NEXT GEN XBOX WILL BE REVEALED AT E3 2010

Release date : End 2020
Launch title : Halo Infinite
There will be two consoles : Xbox "Lockhart" Xbox "Anaconda".
Gears of War will be released early 2020.

jeuxvideo.com/news/1006598/projet-scarlet-les-deux-prochaines-xbox-devoilees-a-l-e3-2019.htm

Attached: 3032.jpg (903x647, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6OCnvvkSLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oof

E3 2019*

Btw the source is 100% valid.

>E3 2010
epic fail OP

No its not.

Its from reddit then posted here which you just got from resetera.

Literally go back.

Meanwhile I'll be gaming here on my computer. Enjoy your new console that'll be technologically outdated before it even comes out

Didn't they just release the xbone x? Who the fuck wants to buy ANOTHER Xbox?

xbox one x is for people who bought 4k tv

>E3 2010

Attached: 285087-ngbbs4df013f1e9594.jpg (599x322, 26K)

>Xbox "Lockhart" Xbox "Anaconda"
GOD just fucking STOP

baguette de fromage.
Did I do it right?

current gen xbox hasn't even fucking started

But will it have a 2080TI graphics card and a minimum of 60fps?

Attached: 1549869601354.jpg (700x393, 20K)

Nah they're using their own sources but I believe they're saying it'll be along those lines. This website is usually pretty legit.

Oh yeah it did and ended with a wimper.

Microsoft really fucked up by putting all their xbox games on PC. I mean its good for me but they can't convince me to give a shit about any of their new consoles ever again.

Even better, they use Radeon

But that's shit.

Attached: 1549869601353.jpg (500x281, 32K)

So you now know being anti consumer isnt so bad in certain cases. Making console only exclusives that is.

you wish
the Xbox One already pushes almost unsustainable temperatures

btw i'm gay, not sure if that matters

What do you expect to see hardware wise?
My prediction
>8/16 core/thread Ryzen 2 @ around 3 Ghz
>16 GB GDDR6 unified memory
>GPU perf around GTX 1080

lol be more realistic. We're talking about consolekeks here.

It will end depends on Navi. Imo it will be indeed around gtx1080 considering that Navi GCN is the same garbage.

XBOX “OG MUDBONE” and XBOX “BLACK MAMBA” DO FOR RELEASE IN 2010

I wonder what CPU they'll go with. Can't really seem them using more than 8 cores as it strikes me as basically pointless.

It's already in OP's link : Custom 8 Cores - 16 threads zen 2

It will be 1070 level, 7nm Vega 20 with fucking HBM is worse than 1080 Ti outside of AMD DX12 titles

It won't have HT on top of an SSD, MS will lose billions, then again they might be happy to do so like with the original Xbox

Why not a 1080TI ? Also do consoles always lag behind when it comes to tech ... I guess that's what makes them so accessible, You could probably buy one with just the money you'd spend on a 2080TI.

HT doesn't cost them anything.

>2010 was decade ago

Because next gen consoles will most likely use Navi GPU's which should top out at about 1080 +10%.
Keep in mind the console parts will run at lower clocks to keep power draw and noise down.

>Also do consoles always lag behind when it comes to tech
this generation closed the gap considerable if we're talking about overall numbers, i imagine

AMD isn't giving them their top CPU's for free, despite popular believe, Console manufacturers do get charged a lot, hell Sony almost went bankrupt due to PS3's loss per unit

>Halo
>Gears of War
omg I'm so fucking hyped for more games from these series I can't even sleep omgggg

Because PS4 Pro & XBX, the 2013 Consoles are trash

What exactly would it do with 8 cores and 16 threads? That's like a 600+ dollar processor.

>Release date : End 2020
>Gears of War will be released early 2020
Interdasting.

>2010
can't wait for the xbox 720

>Because PS4 Pro & XBX
That's what I meant. Those are the equivalent of a 1060. At the minimum they will be 1070, or maybe they'll start with a better CPU.

??? The ryzen 1800 costs smth like $200

WAN

MILLION

TWOOPS

Huh, that's odd the i9 9900K is way more expensive, trying to find the difference to justify the price.

w o w

the power of the next gen probably gonna be a vega 56/64

are the 8 cores really necessary? I've got a I7-8700K coffe lake, and even 6 cores seems to be more than you'd have to worry about while gaming AND recording. At least, on a pc.

Attached: 1547543924717.jpg (997x995, 130K)

It all depends on how your game are optimized.

