Game cracked yesterday

>game cracked yesterday
>zero threads about exodus
Did chinkposting kill all discussion for this game or is it really that awful?

Attached: blog-metro-exodus-gameplay-small.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTksCYUgI7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Schd86HVMs0
youtube.com/watch?v=2ELT0rQTcEw
youtube.com/watch?v=wrZ3vT-VzwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7v8Kp_6n0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chinkposting
Racism doesn't make you appear edgy despite your prepubescent misconceptions.

t. chink

>people don't discuss shit games
Shocking, right?

>someone makes a fuss out of casual racism on Yea Forums
welp

You sound like a fag

you are the blackest retard gorilla nigger

Stay mad chinaman.

The Metro series has always been a garbage STALKER-lite for complete retards, and this one looks like the worst instalment yet.

No shit, nobody is going to talk about this garbage here. Take it to reddit or something, I think their shill budget isn't high enough for post-launch ads here.

The game is fine. It's basically just Metro with larger maps and more weapons customisation. People are probably playing it and therefore aren't shitposting about it. I've also avoided Metro threads the last week to avoid spoilers and I doubt I'm alone.

this, you're not alone i've done the same and have been playing it myself since the crack came out. it's alright, looks fucking gorgeous.

its downloading slowly is all user

>The Metro series has always been a garbage STALKER-lite for complete retards, and this one looks like the worst instalment yet.

It's actually the best of the worst.

>run benchmark
>average out 85fps on high
>launch game
>barely manages to stay at 60fps and microstutters every 5 seconds

why are slavs so bad at optimizing their games

Attached: 1549883105469.png (289x289, 42K)

china numba one

It's a modern Far Cry game wearing Metro's skin. It's not so much bad as aggressively mediocre.

50 minutes left nigga

Attached: 1511322038337.jpg (424x401, 39K)

Independent Taiwan.

So is there some sort of stamina mechanic in this game? I can't sprint anywhere for longer than 5 seconds before Artyom has to stop and take a breather for another 10 seconds.

Fuck off gook

Bless you.

Attached: the most illegal picture in china.gif (548x401, 192K)

There is. Holster your weapon and you can run for double the length.

Except it doesn't have amy of the tedious shit that has made Far Cry so boring in recent years. You probably think every sandbox shooter=modern Far Cry.

It was only relevant for Epic exclusivity deal.

Fix'd it for you OP

>game cracked yesterday
repack is 37 GB and torrent is 45 GB

>zero threads about exodus
give people time to download. unlike what developers thing people dont have 1gigabit connections like they do in their insulated hi-tech offices.

99% of people have 1megabit connections or fluctuating 15megabits

Attached: main-qimg-40a14d0c77730f15cfdb29312873b592.jpg (1200x1200, 364K)

China is more free than the US, have a beer anywhere you want in China, in US you go to jail.

Metro Exodus has freedom so Americans hate it now.

Fit girl though

Shit, thanks that's good to know. This whole time I thought holstering was useless.

Chinese dog.

>99% of people have 1megabit connections or fluctuating 15megabits
You're joking, right? 50mb is the absolute minimum these days, unless you manage to live in the middle of fucking nowhere without fibre. Most people have at least 100, and 200 is about standard.

This is a meme. It takes me an hour or two at best to download that much, kek. That piece of shit is just not worth pirating.

i live in Europoor. you guys have no idea. IRONICCALY third world countries and rural desert villages have faster internet because they rely PURELY on 4g since there is no wire infrastructure....you two are just insulated from reality.

also my 30 megabit connection flactuates from 1megabit-30 depending on time of day

Bought the game, huge mistake. It stutters more than a middle school kid giving a presentation.
I had high hopes too, but games these days are only made to disappoint.

Attached: 1518996028940.jpg (753x707, 331K)

oh herro, i have good dog for 5 dorra

>Did chinkposting kill all discussion for this game or is it really that awful?

It truly did, i don't even want to pirate it. I'm so oversaturated with this game from all the shilling that i just wont care.
It is also shit, seen the retarded AI and several anons confirmed it and also other aspects of it being watered down.

Attached: 36634153_2170552812973388_4624958304890650624_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Slavs are actually good at it when it's produced for the slav market, because they know what toasters people there use for games.
But here they didn't care. Also probably hardware deals, implementing useless gimmick graphic features to push sales for nvidia.

>have a beer anywhere you want in China

Yeah and then your social score gets lowered for drinking in public. America is also not really free with the constant left, kike propaganda everywhere. But it's not about which country has more freedoms, its about that china is pure aids.
It's inhabitants are insectoid like, i've seen enough rekt threads about china and this place is full of retards.
The japs were right to genocide them.

if you're using an nvidia card do a clean install of driver 417.71 and switch anisotropic sample optimization on in the control panel

shit worked really well for me and the game went from stuttering every other second to only doing it when loading into a new area

The original was a graphics powerhouse and Last Light was all about gimmick graphics, remember the hyped cloth on the buggy with super NVIDIA POWER PHYSICS

> i've seen enough rekt threads
>propaganda everywhere
You Brainwashed American scum are the dumbest people on the planet. Shanghai puts every American city to shame.

>stutters more than a middle school kid giving a presentation
Made me chuckle.
Well i hope you learned your lesson to not trust the industry at all and do the only right thing to protect your rights as a customer.
First you pirate the game as a demo, then, if you decide to support the devs, buy it. Best tactic, spares you a lot of BS.

Attached: 07_Box.png (300x300, 11K)

Good gweilo. You now 20 yuan richer. Good day.

Attached: xi-jing-ping-ph.jpg (840x610, 58K)

I'm not american. Why are you defending china, winnie the pooh?
Have you visited the tiananmen square and sombody asked you something and you got so angry at him that your skeleton almost exploded and then you decided that tibet needs their freedom?

