Can somebody explain to me why this game is only 12% white?

Can somebody explain to me why this game is only 12% white?

Attached: FA8C67A6-F15D-4690-8568-CCE4ED973863.jpg (640x360, 82K)

Just play with the wraith and use your ancient white girl witch powers, you fucking devil nazi bitch

>OP has never gone outside, read a news article or interact with anyone outside his bubble.

I envy you, you know that?

Can you explain why should I care?

>3 out of 8 is 12%

Who taught this idiot math?

It takes place in the future. You retarded leftists can deny WG all you like but it's real and happening.

I see 5 negros, 2 unknowns, and 1 white person.

Can anyone explain to me why this matters to you?

Caustic, Wraith, and Bloodhound are white

Why not?

You are blind as fuck then

To make you, yes specifically you go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! and it succeed as we can see.

I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT HAVING BROWN CHARACTERS. GOOD GAMEPLAY IS ALWAYS WHAT MATTERS YOU FUCKING BASIC BITCH.

BattleRoyales are for losers. Play some quality Kino and stop worrying about this shit.

Too bad Apex Kek doesn't have that either you shill

>crying about lag
I've had worse. Game's fun.

And That's A Great Fucking Thing!

Attached: 1521216088410.jpg (834x464, 96K)

Name your top 5 games.

Guaranteed replies

Because it isn’t an accurate reflection of the racial makeup of America, which is 63% white and 12% negro.

>5
What? Even if you call Gibraltar and Mirage black, that still wouldn't make 5 with Wraith, Caustic and probably Bloodhound being white and Pathfinder being a robot.

Video games?

its set in space and the future, so it checks out really

Fuck that, instead explain to me why always everyone picks the characters in this order:
>wraith
>bloodhound
>lifeline
>bangladesh
>mirage
>Gibraltar
>pathfinder
>caustic
What gives? Weebs?

rent free.
never change /pol/

There is no reason to respond to your idiocy beyond these words.

Well it's a fictional place so why should I care? You're starting to sound like a feminazi

You know that white stat includes arabs and Mexicans right

i'm a Bangalore guy myself, but that's just cause i can pull mad tactics with the smoke so

>Can somebody explain to me why this game is only 12% white?
Isn't that the same as Earth?

It does not. If you include them, it’s 77% white.

shoo shoo zoomies

wraith looks like an albino nigger, bloodhoud unknown so probably nigger or asian

You mean:
>bangalore
>blood/wraith
>anything else

>bloodhoud unknown
Judging by his accent and his abilities being references to Norse mythology, he's Scandinavian

Because the world is.

Bullshit it's always Banga and Wraith instalock with the third being either Lifeline or Bloodhound.

robots are white so i'd say it's 24%

I just pick Bloodhound because I always played Pulse Knife in Titanfall 2.

Attached: ump45.gif (178x238, 390K)

I just want your top 5. Also I'm probably older than you.
Mine is:
Skies of Arcadia
Dragon's Dogma
Age of Empires 2
Symphony of the Night
Tetris & Dr. Mario

Can someone explain to me why a game with zero story or character needed to tell the world two of the characters were gay?

And then that's not even including all the mutts that actually make up the majority of your white stat. And you're including non whites like Irish and Italian and Spaniards in that too.

Attached: White us census.jpg (1078x1110, 428K)

This encapsulates Wraith pretty well.

The world doesn’t matter though, because the vast majority of people who can afford video games are white.

And they STILL don't pander to you. How does it feel to be the least shit-given-about demographic?

Fuck off, video games are a black hobby.
White men should be playing instruments, doing art, and make the world a better place. Video games are a degenerate waste of time.

It's American.

But it's only one user

Edgelords love playing as "stealth assassin" type characters, weeb or not. It's the same phenomenon that always guarantees at least 1/3 of your team will be useless hillcamping snipers in any Battlefield game.

Gibraltar/Pathfinder/Caustic are probably at the bottom because they're at a noticeable disadvantage in firefights while having abilities that don't directly make up for it and aren't easy for retards to exploit.

Who fucking cares

I mean doesn't the game take place in an in-universe third-world shithole?

Matches the aesthetic i suppose

One is still too many and why?

I think bloodhound is a white guy btw, he's supposed too be the "greatest game hunter across the Outworld" when I think of "game hunters" I think of white guys, although I know all races hunt maybe he is Asian tier. I don't know why people say he's "non-binary" there is a good explanation of how this myth arised on
apexlegends gamepedia bloodhound page.

>APEx legends
gee I wonder

Because you niggers refused to buy Titanfall 2.

I feel like Pathfinder still get's picked more than mirage, making hin the solid 5th in pick frequency.

>the world doesn't matter
This is your brain on rightwingism

>pandering to minorities who have no money
>he wonders why another video game crash is happening

People say he's non-binary because that's what the developer said, you fucking idiot.

It's from an IGN article (lol IGN the most trustworthy source) "'Technological Tracker' Bloodhound, whose real name, age, and homeworld are unknown, is either 'non-binary, or at least non-specified, in terms of gender.'"

> AT LEAST NON-SPECIFIED
wow, someone who's identity is concealed entirely wearing a face mask, has a un-specified gender. How does that equal non-binary or trans-gendered.

Bonus Points with obsessed retards and shitpost fuel for here.
None of the 7 people I regulary played this with over the past weeks ever mentioned anything about this.

Prove it, idiot.

>There is no quote from Frechette here, no link to the raw interview, no confirmation of the information. It is a claim made by the interviewer without evidence.

Have you ever seen a real black person? Wraith's hair confirms she's not black.

Bloodhound is a woman.
Also she's white, unless a non-white has reason to be into Norse mythology.

>The minorites with no money made Black Panther brake a $1B record.

The Norse thing is the reason I assume he/she is white. It's not just the mythology thing either but the stereotypical Nordic accent too, sounds straight out of Skyrim.

And you retards take it as some lgbq bullshit when it's just a delusional survivalist lunatic thinking he/she is the spirit of the hunt or some shit.

>non whites like Irish and Italian and Spaniards
Who bullied you from these countries to make you so mad?

Not everyone on this site lives in your nigger-infested shithole, mutt.

I've no ill will towards those specific lads. Just pretty commonly mistaken by Americans mostly as white

Frechette is on a thread with the voice actor talking about how he's going to try and fix the German translation using Male pronouns. Why would he fix the pronouns if it didnt matter?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190222-003556_Twitter.jpg (715x1090, 463K)

You're right I just listened too their voice lines. They are very likely female, and voice acted by a woman.

im more concerned about most of them being ugly as sin

Battlefield 5 had one white woman with a bionic arm in it and you fags lost your shit for months, but this blatant SJW pandering game, made by the same fucking company, comes out and is praised, defended, and supported by everyone.

It does matter you're right, they are meant too be ambiguous. As the articles said "non-specified, in terms of gender.'", their identity is "unknown".

>Teammate instalocks wraith
>Might do well
>He is level 26 and has 8 kills
>Leave the server and requeue

I'm not dealing with another edgelord who spends 90% of the time looting until he gets domed and spams the revive button