Cuphead/Ori and one major MS series (between Halo, Gears and Forza) are coming to the Switch...

Cuphead/Ori and one major MS series (between Halo, Gears and Forza) are coming to the Switch. This is the timeline we're living in. jeuxvideo.com/amp/news/1006588/xbox-et-nintendo-s-associent-des-jeux-xbox-debarquent-sur-switch.htm?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: microsoft-artwork-5c6f978841a6f.jpg (630x354, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jeuxvideo.com/amp/news/1006588/xbox-et-nintendo-s-associent-des-jeux-xbox-debarquent-sur-switch.htm?__twitter_impression=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_4_video_games
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aVPXKdSEGNQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGWtyJAkO0
jeuxvideo.com/news/1006588/xbox-et-nintendo-s-associent-des-jeux-xbox-debarquent-sur-switch.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-StVwe2D39k
youtube.com/watch?v=rp77_7E3UDg
youtube.com/watch?v=JGomTXOq-Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=ebr-UTWLfyE
youtube.com/watch?v=AxgGZDBeHyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, MS is pretty desperate.

>survive together
I know this was used in the context for Minecraft but it’s fitting none the less

What timeline? Where it's not worth getting a console because exclusives are shit?

The same website (Biggest french videogame website) is reporting that they have a source that claims that new XBOX console stuff will be revealed at this E3 and released in 2020. And they're usually pretty legit (they were the first ones on Nier Automata on One), it makes absolutely no sense for Microsoft to put out a new console now.

PS4 has good exclusives, hell it's easily worth 250 for a slim just for BB, Persona 5, GoW and Spiderman.

>jeuxvideo.com/amp/news/1006588/xbox-et-nintendo-s-associent-des-jeux-xbox-debarquent-sur-switch.htm?__twitter_impression=true
The fuck is this shit website?

Biggest french videogame website, they had a few scoops before, see Not if P5 comes to the Switch

Oui oui Sacre bleu

Ja surrender

>PS4 has good exclusives
That nobody buys. These consoles are for Fifa and Call of Duty.

>everyone thought Nintendo would go third party eventually
>when it was Microsoft all along

BB alone was enough for me, for the sheer number of times I've replayed it.

>This is the timeline we're living in
a good one? fuck off with your brand loyalist exclusivity bullshit this is good for the consumer

...and by extension on PC as well, right?

Right?

that was always the case

Those are already all on PC.

God I hope so
Only been waiting 12 years to finish the fight

Imagine if Nintendo got all of MS's games.

Attached: sfs.jpg (3118x1417, 1.4M)

www dot oui oui we eat frogs and snails mon cherry sacre bleu dot fr

Attached: raise-french-flag.jpg (238x308, 34K)

I never said it was bad tho calm down bud, this is indeed great for the consumer

I will play Ori on Switch if it's not fucking streaming.

Reported.

Attached: simpsons le bombe neutron.jpg (400x303, 31K)

Fifa was #1 since the PS2 era.

Uncharted and Spiderman are close to 10M.
BB is close to breaking 4M.
Guess those don't count.

why the fuck would it be

Rare Replay Switch when?

Supposedly that's what it's going to be, a bunch of Xbox games they're too lazy to port but you can play them on any device.

Does the xbone have a SINGLE exclusive ?
The last one, Sunset overdrive came out on pc a few months ago.

Too good to happen sorry.

Xcloud?

Is Microsoft going the Sega route?

Yeah

Sony gave away 6 million copies of Uncharted 4 for free. Spiderman was similarly bundled. Bloodborne sold 2 million.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_4_video_games
Go there and add up all of Sony's first party exclusives and you'll find that they haven't even sold half a game per PS4 owner. So many potential customers, so many bundles, so many discounts, yet nobody cares.

They dont seem to care that much about making console only exclusives.

Nope, see All on PC (and Switch) now.

Into the trash it goes then...Fuck streaming.

Persona 5 is PS3 port and its not sony exclusive you fucking idiot

>Two indie games and probably that Funko Pops Gears game

Wow thanks Phil

Don't quote me on that though, maybe by some miracle Ori would get ported since Unity has easy Switch support. Same for Cuphead.

>this your brain on nintendo

Here's hoping it's forza, the switch is completely starved of racing games.

Lost Odyssey

Mmm

Attached: 2019-02-22_11.19.42.jpg (719x1203, 288K)

It's not a port, see the lower right corner you fucking idiot. It released at the same time on two supports. Also for now it's only on Sony consoles, I'll remove it when it comes to the Switch or something.

>Reddit leaks again

kek

>Pokemon LGPE with that many sales
This is why we can't have nice things.

Do you have any sort of argument you want to make?

Rare replay might not come to the switch but game pass has some rare games on it

I'd meme about Mario Kart, but I 100% agree with you.

>Halo Infinite launch game
lol, Bonnie Ross literally just came out and said HI will take longer than usual to make because they want to get the engine and tools right.

Is it just Game Pass games that can be streamed? RDR2 and KH3 on Switch would be fucking radical if input lag is almost non-existent.

I should probably clarify that I meant streaming from my own Xbox.

Master Chief is in

I honestly thought it was going to have decent sales if anything

I hope the actual games this year gets even more for the sake of my sanity

With Joker in Smash we have a 95% chance of that happening so might as well count it

If true, it is just a hint to start saving, informing the obvious why 2019 does not have many 1st party games for this year and what those acquired studios are working on.

Rumor is both sony and Ms may show what their up to for 2020 release.

yes but the french site is open also with Nintendo games on xbox.

But who win? Microsoft would expand in Japan through Switch, and Switch could have all third party with streaming.

Idk, it seems too good for Nintendo.

wii60 is BACK

Ms gets into portable market and gamepass sales which can fuel it to make more games for gamepass.

No.
Switch isnt competing with xbox in the same way sega competed with nintendo or playstation with xbox. They are both pretty distinct so trying to bind switch owners to xbox economy actually makes sense, especially if they have some kind of cross buy.

kek

Blame the burgers, most of those sales are from America. Japan doesn't even account for 1/5 of that number and the game bombed there by Pokémon standards, so hopefully Game Freak will take note of that and realise that the nostalgia pandering shit won't work on the Japanese market.

As someone who spent his hard earned money on a slim and all those games I wish I just bought car parts, clothes and liquor instead.
I would’ve came out cheaper

Attached: EDC273A7-FDA5-467B-99E0-214C6CA5AA8A.gif (300x222, 498K)

>streaming
Fuck that

If i had hi-speed internet to play anything through streaming without problem i wouldn't bought console in the first place

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Attached: 1533107116217m.jpg (1024x575, 126K)

>Cuphead on Switch
Even if it's just streaming I'm fucking down for it. I played it to death on PC but I'd love to just relax and play it on the couch or in bed.

Attached: 1507254453584.png (513x297, 330K)

Jesus Christ the PS4s first three years were so shitty

>PS4 has good exclusives
walk through forests in the only game they make.