Attached: 1517444867522.png (822x1000, 53K)

Gweilo is cantonese

>I'm not american
Your country is most likely owned by them.

shit areas of europe and australia have pisspoor internet. Where I used to live in Aus, the best download speed I could was 500kb/s and this was back in like 2014.

Go away you absolute faggot.

Tiananmen Square massacre 1989

>playing a shit game when you could have played Metro 2033(not the shitty redux version) or STALKER instead
Last Light wasn't that bad but it was already going downhill from there.

Kent State Massacre 1970

Exodus really suffers from going with the open world meme, and the horrible performance in a fucking desert.

>Murder vans
>Body harvest
>Poison acid water.
>People treat each other so bad the government put a social credit rating,so pay up to get a better rating.

Attached: 1291507495999.jpg (1280x1024, 200K)

>Endless war in 9 nations
>School/Chruch shootings
>Most imprisoned people on the planet
>Everything is made in China
>NSA listens to you take a shit by turning on every mic on your phone/computer/toaster

That’s nothing, wait till you hear about ruby ridge and waco

Do you guys play in Russian or English? I like English because you won't miss out on any of the great passive dialogue, but Russian is obviously how the voices were meant to be.

My native language is Russian and I am honestly torn on which to pick when I will start it today. Our VAs suck.

its ok, feels even more like totallynotstalker, I'm in the first area and it seems like itll be open but small maps where you do side missions in between the main story, worth a pirate if you liked the first two

some guy in the crack thread said to play in jap

Attached: 1547129298489.gif (300x162, 1.25M)

>4 deaths
>9 injuties

or 9/11

why? Did he give any reasoning? He was probably some filthy weeb that can only enjoy Japanese

>drops napalm on your village

Is it an on the rails shooter like the first two games? I really like Metro's setting but the gameplay is the most linear shit I've ever played after OR-shooters.

Attached: 1548069629217.jpg (1161x628, 41K)

AHEM

Fuck Epic Games and fuck yellow monkey ching-chongs

Attached: 1526095623930.png (600x1078, 441K)

because
nanking didn't happen

Attached: 1532716116363.png (690x460, 591K)

lmao @ 9/11. Lost all your "freedom" and gave 7 trillion dollars to Halliburton and Lockheed.

keep yapping, zipperhead

Remember to change your FOV and motion blur in this folder
C:\User\[name]\Saved Games\metro exodus\[#####]\user.cfg
r_base_fov #
r_game_mblur_scale 0
r_blur_level 0

You cant even get your insults right you are so cholesterol filled and dumb, zipperhead is for Japanese.

It's nice you live in the first world and all but you gotta remember even in the USA there are entire states where the internet is quite shitty and is even shittier in 3rd world countries.

t. guy who has been downloading it since release and it's still not done.

Oh wait, Actually it says it's for Vietnamese. I forget your country commits so many different genocides it's hard to keep up.

How am I supposed to tell? You're all basically the exact same.

Its unironically the best STALKER title in years.

Im about 3 hours in, but its a solid 7.5-8 so far.
When I cleared out the Church non-lethally and they addressed it afterwards? KINO.

That's cool and all, but how do you fix the stuttering?

People like you are so much less fun than people like OP

>there are Americans who still believe 9/11 wasn't done by the government so they could get away with spying on their citizens and radical abuses of power
lol

>game about metros n shiet
>on the rails shooter

Well it litterally is.
I don't see it as linear, you had different approaches for almost every level.
Linearity is not bad per se, same with open world, it's how you fill it.
The open world (or bigger level hubs) meme was not the main problem of exodus tho. It was just lame gameplay, braindead AI etc.

Run the game in dx11 and turn Vsync on

That's because i don't like it at all. You're railed in the ass by cutscenes and characters dragging you around, and i 3-4 hours you get at most, like 30 minutes of gameplay.

The game jerks itself off, disregarding the player completely, not to mention buggy shit, like ghous attacking you without any animation playing and shitty damage indications, complete with fall damage that kills you, a grizzled military man, estarting from 50 centimeters.

That's nothing, I can do better!

Black lives matter, gun control, Russian collusion.

thanks, the blur worked but the fov overwrites back to 60 when I launch

Oh no. Look I'm banned.

Hey remember that Navy Seal that died after murdering an American 8 year old girl?

Yea Forums doesn't talk about games without controversy
we had decent thread yesterday, until americans woke up and turned it into another pol retardation

t. insectoid soulless chink

I was referring to "stealthy" parts of 2033/Last Light where you had only one true way of playing and and deviation from that results in a mass-shooting. Not a big fan of open-world games as well (see Witcher 3).
I guess I'll pirate it and see it for myself.

Shit dude, you will get a 24 hr ban, several people already did because that shit works and jannies don't like it at all.

Ah, ok, now i see. Yeah i remember that stuff now.
Yep, just pirate for demo. I wouldn't pay for it tho. The epic store already paid the game with their deal. Devs got their money. No point in supporting the chinks. But i wouldnt support the devs or publisher either. Fuck them with their exclusivity deals.
The should fuck off with that BS to the console shitters, i own a PC just to not deal with that nonsense.

>China is more free than the US, have a beer anywhere you want in China
Public drunkenness in China is literally punished with execution.

nope

Finished it. It was a mundane shooter.

Italy here, 20mbps.
I live in a zone where there's no possibility for fibre, yet.

id like to see you hop on this torrent right now with over 12k leechers and 4k seeders and see what kinda download speeds you get

>Кинo - Пepeмeн starts playing

Literally kino.

Attached: MetroExodus 2019-02-21 23-35-23-17.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Not same user but it's what I always do and for once I decided to pre-order something, since if I was going to buy it anyway, I wasn't going through Epic's bullshit. Now I'm stuck in this limbo where I have the game and the season pass and all the pre-order bonuses on Steam and don't want to refund.
I think I'm still going to pirate it tho since IT WON'T FUCKING START SINCE STEAM PUSHED AN AUTOMATIC UPDATE THAT BROKE THE EXECUTABLE.

first post worst post

Have you tried to put the file in read-only mode?

