Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: 44f6d5f6-6959-4b44-adba-c5ce8ab42ebe.png (743x714, 605K)

Oh jeez, that's...not a good look for the new CEO. Even if it says "Smash", that's like wearing a Swastika as a "joke". I don't necessarily want him to be torn apart for this but it would be good for him if he apologizes for it before it gets out of hand.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

He gives me douche virgin chills. I bet he makes good games

mogger

I'm offended by your post

based and redpilled

Nintendo is voting Trump 2020!

kys, unironically

yiiiiiiiiikes.... ooooooof.... gonna need some time to unpack this one....

You had the entire WiiU era to have things your way, now it's our turn

Why are Trump fans such attention whores?
It's honestly like the 2016 election never ended, we're in a kind of "Groundhog Year".

He's a successful white man with a white wife and white kids and supports Trump. I don't he could be /ourguy/ any more than he is right now.

Why are /pol/tards taking this as some kind of sign that Doug Bowser is right-wing?

You sound like a nigger, the only solution to that unfortunate issue is to lynch yourself. I am sorry.

Attached: nigtendo.jpg (216x276, 57K)

>people think this is a Trump hat
Look again.

Why do people reply to white guys larping as niggers and falseflagging?

>Why are /pol/tards taking this as some kind of sign that Doug Bowser is right-wing?

You ok buddy? Most succesful and amazing people are right wing, you are likely just intimidated by success.

Attached: i sacrificed eveything, for this....jpg (1024x691, 90K)

/pol/ go back to your room.

Way to prove the stereotype, dumb wojakposter. Watch, you're gonna post another one aren't you? I know you wanna do it.

man i hate politiccs

Typical insecurity, a picture says a thousand words. Which is why you have none.

based magachads united!

who maga nintendo here?

It's MSGA though.

Watch, he's going to call you a "discord tranny" next.

Oh man, let me guess, Resetera is trying to dig dirt on him

Finding old photos & tweets is fucking pathetic, especially when the same people who did this, quietly ignore the old photo of the Democrat gov of Virginia either wearing blackface or a klanhood, hypocritical cunts

>Ignore

u wot? Literally every Democrat in the country told him to resign.

i'm sure the NPC will make a shitshow out of that img

Based, /polbowser/

Attached: ea686fba-7ee6-4b2c-b5c9-ab5815d9c2f0.png (599x513, 368K)

Shut the fuck up nigger, nobody wants to hear your subhuman opinions.

Stupid fucking retard.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot redditor

Probably not. Resetera is an incredibly hypocritical place and while they do have more Sony fans they still have a lot of autistic Nintendo fans too.

You pulled this straight from Reddit, didn't you?

The replies of a defeated cuck

Attached: 1550427959571.png (1214x608, 1.23M)

Back to your tranny discord

>tanking
So close, too bad he fumbled

thats bruce willis

Anything that reminds a snowflake of Trump or Nazis, even tangentially is basically the same thing as being a MAGAtard or unironic goosestepping nazi in their addled minds.

You like the Helghast in Killzone? That means you're a NAZI
You're wearing a red hat with a slogan on it, even it has nothing to do with the MAGA hat or is parodying it? DRUMPPFFFFFF

bunch of left leaning streamers work 'make azeroth great again' hats to blizzcon. just accept that trump created a proper catch phrase that stuck with people.

I dont think you realize the irony of your statement when we are almost 3 years in to his presidency and libtards are still acting like their world is ending and crying about "MUH CULOOGIN!"

Mario's voice actor is a leftie lol

It will never not be funny to me that the mere sight of a red ballcap sends retards into a frothing rage now.

Attached: 1543189181088.png (350x350, 88K)

This is why I liked Reggie. He didn't have any social media presence or accounts

But it's the people in this thread being joyful about the Trump hat, talking about based redpills or whatever.

>getting triggered by a red hat

One reason I won't give a fuck when he dies. Pretty sure is gay to but just won't come out.

