MAYBE IM FOOLISH

MAYBE IM FOOLISH
MAYBE IM BLIND

Attached: anthem.jpg (798x271, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlAPsazHs
youtu.be/GYn8ORju7d8
reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/asyh3d/they_listened_within_hours_goodjob_bioware/
reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/aswgnt/you_fixed_it_you_fixed_it_thank_you/
reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/aswgnt/you_fixed_it_you_fixed_it_thank_you/?sort=top
twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1099000601705209856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THINKING I CAN SEE THROUGH THIS
SEE WHATS BEHIND

Just because it's bad doesn't mean it's bad fuck off already.

DONT PUT THE BLAME ON ME

youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlAPsazHs
I am waiting for the Anthem version

It's still gonna be a multi-million seller and set sales records.

About the Anthem codename "Dylan"
>The creative director of Anthem said: “It was really about creating something that had a lasting appeal,” Warner says. “Something that could withstand some time, like Bob Dylan. And so that kind of set the philosophical tone for what we wanted to achieve.”
>“and the team is ready to move forward into preproduction on a title that I think will redefine interactive entertainment.”

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

Anthem is Gears of War with jetpacks for conservatives. Bioware is finished.

Attached: image.png (631x124, 9K)

Fun fact this song was used for multiple trailers for different games and tv shows

I don't think it is.
Even my circle of friends that usually buy anything AAA's shit out aren't too keen on this one

you dont say
its a popular song

When he says “conservative” here he doesn’t mean it politically. He means that it holds to traditional video game design and is cautious about change or innovation in regards to the looter shooter genre. Which, in the arguably oversaturated market that it’s competing in, is a very bad thing.

DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON ME

They'll buy it because "it looked cool" and "there was nothing else to get" and then cope by saying "it's fun with friends"

It means that Guadniot can't print a sentence without using word "conservative" as description for something bad.

wrong

Exactly. By and large it’s a “safe” game. It takes no risks, no challenges, nothing that wasn’t drawn up in a boardroom to maximize profit.

DON'T ASK ME TO LIE

Did this game seriously take Bioware six years to make? There has to be a story here.

>Gears of War with jetpacks
HE GOT ACCESS

>mass effect fan
>andromeda gets announced
>see trailer with that fucking song
>already hate it
>game comes out and is a disaster
>song runs every morning in the radio while working
>get reminded every day
Why did they pick such an awful fucking song
Atleast the lyrics were fitting for the disaster

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to six out of ten
Feel the layoffs and then
Make burgers flip again
For this is the end
I’ve drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Getting woke, I'm broken
Let the AAA fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
At AAA fall

AAA fall is where we start
A thousand miles and proxies apart
Where mods collide and jannies mad
You may have my number, you can take my name
But you’ll never have my games

No they're just legitimately fucking awful. If people still believed in them after DA 2 they're retarded. They could have developed this for 20 fucking years and it'd still be shit.

One part general incompetence by the new guard currently running BioWare and one part EA probably forcing them to change direction mid-development to follow the trends and release it before it was ready. Pretty much Andromeda 2: Electric Boogaloo.

That doesn't even make sense though. Like you don't go from making something like DAO/ME/ME2 and then just all of a sudden forget how to do that. Surely this is EA meddling in some way, or they have lost tons of talented devs since then.

wasn't it 70 yesterday? what a trainwreck (the joke is they butchered Ozzy's Crazy Train for the ads)

The game has like, one biome. There's no way that can happen without something causing the entire production to be scrapped mid way through and started over.

umm yeah once upon a time bioware was a fucking shit company the end

EA killing off Bioware when?

People forget that the name “BioWare” doesn’t mean anything anymore. The fucking Command & Conquer devs are a BioWare studio now. It’s just a name applied to whatever dead studio EA is sucking the soul of at the time, and BioWare makes money.

Or
Canuck job discipline

Closure soon fellow stalker

Attached: Blank+_62081fe28bc0423b13ccac55a80ffaf7.jpg (435x294, 26K)

My normalfag friends are too busy playing Apex. They don't even care about this game anymore

Even metal gear survive had a better score.
What the fuck

Attached: 1549577267-1549576877-fusion.png (400x300, 157K)

This is the exact same shit you people said about FO76 and that was one of the biggest blunders of the decade

>Andromeda is 72
Heh.. And that's a product of a main studio. BW officially outdone itself.
It's definitely better in therms of quality than Andromeda. I guess going in MMO/Shooter direction was a bad idea in general (duh. Just make a battle royale now)

It's actually close to the same.
One of these games is a asset flip of the other.
Not sure which is which to be honest.

that story is probably the main part of Jason Schrier's new book

I played for a few hours during the closed alpha and it felt pretty nice. The performance was smooth, animations looked good.
Andromeda is still pretty clunky even after the final patch in comparison. So yeah.. in therms of quality Anthem would probably still win my vote.

Which quaterpounder will read aloud on his channel and actually get money from

>DA4 never
>series ends on a cliffhanger
>we never go to Tevinter

Attached: 150693503053.gif (216x320, 824K)

Normalfags will eventually wise up if you give them enough reason to. One of my coworkers is a diehard nu-fallout fan that unironically thinks FO4 is one of the best games ever made and even he didn't buy 76 because of the insane backlash

We don't like your logic here asshole, now post wojak and pepe comics.

hustle is hustle

HOW THE FUCK HAS NOBODY MENTIONED THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME SCREAMS DRAGON AGE 3? THE RAINY FORRESTY WORLD LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE COAST AND HINTERLANDS MIXED TOGETHER! THE UI IS THE EXACT SAME STYLE! THE EXPLOSIONS SOUND THE SAME!

IM ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

Yet people praise Destiny, Division, even though its all the same bland shit.

Metro, Resident Evil, Last of Us are different games but equally "safe" with no interesting risks taken with design and all have generic trash writing.

I believe 100% Anthem is shit, but why shit on Anthem when it's of the same quality as all the other shit you fuckers consume?

oh god, please go below 60 and stay there.

Attached: 0007865.jpg (400x388, 40K)

since it's the guardian I find that doubtful and there is nothing traditional about it, it's just trying to ride on the coattails of other successful properties

I can only imagine the shill and biodrone damage control

Attached: 1542593854528.jpg (546x528, 20K)

>Seething Biodrone

Because it's not just bland shit, it's incredibly poorly made bland shit.

RULES OF NATURE

END
OF
RINE

Attached: 1550720743497.png (1160x900, 1.68M)

>i dont know how to respond to this post, it doesnt match any of my preset expressions
>i'll use one anyway, despite not making any sense

This is why the npc meme exists

usually games only go lower
KH3 started at 89 and ended at 84

>Resident Evil
What you mean REmake 2? It's a remake of a 1998 game of course it's safe, if anything dropping a couple parts from the original hurt it the most.

