Just installed it and i can kinda see the reason why kids like it

Just installed it and i can kinda see the reason why kids like it.
That's one of the most colorful games i've ever seen, honestly, the visuals are even better than minecraft.
Then there's this addictive battle pass thing with seasons and skins from capeshit and other shitty movies which are somehow popular.
I don't think it's popular because of streamers to be honest.
Also people who switched to apex never really liked fortnite, they were just playing the game because it's popular.

Attached: fortnitebr.jpg (1200x675, 496K)

I will give the game it’s due
>battlepass and seasons are fucking genius and should be the new model from now on
>this game has the most revolutionary online story telling ever
>the fucking lore is deep and the characters are great

nigga what lore

Or maybe they switched because they prefer apex, and there wasn't a game like it previously.

The whole rocket ship fiasco? The rise of the ice king? Who is the prisoner? Nigga, there’s more theory vids for this game than for dark souls.

>i can kinda see the reason why kids like it.
it was f2p and gives retarded kinds adrenaline rush to make them addicted and everyone plays it so more retards play it because it's popular
here, the real reasons why it's popular you massive faggots
>battlepass and seasons are fucking genius and should be the new model from now on
that only works for super popular games you stupid faggot

>they were just playing the game because it's popular
Lad, this shit happens every time a new game comes out. Streamers who have sizable audiences are paid to stream [new game], then once the paychecks stop coming in they drop it for what they previously played. People are only playing it because they're getting paid to, their favorite streamer plays it, or it's new. It's already collapsing from a lack of interest (red is fortnite, blue is apex legends). Remember how Cliff Bazinga's game was popular for all of one weekend before killing his studio?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22 Google Trends.png (962x340, 13K)

Theres currently a story going on between the Ice King(guy with the sword) and his prisoner who is most likely a Fire King. Apparently he's going to make a section of the map dry and withered in an hour

Attached: Fortnite-Prisoner-Loading.jpg (1200x600, 170K)

Oh shit, another live event? I missed the concert and ice king one. When is the next one? Also, why don’t more games do live events?

Battle royale was a new thing and all the retarded normalfags always jump on anything new.
The only reason Wii was so successful was because retards needed to have a new special toy.
>lore means when retarded youtubers are making clickbait videos

live events in the actual game is a relatively good concept, e.g. the whole cube thing gets people talking about it in a real-time manner

Actual lore, nigga. It all ties into the single player campaign. Don’t talk shit you don’t know about.

I agree with most of this. The game doesn't appeal to me at all but I think it's got plenty of reasons to be really attractive to its young audience. I've been saying for a few weeks now that I really don't think Apex will put much of a dent in it, it's both much less visually attractive to little kids and much harder for them to get into and do well with.

Honestly, if you were a parent who knew jack shit about video games, would you rather your kids play Fortnite or Apex Predator? Also, I can’t believe that Yea Forums would rather support the game with a large gay cast than the one who doesn’t shove it in your face. Guess the incels fear the Chinese more than they do the Jews.

>Yea Forums hates Fortnite
>EA releases a BR game and it's sucessful
>Yea Forums loves Fortnite
really makes me think

Apex doesn't shove it in your face, it's only mentioned on the lore pages on the official website which you have to actively go out and seek. The only reason you think it's shoved in your face is because Yea Forums and the media shove it in your face. It's never mentioned in game.

That’s the exact reason why it’s being shoved in our face. If it’s never mentioned in game then why even mention it at all except to score brownie points with pandering.

It's a business move, but in no way is it "shoved in your face". You're just flat out wrong about that, and I feel like you know it but are being dishonest. The way they mention it is shit like "his husband" and stuff like that, not "by the way, he's gay!".

It is pandering, but not shoved in your face, not even close.

Then why was there articles about it? And why did the creators tweeted proudly about it?

I told you, it's a business thing. News establishments put out those articles because they get clicks from the circlejerk left and the reactionary right, A LOT of clicks. Like I said, it is literally pandering, but in no fucking way at all does the game shove it down your throat.

It's literally one line that says "he and his boyfriend stole his father’s motorcycle," in a story about his younger days. We don't even know if he's gay, bi, tried dating a dude and decided he was straight after all, or what.
Bloodhound is the only other "non-traditional" character and contrary to what the SJWs claim, he/she/it ISN'T actually "non-binary," just a mysterious faceless character with a non-specified gender.

Okay. Keep sucking on the cock of pandering to homos. Good luck with that industry.

Thanks bro, there is literally nothing that can go wrong with it because I don't care in the slightest about who I play as, especially in a multiplayer game where you don't even see your character.