>Release date : End 2020
>Launch title : Halo Infinite
GONNA WAIT FOR MIDNIGHT AND SKIP WORK

that was because of cell development

Depends on what you're playing. The i9 can run into problem with software/games that used a fixed amount of cores. i7 8 cores is the sweet spot for playing a wide range of games.

Nope, because they tried to sell a high end PC for $600

>Xbox Anaconda will run on Windows 11
>will allow seamless integration between systems including PC
>xbox game pass and Xbox app coming to PC and switch
>Xbox one, Xbox 360, Xbox OG library on PC
>Xbox game streaming on switch, tablets, and phones
>Xbox buying up companies left and right for exclusive games on Xbox, PC, and streaming through Xbox app.
>New acquisitions announced at E3
>New launch window games announced

Golden age is upon us. PC bros gonna be living good.

Who gives a shit?
Any games? If not I still won't buy them just like I still haven't bought an xbone. Tempted as I may be to replay lost odyssey...

>MS brings out Xbox One X
>not even 2 years later MS releases all games on switch
>brings out new Xbox same year

LMAO can MS do anything right at all? I can't even imagine how bad it must feel to be a Xboner

>streaming
>pass
>streaming
More like dark ages.

Weren't they leaked already? Probably fake, but looks pretty close to expectations.

Attached: 1kqm080rjfd21.png (854x666, 35K)

>Who gives a shit?
Consoles are always the bottleneck for what developer can make. If you're not interested in this, you're quite frankly not intelligent.

>STREAMING BAD
>RETAIL GOOD
Get with the fucking times, gramps.

Nigga you realize it's 2019 right?

Streaming (and streamers) are killing videogames my zoomer friend.

Take me back to 2010. Please.

I would say modernity is what's doing it, but whatever.

kek my 3 years old gpu may last next gen too.

>4096 gpu cores
Unlikely imo, unless it's a bigger custom design. They'll leave at least 1 or 2 clusters disabled for yield purposes.

>when you are so brain dead you just hate a word regardless of what it means
Snoy audience spotted

>consoles are always the bottleneck
Not in the case of the xbone where most games released aren't restricted by the xbone, and in fact, are told to not worry about it and focus on pc instead as they want an "open infrastructure" (AKA don't buy an xbone because it's pointless)
If they cared that little about the xbone to remove any reason to ever buy it over a ps4 or a switch, why in the FUCK would I care about the new one where they'll probably do the same?

>Konami's awkward yet endearing conference
>Kevin Butler at Sony's conference, and the Twisted Metal reveal
>Nintendo's reveal of 3DS, along with DKC Returns and Kid Icarus Uprising
>Joel McHale at Ubisoft

That was the last great E3. They've gotten progressively more boring and sterile since then, because everyone's afraid of becoming the next meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6OCnvvkSLM

The fact that some people seem certain it'll have fucking 24 GB of Ram, fuck some have said 32, feels fucking ridiculous to me. Consoles always cheap out on the ram and most PC's aren't even going more than 16 GB right now. And those prices haven't exactly been getting any cheaper, unless everything else beginning to go back down again.

Because the bottom end is still the bottom end, my guy. It's just how it works. Depending on what goes into this, the price of PC part could switch around. It's all interesting stuff.

24 GB is realistic if they go with a 384 bit bus for the GPU.
32 is very unlikely as that would drive the price quite high, GDDR6 isn't exactly cheap.

Based

I disagree. For a brief period near launch that can be true as shortages hit, but those shortages are RARELY the reason for the spike. Companies just raise the price, product is moved off of shelves to be replaced with game consoles (as launch is the most lucrative period for retailers and companies alike) so it becomes more scarce. Companies also get to lie and say "It's even BETTER than system X/Y/Z! That's why it costs just as much for this one component!"

Companies are shitheads, basically.

>Rushing announcements again
>Diskless donut version and $499 underdelivering joke models
>Halo Infinite a launch game when Bonnie Ross just said it would take longer to make

Uh huh

She meant longer relative to the time between halo 4 and 5. They likely wanted to release holiday 2019, but decided to push back to holiday 2020 for QA

>”That's why we've taken a bit more time—usually it's three years between every Halo—to really do the investment in the engine and the tools and pipeline, and we're still working on it. But we showed it at E3 last year, and it is basically trying to create an environment that we can build the game better, faster, and ideally, you know, prevent crunch. I think there will always be with any game, I think there will be times where we need to work longer hours. But I think that we need to be really deliberate with that because it's not fair to the team, and the team doesn't want to do it. And so we're trying to work out how do we create the best environment to hopefully mitigate that.”
She’s just saying that Halo infinite would normally have been out in 2018, but it will be out holiday 2020 to have the Forge and avoid crunch

>But we showed it at E3 last year,
The CG trailer? Heh. Looks like it's gonna be a 2021 game.

you're leaving out the fact that they confirm that both versions will have a ssd.