We SwitchBox now

God of war and TLOU were legit some of the most violent and test pumping games in recent history.
onions milk in not inherently bad unless you go on a full retard diet.

VS

literally no games. gears is dead, fable is dead, Halo is SO dead, battle toads is another ancient franchise that means nothing. kinda like crackdown.
monster and other energy drinks destroy your gut biome

that xbox is so irrelevant even the memes are shit. unlike the aesthetic woojack

Attached: 1549739337261.jpg (350x276, 30K)

>jeuxvideo.com
They make news about anything to get more views.
Pic related, one "news" every 5min

Attached: Jeuxvideo.png (159x524, 12K)

woojack is the most disgusting of the wojaks, its upsetting to look at. That's a good thing IMO

>"we don't use the word fun"

Attached: 1547008365044m.jpg (1024x715, 116K)

Honest question: are you actually excited for 343i to fuck up a new halo game?

>one major MS series (between Halo, Gears and Forza) are coming to the Switch.
Standalone release? Not game pass shit?

Nice cherry picking, Dishonored isn't even a Sony franchise, it's a PC game first. Horizon: Zero Dawn had fun as fuck gameplay / combat too, but suffered from the usual problems of being a western open world game.

>God of war and TLOU were legit some of the most violent and test pumping games in recent history

Attached: SOY THE PLAYERS.png (988x1059, 498K)

>Sony
>showing off anything this year
They have to wait to see what others are doing so they can steal it

Attached: wojak.jpg (379x133, 21K)

Question: can you post another meme besides Wojak/Onions? I don't got a dog in this fight but the lack of meme variety is making Yea Forums boring

>Persona 5
>Exclusive

LOL

All wojaks are pure horseshit and all you fucking 15 year olds should feel bad for such a shit, low effort meme.

see P5 is coming to the switch soon as well.
Don't cry too hard Sonybro

How long until Microsoft starts asking for Nintendo to only use Xbox Live and all Nintendo players have to pay the ridiculous amount to play online?

Horizon got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by the far superior Botw. It was a bargain bin game after a couple of weeks. Run along snoyboy

Attached: 1536528641909m.jpg (1024x767, 106K)

Attached: Bloodbornem.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

Seething

Keep dreaming Switchucks

the rumor is they want to do their own show to steal thunder and announce ps5 having the time period all to themselves.
Then again it is a rumor.

You could literally break the entire game by upgrading to 3 notched arrows.
Even Apex Machines we’re pussies compared to that op ability

SPIDERMAN

SPIDERMAN

DOES WHATEVER SPIDER CAN

Attached: so(n)yboys.gif (413x243, 51K)

>Zero Dawn had fun as fuck gameplay

I forgot newfriends post 2016 have only ever seen wojak era 4ch

Seething

SPIN A WEB
ANY TIME
DRINK SOME SŌY
JUST LIKE I
LOOK OUT
HERE COMES THE SŌYDERMAAAAAN

The drawing could literally be posted with Nintendo showing off BOTW, MK8D, Odyssey and Smash tho. P5 doesen't change that. Both consoles have great exclusives, but the Switch has more of them, and of better average quality (see the Metacritic averages).

All Wojaks are shit.
You all deserve to be shot.

>meticulously taking on lethal robots that could easily destroy you in a few hits if you're not careful isn't fun

Attached: 1502355966550.jpg (720x720, 309K)

I like Mega Man as well, what does that have to do with Zero Dawn?

>there's datamine about VR supported on Switch
>Halo is coming to Switch
I need it

Seething

>megaman
>get destroyed in a few hits
Yikes

Attached: 1511828219491.png (612x606, 637K)

I don't get hit

>megaman get destroyed in a few hits
Correct

I can see why The nintenbro and the mustard are mad at those games

But i dont think anyone wants Uncharted on their consoles.

Nice gameplay, user. Totally what I was talking about.
You can't get hit in a video game you've never played. There are so many boss fights in the MM & MMX series that you can just flat out facetank.

You shitting me right?
Aloy in default gear can take almost double the punishment a MH gunner can in high rank gear
Not to mention the machines are nowhere as aggressive and it not like it matters anyways when Hidey red ferns are literally fucking everywhere

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aVPXKdSEGNQ

Horizon was an unpolished barbain bin game that only limp wristed snoyboys could enjoy.

Attached: 1542069696470.jpg (611x720, 43K)

The only legitimately great ps4 exclusive is Bloodborne

>You can't get hit in a video game you've never played
I've played Mega Man user, why wouldn't I?

I doubt it

so bundles dont count,newsflash the majority of super Mario sales is invalid,dumbfuck

For what it’s worth the rumors are saying smaller titles like Ori and Cuphead will be ported instead of streamed.

>The only legitimately great ps4 exclusive is Wipeout Omega Collection
FTFY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Aloy in default gear can take almost double the punishment a MH gunner can in high rank gear
And a gunner can take more damage than King Arthur in Ghosts n' Goblins can. I guess MH is shit, huh?

Seriously, what in the fuck were you trying to prove with this retarded post?

>Breath of the Wild is not a switch game it's a WiiU port
It's ok when nintendo does it
I

Bloodborne is mediocre but you get points for not COPEing, pcfriend.

>Survive Together
>Sony is such a threat we must start cooperating

I own a PS4. I've platinum'd Bloodborne. I know what I'm talking about.

Seriously why do you people suck off this game?
I got it for free on ps+ and I honestly wouldn’t have brought it otherwise
It’s sense of speed is all over the place
I felt like my whip was a 2 ton hammer meanwhile I’m feeling like a ballerina all light and floaty with a sword bigger than DragonSlayer

Yet BotW had boring and soulless gameplay where the only fun that you could have was in Hyrule Castle after hours of tedious shit, and that leads up to the most disappointing Ganon fight ever.
While HZD at least had decent combat gameplay against fun enemies. But, hey, at least in BotW you can eat chillies to reduce the effect of cold. Pointless detail > gameplay amirite.

Why do so many retards claim P5 is exclusive?

Why do so many desperate people claim it's not?

>God of war and TLOU were legit some of the most violent and test pumping games in recent history
oh user

>it makes absolutely no sense for Microsoft to put out a new console now
One thing i started wondering about Microsoft staying in the console buisness despite making multiplat titles at this point is if they're doing this solely for the purpose of competition in order to prevent Sony and Nintendo to have monopolies and fuck up the prices of everything.

the fucking state of this user holy shit

???
Xbox games are always priced 10-20€ higher here than anything else. If they had it their way everything would be more expenisve.

Makes sense. Have MS ever made a profit from Xbox? Their gaming division is a money pit. Meanwhile Nintendo only suffered their first losses in 30 years during the Wii U era, which they quickly recovered from.

