Why aren't you playing dokkan battle

why aren't you playing dokkan battle

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-024219_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/m8j7ea.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Weeb shit

because I don't play shitty mobile games based on shitty franchises

files.catbox.moe/m8j7ea.mp4

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-163417_MX Player.jpg (2220x1080, 873K)

But I am
>mfw the new cooler coming to global

Attached: 1543098771126.jpg (800x546, 55K)

Because I'm not an obsessed greasy spic with the shittiest taste.

Damn I need to Dokkan my Ultra Instinct Goku

It's mostly based on Z, not Super.

Cause I'm playing Legends

why isn't super saiyan 3 Broly in the full power category how does this make sense?

Attached: 1548738401078.jpg (580x548, 58K)

how many supers did it take for teq VB to get that high?

Attached: 1486.png (256x197, 86K)

I know people were already calling Broly's transformation a pseudo SS4 which I already kind of bought into but when someone pointed out he also had yellow eyes that made me say oh shi-
And for some reason even as someone who always loved the SS4 design never realized he had yellow eyes, and Broly only got the yellow eyes when he had that ape transformation. Definitely seems like too much coincidence to not be a direct reference now.

I would rather play Heroes.

Attached: um7 cards.jpg (1792x1824, 2.45M)

I am user. I rainbow'd Broly but couldn't pull a dupe of Gogeta. I will wait until AGL Meta Cooler comes out.

Attached: 1325757452299.png (550x361, 312K)

I just played through the event normally
never listen to retards who say LR vegito blue is better

>Super & Z are completely different franchises
keep telling that to yourself, paco

How many stones, fellow whale?

Dumped 1500 into this dual banner and only snagged 1 copy of each featured, no dupes.

>God Vegeta is swole as fuck in his Legends card art
>Is a skinny stick in game

Attached: god vegeta legends.png (2048x2048, 1.14M)

Anyone on JP? Need Goku friends that have at least 1 dupe.

Attached: lr ssj4 goku.jpg (551x1007, 267K)

why are you zoomers so so y?

Is dokkan the best game of all time?

Attached: 1530007463116.png (420x420, 15K)

I've been getting trash pulls for so many banners, so I saved for ages and got this bad boy rainbowed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-162440_Dokkan Battle.jpg (1080x2220, 2.3M)

Pain in the dick. Spend money on cards to spend money playing the game.

I started playing a week ago and just got Goku/Vegeta from the Broly event quests, how can I farm more cards to level up their SA?
Is it safe or worth it to try do the dokkan awakening to them? Also have the PHY Broly from the free stones but don't know how to put him in a good team.

>do over 21 multis on JP with free stones on the LR SSJ4 banners
>get jack shit

So fucking tilted. At least I didn't spend any money or I'll even more angry.

Both the coat Goku and Vegeta are very good. The Goku is actually the best SSB Goku unit in the game at the moment. Just keep doing the missions they drop in and use the dupes to raise SA and unlock their paths in the hidden potential system. Using Movie Heroes characters increases drop chances but if you are just starting out odds are you don't have many besides those two.

I had about 800 saved up but ended up dumping 1000 more. I ended up rainbowing almost every unit except Gogeta.

I'll never understand how buyfags cope with spending money, especially over a 100 and not getting shit. Literally every buyfag has been through this at least once.

I felt this when Angel Golden Frieza dropped. I literally felt disgusted after I finally got him.

Do how much free stones did JP get just from the GT 4 year celebration. Has to be hundreds.

Reminder there's gonna be a Switch/Steam version that has an original story and card/mission customization.

Attached: SDBHWM Custom Cards.png (611x470, 473K)

That Gotenks(?) looks super gay, like "it's not a phase mom it's really me" tier. And who is the one supposed to be on the opposite side of him? Vegetrunks?

I have over 60k orbs of each type because I haven't pulled a main featured unit since TEQ Vegito Blue came out on global. That includes rainbowing good f2p units that have come out over the course of that time like pic related.

Attached: goku blue coat.jpg (1375x2048, 736K)

That's Future Gohanks, and the other one is Xeno Vegeks.

Attached: Future n Xeno Gohanks.png (1023x286, 672K)

Are those their actual names?

Attached: 1538932780122.jpg (749x756, 67K)

Reminder that Gohanks was originally designed by the creator of Black Cat/To Love-ru when he was a teen.

Attached: gohanks.png (500x364, 390K)

Is Heroes good? I was thinking of getting it for Switch when it releases for no reason other than the idea of collecting DB characters appeals to me. I played Fusions on 3DS simply for that, although it got boring pretty quickly.

What's the gameplay in Heroes like?

It's a turn-based digital card game, kinda like Hearthstone or Shadowverse, but it isn't just placing down cards like other games. You have to make sure to place cards down in specific places on whether or not you want to charge up energy or spend the energy on using your super attack. Plus there's also the Action Abilities like transforming or summoning that can change the tide of battle if done correctly. It might sound confusing at first, but it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

Attached: SDBH x20 Kaioken Spirit Bomb GT Goku.png (1161x700, 1.8M)