Can somebody spoil me on this game's twist?

Can somebody spoil me on this game's twist?

I tried getting into it several times, both pacifist and genocide style, and I just don't care at all about it. Always drop it after reaching the village because nothing interesting ever happens.

Attached: earthbound_romhack.jpg (460x215, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The twist is you're a faggot. And by you I mean you, the OP, not the character.

there isnt a twist

what twist

the twist is that LV doesn't stand for LOVE or LEVEL, but Level of Violence and EXP doesn't stand for EXPerience, but for EXecutioner Points.
the monsters you kill are just civilians, so in the end you're the real monster. unless you didn't kill anyone, then you are OK.

Attached: .png (100x143, 28K)

woah, that's real deep lmao

glad I dodged the bullet

the bullet hell lite fighting system is genuinely fun, though. and the sound track is pretty good as well.
jcw87.github.io/c2-sans-fight/

>If you kill him you'll be just like him: The Game

You only get the good ending if you actually do kill everyone though.

same

The twist is it's a highly overrated game that people here love for some reason. I think it has something to do with the fact that is has

1.Very little actual gameplay
2.Shitty graphics that allow them to pretend they have taste for enjoying despite being hideous
3.Very basic looking characters that they want to fuck for some reason

you're not missing much. its incredibly boring, especially the genocide thing, i have better things to do than to waste half an hour scraping the map for enemies.

>i missed out on the fun and didnt jump on the bandwagon literally 4 years ago now i feel left out pls spoon feed me

that's the twist.

So what you're saying Undertale is pretty much a social media phenomenon and doesn't stand on its own??

if your a retard who wants to understand why people like it yes. if you like enjoying a video game which I know you don't. then yes it stands on its own too.

It's only a good ending because there's literally no other ending

Missing the fact that the writing is just charming enough that people with a basic level of intelligence find it funny and witty, thus they connect with it.

>obvious samefag with a very poor setup
this is just sad

fpbp as usual

>I can't finish a game that's only a few hours long
>I've tried multiple times
Why are zoomers so ADHD and low IQ?

Imagine being the user trying to convince people that this is the case.

Attached: 1501989416313.jpg (277x296, 24K)

can you count to (5), latefag retard?

Attached: 2019-02-22 09_54_09.jpg (692x554, 64K)

literally delusional

Attached: ok dude.png (276x127, 4K)

Attached: ok dude.png (290x136, 5K)