What game do you play with your gf?

What game do you play with your gf?

Attached: 1536931625659.jpg (1080x1080, 202K)

Last we played together was Moon Hunters. Still mean to try Overcooked. But she's still hooked on MHW, which she plays on PS4 while I finally moved to PC for that.

The type out shitposts on Yea Forums game
Her sister likes to help

fuck off

nintenbro, only thing she can handle

Attached: 1543761183943.jpg (970x545, 50K)

>nigger hand

Attached: 1536776106577.png (611x869, 467K)

Nagging and arguing

Reminder that you stupid virgins won't have any of your problems solved if you get a gf. Don't improve your lives for some random whore, do it for yourself.

>coal burner
Volcano pussy melt your peter like ice

I played lots of Little Big Planet with my first girlfriend back in high school.
Nowadays, I mainly play games and my boyfriend watches. They didn't play much growing up.

Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask, because it was the game where we met each other.

Attached: 1550643635421.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Ffxiv was the last 1 we played together. Mainly when she does, it's rare; she plays the witcher 3

is that girl underage

we played gw2 but i guess we were never dating. the relationship is more complicated than a fucking soap opera :/

We are playing XCOM2 at the moment.
She dresses up my soldiers, I get them killed on the battlefield.

Does it irritate you when he tries to play and doesn't do well? That's always been a problem of mine, I try to guide her and things like that, but it doesn't make it more enjoyable for either of us, so I wish I could just stop that somehow.

>what is lighting
the dude's hand is the same color as her leg

Attached: 92CC73FB-E163-4AC1-8020-96270556049D.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Wow, edf 4.1, blops3 zombie chronicles, 7d2d, ark, minecraft, kf2, l4d2, csgo, probably more.

Pretty sure I have to use my right to play every game.

coat hanger man explores the slime cave

Suggest games I can play with gf lad. Preferably PC but ps4 and wiiu can be managed

Hide the sausage.

Not really played together, but she watched me do a play through of Kingdom Hearts awhile ago. One of the best memories I have is we were both laying in bed, and she wanted a foot massage, so they were kind of on my chest while I was playing KH with one hand. She fell asleep (I was doing Aladdin world, I don't fucking blame her) and I got to just smell her feet while playing the whole time, it was great.

Back in the day we played the MW2 co-op levels together. She was pretty good, besides lots of anger, we had lots of fun. Favela was our favourite. She could fuck those dogs up before I even knew it.
We also played the two army of two games, and GW2 campaigns. That type of shit suited us very well.

Pretty much every attempt to play together again hasn't fully come to fruition.

Attached: favela.jpg (720x405, 85K)

hide and seek

She only plays shitty games so we don't play games together. She's into fucking Apex Legends right now.

She's pretty bad at games, but when I'm at her place I watched her play Mass Effect and Detroit Become Human. Mostly story driven games.

Only if it's a game I'm autistically good at. Otherwise, I'm pretty patient and helpful. They also just like games I don't care for. Our overlap sometimes comes through for shit like Far Cry 5. That was the last co-op game we played and it was pretty recent.

benis in bagina

MGQ
I showed it to her as a joke, but she's really into tentacles.

different poster, but for me it really does.
My gf gets irritated really quickly when she does badly in a game. I get irrationally angry at her for bitching at the game. I don't know how to stop it, I want her to play but the way she makes it out like every game is unfair and she can't do it gives me weird feelings of wanting to help her, but at the same time nothing would change if I woudln't let her do it herself.