Do you see it clearer
or are you decieved?

Well yeah, most Bioware shooters have been that since 2 because mouth breathers praised them just copying it instead of fixing what they had.

OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: file.png (366x317, 21K)

The six years is likely what out the nail in the coffin
They probably had mass amounts of shit from early development that they ought to have overhauled but didn’t.

>but it doesnt count because im blinded by nostalgia for this particular pile if excrement
Ok

when a game is so shit even the paid faggots doing game reviews can't save it.

What kind of risks did you honestly expect from a fucking remake?

Attached: 1540917513677.jpg (474x498, 67K)

---------------------------------------------------------
RINE ENDS HERE

Holy shit

RIP Bioware.

You'll be buried with your diversity quotas.

>same score as Jump Force

Attached: Cell.jpg (680x825, 98K)

DA is shit, who the fuck cares.

Improve the layout, make it scary, improve the writing.

For re2 specifically it's not so much about taking risks compared to the others as it is just being aggressively boring at its core.

People shit on Anthems writing, lore, presebtation, game flow, etc but re is equally shite in all of that. Pretty graphics (minus claires ugly mug) or not

DING DONG

This is the goal. Can Anthem do it?

Attached: f76.jpg (431x325, 31K)

I think Anthem killed the EA's Game Changers programs, I don't I've seen a single positive review even from that youtuber crowd. Nicest ones have probably been "it might be OK I guess but I don't like it hehe please EA don't blacklist me"-stuff.

>make it scary
What does this even mean? RE has always been campy as fuck

I cant believe this took many years to make, it's just a soulless warframe clone.

Damn you’re so fucking right.

Thatll be the mentality of millions

Is this actually going to be the biggest disaster of 2019?

I bet they cut huge amount of finished content from release to make players pay more for it later.

this and crackdown 3 already did that

Crackdown 3 is going to end up better and had a longer development time and has an n-word as the protagonist

Arekkz and Dantics are standing firm. The poor bastards.

A nigger?

Attached: 4a74ff59-f380-4ed6-adc8-c3adc6ac7802_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 15K)

>Anthem huge flops; Bioware can't stop releasing trash
>Apex Legends huge success
>tfw EA is going to kill Bioware and give Respawn more funding
Best timeline.

And the singer is a white British man

>Wanting to play Dragon Age after 2

End of the Rhine?

>Dragon Age 4 by Respawn
What'll it be like?

Wanting another DA after the DA2 and 3 turds

I buy the argument that there must have been some major pivot midway through development. It would explain a lot if this was originally some regular RPG that got scrapped for a Destiny/Division/Warframe clone.

>this is an honest depiction of the game's state
>"critics" have 1 single negative review and 14 average reviews
when and why did all these journalists become such cowards?

all they had to do was make an interesting shooter with Tribes-like jetpacks

and they couldn't even do that

Hello, newfag.

Whatever happens, reviewers can't end up worse than Kane & Lynch

U COMPRIAN ABOUT GRORIOUS BIOWARE GEIMU?
U ARR NASTY TRORR AND WILL BE DING DONG BANNU

What the fuck happened bros...

Attached: anthem76.png (777x700, 139K)

Fuck Dragon Age. Maybe the series would be worth salvaging if it had more than one good game.

Publishers got too confident on constant growth of video game industry and every new generic product being a bigger success than previous generic product. The game market is hitting a wall in that.

I don't believe there will be a real "video game crash", but I'm sure the AAA-industry will take some serious blows as the companies lose the trust of investors.

Should've added romances.

it has become hip to hate EA.
you get more views for shitting on the game than "goodboy points" for rimming EA's asshole.

EA and Anthem are getting much more hate and lower score than they deserve ( and they do deserve a low one).Also big reviewers/"journalist" just suddenly decided to jump to the side of the consumer and denounce the practice of "selling a broken game at 60$ and patching it up to decency after months" and are using Anthem as the perfect example of it.They are reviewing the game as it is without even considering for the day1 patch(which will likely change very little as we know the game's problem go beyond loading screens), even though all the people that were waiting for reviews to buy it would have have experienced the game with the day 1 patch.

>There's nothing traditional about it
Traditional doesn't mean what you think it means in this context. "Gears with jetpacks", a very apt description btw, is about as traditional as it gets for a third-person shooter, in which you emulate one of the most successful of all times and only add a unique but passive touch to it as opposed to trying something entirely novel in the genre. Even using your own words; "Riding on the coattails of other successful ______" is pretty close to what conservative as an adjective means in general. Conserving what has been successful without any significant risk to that success, and Anthem takes very little risks.

NO WAY THIS IS HOME

Corbynite retard though.

what if the game does well what will you guys do then

>EA and Anthem are getting much more hate and lower score than they deserve
I wish

I want to witness the death of AAA games.

Sad but true

BANNED! END OF RINE!

What if monkeys fly out of my butt, what will I do then?

Attached: 4522621+_656ecdd05964d9ba340206cbf127d75e.jpg (500x388, 25K)

everyone's sucking apex's dick tho

>Still thinking DA2 is a turd in 2019 rather than an underappreciated gem

Attached: 1537819585639.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Has a game that took over 3 years to make EVER been good?

You fixed it... YOU FIXED IT - THANK YOU

Im an older gamer (38) Ive played a lot of stuff in my time.

Lately ive been bored and looking for something to scratch that gaming itch. As Battle Royales arent my thing... Anthem seemed like what I was looking for.

I admit... since Friday its been a struggle sometimes. Literally staring at my computer WILLING IT to load faster.. always being the last one in on a mission and flying and tethering and flying... and tethering...

So color me skeptical when you said "we will patch this we will fix it"

I just played a legendary contract.

I loaded in in ... a third? a fourth? of the time I used to (HDD not SSD)

My team were there on the platform with me! Loaded in with me!

I proceed to go... and enjoy...

Something feels different immediately, some of the combat wonkyness and jitters are gone. My colossus (because Thiccboy is life) feels... more... Colossal..

I can shield and pick up my downed teamies...

the melee jitters that I felt before are gone, its so much smoother.

THE LOADING... THE LOADING IS BETTER.. SO MUCH BETTER OH GODS THE LOADING! 15-20 seconds from end expedition into the forge. Forge loads almost instantly! Fort Tarsis loads 15 seconds now? maybe?

I mean.. wow...

If you can do this in 4 days... then people NEED to give you props that you rightfully deserve.

I believe in you, the game isnt perfect, but the issues you fixed this fast shows what youre capable of and I believe youll fix the other stuff straightaway.

Im along for the ride Bioware - Thank you for making something I truly enjoy and for all the sleepless nights you guys at the office put in over the last few days to get it to the point its at now.

nothing you will be dead and i will be laughing

Attached: 1548753931060.jpg (800x430, 88K)

Resident Evil 4, but I don't know if that counts since they completely threw away like four different versions.

