What would be the greatest vidya crossover?

What would be the greatest vidya crossover?

Attached: youjustneedafewmodsbro.webm (960x720, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=doomguy,/m/048xk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smash Bros except as a KH Style Crossover with the 3rd parties & Nintendo franchises instead

Smash bros but with an unlimited roster, all 3rd parties allowed, all Sony and Microsoft characters allowed, release on all available platforms with cross play. There’s no need for consolewars pandering to pre teens anymore.

Bad Rats Over the Road Racing

Keep coping, go back to MUGEN

Master Chief reveal for Smash would break the internet.
Even Snake had Twin Snakes on Gamecube.

Nintendo Vs Capcom, in the style of MvC3, please and thank you.

I know Ryu, Ken and MegaMan already being in Smash defeats the purpose but just imagine it

I don't recognize that percent gauge, is that Battleborn?

Dance Dance Katamari

>no wanted stars

Best crossover would be halo n doom.

The entire game is master chief trying to guide doom guy in the right direction and stop him from murdering everything.

Someone obsessed with corporate brand loyalty detected

Better idea, Capcom vs Gaming.

>Doom Marine
Let's not pretend casuals know who that is.

Attached: 1448656020746.png (540x489, 287K)

political post

Jump Force but good

Where did this awful fucking "cope" meme come from because I fucking hate it and it makes me irrationally angry every time I see it.

YOOOOO BRO ONLY US BOOMERS WILL RECOGNIZE A HUGELY POPULAR 2016 GAME CHARACTER *SIP*

Where do you get off? I’m advocating for a mash up game that would make everyone happy, are you fucking retarded?

Master Chief in Smash
>inb4 seething doomfags

umad bro, he mad, salty, and seething went out of style so it is the new iteration

Seethe and cope, MUGEN fag

>WILL RECOGNIZE A HUGELY POPULAR 2016 GAME CHARACTER
I have never heard normies talk about Doom 2016 once. Fuck off.

/pol/. Yea Forums and most of Yea Forums isnt what it used to be because of it. Inb4 /pol/ mass replies

It just works.

Attached: samuschief2.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Casuals loved Doom 2016, don't kid yourself.

keep on koping (kok)

Keep coping harder your virgin.

>one of the most popular releases of 2016
>got a switch port with a ton of twitter memes
"Doom Slayer" is more iconic than fucking Master Chief these days, but that's partly due to 343 running the franchise face first into the floor.

EPIC trolling Yea Forumsro!

>"Doom Slayer" is more iconic than fucking Master Chief these days

Attached: 1550234622693.png (512x512, 281K)

This is my favorite webm
Its so ridiculously absurd

Imagine being this much of an entry-level shitter thinking his AAA dudebro blockbuster of the year is somehow obscure, at least the original Doom triggered boomers when it was hugely popular with the kids.

>"Doom Slayer" is more iconic than fucking Master Chief these days

I wish. But nostalgic Doom post gets shitposted while nostalgic Halo posting gets away with 500+ post threads

Attached: my first fps.jpg (602x792, 188K)

He is.
I say this as someone with an xbone and plays MCC and 5.
Chief has taken a back seat these days.

Like I said here I've never heard normies talk about Doom 2016.

mugen

Yep, Yea Forums is dead.

nah
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=doomguy,/m/048xk0

They don't know Super Mario 64 or Dark Souls either.

>or Dark Souls

Bro, Soulsborne is BELOVED by normalfags because they meme about how hard it is and thinks it gives them gamer cred. Fun fact: DaS2 is the most popular Souls game for normalfags.

Then you should leave your room and talk to someone sometime.

>eye slowly drifts around the UI realizing that its all not supposed to be there

its subtle really.

>soulsborne is BELOVED by trannies and other various types of gay
FTFY

Imagine doom but as a roguelike. That shit would be the greatest shit ever. It'd expand the playerbase who likes doom while doing nothing to harm it, and anyone who loved doom and roguelikes would have a blast playing it. It's win-win as far as anyone is concerned.

Fuck zenimax.

this is really ironic, if was talking about the original Doom

Those people don't play video games, they just complain on twitter to get them censored.

>preteens dont exist because im not a preteen anymore

I guarantee you there's a Doom roguelike WAD

>pandering to a dumb teen demographic should still exist, and I will blindly defend it
Are you, in fact, underage? Do you hold console loyalty and post wojaks and Pepe’s because you’re loyal to whatever system you got from mommy and daddy on Christmas?

But Doom Guy's face isn't on there.

Attached: 2752004-9603469358-doomfaces.gif~c200.gif (320x320, 33K)

This video gets me all the time.
I wonder how much is cleverly edited, versus genuine mods.

tell me someone actually made this playable - i'm on permanent withdrawal from Super Mario Crossover

Literally DoomRL. Look it up.

It's just gmod.

Doom: the Roguelike exists, you fucks.

Original Doom was actually extremely popular with actual boomers

Dating sim rpg city building RPG where you explore dungeons to recover pieces of different videogame worlds and create a new city that everyone from many different game franchises lives in. Then you can change the city to different character's requests, and have them join your on your excavations, or date them.
As the city gets bigger and bigger, you can take on missions for people, and steal cars and get in shoot outs with law enforcement

Never heard a single normalfag I know refer to the game. it's a Yea Forums meme

Only casuals liked D44M 2016, it was the most casual Doom game yet. Yes, that includes 3.
Part of the game was LITERALLY outsourced to the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer development team.

>normies
>normies

Bethesda marketer detected

All the mugen shit is gone

TF2 with Seinfeld characters

has been for a very long time sir

Attached: coz scout.png (949x729, 1.51M)

it's garry's mod dude

Dark Souls and Star Wars

wish we could get the tf2 characters as ragdolls in gmod but nobody modded them in :(

>huurrr I'll just throw every shitty IP into a big shitfest of random fuckery and everyone can play it and then everyone will be happy and friends forever!
Thank fuck you're not in charge of making games. Fucking retard.

Twitter, like half of the retarded shit said around here these days.

bait

All the 90s fps heroes in one game with co-op. Duke, Caleb, Lo Wang, Doomguy, Ranger, Prisoner 849, Freeman and whoever else I'm forgetting.

i had it (the mod) for ages, but never tried it out, assuming that it's just for shits and giggles online. Gonna check it out then.

Attached: 1545852712444.png (962x694, 541K)

Nintendo makes their own kingdom hearts clobe but with captain N as the protag with his light gun. Assist Trophies are used for summons and nester is his nobody.

>Doom
>Dark Souls 3
>Mario 64
>Mario Kart
>Lego Star Wars
>Runescape
>Overwatch
>Minecraft
>Fortnite
>Compass is Fallout or some other Bethesda game
What am I missing? Impressive how everything in the hud is making sense with what's going on.

>Portal

jerry get ipad

GMOD and everything

>when a tv show tries to depict how a modern video game looks

Hello r*ddit