>ssd
>16 gig gddr6 ram
> zen 2 cpu
>navi gpu

hmm, this isn't sounding bad at all

>E3 2010

Attached: 5899279915_4ec1fe6103.jpg (321x414, 28K)

E3 2010?

Attached: kek.jpg (1000x567, 167K)

I bought it few days ago for 140$

>50 rupees have been deposited into your account

>being hopeful for next gen consoles to have decent specs is shilling

>PS had it's own marketable PR face, but they couldn't hold on to him
Didn't he end up breaking contract and doing a Microsoft commercial or something?

Attached: 1433767112961.gif (310x250, 2.13M)

He was in a commercial unrelated to video game playing Wii, so that somehow put him in violation of his contract with Sony.

they ain't getting an SSD, the other specs are correct tho

>still releasing outdated, dinosaur consoles
Jesus fuck. How do people still think a locked down, inferior, pain in the ass, pile of garbage gaming platform with extremely limited options is relevant in a world where you can game on PC with zero restrictions and zero bullshit?

Fuck this goddamn industry and fuck the brainwashed children who still buy that garbage. Fuck them to goddamn hell.

>12tflpos
>1TB SSD

i find a hard time believing they can put that shit together for

because exclusives that are relatively high quality, and no-fuss-no-muss multiplats that are usually developed with those consoles in mind and optimized for those consoles. destiny 2 is a great example.
If you want to go back a generation, even the devs saying pc was the lead platform with dark souls 2 was a blatant lie, no one actually develops with pc in mind, there's way too much difficulty in optimizing for it.

>AT E3 2010
you had ONE JOB, retard and you still failed.

One will be an actual console which is going to receive hardware revisions every 2-3 years like the xbone and PS4 did.
The other is going to be a vidya streaming device.
Prepare for even more cancer.
Calling it now.

Attached: doggo.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Does it even matter at this point? We're reaching the point where devs can't utilise the console's full capacity because they would need a team of 5000 to do so.

>Xbox game streaming on switch, tablets, and phones

Hahaha the new Xbox is going to have integration with a Nintendo console? Who actually believes this shit.

>Zelda reference in an Xbox thread

anything to stop Sony right guys?

shut up steam toddler

>NEXT GEN XBOX WILL BE REVEALED AT E3 2010
user, the Kinect was not the next gen xbox

>Xbox "Lockhart" Xbox "Anaconda".

>no xXxXboxXxSasukexXx

if there's an SSD it'll be a little one for just the operating system. they can't get an SSD that will survive a console generation's worth of writes.

Get your head out of your ass and stop pretending you didn't upgrade your PC 2-3 times since 2010

his post doesn't imply he didn't, consolebrain.

>e3 2010
OP confirmed to be from a different dimension

Attached: 1532740930267.jpg (512x497, 37K)

That Twisted Metal reveal was already 9 years ago? Fuck, I am old....

Then his post is meaningless. Why spend so much money on PC when I could buy a console for 50% - 75% less?

But will it have the Master Chief Collection too? I had such an awful time with the PS4 at this point that I honestly wish I never bothered. The Switch will probably be the last console I ever purchase if the Xbox 4 is garbage.

Attached: 1548365698489.png (640x480, 401K)

because if you can afford to upgrade some parts every few years, you can keep playing new games without getting shit performance and sub-native resolutions. not a big deal if you have income and aren't just begging your parents to buy you a new console every 8 years.

>Muh pushing pixels on my expensive rig
You lead a sad life.

i lead a pretty sad life but it's unrelated to that. my PC's mostly handed down parts and i only paid for the GPU.
you have low standards for graphics now as a consolite, but if you got a remotely decent PC you'd discover the joys of controlling your own resolution, anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing.

i dunno, multiple sources are confirming a ssd seems like it's going to happen.

that's because you don't keep up with tech.

Oh lord I can feel it!

Attached: D68B7D63-834C-4946-8B8D-D78943C278B1.jpg (290x330, 44K)

Just waiting for Forza Horizon 5 at this point.