I wish you could disable TAA, turning it off in the config breaks lightining and hair.

Cope

These moments after bigs maps feels so comfy even gives some mass effect 2 vibes. Next game could be like this build up your team and "ship" as commander and dome epic mission to free moscow people.

Attached: 1492514190201.jpg (480x445, 66K)

>prepubescent misconceptions
The post being about chinks made me read it as "prepubescent micropenis".

Ok, Mr. Propaganda. Try providing a source to your claim.

I can provide hundreds of sources of your president being a Russian Stooge. lmao.

Ignore them these scum sub humans NEED to be taken out raped and murdered for entertainment.

Go to reddit then you retarded nigger

Waiting for next month to purchase it, friends wedding took all the free money for this month away, plus theres rumors the game has stuttering issues so waiting for a patch.

>he thinks China is some Islamic dictatorship
el retardo detected

its a terrible fucking game
and that means something coming from a long time metrofag that has played all the editions of all the games and read all the novels
it just isnt a fucking metro game anymore
its a random dull open world fetch quest simulator
I think Im about 3/4 in and I already dont feel like playing anymore
the plot is retarded the characters are uninspiring as fuck apart from Anna the setting is awful
bad just fucking bad
I think Im gonna go play the original one to wash my mouth of this bitter taste Exodus has left on me

Cry me a river you scum sucking maggot cunt faggots! stay upset you fuck for brains jack offs! Get mad all you want i'm not going anywhere you can't stop me try harder hahaha racist losers! keep it up say it in real life i pray you all get your heads blown clean off and i get to see it!

>that means something coming from a long time metrofag that has played all the editions of all the games and read all the novels
No, you're just a faggot.

>Its unironically the best STALKER title in years
Considering there was no other STALKER titles in years, that doesn't mean much.

Holy shit. There is actual ching chongs on this board? Don't you chinks have to pay to access this site?

i just want to play the game but it's FUCKING STUTTERING

nice counter argument, faggot

are you okay dude

It's pretty bland all around. An okay game, but it lacks the atmosphere of 2033 and has a lot of issues with the AI and story.

Let me guess, if you play as a pacifist and try to keep people alive you get the good ending but if you kill everyone you get the bad ending right?

Attached: vwlsi8ctp9721.jpg (1125x1125, 390K)

Just completed it.
Unironically one of the best games I've ever played

I'm horny...very hard at the moment.

i get steady 100fps on ultra 1440p, get a better pc faggot

Lol, what a fag.

>Mad

I haven't seen you give any arguments as to why it's bad either. All I got from you was "muh retarded characters" and "awful setting".
Fucking dumbass.

I've been seeding a torrent all night for my Yea Forums niggas

Attached: IMG_0470.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Get a better argument

you are a nigger harry

Your upset ron.

The game is well optimized though. You're probably just a retard.

Attached: wat.jpg (505x431, 26K)

Not a argument

You're trying too hard again Chang.

>increase the FOV to 75/90
>the binocular borders are not black past 60 FOV

Heh.

>open world maps are boring as fuck
>the best levels are the linear ones with the last level being the best but it's at the end of the game so you're already sick of the open world shit and the game

Feels bad. I hope the next game is something new with a new PC and the bad ending is canon.

Attached: 1543234325519.jpg (658x662, 177K)

Your getting to mad again loser.

the game runs like shit for me, and the first 2 hours were so fucking boring that i started to read a book during the long as fuck uninteresting dialogue scenes, never done that before.

Post your specs nigger. Game runs 65+ fps average on High on my toaster. Up to 90 fps indoors and drops to 50 fps outdoors depending on where I am.
meanwhile shit like asscreed odyssey braley runs at 30 fps and you complain about shit optimization?
Fuck off retard.

Attached: speccy.png (494x394, 20K)

>Windows 10
I'm gonna puke HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH!!!

>8 gigs of ram
forgot to add that disgusting that whole system is trash.

the blood border has had that since the first game, it's quite awful

I wouldn't go past 67.
Keep in mind this is vertical based FOV, 90 is equivalent to 120 horizontal.

Attached: MetroExodus 2019-02-22 01-59-48-72.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

>watch angyjoe stream
>I'm really liking the combat
>it's just press X to backstab brain dead enemies that are placed so you kill them with no effort
no shit games are boring movies when they pander to retards like this

Nobody talks about the game because it's a good game. We only talk about games we hate here.

Hi dumb girl here

Where do you guys go to pirate games and stuff?

Attached: 1550138848000.jpg (1200x1200, 168K)

Is this a copypasta?

Yes

Metro has always been a completely different game to stalker, until now. Now it's stalker, but actually good.

>system is garbage
>game runs well
that is the exact point
you have now achieved reading comprehension

As opposed to what? Some dude sporting a 2080ti and i9 9900K? Sure.
It still shits all over consoles and runs most games 60fps on high/maxed out except some badly optimized AAA shit.
Older games runs 144 fps no problem.

Am I the only one that walks at the pace of a snail in this game but hear my footsteps like I'm running?

>blames the game for his shitty rig
Keep trying, maybe your games will work.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE harder stay upset LOL
As opposed to my dick inside your dirty filthy sister cunt that's what.

oh also i forgot how fucking stupid ranger hardcore mode is.

the buttons you need to press to interact with the environment seem change at random, i was spamming every key on the cutscene where you have to use the radio

Not a argument

On ranger hardcore the AI is pretty good actually.
I have not seen a single gameplay vid on it though, the let's players are all casual babbies.

>absolutely seething

Not either of those guys, but why are you implaying that you're not an incel? 90% Yea Forums is incels. I'm in the 10% that isn't, I'm in the 0.1% with an attractive gf.

call 911 you're having a stroke

It's a flask i know.

