Fine, you were right... It's shit. Happy now?

Attached: 7KwbynUwa8TPbJ9xsh7nAS.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Yes. EA never deserves to have a successful game ever again after closing Visceral.

They deserve it for not adding romances.

Like you wouldn't believe.

while FIFA making and will make billions per year

Okay, I see a Destiny in the center and a Warframe on the left, what game are they ripping off with Rustbucket over there?

Does the game even have characters you'd want to romance?

Faye and Tassyn are doable. Rythe with paper bag.

Summoning active shiils in this thread to defend this garbage now. Want to read their arguments and laugh.

Sayrna is cute

I'm never going to be happy

Sic transit gloria mundi

No, I just want Bioware to be good again

Attached: tired man looks tired in a car.jpg (756x814, 507K)

>6.5
>From fucking IGN

Oh I am laffin.

Glad all those diversity hires paid off.

they started their own thread

sorry I don't speak french

Yep

>Getting lower ratings than Fallout 76
You can't even trust game journos to properly rate bad games. Anthem is fucking shit but it isn't a complete disaster like 76

Attached: noway.gif (320x320, 1.91M)

>6.5
the check must've bounced

Only one mission is shit but it's so shit and part of the main mission that it killed all interest in the game for me. Good thing I actually had decent game included in the premium pass.

extremely

Attached: 1549417371353.png (760x839, 760K)

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

Attached: 4266242662.jpg (1174x386, 117K)

How bad is it that I'm so casual/normie that I'm enjoying it? Spent $15 to explore a neat wilderness and stomp around in a tank.

Fallout 76 reviewed higher because it had hype behind it and would epically own the fanboy nerds if it was good. Meanwhile everybody wants to hate Anthem and Bioware took out the precious gay romance options. Of course the subhuman games journalists will review one higher than the other.

>enjoying
you're allowed

I don't know about game, but it's definitely very similar to Hulkbuster.

Is this the worst score a AAA game has gotten in 10+ years?

Anthem is what happens when someone completely oblivious to the genre decides to make an online loot shooter. So many retarded decisions, complete lack of any rewarding gameplay and a technical disaster.

>Happy now?
Apex is selling so no. Anthem doing badly and Bioware closing is just cutting another head off the hydra. A small decrepit, mildly retarded head that should've been put out of it's misery a long time ago. The monster itself still lives and is doing better than ever.

Not until Bioware is officially dead.
Obsidian, you are next!

not going to happen
the people who made it good are almost all gone

Should have had no super power shit and more missile pods and heavy weapons.

And bullfrog, and Free Radical, and Pandemic... in fact the list is too long to even bother.

>billions

You think that's enough for ea? Heh

>this
I thought that's what it was going to be after they showed off that initial trailer. It was all guns and shit. I wasn't expecting wizard spells and other nerd shit.

>61 meta
>14 mixed
>1 negative
>0 positive
How much lower can if fall?

I guarantee this will be the lowest scoring EA title for the next 10 years because they went out on a limb and didn't buy any reviews for it like they usually do. Also Bioware will probably be dissolved.

is this a new halo game or something? it doesnt look familiar

This I'm having fun with the game I'll spend 40 or so hours getting to max level, some good gear and then never pick it up again. $15 well spent

Anthem has potential, anything to do with movement and combat it incredible. The problem is there's no content to utilize any of it. It's kind of like someone said, ok remake Andromeda how it should have been, then we'll add story and shit. And they just never added anything other than gameplay. It has potential to be good, but I doubt it will ever see it reached, EA has a habit of just shutting down anything that doesn't immediately sell amazingly. Too bad.

it's the Fallout armor

how did you get the full game for 15 dollars

>Today, you get to say, "I told you so."
>Today, I don't want to.

It's the origin premiere monthly subscription thing they have going on

No, I want bioware to be closed and everyone on board scattered away into poverty or doing irrelevant shit.

>telling a bunch of programmers to 'learn to code'
How big will the twitter meltdown be?

Looks like it's back to avatar the game for me

a friend gave me a free copy and i played it for about 2 hours and its so goddamn bland.

>the story is so dull I just don't care
>dialogue in general can get real cringey at times
>all the weapons look the same and have minimal, if any, stat improvements
>the world is pretty big but feels so goddamn hollow and lifeless
>Most of the enemies just sort of sit there soaking up bullets, with no real effort to take any cover or use any strategy.
>the Hub base feels like a department store filled with mannequins

But they flying is fun... sometimes? and the combat is ok. people paid a full $60 for this?

I played it for 60 hours during early access for $15, I'm pretty satisfied. I'd give it a 7/10.

Attached: Robofu.jpg (1440x2960, 1.27M)

BioWare hasn't had a single character worth romancing since Mass Effect 2

its not anime so no

Attached: bleh.jpg (341x376, 30K)