>all on PC
Why do people push this fucking meme. None of you snoygoys actually buy games on Windows 10 store anyway. Also, Windows 10 is owned by Microsoft, so they aren’t losing money putting their own games on their own system.

Attached: 1511828262239.jpg (585x274, 19K)

What the fuck. Are you a teenager?

Because it can be played on PS3 and PC through emulation. Definably not exclusive.

Attached: 1544124037159.png (952x711, 496K)

Try opening up any of the NES MMs and go count how many times you can get hit before dying. In the MMX games it's even easier since you get HP upgrades and body armor that reduces damage by another 50%. Stop acting like a person who has played Megaman, dumbass.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGWtyJAkO0

Keep getting BTFO snoybitch. Zoomer snoy bitches love that cinematic garbage. Just admit you don't buy that trash at bargain bin price for the gameplay, you buy it because your low T.

Attached: 1538530051516.png (205x246, 6K)

I guess the Switch has no exclusives either then if 'we're using illegal means as a metric.

More like google and amazon are a threat, but ok.
Snoy is living in the past

What

Nice false equivalency faggot
1. A NES/SNES 2D side scrollers ≠ 3D action RPGs

2. Aloy’s sense of progress is fucked when your literally baby gear is literally 1 notch below end game ultra badass gear

3. The machines in HZD straight up refuse to punish you for being underprepared
Just hit their big glowy spot bro!
They lose their one gimmick that might actually be an issue for you

I'm a PC and PS4 guy and I'm still happy about this.
>HAHAHA! SONY FINARRY WIN FORMAT WAR! NO CROSSPRAY FOR YOU!
>[singularity whirr]
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's why you git gud and don't get hit. This is videogames 101, faggot

But bloodborne is on PC too, there are literally zero games on the ps4

You made the false equivalency first by comparing two unrelated games as if they operate under the same ruleset.

Attached: 1550747672952.jpg (458x458, 28K)

Play the god damn game
You’ll figure out fast why BOTW left HZD in the dust

Attached: 8DACAC75-55D8-46C0-9988-6C4F6901D706.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Same goes for BotW: delusional fanboys

>I'm a PC and PS4 guy
Why did you buy two PCs?

>lose argument
>bring up Switch for no reason
Like clockwork. Even if you ignore emulation, it still exists on PS3. Non-exclusive by definition.

Xbox division is highly profitable and it’s consumer base is more future forward. 42% of its customers buy digital only.
Their push of game pass and streaming means their library will be available for everyone regardless of console sales, meaning game devs, game publishers, and Microsoft profit greatly.
This is why you see google, amazon, and even Verizon wireless trying to enter the games streaming market. It’s all profitability without expense.

Did you grind all 100 boring shrines to get Link's costume or did you buy an amiibo for it?

Attached: 1497943099785.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

Why are sonyfans so fucking angry and jealous at Nintendo all the time?
This thread has nothing to do with them yet they must cry and shitpost in it.
No wonder the sony fanbase is considered as the worst fanbase in the video game industry

And? BotW exists on the WiiU too, but you're still pretending that it's a Switch exclusive.

>BotW exists on the WiiU too, but you're still pretending that it's a Switch exclusive.
Can you please quote me on that? I don't recall typing that in any of my three posts.

Wii60 era shitposting is comin back boys. Snoylets are having flashbacks.

Attached: 1529222220894.jpg (802x599, 183K)

>Master Chief in Smash is now a legit possibility

fug.

Even combined the PS4 sales completely eclipse what the Switch and Xboner could field together.

Please delete this

Feels good being on the winning side

Attached: 1523457382296.png (759x1099, 185K)

Yeah, and that was fucking half of its lifetime, I swear to god Sony consoles are really fucking bad if that's your only platform.

Botw on xbox?

Nintendo is the absolutely only company that delivers a handful of good exclusives each year, both MS and Sony have entire years of absolutely nothing good.

Even then, it's still the 5th best-selling Switch game in Japan. They probably weren't going in with EA tier sales expectations for a quick and shitty cashgrab.

That wasn't how it was on the PS1/PS2
God I miss old SONY

>That nobody buys.
I see this "argument" a lot, but it really doesn't mean anything. This is a video game enthusiast forum, and you're talking to video game enthusiasts. What the average user buys doesn't matter if a game already exists.
You could argue that Gravity Rush 3 won't be made because it's not profitable, but saying that no one bought GR2 doesn't change its quality.

better not be some bullshit sign-in service on the switch
I hesitate to deal with that shit on my computer, I refuse to buy into that garbage on a console

You mean like nearly every Switch game?

Attached: listening but not believing.png (159x111, 7K)

This gen is already winding down right when we finally start getting a good amount of decent games too. This decade is one of the worst for gaming.

>Ratchet & Clank
>SOTC HD
>"ports"
Remakes aren't ports. Some of the Nintendo "ports" add enough content to warrant not being marked with that either. It's stuff like Breath of the Wild that should be marked.

Honestly, if you really like games, you can't get away with only owning one platform regardless of which one it is. Nintendo skips every second year and Sony waits too long between releases. Both of them should find more studios to work for them/fund indies.

This doesn't happen on PC because it doesn't reset its library with each gen, there will always something good to play on it, or try older games with better resolution, framerates, graphic mods, etc.

>It's stuff like Breath of the Wild that should be marked
BotW was a simultaneous release, not a port.

Yeah there are almost none Switch games that are Sony exclusive.

That video is out of date now

Attached: Brap of the Whirred.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

your webm is outdated also

To be fair, Microsoft is a better partner for Nintendo than Sony.
This is the key point: MS has better IPs.
Now, don't confuse it with MS using those IPs in a better way than Sony.
Sony actually explores their IPs and are active with them.
Microsoft does basically nothing with all the good shit it has.
Perfect Dark, Killer Instinct, Blinx, Banjo Kazooie, Conquer, PGR.
Even more recent, less successful cases like Crackdown show that MS has a lot of potential for IPs, IPs that are more suitable for Nintendo.

Sony only shits out try hard, adult stuff like Uncharted, The Last of Us, Killzone, Horizon and the sorts.
Sony Is are very diversify. They often fall on the same tone of games.
The last time Sony tried to so something different was with Knack and we all know what the led to.
With MS acquiring new studios like Obsidian and Ninja Theory, the IP potential is much higher.
MS has superior and more diversify IPs. They just don't know what to do with them.
Kinda like Sega

Attached: 1547758592423.jpg (834x1024, 149K)

The Switch is outdated also

Attached: 1489955305655.jpg (1075x1430, 435K)

Of course they're desperate, they can smell their death and the sound they'll make rattling their cage will serve as a warning to nintendo.

