Looking for game to put many hours in

newfag here, been getting hit with a lot of nostalgia from back when I used to spend thousands of hours on Minecraft and it got me wanting to find another game that I can sink hours into. Doesn't have to be necessarily grindy, but I don't mind grind. I want something I can play to get away from real life responsibilities.

Attached: gamingpepe.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Factorio

Rimworld. Or if you actually want something useful, get a gym membership. Play your switch during cardio.

meme run

Looks super in-depth, I'll take a look at it.
>gym membership
I wanna get /fit/ but don't have the motivation to start. id rather find comfort in vidya

It's really easy to play, just slap more stuff to your factory until it just works instead of planning an optimized layout

git gud at DCSS, you can put thousands of hours into that game and you can even play it in a browser if you want

Cataclysm dark days ahead

cubeworld
wow

splatoon. extremely unique gameplay and very high skill ceilings with customizeable classes out the ass. tons of weapons and gear. plus gyro aiming is intuitive and rewarding to learn. I’ve had it for a year and a half and still have averaged over and hour a day

Hardest part is getting in the door. I had breaks where I didn’t go for a month or so, was easy to skip out. Once you get in rhythm and you lose weight and feel better mentally you get addicted. I started reading books during cardio and can easily do an hour on the bike now.

wow, the answer to every question really is EDF 4.1. now you know, OP

Dwarf fortress.

I don't want to change the thread topic but how would I go about gaining muscle mass? I'm a stick.

Does anybody have the larger file size version of this pic?

Paradox Games

rocket league

here you go fren

Attached: ZX4Wdrf.jpg (2712x2712, 223K)

Different user, but head on over to /fit/ and read the sticky.

What’s your height and weight? Are you skinny or skinny fat? Easiest way is eating a gram of protein per lb and lifting. /fit/ has a ton of dumb memes but people there are more than happy to help out those who are actually willing to dedicate themselves.

Diet is just as, if not more important than lifting. Also don’t neglect cardio, being fit is nice but not if you get winded easily and have shitty blood pressure.

Attached: 39E43149-C2E1-4F8D-8C22-60DB8D34CD2D.jpg (563x723, 377K)

These two.
Both games with soul, unlimited gameplay and unlimited !FUN!.