Why didn't you play Lawbreakers and Radical Heights?

Why didn't you play Lawbreakers and Radical Heights?

Attached: CliffyB.png (627x737, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfhROKgbXrg
mobygames.com/game/windows/unreal/credits
youtube.com/watch?v=K8gvt-ubZiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9qJj8kwQMhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause I dislike BR's and I hate moba shooters (though Paladins was ok for a free game)
Ring me up when he makes something good

Who's telling to make a new fucking game? He hasn't made a single fucking good game.

Did he mean this to look as pathetic as it does?

Hard to believe this guy went from some shitty map in UT to being a collosal fag.

>He hasn't made a single fucking good game
unreal says hi you stupid dipshit

Attached: download (30).jpg (300x168, 8K)

jazz jackrabbit was ok

holy mid life crisis

Are Cliffy and Randy in a contest of who can be the biggest douchebag.

Is that a fucking floppy disc sewn into his sleeve?

you forgot anthony

I might have played lawbreakers but I didn't have the chance to, it died so fast. Also wouldn't pay for it though..

He'd rather suck cock than to make another game? Cliff, when you make those statements, you're not suppose to take them seriously!

Attached: 1367867738083.jpg (242x223, 11K)

so... like hes full fag now? jesus christ feminism is a bioweapon. first your for womens rights, then you shill for israel, then you have the main selling point of your games be transgender bathrooms then you go full cock sucking on dudes and posing in rainbow shit and meme fashion of a 12 year old and shit on your fans who made you rich.

eat shit cliffy b(((itch)))

Attached: brock gets j woke.jpg (250x234, 6K)

so this is how he looks while he watches his wife get ploughed by multiple black men

>he made unreal
lol. its funny how all the talent creators ecome unknown because some (((creative director))) or other meme title slaps there name on it and is contractually obligated to ONLY give interviews on it as if he made it all/wrote it all/developed it all.

Attached: chaos.png (500x498, 130K)

Attached: Cliff vs relevance.gif (400x225, 1008K)

Attached: hello cliff.png (250x141, 54K)

Dont worry, his gold digger wife will divorce him soon and he will be left with nothing.

why do developers these days have to always have some epic, against-the-grain personality they try to sell like they are celebrities?

Attached: 1375772650407.jpg (627x352, 131K)

because watching cliffyb have a mental break down is more fun than any shitty game he could come up with

I wonder how long it is before cliffys pedo allegations come
Cant wait

I haven't heard anything of burch in like a year.

>Games bottom so hard it turns you gay
lmao

Cliffy B's having a mid-life crisis because he tried to strike out on his own and became a massive failure and now he's realized he's talentless and washed up his ego has taken a massive bruising
And instead of taking it like a man he's taking it like a complete child, even started writing his memoirs

I refuse to believe he had major input to jazz jackrabbit

I really don't care about this cynical hasbeen. He's never going to capture his previous hits and just trying cashgrab using his name when the bar was low for early pc gaming

jazz jackrabbit was more CliffyB than any other game he worked on, it was his game

>Internet: make another videogame!
>Me: I'm a faggot now

What kind of response was this

>make another videogame!
ew please no

youtube.com/watch?v=jfhROKgbXrg
the cliffyb/Epic experience™

Attached: 1531594764175.jpg (461x403, 25K)

Jesus... What the fuck happened to him?

>Lawbreakers - The Overwatch killer
>Radical Heights - The Fortnite killer

It bottoms so hard cliff now bottoms at the local club for 10$

games were easy to make in those days, and jazz isn't a great game in the first place

DUDE RETRO LMAO

They were career killers for Cliffs.

nah I think the one that really made Jazz good was Robert Allen

He needs to step away from shooters. Make a low-key RPG or something.

So he's gone from just watching his wife take it to taking it himself?

Attached: Cliff Cuck.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Soon™

2 is pretty fun.

I need this one framed along with Randy in the (water) closet. Anyone got a site for prints?

honestly how much of U/UT is him and how much is tim sweeney/others. i want to know because since 15 i thought it was him and then like last year i read something by tim sweeney and oh he made this and this and this bit...

when have people told him to make another game?
i'd like to see proofs of this claim.

>Why didn't you play Lawbreakers and Radical Heights?
Because they sucked ass through a straw.
>pic
Who'd ask for this? Just fucking disappear, you massive cunt.

>Internet: Make another videogame
Literally nobody ever said that to him, ever.

The best part of this was still him sperging out about his shirt saying FUCK, instead going with the joke, what a retard.