This. The growth bubble is looking to burst and investors aren't gonna be happy, but at this point the industry's making enough bank to where it won't crash even if it does find itself hitting a wall or scaling back. I honestly wouldn't mind that happening if it meant they felt less pressure to make more money than they did last year EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

No, it’s still shit.
The fact that the bar has been lowered enough for you to be fooled into thinking otherwise is a scathing indictment of the industry, not a merit of the game.

Shitposting aside, where do people even learn to type/write like this?

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE IT FEELS SO BAD
WHAT ONCE WAS HAPPY NOW IS SAD
I'LL NEVER PREORDER AGAIN
MY INDUSTRY IS ENDING

Attached: bB8vvvX.png (1366x768, 867K)

because the game is worth the money.

GIVE ME AN R

Well, i think this game doesn't deserve all this shit.
I read a lot of comments on 4ch, watched a lot of youtubers, read all journalist reviews and know what? They are all mutually exclusive.
Some people say that they like combat and skills, but hate the plot.
Some people say they like plot, but enemies are boring and combat is blunt.
Some people say they like gameplay and plot, but game is luck of content.
Some people say they like gameplay and plot, but they are forced to grind.
Some people say they like flying and exploration and some other say they hate it.

This is some clusterfuck of diametrically opposite opinions, and we can't see truth in their words.
I believe that the real root of all problems are bad consumer habits.
Just think how different opinions are and that's cause people had unrealistic expectations and now game disappoint them ONLY cause they were expected too much.
And that's exactly what we call TOXIC BEHAVIOR

Attached: 1538623664878.png (786x792, 460K)

See, I don't buy that because I could do better in elementary school.

How did they manage to get a worse score than Andromeda?
I thought this was supposed to save Bioware.

yeah i got it but the point is it's from ea too

The hyperbolic reaction/shitposting toward "Reddit spacing" is based on an actual trend of people on Reddit typing like that. It's partially because of the way Reddit formats text and partially because short, easily digestible lines rather than long paragraphs make for more positive and upvote-friendly reading.

Nice.

On reddit, where else?

Is that fair dinkum?

The day 1 patch did barely anything and actually broke the game for many people. Stop moving the goalposts, Anthem really is that bad.

>"professional" critic opinions mean anything

Dude, ALOT of the old core Bioware staff were leaving at some point between DA:O, ME2 and DA2 and continued to do so the years after that. The writing was on the wall that Bioware would turn to shit thanks in part of on how EA handles their subsidaries. They have alot more control on their studios than most people realize.

Old Bioware was good

New Bioware is dog shit.

the spacing is due to reddit formatting working in a retarded way.
if people just write line by line using a mix of "train of thought", talking to other readers, talking to bioware, they start the post without thinking exactly how they want to end it, and don't go back to check their mess at the end...then this can happen.

also abuse of "...". it does wonders, try it.

I legit though it was an Imagine Dragon's song

Hopefully Apex's success compared to Anthem's failure convinces EA to shitcan this thing before they give it any real updates.
I don't want to hear about how THEY FINALLY FIXED IT every month when it's the same garbage it's always been.

Attached: AGDQ.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

IM ONLY HUMAN
AFTER ALLL
IM ONLY HUMAN
AFTER ALL
DONT PUTCHA THANG ON ME
DONT PUTCHA THANG ON ME

I defend breaking up lines because it makes it easier to read your own post as you write it, to see if you need to edit it. It's not reddity and it predates reddit or at least reddit being a big problem for Yea Forums. Yes, you can just space each separate 'clause' but unless the clauses are short in the post window you still get the clutter. I got no defense for ellipses aka ... because that shit is reddit as fuck.

Huh. That's dumb.

>another all caps post with a metacritic score
quality stuff guys. keep it up

Being too negative guys. Reign it in a little.

Attached: negativity.jpg (1516x540, 104K)

This is a cursed image.

Release build is 9 months old they will fix it by March.

it's so sad. Not even Twitch streamers can hype this dog shit.

>PC

Can't believe the fat fuck who sings this song is 6'5". What a unit.

>looking forward to playing the game tomorrow on my PS4
Fucking consolefag, imagine my shock
>having a blast despite all off the bugs and load times
How tf did you have a blast then? It was fun with your friends, I'm guessing

>hate

every fucking time people have no argument to defend their pathetic product

Attached: 3634733.jpg (211x203, 15K)

I think Fallout 76 got more shit yet still gets updates.
Quite a few even think it'll be free to play soon

>I believe that the real root of all problems are bad consumer habits.
So the black ranger in your picture. Are you racist user ?

The Fort Tarsis conversations are blatant data collection by EA. One of the NPCs asks you whether you prefer cosmetic or gameplay microtransactions and another asks you if you prefer multiplayer or single player. The way it's asked is so unnatural that I refuse to believe it's just a coincidence.

DEVELOPERS RISE UP

>give Respawn more funding
Oh, user...
More like more people from microtransactions menagment.

>TOXIC BEHAVIOR
kek

Attached: 1550823256233.png (804x876, 456K)

Geez, stop hating, guys. Why are you so toxic? For example i like the game and have fun with it. What's your problem?

Attached: 1493879173961.jpg (772x1321, 418K)

Arekkz is a legitimate paid shill. His channel would be >20k subs if he didn’t get early access to all the shit he shills for. The cunt is a stooge.

I just had a stroke

Wait a second... NPC's in-game actually ask you shit like that in character? Holy fucking kek

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

yeah reusing assets in a really blatant way is classic bioware. pretty sure they somehow used mass effect animations in inquisition

>having such shit taste after all these years
>openly admits to it proudly
Shills have no subtlety

>highest score is 76
P O T T E R Y

Attached: 1447131009330.jpg (659x659, 99K)

>puts closed beta right after the shitty Anthem VIP demo
>puts technical test at Anthem launch
>open beta start of March
>each of these had 10x more content just as a beta than Anthem's demo
>already patched more from closed beta to technical test than Anthem from closed alpha to release
reminder that Ubisoft constantly sabotaged Anthem

Attached: file.png (800x450, 652K)

Based

at least this time sjw just made their new shitty franchise instead of shitting up an already established one that used to be great and full of stuff that sjws don´t like

Western piggus shroud reave video geemu industri to the japanese desu.

>positive score
>it's a literal who foreign reviewer
Every time

OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (1015x227, 43K)

They said the same of BFV.

Gonna need some sauce on that bros. That would be really interesting to spread around.

Finally, a worthy sequel to Mass Effect 3.

they are afraid of being blacklisted from the devs and potentially other devs from receiving early copies of the game and paid reviews, didn't, look like they paid the reviewers this time, probably cause bioware expected to get good ratings for being a team of faggots and wammen

>underappreciated
The fuck are you talking about? DA2 got 9/10s and better from big reviewers so if anything it was overappreciated.

