Are you excited

Are you excited

Attached: 5F4D74BF-9C0B-4FFF-BFE8-C1686595A465.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Shoah.

I was until I saw that Megan Starks was the narrative designer.

Attached: 1485117756567.jpg (475x593, 103K)

Well, Obsidian is all about progressiveness now. No amount of Tim's gayness would outweigh shitty writing, though.

I’m moderately hyped, the 2 guys in charge of it seem pretty down to earth, hopefully they can keep the writing staff on a leash so it’s not too cringe worthy

Not really. But at this point I’m so jaded that I don’t get excited about anything. I expect the absolute worst and when something isn’t dog shit it’s a pleasant surprise.

Hey Morty

*BBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

yeah

>Tim
>shitty writing
>the programmer is writing the game

Attached: 1490419298226.jpg (278x182, 7K)

I’m optimistic

>“We knew we needed companions with sort of that Firefly flavor,” says narrative designer Nitai Poddar.
What the fuck is with game writers and Joss Whedon?

I was sold the moment the protagonist shot both guys trying to make him choose a side and the girl just went "You know you didn't have to do that,right? Whatever, you just keep doing you"

I gonna burn this world to ashes and all who dare to stop me!

I'm hopeful, but at the same time wouldn't be surprised if the game turns out bad.

Yea Forums is going to hate it because they're expecting new vegas 2.

The 1-2 punch of Tyranny and Deadfire killed my excitement for Obsidian games.

Attached: qualityobsidianwriting.jpg (825x546, 183K)

No, Obsidian has not shown any competency for years. People only pretended to be excited for this to spite Bethesda over Fallout 76. This will probably be a boring mediocre game just like Pillars of Eternity.

Attached: 1528769561380.gif (498x498, 3.24M)

he's lead game designer too

I meant that his idiotic shape-based design wouldn't make me give up on the game, but pillars-level writing would. I could have worded that better, sure, but you are an edgelord for assuming I meant a different thing. My post implies I know who Tim is and that he's gay, of course I know what his actual responsibilities have been in the industry.

What does Obsidian see in her? She's so bad.

Attached: DfLtOgYUwAAikmO.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

It's top Redditcore, so no.

nope is a good idea with classic obsidian clichè

Not until it's $20
inb4 $37.71

Attached: monkey-islandjpg.jpg (1200x600, 109K)

Not at all. It's going to finally put obsidian out of its misery

*BURP*

Do you think this is her fetish? Does she have some furry-like desire to be this?

Whedon is a bit of a faggot but Firefly was good and since the Outer Worlds is a bit of a Western but out in space then it makes sense they would take some inspiration from Firefly for some things.

No. I will play it, because is a first person RPG which is my thing...

But they wasted it with a "comedy" setting; And by "comedy" I mean "millenial gilmore girls writing"

is this secretly a borderlands sequel?

fuck thats so fucking quirky!!

>the people over at obsidian are developing a new game
>AAAAAND
>Todd Howard is the creative director of Bethesda Game Studios
>gamers believe this new game will be related to Todd through...
>delusion

Attached: jim explains the outer worlds.png (1280x681, 545K)

Cautiously optimistic

Attached: apgame 2015-08-09 14-32-19-81.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

I just want more FPS rpgs so basically

People are expecting Nu new vegas, but its gonna be a shitty clone with no self Identity. It relies too much on other games and tired genres.

Is there any chance this game won't be filled with hollywood quip filled dialogue?

Someone post the image.

Same, I was looking forward to it until I learned about their Triple Threat Narrative and writing team.

Attached: 1544629710370.png (1540x378, 771K)