youtube.com/watch?v=CLL90q3as4M
youtu.be/_9YkwQ74Ah0
youtube.com/watch?v=3OLax-NenP8
youtu.be/goj1i8kTCPY
youtu.be/4pZV3UPmXI4
youtu.be/zSGPoLCY0xU
youtu.be/iapp_Dn1OnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope he was talking to the person who modeled his ass.

Muhhh extreme makeover.

I JUST GOT AN EXTREME MAKOVER

resident evil 5 and 6 were good and in the future when resident evil 8 releases, you are all going to miss 5 and 6

prove me wrong

Mmmm. 5 maybe –but 6? Yeah. No.

People like 5 for it's co-op.

I honestly don't think anything can redeem the mess that was RE6. Mercenaries was the only good thing about it.

how the hell did he mutate so quickly into that leviathan and why don't we see that virus used anymore.

capcom will play it safe and make all future games re4-like and re4 nostalgia is more powerful than 5 or 6.

dont blame the modeler for making him look exactly like the face reference

Attached: irving.jpg (930x522, 106K)

but 6 did all 5 did just better, why are you memeing?

youtube.com/watch?v=n0VKuFttNQA

Attached: YOU ARE REALLY MAKING ME LOOK BAD.png (532x530, 399K)

Irving was the best character in that godforsaken game.

Because video games. In reality it would take forever for the mutations in any of the games to occur. We saw Uroboros in REV2 and quite frankly, that was probably the best strain of that virus.

because post RE4 games treat viruses are superpowers

All RE games are enjoyable at the least, even Operation Raccoon City.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLL90q3as4M

The unrealistic part about any of the RE mutations is that they generate a bunch of flesh out of nowhere. An organism needs to actually consume shit like proteins to turn it into pounds of flesh, but the extra limbs of the RE monsters spawn out of a vacuum

>Even ORC
Nah, the second you introduce firefights into the mid game, it becomes incredibly unfun. Doesn't help the game was a glitchy mess. I regret all the hours I poured into it. I was desperate for an Outbreak clone and now that Outbreak is back, fuck that game.

I just play it in the background with a friend when we chat. Only real issue is that I can barely aim, you go into and out of aiming mode constantly when holding aim.

It was a plaga, idk parasite magic.

oh god don't remind me of this.

Wtf I just finished Resi 5 yesterday
should I get Resident Evil 6 if I found 5 better than 4?

Attached: bad..png (266x361, 165K)

eh, yeah.

I came here to post this. I'm glad someone did.

5 is fine for what it is.
6 is fucking trash.

Fireworks show youtu.be/_9YkwQ74Ah0

>If I had a time machine, the first thing i'd do is download this video and upload it to youtube 3 weeks before the game is released

Attached: cosmic laughing homer.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

I've never missed 5 because I've always liked it. Possibly the worst rating I can give the game is it's "fine". Personally I think Sheva's AI complaints are overblown, I beat the game on professional with her being controlled by the AI.

Doubtful. But RE5 and the Leon campaign from 6 have always been given a B grade. The meme posters shitting on them are just doing it because they're sheep. Future games are almost guaranteed to mimic REmake 2. The gameplay feels like a much more natural evolution/merge of REmake gameplay and RE4.

Name a better RE music track

youtube.com/watch?v=3OLax-NenP8

Attached: 1536868980593.jpg (759x847, 48K)

I'M A BISSNISS MYAN WITH STYAAAAAAANDARDS

no

Attached: 1250991812840.jpg (247x318, 13K)

Not even the best 5 track senpai.

youtu.be/goj1i8kTCPY

Hard follow, but I'd raise the save room theme from RE1 (remastered one is even better) or 4 or HUNK's Merc theme from 4.

youtu.be/4pZV3UPmXI4

youtu.be/zSGPoLCY0xU

youtu.be/iapp_Dn1OnE

Come to think of it, RE music in 7 and REmake 2 was really bland. Did they lose a key person for that after Revelations 2?