Man, I hope that whoever wrote this got at least paid for it.

Journos realized that if they want to stay relevant they have to at least pretend to be honest sometimes.

NOOOOOOOOO! STOP LAUGHING! IT ISN'T FAIR! YOU GUYS DIDN'T GIVE BIOWARE A CHANCE!

Attached: 1445291008089s.jpg (208x250, 5K)

Do you really think 1.7 is an honest depiction? That's getting into "this game installed child porn on my computer and called the cops" tier. 62 might be too high, but it's a far more accurate rating.

from the demo i was able to see that the NPC dialogue was horrendous but i didn't see that...care to give us a screenshot as a source? would be hilarious.

Attached: laughinghaddock.jpg (577x599, 69K)

Even better is one character's entire quest is to get the forge up and running, then he immediately shows you the microtransaction store.

>People were arguing it's easy to make coins
>Refused to believe anyone who told them it would be nerf before full release
Fucking kek

Jesus

Attached: 1548554243129.gif (280x211, 2.07M)

Oh my god, they're going whale-fishing.

Attached: laughingslug.gif (675x227, 73K)

You know it would be even more streamlined than DA2 and DA:I.

Actually, I kinda wanna see how much more lowest common denominator they can go with the franchise.

That's just my kind of misery porn.

Attached: 743355.jpg (620x413, 75K)

Remember when Star Wars games were good?
Remember when BioWare games were good?
EA makes nothing but shit quality cash grabs. Stop buying their fast food games

critics are being honest by giving it 60ish.

users know no middle ground. 80% of reviews of all games are either 0-1 or 10-9, and it goes more extreme when the game didn't match everyone's expectations.

one possible psychological reason i find to explain this is that a costumer wants the world to conform to his worldview. he sees the game averages a 6 but he didn't like the game so he rates it 0 to bring it down to a level he finds closer to his desires.Reviewers are interested in being respectable and informative. if they give more or less than a game really deserves either consumers or corporations will call them out on their bullshit and lazyness.

>Remember when BioWare games were good?
nope, they were always trash.

Remember when Star Wars had redeemable aspect? Remember when it wasn't a garbage fire all the way down? Remember when Luke's headless corpse wasn't being continuously raped by Mickey Mouse's micropenis?

Attached: sed.jpg (500x259, 13K)

As if Lucas didnt made plenty of the rape himself

Walls of text are honestly an eyesore. I’m more likely to actually read a longer post if it’s reddit spaced

I personally realized it only later on in life that the only reason I loved Star Wars as a kid and a teen because I played the shit out of so many decent to good Star Wars games, and loved all the cool merchandise.
Newest movies have none of that good stuff to support them.

True, but anthem is bad bland shit, while REmake 2 is good/bland/safe shit.

Attached: 1528600158845.png (702x522, 562K)

HOLY SHIIIIT THAT'S DOPE!

Attached: dope.jpg (750x729, 211K)

Did Human get used for an ad for this game? I couldn't care less about Anthem so I never bothered watching trailers, just curious why this song's getting associated with it.
I'm assuming it's not because of youtube.com/watch?v=nPOlAPsazHs

>"R-review bombing is bad, goy!"
If you make a good product with no shady business tactics, you will never get review bombing. Not that hard concept to grasp.

Lucas made honest fuck ups because he’s an idiot in many respects.
He didn’t deliberately set fire to his product the way Disney has

That's partially why people on Reddit type like that. The problem is that single-sentence lines aren't conducive to complex prose or arguments. There's a middle ground between unformatted text and ten short lines of separate thoughts.

Attached: 911 I think Im being trolled.jpg (700x700, 120K)

It's kinda sad what happened to Star Wars games specifically. There was Battlefront 1 in 2015, 2 in 2017, before that I think SWTOR in like 2011, jeez.

Feels like it's been 10 years or more since we got a new star wars game that wasn't "okay" at best plagued with issues. Kotor is over 15 years ago by now.

Of course, Lucas finalized the sale to D*sney. Even if he had done nothing wrong before that ) he still damned his baby to the Mouse's butchery.

But the fact remains that he allowed good things to happen under his watch, while D*sney has actively disowned any and all good things and replaced them with Action Princess Rey.

I've got the popcorn ready. Those are going to be some fun threads.

Attached: MJ Popcorn.gif (267x200, 366K)

Jesus fuck...It's GTAO all over again

Attached: loads shotgun.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

youtu.be/GYn8ORju7d8

GAME IS SAVED
I REPEAT
GAME IS ALREADY SAVED!

After having a Front Page post.. I need to say it. The entitlement, and lack of consumer awareness needs to stop.

This is going to be a little lengthy, probably a tad unorganized in a sense - but I will do what I can to keep it as streamlined as I can be.

I made a post last night that blew up, regarding BioWare and them modifying the Microtransaction images on the Store.

Post: reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/asyh3d/they_listened_within_hours_goodjob_bioware/

After reading some of the replies, I slowly started to get more annoyed. In a way I shouldn't, when we have had the kind of information delivery we've had over the last 6 months.

EDIT: I'm shocked - thanks for the Gold! :O, I didn't think this would get nearly as much reception as it has LOL.

EDIT 2: Platinum and Silver now?! Well jeeze, thank you very much! :D

>mfw I got Anthem and Battlefield V with my 2080

T-thanks, Nvidia...

Attached: 1459783659968.gif (413x296, 944K)

Battlefield V is a good game to test the RTX feature of it I suppose. No clue why Anthem. Guess Nvidia just has some deal with EA.

BFV is fun, not great but its a BF game and as such is always gonna be decent at worst

>was gearing up to make his own trilogy
>was still making clone wars episodes, which he personally invested millions into
>was about to clean up the EU
>the person who facilitated the sale and then took control was a glorified secretary who has proven to have nothing but contempt for the series
>he promptly donated all the money he got from the sale
Lucas may not have always been the smartest person around when dealing with Star Wars, but that sale was fishy.

Meant for

>Ruined Mass Effect

>Ruined Dragon Age

>TORtanic

>Now this shit

Bioware might be worse than EA

Yeah, but there's still always fun to be had in the constant thread shitting all over whatever their current failure happens to be.

>Cliffhanger
I'll give a quick run down on what happens:
>Super special person is found
>Has to assemble a team to fight the big bad (Solas)
>Along the way you do some random quests
>Several characters make no sense and are poorly written
>Couple are outright self inserts of the team
>You pick which of the mediocre choices you have to bang
>Actual decent characters and ok looking are unromancable
>Couple companions from the previous game show up
>Mostly to give you the illusion your choices matter (See Luliana)
>Eventually you become an unflinching God and combat becomes a joke
>Don't worry they nerf that in this singleplayer game :^)
>Finally get to the end
>Lul you got tricked, buy the DLC for the real end
>DLC comes out
>Make an elven God look like a chump
>Congrats you're the legendary hero of all time

>le generic futuristic shooter with retarded one word name that doesnt mean anything
Ebin. I'm sure people won't forget about it in 5 years.

their only redeeming quality desu

oof

I can’t think of any other studio that has fucked up in so many entertaining ways so often.