Attached: Seething.png (591x54, 4K)

Wrong you call 211 and ask them PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE SUBTITLES BEING STUCK? I RESTARTED THE GAME AND THEYRE STILL BROKEN

he played on hard and it was like on easy
>On ranger hardcore the AI is pretty good actually.
but everyone says the mode is unplayable due to no ui

WHY THE FUCK AM I HEARING MY CHARACTERS FOOTSTEPS A LOT FASTER THAN IM RUNNING?
WTF IS THIS IT COMPLETELY RUINS THE IMMERSION

there was so much potential for the story, you are pretty much on a train, but they ruined it with a terrible story and badly done romance
what a shit game, and to add more turd to the topping it is on the epic chinese games store

sorry im not poor like you

WALKING*

There are two UI options, minimal UI and none at all.
The none at all one is unplayable, the other works well.

Not a argument

Nigger chink

>The none at all one is unplayable
it's playable in everything except the cutscenes

so mad LOL

Totally an argument. My game runs just fine on a rig I amateurly built around 3-4 years ago and cleaned only once.

where do people even pirate games now? since blackcats died i haven't even bothered

found the 19 year old tranny

Not a argument. This is you.
youtube.com/watch?v=qTksCYUgI7s

Found the 12 year old upset child.

youtube.com/watch?v=Schd86HVMs0

Fuck chinks

>it's playable in everything except the cutscenes
you just admitted it's unplayable then

dasdasdasdsa

you don't play cutscenes, you watch them

seething poorfag

>no interaction prompts at all meaning you can't tell if a door is just locked, unaccessable form one side or decoration
>can't see what clutter you can pick up in environments for crafting
>can't see QTE prompts

I mean you can torture yourself like that just fine and maybe even beat the game, but it's not fun.

The internet

>Never played a Metro game
>Downloaded this one since it looks pretty cool
>Intro cinematic with the voice over started getting me hyped
>already tons of atmosphere moving through the small section in the subway
>get to the part where your "captured" but really rescued
>people start talking
all of a sudden realize it's one of those silent protagonist games where characters just awkwardly talk at me
>for the next hour it's just unrealistic dialogue with people asking me questions and me not answering them because I'm a silent protag.
>completely kills immersion
>close game

I don't get it, they nailed basically every other part of this game in terms of immersion. Environments feel unique and comfy as fuck for a post apocalyptic game and the shooting was pretty good from the small part I played. But why the fuck did they go with this outdated, retarded, shit tier grade storytelling gimmick?

You can wipe shit off your goggles because ultra realism but you can't have a real conversation between any of the characters? What brainlet thought any of this was a good idea?

Attached: 1376387025120 (2017_07_06 07_00_08 UTC) (2017_08_18 16_21_28 UTC).jpg (720x480, 27K)

>1337x.to
no you stand around and sometimes press prompts or follow an NPC

>game launches
>people praise it
>nobody complains about performance
>user on Yea Forums complains about performance
>"it's your rig's fault"
>"not an argument"
????

>being so autistic that you can't enjoy a piece of media because the protagonist doesn't talk

>being so autistic you defend a shitty movie game

>>nobody complains about performance
the fuck are you talking about, people are talking about the stuttering everywhere

How the fuck am I meant to enjoy the story element of said media if the design of the story literally works at every point to kill the immersion?

lol I'm enjoying the fuck outta this game u mad, faggot?

It's okay, controls and shooting see pretty awful.

You didn't even buy the game, you insectoid

>It's okay
>the most important parts are pretty awful.

Still waiting for crack only or a trusted user, most of the uploads are malwared atm.

>movie game
wat

fitgirl repack if you don't mind a longer install

cracked version just finished installing and i came across this church
i killed a few guys and the rest of them threw their hands up and surrendered while i went around 1 by 1 knocking them out
not sure why they did that, they were definitely armed

You fucked up bro.

i just executed them all when they surrendered because the game did a poor job of making me give a shit about anything

European countries in general have better internet speeds than Ameripoors.

Wait, it's only 20 dollars now on epic store? the fuck happened?

Attached: e.png (1543x935, 2.08M)

>2h of cinematic intro and more cutscene shit
what don't you understand you fucking retard
enemies surrender, if you are not supposed to kill them (to get the good ending) they surrender faster

>the fuck happened?
p-please come back, please use our store

It's €59 for me

Yeah, pretty much. It's trying to be STALKER but failing miraculously.

I've never touched epic store so I don't know if they do that, but is it just regional pricing?

Metro is pretty meh. It's not awful but it's certiainly not that great either. Gunplay is iffy, it's linear as fuck. It really is just a STALKER light that people play for the atmosphere and lore.

Ranger Hardcore isn't DLC this time?

Explain please, im having the same problem , awfull suttering even in the menu, broken sound caused for the sutter. I have a 6850k, and a 1080

I had it preordered on steam.
Game is OK, but the open world structure really brings the game's flaws to bear.
Metro should have stayed in the metro.

Where do you guys download your pirated games from these days?

The whole huddling together after the apocalypse to try to make out a living in this bleak dying world feel of the first two games kinda get weird when Exodus basically reveals that the rest of the world is apparently fine, and that one specific part of Russia is the only place still having any real problems.

based user triggering the tards

nope, they have learned this time.

>these are the same faggots complaining about a voiced protag in fallout 4

The game is a 6/10 overall
If you are not a fan of the Metro series then don't even bother you won't miss out on anything.

Is it really that bad? I was just about ready to sink into Last Light and Exodus.
can't westcucks do anything right, jesus

But that's wrong. I've just got to the desert area and the whole world so far is a complete shithole.

And yet Yea Forums would kill for HL3.

Torrent is 50.72 GB, I don't know what shitty malware infested repacks you download though.

I think it's awesome. Don't pay attention to the autists on here, they complain about everything because complaining is basically the only thing that makes them feel alive at this point.

>russia
>west

Where the fuck is the semi-auto upgrade and 10-round magazine for the Valve? It was shown in trailers but literally nobody has found it yet. I'm convinced it was removed just before release.

It's great.

I really had a great time 2033 original so I hope at least LL is good too, even in the Redux version

The user is probably russian so it is a normal state of things over there

Fanatics deserve to die.