GTX 2080 is like 11 TFLOPS when overclocked & expensive as fuck

can you imagine what will happen to sonyghers if xbox has 2 consoles that absolutely kick the piss out of them?

amd teraflops are not equal to nvidia teraflops

>source: JeuxVideo
fuck off frogs

Attached: LaPoopDurr_debunked.png (1329x8385, 1.62M)

so if the oneX benchmarks higher than like 90% of the mustard playerbase, this will probably the headshot so to say
don't even get me started on sonyghers lmfao, these guys are still waiting for 4k after getting lied to right in the face, and taking it with a smile

Extreeeeeeeeeme

Why does it smells like complete bullshit?

>xbox

here guys my xbox game shelf

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

X hasn't even sold 5mil units & it's just a custom RX 580

>give me (you)s I dont have xbox!!!
mlfao
>no gf
>no life
>no games
>no e3
>no fps
>no racing
>no 2k dollar couch
>no 4k tv

lmfao@sonyvirgins

Bro, I only found out today the Xbox One finally has adaptive sync. For what ever reason, the PS4 doesn't.

Console plebs are a fucking meme. They don't belong on Yea Forums.

always cute when some mong tries to bring in corpo-speak "sales" as some sort of "argument"

like ok, you're still not gaming in 4k and you're still gaming the SHIT versions of multiplats KLUL

1800/2700X lag behind the 8700/9900K by IPC. The former far more than the latter. However, the 3700X will reach IPC parity or be up to 5-7% superior with the 9900K in general workloads and exceed it significantly in specialized workloads.

Last I heard it the CPU spec was expected to be a Zen2 8c/16t @ 3.3GHz. So you'd be looking at around a 60-65% IPC increase per core over Jaguar from Xbox One X. If you assume that 1 full core will be dedicated to handling networking & background OS stuff, that will give devs 14 hardware threads @ 3.3GHz with say ~60% IPC uplift over Xbox One X to do all kinds of crazy shit with.

This and the PS5, using the same CPU spec, are going to be serious monsters. The biggest weakness of this generation of consoles has been that the CPU has been an unsurmountable bottleneck. Zen2 will fix that completely for the next 7 years.

cool. I noticed you also have some PS3 games in there too

>MS is already make a new xbox when the latest two still have no games

>microsoft and nintendo going all in for e3
>sony not even attending
What the fuck are Sony doing? Are they for real just going to let this year slip by? That'd be crazy.

Maybe because they need better hardware for new games?

>GPU
>Memory Size: 22GB
I doubt that.

TOP FUCKING KEK

COULD YOU IMAGINE YOUR CPU AND GPU BOTH BEING A BOTTLENECK?!

OH NONO NONONOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 651K)

sony's dead

So what? Xbox one was revealed before the ps4 as well.

just like sonyghers doubted the x
nobody cares about your copes anymore

Its not only for the gpu dumbass

It ain't gonna have HT or be a Desktop tier Ryzen, it's going to be a cutdown Mobile version, PS5 will be a SOC, not a Desktop

imagine owning a xbox

I don't have to

Attached: 1528308324845.png (633x874, 56K)

So if the oneX is 50% more powerful than the shitstation, place your bets on how much MSoft will btfo sonyghers with this new console

maybe it's something like
24GB unified memory, 2GB reserved for system
or they could have some dedicated memory layout this time around. not too far off, some versions of the dell XPS 15 2-in-1 laptop had this weird 'iGPU dedicated memory' solution that was just a bit better than a 1050 Ti, called the Radeon RX Vega M GL. Something like that I imagine would be pretty neat

Ofc it will have HT you fat fuck

Uh no. It's guaranteed to be a desktop part. 7nm Zen2 @ 3.3GHz will sip power. Zen1 @ 3.3GHz did exactly the same.

There isn't a single game that gets bottlenecked by a 5 year old i5.

7nm Vega 20 can't even beat a 1080 Ti with HBM2

Zen2 @ 3.3GHz @ 7nm under 80% load will be

Attached: Zen-power-draw-2.jpg (1967x1007, 118K)

it will be fully backwards compatible

Dev Kits have 2x the total system memory for debugging tools. Anytime you see devkit specs, half the memory and adjust it by 15-20% up for final specs.

> But will it have a 2080TI graphics card and a minimum of 60fps?
It will have something like 3/4 of vega 56 for gpu, downclocked second gen ryzen for cpu, all on one chip. Same for next ps.