>Eric on suicide watch
Delicious

Attached: Weak Should Fear.png (607x608, 479K)

the internet sonygher astroturf division is literally shitting its britches right now, it's hilarious
after the announcement of LIVE on Switch and "big" things incoming...well let's just say if anything even 1/100th as big happened for sonyghers, they'd be spamming on overtime
look at the shit they're posting, reminds me of the recent never ever copes about the oneX specs

lmfao rest in fucking shit, sonyghers *spits*
you will not be missed by the good guys

Attached: 1528813815812.jpg (368x362, 82K)

Worst part is that he can't even spam NPD threads like he normally does to feel better. Poor guy.

LaPailleDor
its those french leak goons again

its not even worth the 20 bucks I paid for it.
the best game on the fucker thats elusive is castlevania and that's a port of a PCECD game and ps1 game

>rscottyg melting down because Xcucks are about to earn the moniker even more
Delicious

it's hardware is more modern than ps4/xbone

Odyssey and BOTW on Xbox when?

>tfw maybe get to play with nintenbros
make it happen

Attached: 1497222403262.jpg (271x362, 20K)

R E N T F R E E

Attached: 1521072781978.png (750x750, 344K)

>sup sonyghers, I hate every single one of you weaklings

are nintendos hyped for potential Microsoft servers + online MP?

Nintendo don’t bundle

>tfw own a switch and xbone
My switch is nothing more than a smash box and something to test unreal 4 projects on. My xbone is gathering dust now, but if I can play gamepass games on the switch, I'd subscribe instantly. Playing OG xbox games on the One with visual upgrades is also nice. Mercenaries Playground of destruction runs amazingly on the one as do many other xbox original games. If they were to readd xbox live support to them and a few more games like unreal championship 2, I could see myself dedicating hours to playing. Sony right now has horrible backwards compatibility and the only things I'd be interested in a ps4 for would be playing ps3 classics I missed out on and possibly ffxiv. The next big thing will be mouse and keyboard support for games on consoles and Microsoft and Nintendo are working on that.

Attached: 178b3f0b48a514759af259c5d30d21368826784687bf70691be09a6f8cffca4d.jpg (495x496, 51K)

I feel nothing but joy as I now know...MASTER CHEIF FOR FUCKING SMASH

Do you drive a Civic or something? Car parts are waaaaaaaaaaay more expensive then vidya.

>$1000 coilovers
>$1500 decent set of wheels without tires
>$1500 exhaust
>$1500 other power boltons
>$1000 headlight modding
>etc

No one wants you faggots stinking up the place.

Attached: 1514381964626.jpg (1024x849, 80K)

>sticky nades
>AR/magnum shots
>drop shield
>elite sword
it's gonna be epic

>jeuxvideo
>404 thread
stop falling for french leaks

Attached: LaPoopDurr_debunked.png (1329x8385, 1.62M)

>totally botch your console announcement
>backpedal like mad
>STILL have massive issues with people having to sign back in all the time
>MCC is a buggy broken disaster for a year
>rare replay has some literally unplayable elements such as perfect dark multiplayer
>announced games dropped or shelved at an alarming rate
>the rest made available on PC
>biggest selling point is the trickle of backwards compatibility
how did they fuck it all up so much

>Cuphead coming to Switch
>Ori coming to Switch
>Halo may be also coming
THE BEST TIMELINE BITCH

So shitch is from no games to also on windows 10 now?

so are the PS4 and Xbone, in fact, they were outdated when they were released

jeuxvideo.com/news/1006588/xbox-et-nintendo-s-associent-des-jeux-xbox-debarquent-sur-switch.htm
retard don't even know how to use a link

Doubtful. Microsoft is simply so big that they can keep Xbox going even if it’s losing money. They’d probably drop it if it were hemorrhaging. It may be that if they closed Xbox it’d hurt MS more than it’s worth to accept losing a bit of money

but Xbox isn't losing money

>page removed by moderator

The only reason to get a Nintendo console is usually the exclusive games. Ps4 has access to new, wide range appeal multiplat titles, its to be expected that people buy more multiplats than exclusives compared to Nintendo

Xbox started turning a profit midway through the 360's life

You have a PC for those so why bother buying a ps4? Literally zero reasons to buy one

retard

how about smash and zelda on the bone x now?

The average pokemon fan is usually too young or stupid to think critically about which games to own or not, its why they want to make sure there games are kid friendly to ensure a large amount of sales regardless of quality.

I was thinking about this. XBox Live gets on the Switch, you gotta sign up to utilize it in any fashion, paying MS money. Flip side Nintendo puts Nintendo Online on XBox Live, you again have to pay their subscription to gain access to the NES games. In turn these would both give people incentive to buy the alternate product. If Banjo Kazooie had any chance in Hell of making it into Smash it'd be now.

Is Rare Replay even on Gamepass?

I fucking wish

No

Viva pinata is

Attached: survive together.jpg (600x332, 60K)

SIDER MAN SPIDER MAN

PLAYING ON PS4 ALL I CAN

GOD OF WAR

BLOODBOURNE TOO

WHILE THE TOT PLAYS IN HIS BOX

LOOK OOOOOOOOUUT

HERE COME THE PS4

now fuck you

MC(This might actually come to PC to be fair)
Rare Replay
Halo 5

Imagine getting so blown the fuck out by Sony that you’re forced to team up with your competitor so that both of you can get blown the fuck out together. Sony always wins baby!

I mean, I didn’t think they were, they’ve just stagnated and aren’t doing well against their competitors. They’ll keep it going even in this state if only for posterity. We’ll see if Google is planning on becoming a legit competitor

This is nothing new

Attached: Viva-Pinata-Pocket-Paradise.jpg (1114x340, 210K)

Cuphead on the switch is the only good thing to come out of this. MS exclusives are trash

>google
what are some Google owned gaming studio??

What about the Banjo Kazooie Games?

Read that again and try to sing it. The rhythm and rhyming scheme is completely off.

Why are white people so bad at music?

>poorfags

>t. Salty Xboner

This is probably what he was talking about

Attached: Ori$.png (1121x762, 1.13M)

nvm. They are.

This is actually a really smart decision if true on MS's part. The Switch basically exists in it's own market that doesn't really compete directly with the PS4/Xbone. Most Switch owners probably have no interest in the Xbone. Would basically be the same as when they started porting to PC, MS realized most people with a gaming PC aren't gonna buy an Xbone although in PC's case they make the main OS used on PCs.

It's such a shame to see LoZ so low on that list. It's the best game I've ever played. It taps into the primal parts of my brain that make me want to explore and survey the land from high ground. It makes me feel like I'm a child again. It's incredible.