How important is the bracer compass? I have restarted three times now and it still refuses to spawn in the plane.

>The game is well optimized though.
It's really not, unless you base yourself on completely unomptimized messes like Watch_Dogs 2 or The Division, Metro Exodus is one of the most performance-intensive game ever released.

>get silky smooth 80 FPS in volga on ultra with a gtx 1080
>FPS get cut in half in kaspian sea

Fucking hell.

>kills the crazy cultists
>your friend dies because it's a bad moral choice

Attached: 1470293906382.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

fitgirl repacks, smaller download of the CPY release and but a much longer install time

>English voice acting is atrocious
>Change to Russian language but the subs become a mess with all the crosstalk and sometimes they don't even display

They are just mislead, not inherently evil.
Their leader is the evil one.

Russian VA isn't any better

Russian VA isn't very good either.

This

What are you niggers doing? I have 100mbs, no caps for completely FREE. 300mbs is like 20 bucks.

Holy fuck, get a better internet

Attached: 1477176047739.png (401x317, 269K)

>implying technology hasn't been an enabler of evil
cringe and bluepilled

It is though, by miles.
The fake accents in all the metro english dubs are fucking horrible.
t. russian speaker.

Stalker was always better than metro

yeah first 2 hours are retarded design choice

>Live in bumfuck nowhere USA.
>getting gigabit internet in two months.
>Finished with school so I wont get shot.

Even if big cities are big indeed, there are more people living in rural areas believe it or not

stalker has always been worse than metro

Ted pls go back to writing letters to /sci/

ignoring the drama its just not a good game, even the CoD campaigns are more fun

maybe Far Cry New Dawn is more your speed.

>caring so much about not having a voiced protagonist you outright quit the game
autism

*AHEM*

Attached: 1546083346404.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Attached: 1550719802963.jpg (475x695, 117K)

Far cry does the same shit. Just to a lesser extent.

i'm gonna say it

Attached: 1535920138054.jpg (2576x1920, 911K)

stalker is a game for autists, and was universally meh'd upon at release
only kiddos that didn't play this jank back in the day bother with it
I enjoyed metro exodus more than any stalker game + mod

>universally meh'd upon at release
not on Yea Forums it wasnt you normie scumbag

I've played SoC on release and while it was absolutely a buggy jankfest it was also immensely enjoyable and atmospheric like barely anything else especially at the time.

LOL
motherfucker you WEREN'T EVEN HERE SHUT THE FUCK UPLMAO

steve blum is in everything

Probably because they're playing it

calm down zoomer, and stop projecting

>LOL LMAO XD !!!!!!!
I doubt you were here

Stalker is a reddit game

>just get better internet
I purchased 500mbit already, but those fucks still have to actually set it up at where I live.

fuck off, nigger.

ping pong

BASED

Attached: 1548212616413.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

It's not so much about whether a game has a voiced protagonist or not. It's just that this game works so hard to immerse you into its world in so many other aspects that having a silent protag just kills all of that work and ruins immersion.

Whenever anyone asks me a question, I'm not thinking about the question or the answer or the character themselves or anything about the world, I'm thinking 'why the fuck is this cunt asking me something if I can't answer? who the fuck wrote this shit knowing that there wouldn't be a voice protagonist? What the FUCK was the point of it?

For a game that seems to really push realism, the conversations and dialogue feel so far from real. It's laughably bad design.

Attached: 1550108319972.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

alright just finished making a copy of the game and now i'm playing
are the military grade bullets gone?

Thanks for uploading your portrait. It explains your shit taste.

game is garbage as expected and this is only widly known once cracked.
all the tards that buy these games can't admit it's shit after spending money.

literally a cutscene simulator,

Attached: 1547315009602.png (500x375, 223K)

This really triggered the gamer

But shit games gets discussed all the time

Smash has several threads at all times. Does this make it the worst game in existence?

Metro doesn't set out to be the most challenging or skill based game you giga-tryhard.
It's an atmospheric choose your adventure with stealth/combat minigames

bugman, do you have a soul?

Open world was a mistake. Only thing the game does better than STALKER now is graphics.

just turn off tessellation and nvidia goy works

>Finished download yesterday morning
>Still haven't bothered to start it

Attached: billyhole.gif (494x321, 2.9M)

>It's an atmospheric choose your adventure

so a cutscene simulator, this is the future of gaming we got shilled so hard.
needs to be fun basically with fun gameplay this is why far cry new dawn walks all over this shit.

HAHAHAHA

>€

Attached: 1504115080093.jpg (832x1139, 197K)

Yeah, Yea Forums hates CYOA, that why we've had so many over the years on here

>start it
>watch cutscenes
>press qtes
>watch cutscenes
>shoot once or twice
>close the game
you're not missing out

I get 1mb/s here in aus, and I live right near the city. Its not too bad relatively speaking since I used have 230kb/s not too long ago, usually takes a day or three to download a tripple A game.

Sucky sucky fucky fucky won ton

Attached: 1542685665458.png (1000x1000, 216K)

*WHIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Attached: china.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

I’m just happy to be here and not have to be ironically racist or just racist.

Also I’m picking the game up tonarrow. Can’t wait.

So why does anyone use any gun besides pneumatic for humans and shotty for any big mutants?

Disable nvidia experience overlay.

>trying to falseflag this hard
Im in the europoorest part of europe and I still have a 150/150 connection

Attached: wot.jpg (933x621, 139K)

Australia rated 7th worst country in the world for internet beaten by romania

>You're joking, right? 50mb is the absolute minimum these days, unless you manage to live in the middle of fucking nowhere without fibre. Most people have at least 100, and 200 is about standard.

You can't be more wrong. You clearly haven't travelled out of USA at all.