>...
Alright who the fuck types like that? How the hell am I suppose to read that? Do I read it as if the guy is taking dramatic pauses? Fucking hell.

Not gonna lie, this has convinced me to check the game out. I urge you guys to do the same, it's free if you get the monthly origin pass so it'll only cost you guys a little bit to play. I seriously recommend the game, it's an absolute fucking joy to play. Nothing like feeling like fucking Iron man.

I'M ONLY HUMAN

Attached: 1550772249611.png (1901x1100, 826K)

IMAGINE BEING THIS FUCKING RETARDED

JUST IMAGINE IT

Attached: 02224.png (1426x654, 1.15M)

Bioware is incompetent. EA is greedy. I really don't think Anthem is their attempt at a "cash grab" to run away with some money, it really is an attempt at making a good game, that failed every step of the way.

Wtf is TORtanic?

Attached: 1548377114331.png (339x273, 127K)

The Old Republic I suppose.

>I am SO intelligent, unlike all of you sheep who can't see beyond the present, I love spending money and playing games at their worst, suffering all the way until they are decent!

He really showed everyone.

>Improve the layout, make it scary, improve the writing.

did you literally just list out everything they did? haha epic bait my fellow mouthbreather, go ahead and reply with "h-haha n-no they didnt :^)"

Attached: 1543855014121.jpg (588x823, 109K)

They made a MMO that tanked horribly.

Attached: example-29354.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

Like pre-obama times or something? im not american so im not familiar with republican stuff

Destiny's gameplay is fucking tight and genuinely fun to play with. May be the only thing it has, but jesus comparing Anthem to it is an insult. Anthem plays like a shit Lost Planet 2 took

Yea Forums is just upset that they didn't get a free copy and will shit on any game that isn't free

You actually cannot refute this. Its a proven FACT.

That’s the best part.
This is no andromeda, where they’re stripped of personnel that can handle the budget they’ve got, have to remake the game repeatedly, had barely any time of actual development despite having years on paper, and have to deal with the lingering resentment of the last instalment.
This is their A team, with literally years to work with, a team that’s supposed to be capable of handling the budget they had, and a fresh start. This is literally the best they can do.

Kek

If 60$ loot shooter filled with microtransactions from studio which is know from rpg/story driven games isn't a cash grab then nothing is.

>It has become hip to hate EA
Gee maybe this one time the normies are right? The game is fucking terrible

Ur retarded

Attached: DxjuXu_V4AAZaB9.jpg (1024x988, 58K)

Attached: 1529641633472.gif (300x169, 805K)

I don't think it's "filled" with microtransactions. The focus is still on the gameplay, the combat, the story. There's an attempt there at making a story driven RPG, but one that's also open world and co-op to some degree. It's just that again, they failed at doing all of these things. Microtransactions are the least of this game's problems.

How is it not filled with microtransactions when the main menu is filled with them and you're constantly reminded to spend money on them in every single corner of the game

Hoping for good sequel after first one was sensible.
Hoping for good game after second one was understanable.
Hoping for good game after third is delusional.

>Destiny's gameplay is fucking tight and genuinely fun to play with
I hope so. Downloading this massive thing overnight. Anthem was such a fun game that it inspired me to go back to Destiny to find something similar but that I'll probably stomach. I wonder if Blizzard knew considering there's been a sale going on around the same time as Anthem's release.

>review score now matters

Attached: 1532362671583.jpg (453x378, 33K)

How do people like this exist?

>They made a MMO that tanked horribly.

TOR actually made EA shitloads of money and continues to do so to this day

no amount of memes from here will change that

They do actually. Publishers give developers bonuses if the review score is "Decent"

fock you, buy da gaem

Attached: 1508371247712.jpg (1358x722, 150K)

Really? I don't recall ever seeing the game really be explicit about it in the few hours I played, though there was some nodding to "customizing your armor" as making some sort of statement at a point. Either way, there are so many problems before that, that I doubt you'll see reviews even mention the microtransactions.

Do yourself a favor.

-Get warframe for free

-Go to the open world area (plains)

It's so much better than Anthem it isn't funny.

There are actually very few items currently on the cash shop, all of which you can buy with the ingame currency as well, which they give you 40k of at the start and more through piss easy daily/weekly/monthly challenges.

I'm not saying it's not there, nor that they won't add a shit ton of cosmetics and emotes in there eventually, but at the moment it's extremely barebones and you can easily buy everything in maybe a couple of weeks at best.

Attached: 1533072445168.jpg (604x599, 62K)

>They do actually
They don't. At least not to regular people.

>1 (ONE) case of this happening with a scummy company a decade ago
>THIS IS TOTALLY COMMONPLACE IN THE INDUSTRY GUISE for the next fucking decade
I hate you idiots.

Attached: 1546273749141.jpg (1208x1019, 808K)

You tried

AND THEN I SAW HER SCORE
NOW I'M A BELIEVER
NOT A TRACE OF POINTS IN MY MIND
I COULDN'T REVIEW HER IF I TRIED

>he thinks sales and review score bonuses arent industry standard

for a group of people who sit around talking about video games all day Yea Forums is painfully naive and uneducated about the industry

SOME PEOPLE GOT THE REAL PROBLMES
SOME PEOPLE OUT OF LUCK

Like the Mouse ever does anything above board.

Are you a insider in every single video game company? How do you know that

They actually do in the grand scheme of things you dumb fucking cunt. But what can you expect from a frogposter.

>that is not doctored

Christ. What the hell were they thinking?
A 60 in vidya reviews is close to scoring 0 points on a test in school.

Well atleast now it looks like a penis thanks to this reviewer.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-06-40-01_kindlephoto-367436665.png (437x332, 26K)

>rich narrative

paid 100%

How can you say they deserve a low score but are getting even lower than they deserve while only sitting at 6.2/10? 6 is above average.

OH SHIT YOU FIRED TEH WRONG HALF JERRY

Attached: 1484954408284.jpg (540x511, 61K)

IM ONLY 61 AFTER ALL
IM ONLY ANTHEM AFTER ALL
SO PUT THE BLAME ON ME!

>76
its like they were paid to give a "good" score but left that message for the world to avoid this shit

Can it still drop below 6?

i wonder if it would have been better without forced online

It is 62 now so you can fuck off

Haha

OH NO NO NO WHAT THE FU-
>score has already risen an entire point
Gonna be fucking funny when we see this game climb its way up to an 8.0+ over the next couple days

Attached: going up up up.jpg (746x357, 55K)

>shilled his heart out for bioware
>gets dropped like hot shit regardless

Stanrey roo hard a hard life.