Attached: Dmar9nOXgAA63ru.jpg (983x720, 120K)

Are you kidding man his final smash would be crashing the pillar of Autumn into the map

I want Sargent Johnson for smash

I WANT TO PLAY HALO WITH MY NINTENBROS AND LAUGH AT SONYGHERS

>his final smash is a cinematic, like Megaman or Rool
>an armada of pelicans swoops in with Johnson saying “Keep your eyes on this one, Chief”
>Cut to the cockpit with Johnson and two pilots, like in Halo 2
> “Light ‘em up, Marines” “OOOOH-RRAH”
>Pelican armada fires a shitload of missiles at the opponent

>it actually came true

Attached: 1528307567943.png (1066x1126, 477K)

Will Nintendo be A BITCH as usual or will some Switch games end up on Xbox?
Now that would be amazing

Stop defending sjws

>Halo Reach on switch
>Use game cube control
My life would be completed

Attached: B75AED32-9F4E-4EFF-8E98-0EF147F79CC5.jpg (692x960, 101K)

Alternative idea
>Pulls out spartan lazer
>charge up
>clears anything in front of him

>GoW.
>Spiderman

Nu-Yea Forums please leave

(Cont.)
>Arbiter gets in as an alt costume with a modified final smash
>same scenario, but in New Mombasa City, with the Shadow of Intent glassing it, led by the Shipmaster

cringe

I doubt any of the first party titles would be ported but I can still dream.

Attached: 1549164651949.gif (560x560, 325K)

Where the fuck is Battletoads?

The only shit Nintendo exclusives are senran kaguras and botw.
Octopath was kind of disapointing but not outright shit.

So hows this work? We give them banjo, perfect dark, and cuphead and they give us mario kart and zelda? I can live with that

So would Switch games appear on Xbox? That sounds extremely unlikely due to how not Japanese that sounds. Like, Nintendo doesn't need MS.

They have some. They’ve bought out some studios, including one a friend of mine works for.

>we
>they
You're not part of MS user, you're just a walking wallet to them.

The journalist that wrote this said in a stream later this
>I asked my sources about switch game on microsoft hardware, but they didn't answer me
>And when I say that they didn't answer me, it doesn't mean yes or no, it mean "I can't talk about it"

He think this is odd and it probably means that either there are still some discussion about it, or that they need to see if it's doable.

Everyone in this thread is. We depend on corporations to give us products so we dont kill ourselves out of boredom. Thats not what i asked tho

>PS4 HAS NO GAME
>"What? We have these and this an-"
>NOOOOOO THOSE DON'T COUNT

this coming from a sonygher who has probably posted about sales more than the official sonygroid reddit astroturf account
hilarious

is xbox streaming somehow more viable than psnow?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yakusoku no Neverland - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.19_[2019.02.22_03.30.26].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

how this alliance should be called
>swone
>swiX
>Xtch
>OneTendo

also I'm in need of dem bro pics

Attached: deadly.png (1282x641, 1.5M)

>Sakurai would show more love to Master Chief and Halo in a 2 minute trailer than 343 would in 5 years

I just doubt Nintendo would do that. They don't need MS at all.

>PS4 has good exclusives,
pfffft. I bought a PS4 last Xmas and bought "the holy grail" Bloodborne, and it was mediocre. Cool weapons, short easy mediocre game.

>is the corp that actually runs enterprise servers more adept at streaming than some credit card thieves?
yes it is

I'm not even a Pokefag, but if the "mainline" Pokemon Switch game uses anything from Let's Go, I'd be annoyed at the sheer arrogance and laziness.

I said stop falling for stupid french leaks
and tell OP to stop linking from Twitter shit then

why is Kratos allying with Gabriel Belmont to fight Oddjob?

please be halo
please be halo
please be halo

>Samus armored
>non-Fusion design
garbage

>mention nothing about sony or any other corporation
They live in your head rent free

Holy shit how desperate are MS?

>they've just stagnated
no, stop it with the bullshit

>tfw when get Halo 3DS
youtube.com/watch?v=-StVwe2D39k

Attached: 1540598635982.png (300x275, 109K)

Does this mean the possibility of a crossover with Samus and Master Chief is even more likely than ever before? Sign me up.

how come nobody ever talks about any of the ps4 exclusives

To work on what? Cheap Android games?

>Knack is more relevant than Ori
This is fucking braindead, Although Ori is very streamlined for a metroidvania, it still has content at least.

I would unironically be down for a Halo game on 3ds/2ds. Though I feel people would be more happy if an fps Halo made it to the Switch and something like Halo Wars for the 3ds.

>Infinite gets streamed on Switch

What did OP mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-103001.jpg (1080x1990, 414K)

SwitchBox.

Ninja gaiden 2 is the manliest game in history. Thats a real test booster. Your soinon milk games are feelgood simulators where you roleplay as a cucked dad and walk in a forest

Attached: 1532880410529.jpg (400x466, 78K)

Any rumors about Will of the Wisps yet? Rather get it on Switch than MS store.

>nice try, but we actually have way less exclusives than that

Attached: 1549876251019.png (707x1000, 654K)

>NintendoX
I like it

>Survive Together
More like
>Losers stick together

*has no games and pulls out of E3*

Can anyone tell me why a large paradigm shift in the industry isn't a good thing?

Attached: 1527142497954.gif (250x250, 1.22M)

user don't be dumb, also nes shipped to US as a bundle

Attached: dims.jpg (2048x1325, 323K)

if you live in the third world or are a poorshit in general, things changing is terrible
you wake up every day hoping your shitstation4 that's been waking up your mother every night, is still the most "powerful" and "bestest" way to play games

ok....i was under a rock for 6 hours and this happened?? WTFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: sinkingxboxship..jpg (1920x1080, 752K)

Halo coming to Switch confirmed. After Halo DS got cancelled I lost hope but it's finally coming

Attached: 1548939090070.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

That's the same price as a console + game separately. When Sony bundles they give the game away for free.

A Nintendo Microsoft partnership makes perfect sense. Neither them nor Sony see Nintendo as competition (they just do their own thing) so having cross promotion would boost both platform sales. If Sony and Nintendo didn't hate each other they sure as hell would've done the same

They have ready said they have nothing to show at E3 so they are skipping it. Likely, they will show their new stuff at PSX but let's be real, they are going to wait and try to fan the flames of whatever M$ fucks up this time.

who cares what sony does? you'd literally have to be brainfucked to buy a console from them right now

>Stars become visible
>youtube.com/watch?v=rp77_7E3UDg
>Two Arwings can be seen flying down to a ring shaped world.
>Both land on the ring
>Fox and Falco exit the Arwings and survey the area
>Fade to the two walking through some trees
>youtube.com/watch?v=JGomTXOq-Yw
>Fox walks to the edge of a cliff and looks into a clearing
>He notices Samus in her Zero suit with her Varia suit in a pod captured by Grunts and Space Pirates.
>Call over to Falco who sees her too
>They both nod at each other and Fox and Falco jump from the cliff.
>They land and quickly take out all the enemies and save Samus
>Samus gets up nods, and walks over to get her suit
>As she does Ridley slams on the pod, crushing it and her suit
>Before she can react, Ridley grabs hold of Samus
>Fox and Falco raise their guns and train them on Ridley
>Cut to armored boots running though trees
>Cut back to Ridley, holding Samus, threatening to stab her with his tail while the other still have their weapons trained on him
>Cut to a visor shot of a Spartan Laser charging up as the figure holding it runs to a cliff
>On the visor Cortana can be seen and says
>"This is gonna be cutting it close"
>Cut back to Fox and the others as they start to hear the sound of the Spartan Laser
>They all turn to look at the cliff Fox and Falco just jumped from
>Cut back to a visor shot of the figure as it jumps from the cliff, soaring over Ridley
>As the figure is obscured by the sun, the laser fires and lands on Ridley and creates a dust cloud
>Samus leaps from the cloud, and towards the Fox and Falco
>Ridley roars and flaps his wings in anger and turns around to face the figure who landed behind him with his back turned
>As the figure begins to turn and puts the laser on his back the camera pans up
>youtube.com/watch?v=ebr-UTWLfyE
>Fully panned up it reveals Master Chief,
>Splash Screen: Master Chief Finishes the Fight