>side missions

Nope not even slightly

I agree with this user

No spoopy dark world
Open world that still manages to be on rails

Did not enjoy

Cool blog, dude

Speak for yourself poor fag I've got gigabit and I live in rural Montana. So what's your fucking excuse

It really depends man. I'm from Austria and I'm paying for 150Mbit but what I'm getting (because I live a bit outside of Vienna) is 30-50.

Metro: Last Light was meh so i'm not going to play it
also i dont like the whole "we're going to explore russia on a train!" thing

Attached: 1453059221519.jpg (394x583, 56K)

Notice how retarded bait posts are always among the first comments and how they always get "legit" replies even though it's obviously a retarded troll comment.
Really makes you think.

Does the 2080ti even get that fps lol

retard

>4 threads a day
>each thread says no threads
>no threads

they mean not 4 threads at the same time all time

it's all reddit
first you have reddit refugees giving up (you)s to easy bait like it's their job
then you have the r/4channer who posted samefagging himself on top of those, to get the ball rolling

pathetic losers all around

Why is the audio so fucked up?
Why is nobody complaining about it?

I even tried the dolby atmos thing trying to fix it and it sounded even worse

Attached: slayer.jpg (252x229, 7K)

>Game is called Metro
>last two games are focused on life in the Russian Metro after the surface got nuked to oblivion
>HEY LETS MAKE THE NEXT ONE A OPEN WORLD WHERE YOU ARE MOSTLY EXPLORING THE SURFACE!

Should have just made a new ip instead of stapling this bullshit onto an existing brand.

By audio you mean the voices or in-game sounds?

Daily China redpill No 18: 能骗就骗 - Neng pian, jiu pian

A common phrase in China when used in regards to foreigners. Translates to "If you are given the opportunity to lie to or scam someone, do it."

Both, english VAs are terrible and sound mix is trash

Rice nigger

>muh raythhithum
I can hear the lisp through the text in that post.

This. They ruined everything. The native extension needs to be destroyed, or at least (you)s

hey Chang

Mad

>a sterile Artyom will never ask you to impregnate his wife

Attached: IvhdLfK.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

edgy

I have 1gigabit connection though?

>poor fags around me

Attached: ss+(2019-02-22+at+10.55.28).png (497x45, 3K)

>Kent State
They deserved it
T. Ohioan

Your just mad

Can you kill the slavers in the desert and still make Damir stay?

>bought it on release
>refunded it because it crashed on me twice, and was boring as hell
>got my refund but its still in my library fully playable
>still don't want to play it
Just felt like basic open world garbage to me. Never realized that I liked the Metro series because of the metro itself so much. Until I went upper ground for more then 3hrs and hated every second.

wait there's Kino radio station? nice

>300mbs is like 20 bucks

Count your blessings bud, here in Canada 15mbs is 100 bucks.

Gotta understand, a good chunk of burgerfags have been fucked over by Chinese/american trade policy for the past 30 or so years. There is a lot of hate that exists for anything involving chinese bugmen. I mean, like. Shit, you'd think they were niggers or jews.

sauce on the gif?

>explain please
He literally explained everything. Are you that fucking autistic?

Attached: 010546801.jpg (216x171, 5K)

I got it from redbox yesterday, its honestly pretty bad desu
Redux were the best versions of the first two and 2033 is still the best one for the main story. Exodus just feels even clunkier and even more eurojanked than the previous entries and the absolute lack of any tutorials for necessary parts of the game and having them ommited from the Controls menu is awful
Hold square to pick stuff up and activate now instead of tap it, except it only works sometimes and its horribly delayed
Had 0 idea weapon degredation was a thing at all, was never told, and for some reason you can only clean stuff at a workbench and not the backpack. That is also nearly the only point of the workbench as everything else can be done at the backpack
Now every radial command on the dpad is doubled up but not shown, so i spent the first few hours assuming they took away the flashlight charger and that id get another one at some point. Instead you have to hold the flashlight button to bring it out
"Make sure you keep the air tank pumped" controls menu doesnt even tell you how to pump the tank on the Tikhar, nor is there any indication at all. I had to look it up to find out the most basic part of the weapon
Voice acting is somehow EVEN WORSE THAN LL
Graphics are shit
Gameplay feels genuinely worse than before, gunplay is slower and clumsier and the difficulty is permanently set to Ranger except for damage to you which is old metro difficulty, making the game a breeze

Military Grade Ammo, a major item and goddamn plot point of the entire series, are no longer even in the game. Its an absolute travesty and im mad that just like Titanfall a series i liked has been ripped away and turned to shit

Pirates are the Chinks. Every Chink pirates everything they can get their hands on.

I thought romania had superb internet services

why would I pirate the game before it's had all it's patches n shit

Havent played it yet, but basing me on the trailers the game didnt feel metro at all, just a generic apocalypic shooter with cool graphics

>playing on console
>not turning on Russian VA
retard detected

Attached: 435346364.jpg (640x562, 32K)

Even Americans hate Americans. Thats how awful your country is.

Can i run it on an AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core ?

Sure

Hate all you want i hope your next to be nuked. You wanna hate? Fine i hope you all die soon

is this bait

youtube.com/watch?v=2ELT0rQTcEw

No, the devs actualy made an effort to optimize the game.

I have nvidia 1080, no stuttering or anything, but the GPU is at 100% usage and ~82 degrees celsius constantly. Is this normal? Seems too high and i don't like my GPU being so stressed for so long :(

Attached: 1523310057768.jpg (240x193, 11K)

>ignores literally every single problem listed except changing va just to make a consolefag post
Back to Epic

>nuked
lol the only thing getting nukes are the American middle class and farmers as trump sells your country to Russia.

Attached: 515123123.png (768x518, 541K)

thanks fren

>graphics are shit
>on console playing METRO of all games
can't make this shit up

The forced whiny woman scenes ruin it for me. They made the protag mute and instead we have to watch his sjw blue haired whiny bitch gf do the talking for him. And she's forced into so many scenes its pathetic. Can't take the game or its story seriously.

nuked* womp womp

What's there to discuss? Its yet another post-apocalyptic shootan gaem. You've seen enough of them over the years to have seen and gotten the gist of them all.

