New thread

New thread
Fuck you OP

Attached: 220px-God_Hand_%282006_Playstation_2%29_video_game_cover_art.jpg (220x311, 28K)

Yeah man, fuck you.

Why did faggot mods delete that other thread?
Were they nervous?

Would a sequel/port even be possible now? I doubt Capcom has the rights anymore and Shinji doesn't have the time.

>deleting a God Hand thread

The absolute state of this site’s moderation

Original OP here, I got a warn saying "flagrant fanboy threads are not allowed"

Also I'm disappointed that it took so long into the thread for people to actually talk about God Hand.

Attached: Ggodhand.jpg (600x479, 67K)

all the years ive been here i will never understand Yea Forumss obsession with this game

>I doubt Capcom has the rights anymore
Why not?

What the fuck does that even mean?
It was produced by a defunct studio wasn't it and it's been a long while. I'm not sure how rights work but someone has to own it, not the entire company right?

Attached: 1544237413400.jpg (665x574, 25K)

Fuck the mods on this site. It's a fucking disaster.

It's a good game that was buried by shit journos who complained the game was too hard. Explains itself.

not video games
reported btw

The rights to a video game IP are almost always owned by the publisher, which in this case would be Capcom. Pretty sure the game is still being sold on PSN.

>I'm not sure how rights work but someone has to own it, not the entire company right?
No. Capcom owns it. Capcom owns every game that's been developed under their name, pretty much.

I'm trying to emulate this but the depth of field is fucked, is there a quick fix to get this game to run well?

Clover was a wholly owned subsidiary of Capcom. Everything they ever worked on is still owned by Capcom

here you go bud

Attached: New_God_Hand_Config.jpg (1931x1047, 580K)

jannies are fags

still hopeful for a port, though i dont imagine it’ll get much polishing from capcom. if anything i hope the exposure will inspire platinum or someone else to make a new 3d beat-em-up brawler in a similar vein

OK so I'm just retarded then. Well shit, where's the PC port/sequel then? Everybody is practically begging for it.

>STOP ENJOYING VIDEOGAMES REEEEEEEE

Have you considered playing it?

Attached: 1487991384149.png (346x297, 171K)

Well to be fair it was kind of was a joke/bait thread so I'm not surprised they'd take one look at the OP and delete it. Hell I expected to get banned even. I was just hoping people would talk about God Hand after being rused.

I hope you get banned you faggot. I felt emotion for the first time in years only to be baited and utterly disappointed.

You say that but this thread is proof positive that it's the only way to get discussion on this board.

God Hand is such a good fucking game, bros

I was a victim of that terrible IGN review back in the day
Then I went to Yea Forums and saw those God hand edits
I played it, and man it is awesome
Going to hook up my PS2 now
I don't know why, but I love cheesy after stories about super strong dude like mgrising, the dmc series and so on

Attached: pinksnow.gif (512x178, 119K)

We have a God Hand thread almost everyday

The game's poor reception broke Mikami, he'll never put that much of himself into a game ever again

Capcom has good momentum right now, I don't think a semi-lazy remaster is off the table for later this year.

pc hd remaster when?

I miss Clover Studios.

It would be nice if Platinum got back to high-power titles like MGR and W101. Bayo 3 will probably be good but who knows when that will come out and everything else they have announced is too much of an unknown.

I have a really hard time believing they managed to put out that TMNT game.

drunken twist for the win

They really put out a lot of mediocre stuff. I'm one of those people who will defend Legend of Korra, but at the same time it's pretty clear what it is. Automata is fantastic but somehow not what you expect from PG. Transformers is fine but really clearly formulaic.

Just thinking about the Viewtiful Joe/Okami/God Hand one-two-three punch makes me really sad about the current state of affairs.

Capcom higher ups hated Clover. It also doesn't help that God Hand was the worst selling one out of the Clover games. A spiritual successor is dire because nobody wants to gamble with a God Hand game. Capcom won't do it since they also don't know if it'll sell. Okami gets rereleases because it sells.

We'd need another brawler to go big and we havent even had any brawlers releasing recently

True. Whatevers left of the brawler are pretty much shovelware. Hack and slashers aren't really faring that well either. It's probably just a matter of time.

They clearly allowed REmake2 and DMC5 to be developed in a way to cater to their original fan bases. That fills me with hope that they will recognize God Hand's fanbase enough to drop a bit of money on a remaster, especially if it's just a hi-res port.

DOUCHEBAGS!

Attached: Douchebags.jpg (1024x572, 72K)

seek help please

The biggest issue is that it'd be near impossible to translate to KB+M controls. Well, maybe just keyboard could work, but it'd still be a bit janky.

KB+M maybe not, but just keyboard would be doable.

who even cares, most people already know to play console ports on PC with a controller