What Persona game should I play first?

What Persona game should I play first?

Attached: p4gposter.jpg (1200x680, 211K)

4. You can stop playing them after that.

Literally any other Game

Attached: 220px-Shin_Megami_Tensei_Nocturne_NA_cover.png (220x309, 108K)

Strange Journey/Nocturne if SMT, none if Persona.

No, 5 is better in every way.
Play both.

Literally any of them, they don't have much continuity outside of 1 to IS and EP

Why don't smtfags know how to read?

Pick up 4 to see if you'll like the series.

1, like you would any other game

3 FES, skip 4 unless you want slice of life animu weebshit, then 5. Then go to mainline smt.

Cuz you can do more than read in smt unlike persona

5 is literally babymode newbie game

fes

Attached: 1527147660830.jpg (450x662, 47K)

go 3->4->5
The stories gets worse as they go but the gameplay inproves
>not accepting every megaten game and spinoff
>not making people play Persona first so they'll realize the rest is superior
pleb taste tbdesu

Attached: kakakakakakaka.gif (400x226, 808K)

Play Shin Megami tensei Noctune, Featuring Dante! from the devil may cry series.

Attached: Persona-Dancing-Star-Night-Shin-Megami-Tensei-Nocturne-Protagonist-Costume-Screen-1-555x312.jpg (555x312, 45K)

>Hardcore (i.e. what you should do):
Play SMT first (Nocturne, DDS, older entries), then play Persona 1-2, then finally play Persona 3-5.
>Casual
Start with Persona 3 then work your way up from there.
>Ubercasual
Be a bandwagonning surface level faggot and start with Persona 4 or 5.

Play Majin tensei II

Attached: MaTIIJapan.png (277x499, 300K)

5 on normal is slightly easier than 4 on normal damage wise
But 4 has a ton of other things that make it super casual, like the ability for teammates to jump in front of you to save you from a killing blow as the first rank in their Slink.

5 should be played on hard if you actually want to have a good time and aren't retarded

Yo yo yo it's a circumcison nightmare with a circumcison scream. That little boy, he screamed and cried as they took his everything. Mutilated and branded, scarred and shamed, that little boy lives stranded, his penis lame.

Play in release order so you can really grasp the evolution of the series to form a really solid opinion and perspective. it'll also help since 1, 2 and 2-2 will help cut your teeth for normal SMT stuff if you find yourself ever wanting to dive in.

However, I think rather than persona, digital devil saga serves as a much better entry point to get into "core" smt games.

Everyone saying nocturne is retarded. Nocturne is absolute dog shit when it comes to SMT and is boring as fuck. Play Digitial Devil Saga, the true kino game.

>Play in release order so you can really grasp the evolution of the series to form a really solid opinion and perspective.
So I have to start from Megami Tensei 1?

I've never played a persona game so should i start the harcore route? I really want to get into the series.