Attached: 1549940884533.gif (248x252, 628K)

Are we bringing "cuck" back now? It got replaced by NPC, and then by Resetera, and then by discord tranny.

Just look at that smash goblino lmao

Maybe you should actually pay attention to what's going on?
This is what I mean by we're still in 2016, everything is just a campaign. Policy doesn't matter.

See

>PAY ATTENTION!
I am, unfortunately, and all I'm seeing are you people making fools of yourselves again and again. Jussie, for instance

Now watch him pretend not to know what you're talking about, completely defeating his point about paying attention.

I didn't know Mike Portnoy was also a gamer

when is catan coming to the switch? I've been enjoying carrasscone

This is bait, right?

Attached: snes mink.jpg (505x768, 163K)

No worse than the tiny hands of the commander in chief. Fun fact, his administration was caught shooping his pictures to make him look thinner and his hands bigger.

Anyone with half a brain realizes this is tongue and cheek meant to mock the original subject matter. But then again people are idiots and will think it's meant as a stamp of approval.

yet hes still in office, because they don't actually want him to resign, or his rapist Lt.Gov

Didn't a bunch of maga retards lynch a black man recently?
All of you racists need to kill yourselves.

Yup. The post in an earlier thread that said Nintendo social media will be on par with the embarrassing faggotry of EA, Nitnendo, and Ubisoft was right. The stupid fuckwads trying to damage control that are stupid.

Add a yikes in next time

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Oh jeez, that's....not a good look for Charlie Chaplin

Attached: file-20170822-22283-omfhs6.jpg (926x635, 67K)

nigger

Attached: 1544384246165.png (332x332, 126K)

Just looking through this guys twitter will show you how much of a fucking faggot this guy is.

Why would he need to? It's like making fun of the MAGA hats.

So long as he's not far left it's fine.

I'm offended by modern western society

Attached: 1548133562997.jpg (879x1024, 278K)

>That bants
Definitely /ourguy/

>a tranny telling someone else to kill themself
Wew, the irony

Attached: 1550802915122.jpg (1690x2048, 365K)

I agree, we should post this to social media and force him to apologize for liking even jokes about Trump and his racist hat that set back race relations in the US 60 years.

40%

Attached: 1546728233627.jpg (544x383, 27K)

Yeah he’s far from based

Attached: FAD85935-60E6-47DB-B00E-A588B26472EA.jpg (1242x588, 270K)

Well, he has the name.

The guy worked at EA, hes a fucking retarded crook, what do you expect?

Get the fuck out

Attached: 1540637886186.gif (741x674, 118K)

This, he should have known better than liking anything that is associated with the president of the United States.
I've heard a lot about Trump doing bad things, and even though no one can actually tell me any of the bad things Trump has done, apparently the list is very long and I'm a bad person for asking for some evidence so I don't do that anymore.
He really needs to apologize, he should feel terrible for even vaguely supporting a part of the current president's campaign indirectly through a parody reference

You make it look easy

Attached: 1550521655535.png (341x373, 201K)

Almost as funny as retards not understanding why people attack them when they are seeking confrontation.

hello... i am here to diagnose you with cringe and possibly blue pill

is the secret to getting (yous) really just saying "oh jeeze, (insert liberal thing here), yikes!"

How many times are you retards going to remake this thread?

Attached: IMG_r00acw.jpg (519x810, 95K)

*sucks teeth*
YIKES

guaranteed replies from r/t_d

Attached: 1548401073886.png (600x697, 593K)

Why was it even replaced in that sense? Cuck is a decent insult, all those other things are just specific. NPC = turbo normie, Discord Tranny = accusation that quality of posting has dropped because of mentally ill discord groups.

shut the fuck up, the fact that you're even making a big deal about it even though it says fucking smash shows how much of a dickhead you are.

People who are programmed to see everything as left and right are retarded