Andromeda threads were so comfy I miss them.

So, this is what the death of bioware looks like?

>Nothing like feeling like fucking Iron man
You're right, it feels nothing like that.

The big reviewers have already given it a 6/10 or less. Hell, it fucking started out at a 7/10 two days ago and it's been taking a dive since.

paid shills will get it to 70.

>Citation needed

Old BioWare is gone anyway.

Reminder ME died for Andromeda and Anthem
DONT PUT THE BLAME ON ME

>16 mixed out of 18
Ehy is everyone afraid of giving this a negative? Are they scared they’d lose gibs?

You literally have the same animations as the Pathfinder's biotic thrust jumps from ME: A in Anthem, it's just lazy asset reuse.

Yes

RE2 remake is barely the same game as OG RE2. That's as big a risk as you can take with a remake. It deserves its 91

>minus claire's ugly mug

Attached: 1550771397102.png (211x239, 6K)

But those are the largest reviewers. Everyone else coming are gonna tear it a new asshole.

Im an older gamer (38) Ive played a lot of stuff in my time.

Lately ive been bored and looking for something to scratch that gaming itch. As Battle Royales arent my thing... Anthem seemed like what I was looking for.

I admit... since Friday its been a struggle sometimes. Literally staring at my computer WILLING IT to load faster.. always being the last one in on a mission and flying and tethering and flying... and tethering...

So color me skeptical when you said "we will patch this we will fix it"

I just played a legendary contract.

I loaded in in ... a third? a fourth? of the time I used to (HDD not SSD)

My team were there on the platform with me! Loaded in with me!

I proceed to go... and enjoy...

Something feels different immediately, some of the combat wonkyness and jitters are gone. My colossus (because Thiccboy is life) feels... more... Colossal..

I can shield and pick up my downed teamies...

the melee jitters that I felt before are gone, its so much smoother.

THE LOADING... THE LOADING IS BETTER.. SO MUCH BETTER OH GODS THE LOADING! 15-20 seconds from end expedition into the forge. Forge loads almost instantly! Fort Tarsis loads 15 seconds now? maybe?

I mean.. wow...

If you can do this in 4 days... then people NEED to give you props that you rightfully deserve.

I believe in you, the game isnt perfect, but the issues you fixed this fast shows what youre capable of and I believe youll fix the other stuff straightaway.

Im along for the ride Bioware - Thank you for making something I truly enjoy and for all the sleepless nights you guys at the office put in over the last few days to get it to the point its at now.

Attached: Ot7HoYi.jpg (720x720, 74K)

I do find it suspect. All the journos are suddenly pro Capcom to the point of hyping up DMC5, which they were known to be vile and vitriolic before. There's something happening in games journalism right now and I don't trust it.

I should clarify I'm a massive Capcom, RE and DMC fan, it's just something I've noticed.

Attached: 1550794801410.png (556x634, 542K)

>the gameplay is good
>but the game isn't good
?

I don't believe a 38 year old typed this at all.

I think big journos lost their partnership exclusivity now that EA is bribing youtubers/streamers as well.

So while they still have to play nice they don't need to kiss ass anymore.

>gggmanlives gave such a savage review he got blacklisted from EA

Attached: 1532005080028.jpg (399x385, 29K)

reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/aswgnt/you_fixed_it_you_fixed_it_thank_you/

If only 10% of the game is actual gameplay (which isn't that great) and it costs $60, yeah the game isn't good.

That's probably at 52 because Danny shilled the fuck out of it for months to all his reviewer friends.

Was co-opting EA & killing Bioware part of Vince's master plan to destroy Fortnite, or was it just collateral damage

level 1
studdlypig
1 point ·
11 hours ago

hear! hear!

ONIONS

if only 10% of the game is "actual gameplay" than those 10% aren't the actual gameplay

>A redditor
Now... it makes... sense...

>it's real
reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/aswgnt/you_fixed_it_you_fixed_it_thank_you/?sort=top

Attached: Delet this.jpg (531x558, 166K)

>implying Reddit is bad
Reddit is better than Yea Forums. Face it.

I wish the faggots who say this would just stay there

Go...back...

can Bioware finally RIP?

Ubi seems like one of the last guys who actually care about their games. I mean, they still release content for Wildlands even though I doubt that game still has a high population.

1.7 makes no sense. It's like Baby Geniuses 2 level of quality. The game (which I will never play) probably has good music, decent graphics, decent controls and all. Anyway 1 out of 10 just makes you look dumb.

This is the corpse being puppeted by some sick fuck

The old Bioware which made good games has been dead for ages already, and as much as I want to see Bioware finally just die off, it's never going to happen so long as EA can keep their hand jammed up the ass of Bioware's dead corpse to keep shilling crappy multiplayer RPGs laden with microtransactions

Attached: 1490167123869.png (565x718, 850K)

Give me one case of it happening other than FONV.

Better than ds3... What the actual fuck.

>the backwards gun

Okay, that earned a legitimate kek from me

Attached: my seids.jpg (328x398, 33K)

>life
>not rife

level 1
delmontyb
1 point ·
20 hours ago

That's awesome to hear, I'm on an SSD and feel like the game loads even faster. :) So it's only gotten better for me. :)

>uses an SSD
>complements them on load times
was it autism?

>that backwards gun
my fucking sides

It's literally part of the quest to get the forge online so you can craft shit for your Javelin, why the fuck would you lie when the full game has been playable for a week?

Already nerfed, where you used to get ~1000 you get maybe 100 now.

>Gives the same 76 as the review that did it to F76
This has to be a joke at this point right?

Attached: 1550351562862.jpg (750x847, 68K)

How come nobody has mentioned this feature?
twitch.tv/witwix/clip/TsundereBeautifulRutabagaGrammarKing

even though it's g2a... It's beginning

Attached: heh.png (499x646, 345K)

They got the iron man flying portion of the game wrong, but then fucked up literally everything else involving the gameplay loop catastrophically.

It's like if you were baking a cake and you managed to get the amount of sugar you need to use right, but then fucked up on how much flour, water, eggs, baking powder, and any fruit you want to use. Getting one thing right and the rest wrong isn't commendable.

>inb4 food analogy

FUCK

>they got the iron man flying portion of the game RIGHT

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

Attached: qsoQFxY_d.jpg (640x700, 60K)

Because that's just an elite gamer strat.

Don't even give them that credit, the game has terrible flight combat. It gets the movement right but aerial combat is weak to non-existent.

Iron man doesn't stop in mid-air and spam attacks.

>it's just trying to ride on the coattails of other successful properties
That's what "conservative" means in this context. It sticks to pre-existing genre patterns rather than doing anything new.

