Is there any reason to keep this thing?

Or can the xbox one just play everything this can?

Attached: 41tO08f3zzL._SY445_.jpg (302x445, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there any reason to keep an xbox one?

>Compatible with all 360 games
>Some Xbox original compatibility
>One of the best controllers ever designed
>Great media player
>Most crossplatform games are superior on 360
I love my 360 and I hope it keeps kicking for a long time. I want to be playing EDF 2017 in 2025.

Attached: snes mink.jpg (505x768, 163K)

The xbone and PS4 best sellers have been identical the entire gen except for one of game.... Pubg topped xbone and not PS4 cause PS4 got it years late kek

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Isn't the xbox one backwards compatifble with mostly all the 360 games though?

The 360 is a good offline console. You're fucked in lots of way if your xbone is not connected

> xbox one just play everything
Nope not everything(pic related). But RDR in HD is really something to behold

Attached: too-human-2-vg.jpg (506x799, 49K)

Fuck my disk drive is messed up that's why. It overheats alot too. Isn't too human disk only

If you play anything remotely obscure no. Like half my 360 games are incompatible.

Try to replace yours now while they're still cheap and affordable.

Too human doesn't have b/c because of legal reason.

Mediocre dungeon crawler but the cyberpunk viking theme was overly awesome, I wish I got time to replay this

for example?
is it hard to do?

Does the Xbox one have backwards compatibility for any original Xbox games? If not is that even possible?

It has about 30. Ninja Gaiden Black, Black, SSX 3, Red Faction, II, and a lot of Star Wars Games
xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Not a lot I guess. I only tried Shenmue 2 on the xbone.

Theoretically the Xbox 360 emulation should be able to play any game. There's still like 50% of games not compatible for licensing reasons.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1559x1599, 373K)

>is it hard to do?
You'll need some soldering skills.
The real problem is the parts; the longer you wait to change it the more likely the parts will be harder to find since its no longer manufactured.

Shame. I still use my 360 for stuff like Dark Alliance 1/2, DarkWatch, and Battle for Middle-Earth II so until those get backwards compatibility I will definitely be holding on to my 360.

>You'll need some soldering skills.
I don't even have that machine to do that, seems like a waste of money then, thanks though.

I replaced both my laser and disk drive and it was stupid cheap and stupid easy I have no clue why that user says you need to fuck around with a soldering iron just get a new drive

the 360 is easy to pirate, the one isn't.

Oh shit I forgot to add, only older 360 need to solder because of the mainboard location. Newer ones are easy, only requiring to replug back some connectors.

>that human champion armor that never fucking dropped
Doesnt matter because bezerker best class anyways

>example
3/4 of the library is incompatible

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-032241-01.jpg (1080x420, 76K)

If you are into caveshit the 360 is still worth to have around
With that said PC ports when?