People need to be realistic with the next Consoles, Microsoft & Sony are not selling them at a loss anymore

PS4 was using a $199 Q1 2012 GPU, 2x$50 mobile CPU's duct taped together, 500GB 5400rpm HDD, yet Sony still took a loss for a couple of years at $400 price point, yet PS5 is going to be a Navi chip close or better than the $499 Vega 64, with a $300 CPU, expensive brand new GDDR6 with a 1TB SSD, yeah fucking right, Sony will lose billions on this

So like a 2400G but with a slightly more powerful GPU? Sounds feasible, but I think it's more likely to be based on third gen Ryzen, which is coming out this year. Same with the GPU, which might be based on the same manufacturing process as Radeon VII, which is much more energy efficient than Vega.

in the next few years a lot of CPU work in games will be moved to compute shaders. DOOM for example computes particle effects on the GPU. I don't know if CPUs have ever been an issue with the PS4, but recent games have been using a massive amount of compute shaders. GPGPU has evolved from being just toys now, and it's reasonable to expect what would take seconds on handtuned, multithreaded SIMD code to complete in realtime on the GPU.

PS4 I think had a much superior graphics API to OpenGL, but with Vulkan and DirectX 11 that's changed a lot; in the past, anyone telling you that desktops were in general faster than consoles were wrong for a variety of reasons but that's no longer becoming the case. You can now split up rendering work to multiple cores, have direct access to different device memory heaps, etc.

There's no reason to expect the PS5 to have a performance advantage over a regular desktop in 2019

That was from the forum, that one is from the site themselves.

This is true, devs have moved a ton of work off of the CPU these days, this is why i believe they will cheap out & get a 4c/8t CPU, but will advertise as 8 cores anyway

> yet PS5 is going to be a Navi chip close or better than the $499 Vega 64, with a $300 CPU, expensive brand new GDDR6
Both new consoles are based on amd tech, so it will be some kind of vega. They wont make it in time with navi.
But vega uses hbm memory, which is more expensive than gddr6.

the major bottleneck depends on whether or not they stick with a classic hard drive, or move to an SSD. Since consoles need to last a long time and SSD lifetime scales with capacity, they won't be able to cheap out on that though. If they stick with a hard drive, there's going to be some MAJOR graphical cutbacks for the console

xbone has always been a joke, no doubt they'll continue to be a joke in the next release.

Xbox Two will fail miserably

So is xbone 2 going to be 1080p?

Microsoft is going to totally fucking fail if they release new hardware without SHITLOADS of games

If you don't have the software, the hardware will fail again and again

The problem with an SSD is 2 big things

1. Will raise the price to the legendary $599, or they will take a loss
2. Microsoft can take the loss but Sony can't, Sony will use standard HDD's & multi-plats won't make use of the Xbox's SSD anyway, making MS have a higher price point or loss of profit for almost no reason

Just wait until they announce Forza!

>New Xbox comes out the same year Trump wins his second term
Trumpkino
All Sony fans must be fucking terrified right now

>the konami e3 was nearly a decade ago
I've wasted my life

>Microsoft can take the loss but Sony can't, Sony will use standard HDD's & multi-plats won't make use of the Xbox's SSD anyway, making MS have a higher price point or loss of profit for almost no reason
Sony is the one that always takes the risk with higher tech that makes them lose profit though.

Xbone: the only system with more models than exclusives

Attached: Heavy laugh.gif (300x168, 1.66M)

>Xbox "Lockhart" Xbox "Anaconda".

2 things that timesplitters is famous for... Timesplitters 3 confirmed?

Attached: 1506721316042.gif (360x360, 1.97M)

Just saw the specs. No way that console is gonna be cheaper than $500. Do they not realise one of the main factors of ps4 winning was the cheaper price?

Attached: 20190222_000858.jpg (433x650, 60K)

>had 3 high paying jobs, many vacations, and collected and played tons more video games in 10 years

Man I've used my time wisely

They did that in 2006 & it almost killed the company, PS4 was very safe, cheap PC parts from AMD, that's why it was $400

I don't know why people think Sony will deliver people a $1000 Console for $400 this time

>The biggest weakness of this generation of consoles has been that the CPU has been an
Oh yes, tottally not the 5200rpm hard drives with sata 2

Attached: 1536580861034.png (282x308, 26K)

Microsoft is totally out of touch. PS5 will come out announcing the cheaper price and similar specs and its over again

sony might have to finally fight retailers and actually get reasonable store prices, it would solve all their money problems
Maybe a RAID hard drive solution?

