How do we make all stars as popular as smash?

How do we make all stars as popular as smash?

Attached: allstarsbattleroylae10.jpg (1287x1491, 374K)

You can’t, western characters are forgettable literal who’s & all of the protagonists Of popular western games are faceless self inserts, created characters or generic pieces of shit with no likeable traits at all. Nobody cares about them

Basically this
Although I see Raiden in the pic

You secure third party guest characters that are iconic and recognizable and not run of the mill adult badass men that look rugged and use guns.

I think this came out before MGR was released, they might have thought it was a pstriple exclusive

Either make the game a lot more like Smash, or a lot less. The arbitrary changes on an existing formula weren't a good idea.

Give it good and unique gameplay instead of copying the shitty smash formula

Make it a shooter or some shit. The sony demographic & characters aren't suited for fightan

kek

Raiden was the marketing character like Donte, their game wasn't out yet.

Rayman (Ubisoft)
Crash (Activision)
Spyro (Activision)
Jersey Devil
Captain Blasto
Cloud
Leon Kennedy
Jill Valentine
Zero
Pyramid Head

But PS All Starts wasn't a Smash clone, which was the main problem. It's "unique gameplay" was fucking garbage.

This is the correct answer. Throwing a Battle Royale with iconic Sony characters would print money.
Also, the shitposting would be glorious.

Add big titty capcom characters.

>Leon Kennedy
>Jill Valentine
Their best games were on Ninty platforms.

Make it a battle royale shooter.
Guns & weapons all from sony IP's.
Skins are all cosmetic.
Get third party characters as skins and sell em.

fpbp

All of them are already in Smash, except Morrigan who will be added soon

Felicia
Chun Li
Cammy

Two are Spirits, Anyone represented in Smash in some form will never be in PSABR 2

Autist

> Can’t even form an argument & has to resort to buzzwords
I win, typical brainlet sony fan

Imagine a battle royale shooter that let you play as Duke Nukem, Doom Guy, Kratos, or Sweet Tooth as skins

Dude... Your making up fan rules and assuming this shit is actually getting a sequel. Your autistic stop.

Add Solid Snake and Cloud Strife as they are huge PS1 icons. SotN is an important so they gotta add a character from that, I think Richter Belmont is a better choice than Alucard imo. A Persona protag, since P5 was so critically acclaimed add Joker. Gotta have the fighting game icon Ryu there, especially since Sony paid for exclusivity for SFV.

Snake and Cloud are already in Smash though.

make it not suck dick and put in characters people actually want to play as

user...