Attached: 1522968047035.jpg (567x523, 38K)

Watch it'll get lower than fucking Crackdown 3 or even Jump Force.

fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1545771704378.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Fucking hell, just watched clips on twitch. Are they trying to top Bethesda? This is shit.

>Got it right
>Constantly have to cool down your suit or be forced to the ground
>In combat unless you're just flying by and ulting or ability dropping and hoping it hits you stop mid air to shoot
Yeah nah they didn't even get that right.

/vpol/ claimed that SJW critics would defend SJW companies regardless of the quality of the game. What happened?

EA will blacklist them and not pay them

it actually doesn't have any music in it

A 1 out of 10 should be a broken unplayable game.

This is more of a 4 out of 10. Below average, derivative, plays well, but that's it

meta bait

Attached: 1498377733759.png (680x521, 115K)

>It's gonna be the best game ever, just you wait! The day 5 patch will fix everything and you'll kill yourself in shame for talking shit about this game!

German retailers seem to be some merciless motherfuckers.

Attached: oQIFwmH.jpg (900x1200, 273K)

THe polish of the gameplay is good but it’s never deep or tactical
It has very little jank and good “feel” is what these comments usually mean

I remember years ago, maybe E3 2014 or thereabouts, when andromeda still wasn't announced, casey hudson teased a new bioware IP which was anthem, how did they fuck this up so bad? They've had 5 years since DA3, and, anthem seemed to have been in development already for a while then
What happened to BW? ME2/3, DA2/3, and now Anthem are all poorly received by fans, feels like DAO and ME1 over 10 years ago is when last they actually made quality games, and while arguments can be made for ME2/3 and DA2/3, Anthem seems to be universally disliked

Why bother taking hits for them? Clearly that ship is sinking, it's time to bail. EA not the only partner they have.
I think whole point of "videogame journalism" is just to advertise and hype up games for publishers. No one gives a shit when turd is released, seems like review and score depends on public opinion in the end. High score doesn't change shit when normies refuse to buy your shit anyway.

>work at gamestop in germany
>we gave a new copy of Fallout 76 for free with every used PS4 controller
>no one wanted it
>boss told me to offer customers to just trade in FO76 right away for basically a free 12€ gamestop coupon
>most of the used copies we have of FO76 are technically new and unplayed

Also, fun fact, about a week before Bungie and Activision split, we started giving away a new copy of Destiny 2 with every PS4 we sold, new or used. I was wondering about that until the news came. All of a sudden it made a lot of sense.

A surprise to no one

ME 2 was loved by fans, and the only the ending of 3 was badly received.

Attached: 1507517609329.gif (320x362, 1.99M)

Don't forget how EA basically ignored the press entirely for Apex while giving them this shitshow of a game to cover instead.

Really, I remember that a lot of newcomers liked it, but the people who liked ME1 (me included) thought it was too casualised and went more towards the style of gears of war
Had high hopes when andromeda seemed to go back to the ME1 way of doing things, but they dropped the ball, not quite as bad as anthem though

that's because you're a dumb faggot

>Bioware game
>OP posting literal who lyrics
What a shitty thread all around.

I been ignoring the shill and dramafag threads for weeks now, bought the game this morning.

How fucked am I?

>Want to make something that'll stand the test of time
>Make a shitty always online service game that won't even be playable 10 years when the servers shut down
The absolute state of the Western AAA industry.

>just on release
J U S T
also, germany actually doing something based wtf

> day1 patch fixes everything

nice

Attached: 1506275010712.gif (840x488, 511K)

>Bought it this morning
>Could have been playing for a full week now for $15
Pretty fuckwd because it just be hard being that stupid.

Link your paypal and I can send you $15 you broke bitch.

>Implying I need money
You're a retard for thinking because I'm smart with my money that means I'm broke.

Both of you fucking niggers have some terrible reading comprehension

Gonna buy this (and like it) just to dab on Yea Forums.

>38
>sleepless nights

Attached: 63d.gif (800x371, 183K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1.jpg (391x306, 89K)

Chat programs.

How the fuck is the 50-60 range still "mixed" on that site anyway?
Scores in the 50s and 60s are rarely handed out, and usually only to unplayable garbage.
There has to be something absolutely wrong with a game to go below 70 average.

Oh no, don't do that. I'll seethe very hard if you do that.

>tfw it's the final nail in the coffin

Can't wait for those retards to sink

Attached: 1547391208718.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

i'm watching the number 1 stream on twitch and the guy is twisting himself intro a pretzel to make this game work. even if there was a huge patch to fix things, would that patch be enough for people not to hop to Division 2? or anything else?

Attached: 4.png (112x112, 21K)

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 1e0c2ps0gcs11.png (1125x1105, 1.38M)

>Not recognizing the song used to market the other recent Bioware disaster, ME: Andromeda

Nice joke

Attached: nothing personel.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

My only quasi-regret is that Jade Empire will die with them.

Attached: 1458707228381.png (378x366, 24K)

I fucking love that the Andromeda song has become the anthem (no pun intended) for shitty overhyped games that fail to deliver.

Attached: images(2).jpg (300x168, 8K)

What disgusting shills. Can't believe I used to watch Arrekz Monster Hunter World videos.

Attached: arrekz.jpg (647x150, 22K)

This game is bad.

Shiro you can stop now.

Attached: aaaaar.png (637x624, 188K)

Forcing the player to be a ching chong was the one of the dumbest decisions Bioware have ever made.

This could have been a great game. Too bad they decided to literally reskin destiny and Warframe.

TRAVISBROS, WE MADE IT

SUDA OFFICIALLY BTFOING AAA GAMES

Attached: based.png (816x392, 112K)

>Bioware will die in your lifetime
heh

Attached: 1531927111000.jpg (3264x2448, 441K)

>the still going to buy it so I can tell other people in the game they are retarded for buying it.

Proof?

Put me in the screencap Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1544544597506.jpg (750x551, 63K)

>Entitlement
>Bad consumer habits
Well which is it? If people don't buy generic shit number 298 then "gamers are entitled". If they do then it's a bad consumer habits to buy such garbage.

This exact post has already been made before newfags

Why are the sounds in the game so fucking trash?

The fucking robotic speech filter they put over constantly talking NPCs that you have to listen to all the fucking time is especially ear grating

If Anthem was being sold advertising just the gameplay it wouldn't be so bad, but bioware still smells it's own farts and sold it like the next big thing from ME creators and dissapointed the reviewer so it stands to reason it makes the over all bad.
TL;DR: Tripple A games are less than the sum of their parts.