Sony and Microsoft are both footing the bill for Navi's development. Consoles are not getting Vega. Don't be ridiculous.

So if i'm getting this right, Microsoft will release all its exclusives like Cuphead, Halo, and Ori on Switch, while saving all the fancy multiplat games for the new Xbox.

Well, they could always sell at a loss. The value of a higher install base and market share would be worth an initial net loss. Especially if they try to combine said install base with PC too. It'd be hard to compete against that properly implemented.

5200RPM drives affect load times, yes--but they have no bearing on actual game performance such as AI, physics, lighitng/shadowing, number of entities on screen, etc. CPU bottleneck IS a weakness. It's why for a certain duration of the console war, rendering resolution was a thing with PS4 "winning" out and Xbox One losing because it had to run games at 720p to 960p to achieve 30fps or 60fps in an era where phones had 1440p screens.

That's just a rumour, Navi is just GCN 5.0, it's really nothing special

>nu-halo
what a loss

I don't care really, they can suck my dick.
I'm going to build a PC this time.

>but they have no bearing on actual game performance such as AI, physics, lighitng/shadowing, number of entities on screen, etc. CPU bottleneck IS a weakness. I
Look at anthem. Another game complained because of garbage load times. Devs have been cucked by this all gen

> Will raise the price to the legendary $599, or they will take a loss
Right now you can have a perfectly fine 480gb ssd for 60$. For a complete product, in retail.
It must be ultra cheap to buy memory modules in a bulk and solder them to boards, maybe even cheaper than buying whole hdds.

try running final fantasy 15 on a 5200RPM hard drive at high texture settings
I would show you, but that would mean downloading the entire 100GB game again

>2010 was almost 10 years ago

Attached: QPIXXcB.jpg (550x366, 33K)

>i'm going to spend 1500 dollars hehe got em

he'll save the losses through piracy. Haha got em.

got mine for 800

Well it depends. Sony needs to do something that actually pisses off normalfags though for fanbases to be swayed. Can't just assmume they'll flock just like that.

At this point to me it feels like Microsoft announces hardware every E3 and NOTHING changes, I hope some goddamn weebcore action games get published by Microsoft already.

HALO
GEARS
FORZA
AGAINNNNNNNNNN

a $500 console will never equal a $1500 PC

>1500$
What the fuck did you bought a prebuilt one from Best Buy?

Why? They learned in 7th gen nobody cares. They won because they had better western games at the time. Not this trash this gen.

No, you faggots who care more about hardware than talking about games belong on your own dead board so the rest of us can actually enjoy our hobby in peace without you frauds contaminating discussion

Yes. Again, that's fucking load time. It has nothing to do with how well the game performs with rendering content on screen. It has no impact on shaders, on physics, on AI, none of that shit once its all been loaded into memory. The biggest bottleneck of this generation of consoles IS the CPU. There are MANY bottlenecks, but do you not understand the word biggest?

t. Gtx 750 ti users

>confirmed shitposters too stupid to realize OP corrected his mistake one minute after starting the thread

>r*ddit
>r*setera
>go back
>Massive reddit spacing
Thanks for the laugh user

>Confirmed that shitposters don't care about your shitty excuse.
Posted in the OP will stay forever in the OP.

Is there even a single game that uses more than 6 cores? Most can utilise 4 at max.

I wish i9 wasn't such a fucking meme

Kill yourself OP.

that reddit spacing though xDDD

not just load times, stuttering as well.

Im still amazed at how much power was packed in the one x. Its hard for me to believe something even stronger will be here soon. Xbox is back niggas

Name 1 game

>But will it have a 2080TI graphics card
No, 2080Ti is too expensive and uses too much power. It'll have a much more modest GPU both in terms of performance and power consumption.
>and a minimum of 60fps?
Since it will probably have a Ryzen CPU, it should be entirely possible to target 60FPS. That being said, consolefags do not really seem to care about games playing well so I fully expect most devs to target 30FPS and push for maximum grafix since that is what most impresses their paying customers.

Sounds entirely plausible and would make for some fairly decent machines as far as consoles go.

A used PC, usually immensely more powerful than consoles, is some $325 (right now, i5 4-series, a 1060-6GB, 8GB memory, 500GB-1TB storage, 7 – or 10, which was plausible still anyway because upgrades are supposedly auto-validating, and a new PSU).

>muh power
>muh gwaphix
>muh zero fucking exclusives and worthwhile games whatsoever

Wow, amazing!