I have been getting knee deep into bloodborne lore content on youtube...

I have been getting knee deep into bloodborne lore content on youtube. The best two creators I found were Redgrave and JerksSansFrontiers. Are there any other content creators?

As an aside, I feel like Redgrave knows more about Bloodborne lore than Miyazaki.

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (767x1080, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCH6IMeS2HVdTJZU4BlN6ODg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do people here hate vaati?

It appears that he takes the works of others and does not give credit.

I used to like Quelaag's lore videos in the early days, but she took all her shit down apparently cause some turbosperg on /dsg/ began stalking her IRL.

based

>lore content on youtube
Piece that shit together with your own brain, nigger. That the entire fucking point of why it's written the way it is.
>As an aside, I feel like Redgrave knows more about Bloodborne lore than Miyazaki.
Game development is not 100% linear, user. Shit gets moved around, revised, and cut for the sake of shipping a finished product. A given player may very well know more about the game in its final state than even the creator, but they certainly do not know how elements in the game came to be or what the original for them was. Take whatever you hear with a gain of salt.

He speaks wild conjecture as though it were fact. He is also often egregiously wrong.

Mitch L is the only soulsborne content creator I listen to.

Are Bloodborne and Darksouls games written first in English, then translated to Japanese?

>I have been getting knee deep into bloodborne lore content on youtube.
Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1451352298708.png (800x532, 340K)

>tfw I just play Bloodborne for the amazing gameplay and I don't know anything about the lore nor do I really care about it
Sue me. Same thing with the Souls games by the way. I've also missed like 70% of the NPC questlines in the series if not more.

JSF makes a lot of videos with Sinclair if you haven't seen them yet

His channel only has about the seven up close videos. Got a link?

>I feel like Redgrave knows more about Bloodborne lore than Miyazaki
What a dumb statement, when it's Miyazaki that came up with the lore. There are probably things he intended that people haven't even figured out yet.

youtube.com/channel/UCH6IMeS2HVdTJZU4BlN6ODg

They talk about all things Soulsborne, really good stuff. THough it mainly is JSF doing the talking

No. The voice acting, however is only in english.

where is he wrong?

Thanks. Also
>click first video
>Brygenswerth real name is Dignity City
What?

Well, while we're on the subject of Bloodborne, his insistence that Cleric Beast was Laurence was pretty fucking stupid, given that the game goes out of it's way to indicate that Cleric Beast was the recent chief of the church hunters, and coupled with the fact that Laurence's long skeletonised remains already sitting in the main church chapel.

He is known to present conjecture as fact. If I can't trust the words coming out of his mouth his entire channel becomes pointless. Also his way of speaking is baffling to me, dude is trying way too hard to sound like some supreme gentleman.

The cleric beast we fight? The game literally says he was the first cleric beast.

Yeah that's pretty retarded.
Game never says there isn't more than one cleric beast, it actually implies there are more.

Yeah I know. I'm confused how he thinks the present day one we fought is him when he's supposed to be the first one to happen. Like how do you make that mistake?

I don't get why people would need to watch lore videos to understand BB's plot. Even with just a basic level of knowledge on cosmic horror this game is easy to follow.

The lore is simple enough, only time I was confused was after the release of the dlc but that stuff will never be answered it seems

You need to watch the Byrgenwerth explained video

Truly, an unenlightened, brainlet post is upon us.

>youtube lore "content"
so, fan fiction?

Nobody cares about your meme game

>story taht's all just a dream
>boss betrays you and revealed as the antagonist (wow didn't see that coming)
>guns yet can't increase amount of ammo you can hold by a decent amount
>can't dual weild guns
>doesn't allow you to play like a tps yet includes guns
>aliens out of nowhere