All of your other points are moot if you aren't a retarded shitter who needs his hand held through every game.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x334, 64K)

tfw there is still people out there that has PC's that can't handle Windows.

I've only gotten to the desert so far but is anyone else really disappointed in the story? I really enjoyed the two previous metro games but this one doesn't even feel like its in the same universe. Fucking cannibals ? Seriously?

metro 2033 and last light were both more linear than this, though I admit there are more frequent stand and listen while everyone talks moments so far in this game.

soul game not this game has not old soul game soul had more

You must be new here

First day on Yea Forums? It's the shit games that almost exclusively get discussed. Try making a thread on a good game and half the responses are, "It's good, so there's nothing to really discuss."

>controls not listed anywhere at all
>for key interations
>"lmao shitter stop needing your hand held"
I wouldnt if they didnt rape the control scheme and turn into a bad open world survival game. NOTHING is where it used to be besides aim shoot melee and movement. No core functions are placed the same as before, theres no defense for the third game in the series changing everything and telling you to just mash buttons until the thing that used to be a button press happens
And they removed MGR
And they retconned most of the story for DUDE CRAFTING OPEN WORLD LMAO
And they made workbenches entirely worthless except for ONE single purpose that makes more sense for the backpack but had to justify their existence
And they added literal fucking zombies for Christ's sake

Its not even a Metro game. Its a bad linear shooter disguised as open world to make a quick buck on fan love. Its a shit game and all you have to do to find out is play it. Oh wait you cant play it, another fucking cutscene is happening

>he doesn't talk out loud to the screen in character irl to substitute it

>good game
Name 1 (WON) good game. You can't.

This is my only legitimate complaint I have about the game itself. The train whistle sound cuts off prematurely. Dogs growling/biting attack sound stops after half a second. Basically multiple sounds seem to cut themselves short or don't play at all. I'm on ps4

>controls not listed anywhere at all
But they are.
Workbenches are handy for crafting ammo and cleaning your weapon. The game also still has plenty of claustrophobic moments if you actually bother to investigate the question marks on your map. I'm enjoying the game so whatever dude. You seem pretty asshurt over being both retarded and getting it on console.
Have a wank, you'll feel better.

Attached: 1542918408432.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

You're welcome fren

>t. zhang

Well that sucks, is the reason why I did not play it in Last Light, it felt unoptimized.

去他妈的, you faggot.

Well this time you can play RH with minimal UI so all the mentiond stuff is there. You can even check ammo in the weapons menu.

ah so there is Ranger, and Ranger hardcore with minimal UI. Ok that sounds better, but what are the differences between Ranger and Ranger Hardcore?

And where do you think you are?

Attached: basedchink.jpg (300x223, 40K)

I have a download speed of 500 kb/s

Request a refund, I did then pirated it the next day

1989 tiananmen square

>Khan and Uncle Bourbon only show up in bad ending

This is such bullshit

I'm waiting till i get to change GPU with something that has RTX, don't want to play without it.

Attached: Metro Exodus PC RTX_01.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

You need rappers in this since rap is banned too

My VPN fucking sucks and throttles me down to like 30 mb/s

Attached: 1550774295371.gif (480x480, 669K)

Get a better VPN scrub

Can't find a good torrent that also isn't going to take a week to download

Attached: 25-mildly-irritating-things-that-drive-introverts-2-911-1482250481-2_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 180K)

I pirated it.
The game is very good, shame devs went full retard weeks before launch.
I like the train part, everything feels alive, something that not many games manage to do.
I was worried it would go the Far Cry route but instead it went small scale BoTW route.
Also got tier radio

The only flaws I noticed was the lack of weapon variety and scripted enemy spawn.
Sometime they just pop right behind you..
Enemies respawning after sleeping too
And the stupid karma system yet again.
Runs just fine in medium//high on i7 4790k and GTX 970.

Basically 9/10, just needed more interaction with squadmates and not with random women and children, if you listen to Yea Forums and dont even pirate it, you're missing out, I dont think there will be a better game this year

>Also got tier radio
youtube.com/watch?v=wrZ3vT-VzwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7v8Kp_6n0
Got some GTA IV flashback.

Is the Anna and the spooky stuff you see in the last level meaning there are aliens in Vladivostok too like in the first 2 games in Russia

Also they should do like a metro super redux that remakes the first 2 games in new system (mainly the weapon customization part) AND brings back old weapons and let's you play all three campaigns end to end

And/or some kind of mission packs I guess like they did for LL. Or some kind of metro heroes l4d thing where you can play as various big characters with special abilities/fixed weapons correlating to classes

Like Bourbon would have ak customizations nobody else can have, only Miller can use the railgun, Khan gets some kind of visual indicators for dangerous otherwise invisible anomalies that would instakill so you need to follow Khan sometimes, also he has the Hellsing, or Hunter has bayonet and all his melee is like 4x the force of anyone else's, or Pavel is the only one with a saiga and because he's charismatic or something enemies have a chance to surrender (or animals run away) after some amount of kills if he's in the party otherwise everyone fights to the death always etc... Or Venice boat guy has unlimited grenades and can only carry 1 weapon; shotgun etc...

artyoms magic crafting backpack wrecks the atmosphere of the game.
remember all the times when you were stuck out on the surface running out of filters or down to zero medkits desperately scavenging the area just to live. well thats never going to happen again since artyom can hold i and pull some right out of his ass.

If you play on ranger hardcore you will run out of crafting resources rather quickly and be back to scavanging for supplies.
I had to kill most enemeis with throwing knives only and never had more than 200 of each material tops.

That not going to happen again because it's not as radioactive outside of Moscow.
I play on normal, but they should make it so you can only craft filters/medikits at workshops.