Where are these imaginary people clamoring for another video game from Cliffy? He must be taking his "retirement" pretty hard considering he's going out with the mother of all whimpers.

My thoughts exactly. He isn't taking it too well.

mobygames.com/game/windows/unreal/credits
he's the game designer and level designer
Tim Sweeny was the Epic equivalent of John Carmack and made the Unreal Engine and did all the programming

Does he live in a hotel room or something?

Is literally anyone asking for him to make another game? Maybe desperate Unreal Tournament guys I guess. Gears certainly doesn't need him now.

Attached: 1528555856645.jpg (1080x1424, 638K)

He needs to free his mind from his ideological grip before he can make a good game.
Shackles like those murder his ability to be creative and special touches that should be in some areas are put into places where it doesn't matter to anyone but the ideologically possessed; IE transgender bathrooms.

do '20 years later they're trying again' people ever pull off .. whatever? i mean .. the guys from rare made that new dated platformer game.. metallica made a new dated thrash album. it's maybe gonna scratch an itch for some people but it's not going to give anyone a buzz because the reason banjo/ut/ride the lightning blew people away is because when you played it the first time you'd never experienced something like that before.. you were like woah it can be like this??

>desperate Unreal Tournament guys
Yeah, nah.
I'll just stick with the UTs we have right now, there's no way that they wouldn't completely fuck up a new Unreal Tournament game.

no. this was the greatest thing from the game and it doesn't have his name on it
youtube.com/watch?v=K8gvt-ubZiQ

He made 3 maps for Unreal and maybe 4 more for UT99 you idiot

jesus didnt even recognise him
also
>make absolute shit since leaving epic
>things people want him to make more games
absolutely delusional

>internet: make another videogame
haha no cliff no one's saying that stop lying
unreal is great but he was just a mapper then, a good one tbf

How long until he cuts his genitals off and puts on a dress?

Attached: 1499180262079.jpg (1218x1080, 402K)

>no one:
>Cliffy: Yeah it's not easy being a badass

thanks for not much i mean if someone had actual knowledge or opinion not just google

he didnt make that. he was a map maker.
level designer is the equivalent of intern job. Its the lowest job.

poor bastard lost the plot completely

I always found it odd the wife came with the Lamborghini Gallarado that he got from making Gears of War 1.

You're complaining that someone is giving you facts instead of an opinion? How fucking retarded are you? He was the game designer, the ideas guy, and he made some levels in some 3D software. He didn't do any programming or any art

>level designer is the equivalent of intern job. Its the lowest job.
well he was also the game designer so in a way that's almost the highest job, he just didn't do anything requiring much skill

shh child

You would think a grown ass man that has been in leading positions in the industry for decades wouldn't lack the slefawareness to constantly make himself a massive lolcow.

You're a child if you want someone to feed you an opinion to believe instead of looking at the facts and making up your own mind

It just might be his plan.
Better a lolcow than vanishing into obscurity.

Being an industry leader is no sign of maturity sadly

Hi Cliffy

Goddamn, the soundtrack to Jazz Jackrabbit is ear cancer. Absolute shit.

>Internet: Make another game
False, no one has asked for another shit cliffyb game.

He's dead

F

Dumb zoomer

That can't be fucking real.
Has he gone so mentally retarded that he went faggot?

was he really or was he a team of game designers really makes you think.
But I remember reading back then level designer is synonymous with play tester. Its the guy that places shit around the level because no one wants to do that.

A level designer makes 3D maps and places objects in them and balances them. It's an important job but it's not a very difficult one. He was also the game designer, which is another important job. This tells you that he was quite responsible for Unreal, he just wasn't a very technical person

Why doesn't he just work out?

Why does Cliffy keep posting about the "internet" wanting him to make games again yet I never see anyone actually asking him to make games again?

What alternate reality internet is he reading?

HI CLIFFY HOW MUCH DOES THAT LGBTBBQ SUIT COST? $29.99? (none of that $60 multiplayer bullshit, by the way)

i wonder who was behind (((this)))

Attached: 1549011115024.gif (554x668, 11K)

I hope he does, it would be good to see this faggot go bankrupt.

probably resetera

If you play Unreal Tournament, each map has the name of the author.

Its not highly regarded. Since its something a playtester level person can do.

Now
>artist
>sound
>modeller
>concept artist
Thats important. Especially with a game like unreal the art and sound was phenomenal

>Internet: Just checked, no one asked you to do that.
>Cliffy: ,':^|

Why the fuck do I find this ugly little troll so damn attractive?
What the fuck was it about her?

