P5

Was Hifumi actually supposed to be a Phantom Thief at some point?

Attached: kaAC3yX.jpg (2555x1710, 1M)

I fucking wish. I'd replace her with X

It's kind of disgusting how the Japanese try to fetishize girls with autism, so I'm glad she remained a side character.

Her design was originally Makoto's

I so wish. She is wonderful

Makoto

I wonder how feasible it would be to incorporate that into P5R. Probably not

Attached: 5a7p809hnjuz.png (3000x2556, 1.64M)

Makes me wondering how they could rework PSR for more content.
At the very least we should get more back stories on Madarame and Kaneshiro but we could also use additional palaces to complete the 7 Deadly Sins theme

God, she would have been so much better than Makoto it isn't even funny.

Hey now, I like Makoto too.
can't say the same about her confidant arc

Attached: tumblr_oorhn3NFBS1v3aw67o5_500.gif (500x250, 1.31M)

>The most boring SLink
>Better than anyone
Even Futaba is less autistic than her

>The most boring SLink
Better than Makoto's. She's also not a fun-hating cunt.

Attached: 1534898794363.gif (480x238, 443K)

Please try and defend Makoto's SLink.

Attached: C-lMaETWsAEbbIh.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

Flesh out Akechi's story more and have him rejoin the team rather than die. The narrative is already begging for more work in his department.

Attached: raymond-lam-all-out-attack.jpg (1920x1483, 577K)

I wasn't saying that the Makoto SLink is great, I'm saying that literally everything is better than Hifumi
And Makoto isn't a fun-hating cunt, she knows she's a little stiff so she wants to loosen up a bit with your help
Plus she really cares about her friends so that's cool too

yup, you didn't see Makoto's link

Someone told me that this game was like a cool friend and high school life simulator where you get a bunch of characters to interact with and stuff but so far it's just been go to sleep in that old man's house and then go to school to try and conquer the pedo castle (playing on hard on my first run so I'm having a rough fucking go of it). Do I get more freedom to do as I choose after this coach dies?

I'd also love the chance to use Loki. Such a great design wasted on such a small section.

Should delete Haru.

I wonder what her theme would be. We already have japanese and victorian era through, Yusuke and Haru.

Make Hifumi and Mishima into Phantom Thieves. I know Mishima is the eternal NPC but still. Pls.

Roman era, Hifumi in a Toga.

No the game is 100% linear, better drop it.

Do you have any idea how many versions and revisions stories go through? I swear why are Hifumi fags so retarded

Yes. According to the artbook, she was cut since the story was just getting too long.

>just getting too long
But if anything it's too short.

>and have him rejoin the team rather than die.

Hell no. He was a psycho cunt who deserved to die. Did you all just forget he killed a bunch of people one of whom could have been Futaba's mom.

Attached: Shino cross.jpg (357x386, 64K)

B-but he's so cute though...