What should I get Mafia 3 or Watch Dogs 2

What should I get Mafia 3 or Watch Dogs 2

Attached: MAFIA3.jpg (342x427, 34K)

both are meh, but watchdogs2 is slightly better

Mafia 3 was honestly a really great game, Hanger 13 has some really good writers. The story and gunplay are enough to warrant the purchase. Some people will question the repetitive gameplay but I didn't mind it, go for it if you have any interest in the time period.

Hepatitis A through C

Watchdogs 2 definetly. Mafia story okey for an hour or two but fizzles out and then drags on, dumb ai and just repeatitive

Watch Dogs 2

Watch Dogs 2. It's actually fun and it fixed a lot of the problems with the first one while Mafia 3 ignored most of the things that made Mafia 2 good.

Don't listen to this fag. Mafia 3 is shit through and through

Mafia III had the better story by far, but WD2 was a lot more fun to play. Both settings are nice but I could spend hours driving around San Fran. A lot more cool shit to do in WD as well instead of the repetitive gunplay in Mafia.

You posted this thread around the time I beat Mafia 3 for the first time

I would get watch dogs tbdesu

You recommend you get older before posting here.

Care to explain what you don't like instead of writing a useless retarded comment?

Why the fuck are those your only choices? Almost any other game is better

Nigger bullshit. Period. Now fuck off back to discord tranny bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x720, 601K)

If they removed the open world from mafia 3 I think I would've really liked it

Never played Watch Dogs 2 but Mafia 3 was real fucking fun
They really got the 60's aesthetics right, the cutscenes were kino (especially that one in the beginning, ya niggas know the one), the cars felt nice and the shooting was good
Only problem is how repetitive the missions get but meh

...What? Are you retarded? Stop projecting you cringey wannabe contrarian.

HURR DURR BLACK PEOPLE IN MAH VIDYA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not him, but I hated how before I even started this game it had to give this soapbox speech about the evils of racism.
Like, can't games (and movies) have people of color and women do badass shit without the need to create glass ceilings?

Dunno man, I was worried about PC shit being shoved down my throat while playing this but I think it handled the race issues well.
That priest dude was pretty much right about everything, and even calls out Lincon for being a faggot when he blames whitey

Neither. Play the original Watchdogs and Mafia 1 and/or 2 instead.