Zool ripoff

let's not pretend level design isn't anything other than a middling position, it's not low level, it'sn ot high level

QA is the lowest tier

It's very real, this is the top reply
kek

Attached: twitterBS.png (613x478, 409K)

>Since its something a playtester level person can do.
No it isn't. You have to make the level in 3D software. It's nothing like playtesting where you just play the game and look for bugs. Anyone can be a playtester, being a decent level designer is a skill

He's so fucking odd. Like he just cannot take any fucking flak at all without completely losing his shit, which sucks because lawbreakers was awful but if he wasn't five feet deep up his own ass it might've actually been good.

>all that
>important
I don't see any coder or programmer.

I think people just want to see him make an ass out of himself again with another hilariously out-of-touch failure, but he fails to see the irony and actually thinks people liked his games.

Attached: 1511898709691.png (1280x720, 253K)

reminder that cliffyb is fucking 44 years old. 6 years away from 50 and still acting like a memespouting 13 year old.

Attached: 1484690362584.jpg (894x625, 101K)

Holy fuckin kek!
Thabks for the laugh bro!

Game designers don't have to grow up

The guy that pretty much create the world of the game isn't important?

was he alone in doing that? was there a level artist and was he just going off of predrawn maps?

it depends

>Why the fuck do I find this ugly little troll so damn attractive?
Hi J.F.
Fancy seeing you here.

Attached: 6346.jpg (400x400, 29K)

level guys dont actually make the level dude.
Map makers make the level the level guy quite literally places health packs around the level.
Its the job a playtester gets promoted to.

Attached: 1429641498051.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

he was the "level artist", created the geometry and applied textures created by artists
I know you're intent on proving CliffyB had nothing to do with the success of Unreal, but he did

He worked on some good games that came out 20 years ago.

there's no distinction between "map guy" or "level guy". I already told you what they did. You're literally making shit up

>he applied things created by artists.
Level guy lmao

Unreal is garbage.

god there is something wrong with him.

>DUDE THE 80S I CANT LET GO OF MY CHILDHOOD LMAO

Not sure why you have a hate boner in disproving Cliffy involvement in unreal. Alone or not he did involved in the making if it, that is a fact

There totally is apply for level guy job same tier as playtester.
Since its basically the same thing.

Absolutely no one is asking you to make another game Cliffy. In fact everyone was asking you to stop when you were in the business

>chillary

Attached: 1533336917090.png (280x261, 77K)

>I know you're intent on proving CliffyB had nothing to do with the success of Unreal
what the FUCK are you even basing this on, i never called him irrelevant

he was a decent gamedev back in the day, also with jazz jackrabbit, all im saying is level artists arent some all star class of gamedev

>You can be banned from the entire game for wrongthink
>Buy game anyway
>Get banned
>Money stolen
>How could this event have POSSIBLY been seen in advance?
Alternatively, I could just NOT spend my money on a game I'm gonna get banned from. Solves that problem.

Yes user, applying 2D concept art into 3D environment takes talent.

"Level guy" is not a job, it's just something you made up. The people who made the maps for Unreal engine era games made the 3d geometry, placed all the objects on it, and maybe did some scripting to make them work. That's not on the same level as a playtester

Level designer you autistic armchair fucktard go back to retardera.

might be two different people, level designer is not the most difficult job but it's not being a playtester

are you fucking retarded? textures are not concept art.

And I told you what level designers did, they weren't promoted QA guys who placed healthpacks on maps. That's something you made up

Because lawbreakers was shit
I did play radical heights though and it was a ton of fun, I'm sad it failed

was he trying to look like a broken husk that wishes it was the 80s?

which is what i said

you want to know the funny thing the position if "level designer" didnt exist back then.
It was a role playtester did.
Which is the lowest job.

because i LITERALLY cannot find a match in Lawbreakers

I expected it to be the Sonic twitter

You're incorrect, it did exist, level designers did exist, they playtested their own maps, but playtesters were not level designers because it required skills

That shirt looks kind of problematic

That is quite literally what the position if level designer entailed before 2010.
Quite literally guy who goes through the map world placing guns, ammo and hp etc in interesting places.
Thats what the ad opening for games like halo literally asked for.

say what you want about cliff but that's a dope shirt

reminder it was DE that made UT, explains why everything else that's come out of epic since has been trash garbage

>That is quite literally what the position if level designer entailed before 2010.
Nope
In that era of games they created the 3D geometry for the maps in a level design program and applied the textures to them. It was a skilled position, and an art form in itself

He is a decent mapper, they should get him for that Agony spinoff they are making

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you knew how game development works.

