A485-C532DB596690.jpg (1200x861, 406K)

Watchdogs 2
Literally antifa the video game

>unironically thinking that BF1 is a good game
Enough with the contrarian approach everytime a BF game comes out.

BF1 sold well because it was a good game. BF5 sold like shit because it was a bad game. Despite what Yea Forums and EA say, women and minorities do not impact sales.

He wasn't talking about SJWs, user

>As a fan of BF1, BFV has been a disappointment.
Elaborate. I like BF1, havent gotten V yet cause it looks to samey and playing lots of other games. Will eventually.

The shit they complaing about is more cancer tho

>inb4 a million infographics and posters calling you a tranny

Attached: 1549252446728.jpg (2048x2048, 649K)

thicc

Attached: fap hand.png (500x238, 164K)

It’s simple. Black men buy video games. Woman don’t

kek

>the reason why we have a "tranny" boogeymen now is because quarterpounder got beat up by one
lmao

I see you are an user of taste, just like myself.

Get woke go broke is stupid as fuck.

> Make a good game with strong marketing, get rich.
> Make a good game with weak marketing, get cult.
> Make a weak game with strong marketing, go broke.
Apex Legends is "woke" yet looks like it earns hard cash. At least it has 25mln players.
BfV and Anthem are also woke but it's a shit game.
So the old truth remains - as long as gameplay can defend itself it literally does not matter.

Hey uh Ghostbusters want to talk

Shit was unfunny and no Bill Murray.

BF1 went a bit overboard with the amount of minorities, but at least their presence was grounded in reality.
Hell, when they announced the french DLC I expected all the soldiers to be black, but it was actually one class, the other 3 being ethnic french
Now BF5 decided that it wanted women in the nazi army, which is complete bullshit. Game doesn't even feel like WW2, when BF1 didn't have that problem.
If they wanted to put women in WW2 they could have made some french resistance maps with women soldiers or make the soviet pilots female

>Apex Legends is "woke" yet looks like it earns hard cash. At least it has 25mln players.
They aimed for the zoomer demographic, which doesn't give a shit about SJWism being forced down their throats. They actually celebrate it

Imagine using "zoomer' in a serious sentence. Wish police werent as prominent so we could beat these people up.

>reboot nobody wanted
>not the original cast
>death of an actor
This website is rotting your logical abilities. Not everything is about women and minorities. Sometimes the movie just fucking sucks

It had nothing to do with “wholeness” or black people. It was their previous failures catching up to them. BF4, hardline, and Star Wars were absolute shitshows that destroyed their player base. No one has faith in them anymore.

I'm 28yo with a steady job. Me and lots of people at my work that are in 25-35 range play Apex.
It's just a good game. And yeah, while some of the models (Lifeline specifically) make me cringe - I don't give a fuck. I like the gameplay.

>HE DOESN'T KNOW

Attached: 43ab7H9y_400x400.jpg (326x326, 21K)

I really hate TheQuatering. I'd shake the hand of the Discord mod that hit him

>a zoomer beating anyone up
Good luck with that kiddo.