Attached: Master_Chief_&_Samus.jpg (900x504, 47K)

>whatever they fuck up
More like Sony will try to sell PS5 as “we just do gaming” because Microsoft, google, amazon, and Verizon are all focused on the future while Snoy lives in the Stone Age

>Cortana's voice can be heard
>"Well, you always did know how to make an entrance"
>Cut to gameplay
>Reveal the stage, installation 04 with the Covenant as a stage hazards
>Reveal a new boss in the form of Tartarus.
>Cut back to the Chief, down with his shields depleted and Ridley about to finish him off
>Samus, Fox and Falco are about to step in when something invisible rushes by them
>Just before Ridely can land the last blow, something slashes him and he falls to the ground
>The Arbiter turns off his active camouflage
>Splash Screen: The Arbiter Cuts in
>Cut to gameplay
>Cut back the battlefield where Arbiter and Chief are putting away their weapons
>Samus and Chief walk up to one another
>Cut to a visor shot of Chief as he walks to Samus
>Cortana can be seen and says "That's it, it's finished."
>Multiple red dots can be seen on the visors radar
>Cut back to Chief, Samus, Fox Falco and the Arbiter
>Each of them draws their weapons and faces in different directions
>Pan to a large number of covenant and Space Pirates surrounding them
>Cut to Chiefs helmet
>"No, we're just getting started"

Attached: Arby_and_the_Chief.jpg (841x1024, 84K)

>Microsoft phases out Xbox
>teams up with Nintendo
>puts their games on Nintendo consoles going forward
>provides Nintendo with cheap good hardware for their new systems at the cost of a larger cut from their games sales
I can get behind this.

Attached: 1535049672641.jpg (900x900, 70K)

>good
>exclusives

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

half the good "exclusives" are on pc and the rest are typical formulaic trash

*still wins next gen*

HALO ON NINTENDO
HALO ON NINTENDO

HALO ON NINTENDO

HALO ON NINTENDO

HALO ON NINTENDO

HALO ON NINTENDO

GIB ME FUCKEN HALO

arbiter's already in Killer Instinct, dont need him

>7+ grand on worthless ricer shit
>1500$ on performance

jesus christ kill yourself

Attached: photo (1).jpg (900x900, 66K)

>4 games
Meanwhile Switch has
>Odyssey
>BOTW
>Smash
>Splatoon 2
>Mario Kart 8
>Bayonetta 2
>Tropical Freeze
>Octopath Traveler
All within just over a quarter of the life time of the PS4.

>*In Europe and South America, aka Cowadooty and Feefa lands.

It's the best selling Zelda game ever. It has never been such a blockbuster like Mario Kart, Pokémon or the Super Mario franchise, so its sales look quite amazing to me

Attached: 1508839637509.gif (317x178, 993K)

Well, I certainly don't doubt you're stupid enough to buy a console with no games for the third time in a row.

Attached: example-45862.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

Lets Go was pandering to nostalgia fags though

DUMB PHONEPOSTER

What's with France and leaks
Are they this bad with keeping things secret?
Even tho most of their leaks end up being false

XXXtendotion

Alternatively, cause people love suprises
>youtube.com/watch?v=AxgGZDBeHyE
>animated in the style of Halo Legends
>Chief walking through a forerunner chamber, towards a door that seems to lead outside
> “Is this where you expect to find it, Cortana”
> “You wanted to go through with it, John. So let’s finally face this once and for all”
> “hard to believe this day would never come”
>FP view of the outside unblurring
> “what are you to say now”
>outside unblurrs, showing a path to a mountain, on the side is a flag with the smash logo (0:33 hits this mark)
>small montage of the two making their journey, and cutting to a battle ground of Link fighting Falcon, switching back
>Link and Falcon look up to a descending Chief, who crash lands on the battlefield, as meta knight, DK, and Snake show up
> “That’s quite a welcome party”
> “Well, let’s make the best of it, Cortana”
>MASTER CHIEF FINISHES THE FIGHT
>post trailer goes back to animated
> Cortana: So, it’s finished
>Samus comes out of the smoking battlefield
> Chief *loading his BR*: No. we’re just getting started
>Samus and Chief charge at each other, as the screen fades to black
>the piano part plays at SUPER SMASH BROS X HALO

Do you retards actually think this is what they plan on doing?

The Odd Couple.

Give me one good reason why they should keep making consoles.

apparently xbox wants gamepass on both PlayStation and Nintendo the fuck

>Sony pulls out of E3 entirely because their last show was a dud and no one liked it
>no new games except Death Stranding
>no new hardware
>no cross play
>no backwards compatibility plans
>nothing except heavily censored VNs
>meanwhile Microsoft and Nintendo are going to spend all of E3 engaging in JOLLY COOPERATION and dabbing on Sony relentlessly

Attached: 1489460315183.png (1059x962, 455K)

B-b-but E3 is outdated! A-and what about Bloodborne?

I was in the 'Xbox should go software-only like Sega' camp for a long time before the One X came out. This thing shits all over my PS4 Pro.

Attached: 1548430309553.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

The link is dead and this thread is way too cancerous to go through, so please tell me: are those game going to be actual ports for the switch or is this going to just be xbox' cloud gaming stuff?

>Tfw Xbox is trying to assume control of Nintendo's body to live on to see the next Console War and forge the χ-Cube

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Breath of the wild has sold till January, 13 million copies. Second best selling Zelda, I think.

Shut the fuck up, Xbot. Have fun playing Super Foxy Tale for the 37th time with the Box toddler while the big boys play actual games

Niggers

best selling Zelda

>while the big boys play actual games
Movies aren't games, Patrick

Microsoft exclusives is the word your looking for ..they are all about an ecosystem

>Have fun playing better-performing multiplats with a community that isn't festering PS4 AIDS while the söy boys watch actual movies about crying dads
ftfy

Attached: 1547255736747.gif (540x303, 2.8M)

>major MS series (between Halo, Gears and Forza)
It’s gears

Attached: 046B062A-0D33-4684-89DA-E2E19BDCD5A3.jpg (1280x720, 700K)

Who is this character

Thank you very much, anons!