Radical heights was dead in hours.
If you managed to get banned from that game I'm honestly impressed.

>Quite literally guy who goes through the map world placing guns, ammo and hp etc in interesting places.
these arguably have more effect on the actual gameplay than any other component though dont they

I did play Radical Heights
It was shit but if they had taken time to actually develop it the theme was a good idea

I liked radical heights
But sometimes I feel like I am the only one that did

nope. Literally paid in junk food position.

That's why Cliffy can afford a Lambo

Again, why are you so intent on making things up to pretend Cliffy had nothing to do with Unreal? Map designers created the maps in 3D map software. Artists didn't do it, and that's what he was credited as doing on Unreal. This is common knowledge

did you not read the fucking """novel""" he tweeted out for attention? The man is just as deluded and disconnected as ever

concept artist, texture artist these are different positions you dumb shit.

When did he shill for Israel?

He was a mapper there. Bluff was a decent map.

Fixed

Attached: cliff.png (640x783, 403K)

If you want to know who actually made unreal
cross reference lead designer with artist and programmer
>Schmalz

all three positions.

Do you know how a game was made? I never said both are the same

The entire team made Unreal. It was a group effort. It's strongly evident from Cliffs position as being one of the two lead designers and level designer that he had a strong input into the game. You're just so flabbergasted that a person who made a game you like is actually a total faggot that instead of accepting the truth you have to make things up and pretend he didn't actually contribute anything. Here's a life lesson: People you dislike and even complete retards can still make things you like

Wait, what does shilling for israel have to do with feminism or lefty politics? It's the republicans that love israel. The lefties hates israel and wants to give palestine back to the mussies.

a sane post on Yea Forums? MODS!!!!!

I did play lawbreakers. I got paid to play lawbreakers even, and I actually enjoyed it for what it was. Issue was it came out after overwatch, was b2p when it should have been f2p where it could have actually made a dent as a faster paced shooter with less ridiculous abilities in a more "realistic" fashion as opposed to cartoony. Instead it was way overpriced, multiplayer only, and still had microtransactions. Plus they never really updated it seriously, just bug fixes throughout the first 2 months and then very slow content drip from cut content that we saw in the files all the way in the CLOSED beta, 4 months before launch.

They gave me access to radical heights' beta, and it was a total shitheap, I turned down the offer to play it because I really just didn't want to even associate anymore after how hard I was burned by lawbreakers.

fuck I thought that was chris chan

I still don't understand the match making meme. What the fuck was wrong with the server listings in Gears one?

you are mistaking me for another user and being in turn a total faggot since its ad hominem.

sorry, consider that post for him and not you

look no one cares cliffy was on the credits what they are saying is he wasnt the creator of the game.

nobody's telling him to make anything lmfao

>he wasnt the creator of the game.
he was as much as anyone else on the team, if not more seeing he was one of two lead designers

I wish someone screencapped the time where someone linked a lawbreakers thread to him on twitter and he turned up to call us all pathetic basement dwellers and that he'd show us all. A few weeks before its garbage release.

William Shatner shitposts on Yea Forums and he's in his 80s

cliffy became famous from Gears of war.
That was his.

and he was the designer on gears of war just like he was the designer of unreal. He didn't go in and draw the art or do the graphics. He was in the same position

People don' grow up anymore zoomer, have fun arguing with 60 year olds on the newest shitposting central in the future, if this place ever even dies.

Everybody secretly hate jews. Republicans just suck jew cock because muh money

Shut your damn mouth, subhuman

But we hate the arabs a whole lot more, and the whole palestine/israel question is jewish democracy vs arab theocracy.

The internet, which means literally one or two people

if someone beat the shit out of him would it count as a gay bashing?

This is very true.

Dudes i know being autismos sperglords on message boards are all still doing the same shit.

Kinda weird to have every generation be in a sorta global monoculture

Attached: 3d.gif (370x256, 2M)

What?

he's a regular on Yea Forums

>and made the Unreal Engine and did all the programming

>AKA DID ANYTHING OF VALUE

What now jews?

Attached: jew boarders.jpg (720x459, 42K)

>Cliffy B, pls make another game
Said no one ever.

that's not medivo

also 2 has better repertoire
youtube.com/watch?v=9qJj8kwQMhU

Not denying Tim Sweeny is the only talent at Epic but it takes alot more than that to make a game

JJ2 is Alex Brandon, which is on a whole different level

He didn't make UT though. Digital Extremes made Unreal.
The only Unreal game that Cliffy saw over in an actual strong capacity was Unreal Championships and UT3.

This explains why most games have such shitty level design now if this is the way retards think