>This

I always liked the minimal UI and turned off crosshairs and other stuff that could, and the goddamn depressing thing is that I've played this game so many times at all other difficulties I can do it in my sleep (also there's a hilarious exploit in that LL level where you have the trolley and meet some caravan and then there's some bandits in the same map, you can just go back and forth and sell ALL the weapons the bandits drop and get like 1k/+ MGR easy. I've played this game so many times probably to the point I can in my sleep, but I never ever want to do that mode and get the mini AK/etc... Because the environment interaction prompts being missing is fucking infuriating. I tried for a bit, but basically walking around everywhere and mashing e and crouching and uncrouching constantly was distinctly un-fun

How does the pirated version run? The devs released a patch after the torrented version and wondering if the patch can be applied to it.

I would love a Vladivostok level for Exodus, especially considering it's the entire reason for Artyom's departure in the book and the game hints at it multiple times

im on hardcore and swimming in stuff. didnt go ranger hardcore cause i want the prompts. at least for the first run.
didnt want to run into some quick time event where you have to tap e to live then die repeatedly cause you had no prompts.

When the fuck we're you down to zero medkits in 34 or LL

I always sold all but one medkit and 1 throwing knife at like every single trading Post/hub for the extra MGR and them shits we're everywhere

I do kinda agree with the filters part though. You shouldn't be able to craft those, it's kind of ridiculous.

You can have the prompts on ranger hardcore, also that's probably why you are swimming in supplies, it makes a HUGE difference.

I can't aim for shit in this game

Don't use laser sights, they're off.

Also, weapons have insane spread when not fully cleaned

I got bored playing the first Metro game, never finished it. Meanwhile, I finished Clear Sky at release after laboring around all the bugs and awful design; even the worst Stalker was more enjoyable for me.

Is it worth trying the Metro games in 2019? The only one I own is original #1.

Couldn't be more wrong, this is the only game I've actually run out of filters in

Metro 2033 or Redux?
And are the books any good?

>the only thing getting nukes are the American middle class
Oh sweet, I get a nuke? I'll use it on either the UK or the EU.

Don't get redux, it casualizes the game

Looks like another good game there Steambronies will be forced to buy through the Epic store

I have both actually, but thanks, original it is

How so?

Not the guy you're replying to but I played (and replayed) both before the reduxes came out, and now if I ever want to re-play either, I do redux.

The main difference I remember was the visuals seeming less sharp in redux and that annoying thing where you had to like loot everything from a specific place on the body and ammo pouches blocking bullets and knives going away

Not saying ur wrong, asking you to refresh my memory because afaik redux seems to be the definitive/best edition imo

What is with the exaggerated dialogue and movement? I'm getting sick of Anna.
>Artyom! Artyom over here!
>Artyom oh my god!
>Artyom!
>Artyom come on!

Is there even a point to the explosive bolts? They seem to kind of suck. I mean at least the tikhar incendiary pellets we're a really nice and useful (trivializes those human shaped mutants and spiderbugs, also useful for stunning the Gatling gun armor dudes so you could get to cover and/or unload on/throw grenades at them)

Also the grenades; them seem significantly less useful in this game than previously. I think the only time I used them was for the bear. And then I had to shoot it a shitload after anyways with shotgun and AK so I don't think it accomplished much. Molotovs seem objectively better in every situation. Also you should be able to craft Molotov from backpack. I mean there's gas canister pickups for chemicals and beer bottle scenery fucking everywhere. Even if they just let you do it at beer bottle scenery that'd be a reasonable improvement

It makes Artyom a better solider overall iirc. Stuff like having less recoil, less spread, faster reloading, and easier stealth incapacitation.

Is it? Guess I have something to play this weekend

Grenades exploding on contact is shit, you can't toss them around corners or ricochet them against the ceiling. I also miss sticky grenades, why did they scrap those?

Did the chink version get a substantial patch at all? I've heard complanies will now purposely leave game breaking bugs in on launch versions so pirates are stuck with inferior versions. Smart tactic but dunno if they did it

Interesting, I guess that part was less noticable the first time I played 34 redux because I had already replayed 34 classic so many times that it was 'autopilot' easy/reflexive, so more of what I noticed was graphical fidelity and qol changes.

Did they make stealth even 'easier' in Exodus? I didn't do as much stealth melee in 34 and LL, did a lot of stealth shooting and throwing. But having semi-forced non-lethal sequences in Exodus; it seemed VERY forgiving. I remember the first time playing 34 and last light (pre redux) repeatedly reattempting that Nazi v commie bridge war section, or that first Nazi sneaky session after Pavel crawls in a pipe and gets captured because like one person saw me and then everyone shot me and I died.

But in Exodus, you can still very viably reposition and wait for them to reload and knock everyone out even when they're shooting at you.

Especially hilarious in the steal a boat taiga level because they're yelling at you as you walk up to the compound, everyone knows you're there, everyone is hostile, but you can just duck and corner at the right times and just punch everyone in the fucking face and brazenly beat up the entire camp and get the good moral ending (was a little worried it wouldn't work because a few got punched into the water)

Why do you miss stickies? Other than instakilling demons, was there even anything else they we're good for? Also forgot to mention the tikhar incindiary turns demons into an absolute joke

beat the cpy game an hour ago. 0 bugs and great performance. save cans for the last level, you will know when you need them

I've used them a lot against enemies in cover, just thown them at a wall next to them or a low ceiling.

bait harder you brain fucked retard

>Interesting, I guess that part was less noticable the first time I played 34 redux because I had already replayed 34 classic so many times that it was 'autopilot' easy/reflexive
To respond to this; the changes I listed translate to making the beginning of the game being much easier for a new player when compared to the first version. Once you get into the groove of how the game works, combined with the the increasing difficulty of the encounters in the game, the differences make only a little difference.

I can't say anything about Exodus because my torrent hasn't finished yet.

also the metal detector is the most useful item in the game. if you stick your arm out with y while you are snooping about it will make noises when you are near items which is more useful than looking at the gauge

When is the crack getting the latest patch? My PC is shit and I need the optimizations.