I wouldn't mind that XCOM-style Gears game on Switch honestly

Attached: snapsabout-ign-e3-on-ignth-2-1528673115558.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>not being part of the Nintendo + PC master race

>p5 on switch
Is like you want to get btfo again

Who needs a PCringe when you have an Xbox One X.

I legit feel pity for the Sonyboys. They can always join the winning team, I'd welcome them with open arms.

MUH MOBIES

>A bunch of literal ports from the Wii U, some poorly disguised ports marketed as sequels, and one or two original exclusives

Woooooow

MCC on switch would make my dick fall off.

Inb4
>t-those ones don't count!!!1!11!

>P-PORTS
Careful, you don't want to shave the list of worthwhile PS4 games down to just 3, do you?

Attached: 612ZPI8Su3L._SX342_.jpg (342x397, 39K)

Xbox is a microsoft division. They are still primarily the Windows company. The consoles will serve to feature Xbox physical, digital download, and streaming games while also featuring Windows Core OS and Polaris.

If google is doing games service, they won’t stop making phones and tablets. Same for amazon.

Not having a presence at E3 means nothing, other companies have done it before.

They'll likely have an event at a venue close by the same week.
E.g the PS3 was announced the same week as E3 but at a completely separate event, people just lump it all together

B A
N J
-O-

>NX
So that's what they meant with the Switch codename

Attached: 1502154539435.png (680x788, 117K)

Difference between PS4 and the switch is that if you take the ports out of the ps4's exclusive roster there's actually something left

So if we go to that extent then swtich will have less exclusives then?

Sales estimates based on percentage data from Sony with 1-2 digits after the dot:
Uncharted 4: 21.2m
The Last of Us: Remastered: 18m
Horizon Zero Dawn: 12.7m
Bloodborne: 11.3m
Driveclub: 10.5m
LittleBigPlanet 3: 9.48m
God Of War III remastered: 9.37m
Marvel’s Spider-man: 9m
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection: 8.63m
Until Dawn: 8m
Killzone Shadowfall: 6.73m
Gran Turismo Sport: 6.6m
Knack: 4.82m
Beyond: Two Souls: 4.34m
Infamous: Last Light: 4.33m
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy: 3.89m
Heavy Rain: 3.58
Detroit Become Human 3m
The Last Guardian: 2m
Shadow of the Colossus: 1.3m
Gravity Rush Remastered: 1.15m

Yeah so nothing. No one bought those trash games

MS have enough money to keep wasting on xbox shit

Attached: ms.jpg (619x727, 143K)

lmfao

It makes me sad that gravity rush didn't sell more

>Knack: 4.82m
The power of console bundles

Doesn’t make sense. They were already doing this. The conferences aren’t held on the E3 show floor, but instead in a nearby showplace or theater.
Also, why would you pull out of E3 just to announce shit at the same time? I wouldn’t be shocked if Sony did this, but only because they are the biggest attention whores of gaming. Their conferences were always so masturbatory, only featuring exclusive games or DLC which benefits Sony and not gamers.
People say Xbox has no games, but has shown off 30 games each conference for the last 3 years, while Sony went from 14, to 7, and now 0.

This is literal genius by MS. They're basically expanding their userbase by still selling Xbox consoles since gamepass on switch is going to be cloud streaming based which is streamed from an Xbox. It's like MS are trying to go for complete domination of the market.

Oh god, please let this happen.

>you

PS4
>Bloodborne
>Horizon
>Spiderman
>God of War

Switch
>Odyssey
>Smash
>Splatoon 2
>Pokemon
>Octopath Traveler
>Kirby
>Mario Tennis

Uh oh.

Attached: example-20971.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

They would be selling those consoles tho. They would make that money by bolstering Azure hosting botnets

>Including games bundled with the console
lol

wtf I like Microsoft now

>it's a 'the hero and his rival team up to defeat the bigger evil' episode

Attached: otacon.jpg (544x370, 21K)

Made by a Nintendo fan. There are almost no great games on Switch.
>Remasters and remakes are the same as ports
kek

Also, your definition of exclusive is very vague.

>You lived long enough to see the stars align
I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE IN
I BELIEVE IN THE BEAR AND BIRD

Attached: 1530306742931.gif (500x265, 491K)

Yeah the stuff is why they sell less and less xbox? Even with the pass.

If you can buy and play it on switch why do you need an xbone? There's zero reason and im not gonna buy 2 consoles just to play streaming games,that's just retarded and more if i have a pc.

>post yfw Halo 3 comes to Switch
>online, 60 fps 1080p, local multiplayer in portable mode

Attached: CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg (600x459, 30K)

Rehash
Por rehash
Port
Another fucking rehash from a mobile games
Switch cant handle high graphics and you think xbox will help them?
Another rehash port
Virtual boy port

Thats it

>Kirby
>Mario Tennis
>Octopath
>Fucking Pokemon of all things
I mean come on now.

I'm almost positive that Tearaway on PS4 was a port.

>Rare replay on Switch
My dick needs it

it was a Vita port, yeah.

Nobody else is going to take this? Fine

>Hmm. I hope you're not underestimating the problem. The others may not go as quietly as you think. Intelligence indicates they're behind the problems in Tokyo.

>number of players = number of sales

Attached: 1537458437481.jpg (1024x1000, 190K)

Because its an effort of pushing games as a service to people who likely wouldnt have owned an Xbox regardless. A supermajority of video game console owners cannot afford to be an idort. If they own a switch, its because they decided to not own an Xbone or a PS4.

This generates free revenue by selling games on consoles and devices which would have previously been too underpowered to perform up to par. Additionally, games as a service means the customer doesnt own the games. They would generate more revenue over time should the customer continue to play the same game they dont own over an extended period of time.

Now, its Microsofts goal to make as many games as possible that would cost very little to make relative to big budget games, and would perform at a solid 8+ average score to sell as a feature for their streaming service. Even if some dont like it, they are still paying for it by having a subscription to game pass.

Its actually free fucking money.

It's not even new for companies to set up booths outside of E3, not just their presentations. In the PS3 era some of sony's conferences had the stage and an adjacent hall become booths immediately after the press conference finished, they could do the same again

>those don't count because reasons
I mean, really? Like, ugh, come on. It's the current year.

(You)

>trusting Gamefreak
That was your first mistake.

Fucking seething! Holy shit!

Attached: Seething_Sonytard.jpg (394x534, 61K)

>Kiby counts
>Uncharted 4 doesn't
Ok i guess.

Why are you only counting those 4 PS4 games?

Also, if you're going to include the switches ports you should include the ps4's too

Yeah enjoy playing halo infinite multiplayer through a streaming service at 720p with lag whilst normal people just buy an Xbox and play it locally.

Because the rest are just straight up movies.

