Does it hold up

Does it hold up

Attached: 61XnoC5N4uL._AC_SX430_.jpg (421x500, 66K)

Imagine waiting 13 years only to be disappointed. KH3 was bad bad bad. It feels like the people that made this game just wanted to get the story done and over with it just feels so hollow and empty. Also its stupid easy

Nah, the All-In-One package is worth it.

>13 years
Look mom! I posted it again!

I bet you didn't like Gears of War 3, Dead Space 3, Dark Souls 3 or Return of the Jedi either. People like you freak out when the third entry of a series isn't the absolute peak of the franchise in every way

Attached: WelP.png (645x773, 11K)

No

2FM is the greatest game ever made

suk muh dik

Attached: 1422702395487.jpg (374x315, 46K)

what does it include?

KH 1.5 and 2.5, KH 2.8 and KH 3. All for low price of $100.

Attached: 1550818063256.gif (280x280, 1.93M)

are the ports of 1.5 & 2.5 any better?

Controls are almost better if not the same, graphically wise is way smoother with your usual 1080p. But it's just imo.

Its the same as the normal PS4 ports (Drive slowdown removed, 60 fps gameplay). Its pretty much the definitive version of the game

Only game that's worse than this is Duke Nukem Forever

>Its pretty much the definitive version of the game
Aside from not having the option to switch to the original soundtracks instead of the remastered ones yeah. The one flaw in an otherwise perfect package.

bump

I'm playing the first and got the shitty shield

1FM is clunky but still alright
CoM is still trash
358/2 Days/Re:Coded are movies
2FM is actually almost fucking perfect
BBSFM is fun but requires looking up a command mixing guide

better than 3.

>think about replaying 1FM
>remember how busy bosses are--casting spells and firing projectiles on top of their normal attacks
>constantly running around the arena, or having to tank hits during combos because the spells/projectiles are too aggressive
This isn't an issue exclusive to 1FM, but it's where it's most prominent. And it sucks.

Attached: 1545793545664.jpg (912x598, 89K)

>BBSFM is fun but requires looking up a command mixing guide
and thats how you break the game and turn it into a joke.

True, but KH is one of the few games where the remastered soundtrack is superior for almost every track.

nigga that's like only dragon maleficent and maybe final ansem if you're scrub enough

Are the remastered tracks that bad or do you just wish it had the option?

just finished replaying 1FM and it just feels like dogshit to play at this point.
2 doesn't fare much better because of how long it takes before you feel like you're actually able to kick ass.
3 is too easy but the fact that I can jump in and doing anything FEELS good to use, I enjoy it more.

KH1 is simpler and therefore easier to cheese. I literally watched a friend take down Unknown using Strike Raid spam.

>fight Ursula
>thunder surges out the ass
>fight Cerberus
>the ground is lava, and you have to hit the ground after an air combo so you're almost guaranteed to get hit
>fight Dragon Maleficent
>stupid fire shit
>fight Final Ansem
>stupid fucking fight where he casts bullshit, has amazing range, on top of shitty flying controls and collision on the arena, making it incredibly difficult to defeat his minions
Some of the other bosses also have a tendency of breaking out of combos BBS-style. KH2's rage mechanic was fantastic.

>KH3 was bad bad bad
this has to be coming from an underage

>done and over with
and an ESL

>current year
>still shit at com

get gud kh2nigger

1.5's remixes are by and large good but I could really go for a lot of the PS2 versions of KH2 music

>Ansem
>Difficult
>Cerberus
>Not getting on to it's back and stabbing it's heads from the back
Ursula is the only hard boss mentioned. Dragon Malificent can be easily cheesed with the Tinkerbell summon, but even without it is not that hard.