Vidya Blackpill

If this game came out today, we would all be shitting on Konami for succuming to western sjw propaganda by making an ugly female protagonist

Attached: 1487004166613.png (474x352, 173K)

Truth
This entire board is unironically filled with crybaby incels. Gamer gate absolutely fucking ruined this board.

>ugly
nigger what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: heather a cute. CUTE!.jpg (380x547, 46K)

Heather is cute tho, she just looks trashy.

>ugly
w h a t

she's realistic but not ugly

I'm sorry, what? Ugly? Nigga you gay.

>ugly

Attached: 1546834127216.jpg (254x254, 31K)

This. Anybody that calls Nico in DMC V ugly would call Heather ugly.

Dios Mio......La Creaturia..........

>ugly
incel

No fuckin way

>Heather
>ugly
We really need to start bashing faggots again until they get back into the closet.

heather is just like her game- enjoyed by people who have taken a few too many bricks to the head. I'm convinced no one actually like SH3, and that they just say they do to try to fit in.

>implying tomboy = ugly on Yea Forums
>implying a tomboy who's actually vulnerable isn't the hottest shit to your average Yea Forumsirgin
Lurk more

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (601x601, 68K)

Attached: 4EC457F8-EBCD-48EC-9C8A-480E0D357DFD.jpg (550x475, 143K)

It's okay when Japan does it.

The only people that would call heather ugly are weebs, she is cute as fuck, and compare her with the hideous creatures pumped by videogames companies in the last few years

Attached: mass-effect-andromeda-initial-release-date-march-21-2017-tuesday-17007622.png (500x441, 100K)

SH3 is just way too campy im some moments, but it is a good game still.
However, it is worse than both SH1 and SH2.

I agree its at the point where there's so many piss babys on Yea Forums now that resetera is more level headed

Heather is super cute!

It wouldn't be as celebrated as it is for sure but the return of a well done Silent Hill at all would please many, many fans in 2019.

Sad but true.

heres a redpill. 20 years ago, these people would be considered mentally ill and closed in hospital, instead they are free and make sjw games

Attached: 1549376967265.jpg (435x690, 51K)

I refuse to believe this is real.

>My girlfriend (male)'s wife's son!
Just how far can it go?

>20 years ago, these people would be considered mentally ill and closed in hospital
try 50 years ago you fucking zoomer

> ugly

Attached: -.png (1364x768, 1.12M)

SH3 is best SH

>secret magical girl costume
Yea Forums would fucking love it even f it came out today

Attached: Transform.jpg (708x654, 94K)

found the tranny

>20 years ago
LOL

She is certainly not ugly OP. Perhaps tomboyish but not ugly.

I wish this was a bannable offense.

All games are a product of their times dipshit
SH3 would be impossible to make in this day and age, especially by creatively bankrupt SJWs
That being said we still give Japs a pretty big pass

I hate these stupid threads of "if it came out today". It didn't and never will. Fuck off.

Attached: 1508874671418.jpg (447x495, 19K)

Heather isn't ugly, fuck you. Apologise right now.

user...20 years ago it was 1999

more civilized countries consider faggots mentally ill even today, your country is just a shihole and you are proud of it
cringe

Real redpill.
Not everything has to appeal to everyone.
People can like different things.

surely this is bait

>ugly
Shes actually just pretty average looking but in a cute way but thats what they were going for.

Attached: 1418589640449.jpg (1152x694, 110K)

>ugly

how duz meats make more sperms? I don't know wtf to feel about the rest of that, but you can be vegan and make sperm.
I'm vegan and I make sperm 4 times a day.
It's delicious

>Ugly

Bet you think Eileen is ugly too

Attached: a6258770853035470cb1c294a55fd9e5.jpg (480x319, 21K)

except she's not even ugly

Yes? The only country that allowed gay shit back then was Holland.

She's legit good looking and the OST cover has her posing in a sexy way
Anyway a game like this wouldn't be released to day the industry is full of hacks that can't make any ideas of their own so they have to copy the same ubisoft third person shooter template

Sure it would be released but first it would have to be made. It's a game like that being made the that good in this age that's the issue. P.T had potential but Konami being content with pachinko happened

>so they have to copy the same ubisoft third person shooter template
So Homecoming and Downpour?

Attached: sh3 heather.png (1000x711, 588K)

Let me in on the screencap
>ugly

Attached: sh3_2018_07_25_00_55_36_549.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

the industry is full of hacks and dev teams now are much larger than they used to be. a team of ten people who have a shared vision will make a much better game than 200 people that are constantly shuffled through a corporate revolving door

the people who want to make fun games are nowhere near AAA studios.

>ugly
Nigger, I will beat you up.

Like I've been saying, we need another video game crash. It's the best way.

This can't be real, it can't be

>ugly
No. But people would bitch about it being an uninspired SH1 rehash, and some /pol/fag would undoubtedly claim that it's pro abortion feminist propaganda or whatever.

I wouldn't go that far, but there and here are both filled with whiny pussies.