>Anything I don't like is a port
To be fair though he is missing persona 5.

It's a complete remake, only about 1/3 of the locations are the same as vita and even then the mechanics are completely different because many of the vita mechanics rely on it's gimmicks, so they were completely ripped out and replaced with dualshock themed mechanics

They're sister games, not a sequel but not a port

>a bad character model is your argument against gameplay

Attached: 1550688226344.jpg (473x355, 174K)

It's also on PS3. That's why I didn't include BOTW, since it's also on Wii U.

user your logic has a bit of error when is fucking 2019 and everyone has a pc in their homes or even a console,that answers why nobody give a shit on the xbox pass.

Free revenue? But at ths cost of not selling xbox consoles,you think selling the xbox pass at 20 bucks is the same selling a console at 400 or 299 bucks?
Of course not an even worse you can buy an xbox console with the xbox pass and not lose money.

Do you think streaming is a thing? Why a few people only play the streaming service of re7 om switch if is a big thing.

Big budget games? Hell when are they gonna release these games?

Big fucking money my ass is gonna be a move to save face but is not even gonna work.

Banjo is coming back home.

Delete splatoon too

>Anything I don't like is a port
Botw is literally a port
Mariokart is literally a port
Smash ultimate is a port of smash 4 with some extra characters and stages

>Smash Ultimate is a port
Like fucking clockwork.

>Challenger Pack 3 includes Banjo and Chief alike, to the request of MS

>to the request of MS
bitch you know nintendo asked for it

Why? It's a sequel.

Attached: 1550794949566.png (533x564, 644K)

>MS wants Banjo in Smash
>Nintendo accepts, but only if Chief is included
Too good to be true

>sequel

>Splatoon 2
>2
Yes. You that desperate to make the Switch list one game shorter? Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Attached: 14-chris-rock.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 92K)

>Stages copied and pasted
>Characters copied and pasted
>Gameplay copied and pasted
>Add 10% new content to each category above
>Watch smash fans eat it up

like clockwork

Attached: DkmHBJwV4AAIlG5.jpg (1183x664, 135K)

$0.50 has been added to your PSN wallet.

>sequel again

Were they supposed to make the returning stages drastically different for no reason?

Attached: 1544866747647.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

Aside from emulation not being illegal, you're right.

And?

Game consoles are the most expensive aspect of video games. The only thing stopping every company from making a proprietary system to feature their exclusive game is the sheer cost of development and production. Its only recently that developing consoles provided any profit on sale at all, and even then its razor thin thanks to market cuts and import tax.
Consoles dont make any money on their own. This is why phone gaming is so successful. You already know everyone has a phone, so you would just need to establish a game market to take advantage of the tech people would have owned regardless. Even games without hostile ads and in game purchases still make a fuck ton of money because you have a massive base of potential installs.
Streaming as it exists now is not at the level of quality needed to be a huge success. The infrastructure of networks and simultaneous compress/decompress is still largely primitive leading to major input latency and resolution dips. The goal is to put two games next to each other, one streaming and one fully downloaded, next to each other and see if the audience can tell which is which. Only when they cannot determine the difference will streaming be successful. With netflix, video quality dips are not nearly as harmful to user experience as input lag or resolution dips. With Xcloud, they hope to accomplish a smooth transition to streaming where it would otherwise be unnoticeable difference in quality compared to a game you downloaded on an Xbox One X.

They could have upgraded the models and added some more dynamic elements.

>Gran Turismo Sport lower than Bloodborne
I call this bullshit

Is Ori for sure coming to Switch? Fuck yeah! I have no interest in getting an Xbox and hopefully this means the Ori sequel will be on Switch too.

I remember when this leak first appeared. I just don't know why anyone would take a leak with Reimu seriously.

Nintendo doesn't need MS

>make a new game
>all the characters are completely unrecognizable, both visually and gameplay-wise
>the stages are all changed for no reason at all - they barely resemble any place from the games they're supposed to represent
>gravity levels and launch speeds get randomized every match so it always plays differently
>textures and music are procedurally generated so it looks and sounds different every time you play it
Look, it's your dream Smash game. Hope you enjoy it.

Attached: 5DH9UoSE_400x400.jpg (343x343, 18K)

ms can finally announce sales numbers by combining it with nintendo

that link doesn't work anymore

so how does that thing even work? streaming service or what?

Attached: 1448182259242.jpg (600x450, 67K)

Gran Turismo sport was released 2 years later and it was not as popular by word of mouth

the le link to the le website is le broken

This is true with the ceveat that it's only worth it if you sell the ps4 when you're done playing those games and get most of your money back.

Losing money is stupid, regardless. The Xbox One is a joke and Microsoft is probably going to scrap their consoles and release their games on the Switch.

Blame on the Pokemon Go audiences

These posts remind me to always state that this site is 18+ only. I hate children.

>Forza Horizon 4 on switch
Please for the love of god give me it I'm so desperate for a good racing game on switch

Good meme friend

Attached: 1541922355247.jpg (600x480, 48K)

WHERES MY FUCKING F-ZERO GAME NINTENDO FUCK

Attached: 1538246140076.jpg (540x540, 20K)

If Master Chief Collection comes to switch but not pc I'm going to be so fucking pissed and probably an hero.

I can't read frog

>buy console for 4 games
retarded post

lol okay

MK8 though

Handheld Ori sounds pretty damn sweet. If it gets a physical copy I might get it, since PC didn't have one.

>TLOU
and the dick sucking of the most overrated game in history continues

Kek

Attached: 1544143183250.png (367x321, 125K)

Rumor has it the next Forza horizon game will be set in Japan. If that's true it means switch players will be able to stream it via xcloud. I like playground games and I hope the next Forza does well because it's the last good arcade racer on the market. Fh4 is probably the 2nd best racer I've ever played after nfsu2.

FH3 is better than FH4

>Make new game
>Include new characters, give returning characters a different moveset
>make all new stages, can be from the same universes but different stage
>Rebalance gameplay to fit new characters' moveset
>Create new soundtrack or choose different tracks from existing games
How to make a smash game that isn't a lazy cashgrab

confirmed virgin who has never owned a car

>Australia

Nah

Attached: fuck sony.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Microsoft is basically bowing out of the console hardware race. They admitted they lost and are going third party.

>Xcucks are so desperate they're trying to fabricate an "alliance" with Nintendo

Attached: 1550747745900.jpg (963x718, 123K)

Kek

MCC isn't a pure port, the MP for H2A is it's own new thing

wow, still no good games between them that are coming out

These rumors are all coming from Nintendo sources not Xbox ones.

Obsessed.

based

Attached: SomberSparseAracari-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 3.91M)

Only Yea Forums can make it sound negative when Switch is getting new games lmao

Microsoft will be the savior of the industry, uniting all machines and everybody gets to play games together instead of having to choose sides and fight basically your own teammates

Attached: 1529166449134.jpg (452x432, 48K)