I'm the creator of Peebee's gun mechanics and I'm afraid I have to EA blacklist you now

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Dumbfuck sound designers don't know what good sound is and rely on their personal tastes and what movies and their trailers for guindance, also don't play the game to understand why it's shit

the actual SFX for the guns and reloads, special attacks whatever are exemplary for whatever reason, Probably because the sound designers probably had 3 different versions of the game to pissfart about making sounds for.

I'm looking for a datamine or whatever to keep them as references.

Bioware getting closed by end of summer. Screencap this.

COME ON. PULL THE TRIGGER, YOU PUSSY?

can you imagine if it hits 59?

"Critics"

If you rely on others to determine if something is good or not then why do you even bother? Play it yourself. I'm having fun with it. Stay mad.

"
Don't be put off by the reviews and I know gamers won't be either. There has been loads of games that received bad reviews only to make loads of cash for the developers in sales. These are called wise gamers. Gamers that know when to listen to reviews are idiots and gamers that know when to not listen and buy from gut feelings. Those are true gamers."

Attached: leo.jpg (612x318, 29K)

I actually made this bug on purpose as the only straight white male developer because I was well aware Bioware was shooting themselves in the face with this disaster of a game :)

is this loss

Attached: 1537323190798.jpg (720x720, 75K)

I fucking love Yea Forums

prob b/c no one even wanted to touch Survive even though is was ok. weird as fuck but pretty ok.

What did he mean by this?

you don't need to taste shit to know what it is
looking at a 5 minutes gameplay video is all i need, there was a free beta anyway
everybody knew it was shit then
and they had the gall to lie and say the beta was an older build
it ran better than the final game
good shit

What rock have you bee living under, It's the trendy thing to hate everything that releases now for attention.

Is this game worth pirating and wasting time on for shits and giggles?
I want to play it to see how bad the SJW optics are.
I heard there are tranny NPC'S etc in this game.

Screencap this boys

Attached: DF32089A-5534-4653-8E5B-CC2DF392E8BB.jpg (800x450, 25K)

Ah, you were at my side all along.

Attached: 1544422144753.jpg (500x693, 108K)

it's best you didnt know.

Remember when Bioware made some of the most influential RPGs in the industry? Now they make garbage loot shooters.

Attached: baldur's gate 2.jpg (381x325, 28K)

entitled manbabies that think that devolopers owe them anything
they don't shitlords

Attached: sad.png (919x915, 148K)

what the fuck

Attached: 1549334558261.gif (540x540, 710K)

Attached: 1536774215787.png (586x619, 602K)

Attached: lol wut.png (358x272, 124K)

the bots are getting confused.

How does a studio that so consistently puts out such mediocre products stay in business?

When was the last time Bioware made anything good?

man, I'm imagining that cat enjoying that bowl of Froot Loops.

Attached: 1550835802336.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

ME2 was one of the most boring shit ass games I’ve ever played. If that’s your golden standard it’s pretty fucking low.

Here's another one!

2012 when ME3 came out. Technically Inquisition was ok back in 2014, but otherwise that's it. They died back in 2012 when everyone left.

DA4 was already announced, though it'll likely also be shit.

I don't think so, Starfox.

whats this

never heard of the name

When will the day finally come that the world wakes up, unite all as one people and realize that the genocide of r*dditors is long overdue

are we realling dragging Skyfall down to this level.

>ME3
>good

put me in the screencap negro

Attached: DtfdhmMWoAA0XYf.jpg (730x675, 51K)

>everything about you that was good is now erased >only remnant of you is that awful bitter taste
>I won't feel guilty for that
>I won't feel guilty for that
>no no no

Attached: 1550805352767.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

t. Still hasn't played it

HOLY SHIIIIT THAT'S DOPE

Attached: 1541291271011.jpg (420x400, 39K)

Why are the characters so incredibly ugly?

does Iron Man constantly get loading screens when he is flying?

It's bioware game what the fuck you expect?

THE BLACK GIRL'S FACE IS TIRED

BABY

WE'VE REACHED THE END

Attached: 1548462901867.jpg (1000x1000, 342K)

My God YES!
Mass Effect 2 was only good for best girl but even ME 3 was better than that piece of garbage

Why don't you like the Maori warrior and African nun in your game about futuristic Iron Man suits and aliens? Are you some kind of bigot, user?

But Morrigan in DA was good looking, all the girls in DA2 were decent looking, Bastila was decent looking. How did they manage to get worst at this shit?

>it's been almost eight years since TORtanic
>people like this exist now
What the fuck

Oh no

Attached: CC6BD6EE-4F48-4DA7-B9BF-4E245277414C.jpg (750x554, 90K)

>that sheepish grin as if she knows the scene is bugged and has to keep playing along

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

THIS is how you make a AAA game right here.

Doom 2016 is near fucking perfect, its everything I wanted except for the fact now I just want more.

and they are fucking delivering with Doom Eternal.

>all the girls in DA2
We can discuss this.
>But Morrigan in DA
It was long ago, i'm actually surprised they make Morrigan great in DAI again.
>Bastila was decent looking.
Same, it was long ago, it was different bioware.

I liked ME2 :(

Remember when BioWare made good shit
unlike the shit that is this post

GGGmanlives btw

put me in the screencap

Attached: 1539612965199.jpg (432x403, 15K)

I remember this post, good times.

The character in this game seem... like... overly "soft", "safe", "nice" and "friendly".
Maybe I have not seeing enough of the npcs that show in the game. but that is the bive i guet for what i have seen.

>ME 3
maybe the first half was, that ending was fucking bullshit along with that mall ninja enemy

It was only because of the watermaks. Vod is back up without it.

Literally almost all if Yea Forums is just spurging at clickbait and outrage at this point.

>(after the awesome story)

Attached: 131938165458.jpg (285x325, 29K)

Tony Stark changed a lot. But now he have teleportation ability.

Just an FYI, reddit found out this guy was an actual EA Marketer. look it up

holy shit those where some really big kek inducing days.

REAL TALK
>Anthem has launched, and I couldn’t be happier that I’m skipping it. Unless you have a group of friends you like playing these games with, do the industry a favor and skip it. Another uninspired looter-shooter grindfest is not what 2019 needs. #realtalk
>twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1099000601705209856

Nice

Attached: Anthem how much time it takes to kill a regular enemy on grandmaster with a masterwork weapon.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

>38
>saying thicc

Am I the only one that wanted this game to be good? fug, guess I gotta wait a year for game+all dlcs and fixes and under 20 bucks like Division

Attached: 1462238655820.gif (336x178, 3.09M)

IM ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL
IM ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALL

Attached: ss+(2019-01-16+at+09.32.29).jpg (586x477, 68K)

based DSP

>it just sits there and takes it.

He still got blacklisted even though criticism is supposed to be allowed under EA Game Changers' policies

>Implying EA is going to support this trash fire longer than six months

态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 8FFA285F-6BA1-4308-B786-4B37A553E3B1.jpg (727x868, 348K)