What game should I buy to celebrate my 21st birthday?

What game should I buy to celebrate my 21st birthday?
My attempt at a small get together with all 4 of my friends has gone south and everyone has cancelled last minute, while my families too busy hating each other to remember me

Attached: images (5).jpg (480x385, 11K)

Happy birthday user.
Get yourself some treats & get into one of your favorite games again instead, for old time's sake. Just enjoy your day, even with just a tiny bit of uniqueness sprinkled into it, it'll make you feel good.

Attached: gooeypopsicle.png (800x600, 146K)

Are you absolutely sure that you made effort to get together with your family? People can be inconsiderate, sometimes you have to make the first step. A game is a game, as intricate and comfy as it may, in the end you live with people who may care about you, even if it doesn't look like it.

Slime Rancher to improve your mood.

Happy 21st user, play some Hollow Knight.

What systems do you have? Anything you’re trying to decide between

Happy birthday, user

Quake 3 Team Arena is good. Join the Challenge Pro Mode Arena (CPMA) discord and play a couple of games they are nice people.

the game "remember me"
seriously that's what it is called

Attached: blood muffin.jpg (954x551, 94K)

>while my families too busy hating each other to remember me

Attached: w.jpg (425x413, 48K)

play apex legends user not autist boomer extreme

I haven’t even celebrated my birthday in 3 years.

Get Ace Combat 7 and let out your frustration and sadness with missiles.

I'm trying to give me people to hangout with. Not drones who are speechless.

I share my Bday with my mother, and aside from goodmorning birthday wishes shes doing her own thing somewhere else with her friends, while my father decided he was more interested in shagging his mistress than show up little brother doesnt care and little sister is at boarding school. Extended family has never been close.

Whats Slime Rancher about? Should I try that or hollow knight?
Which will run better on a toaster?

You know, zoomer, i also lurked here when i was 20.
But i didn't tell anyone.

They're not your friends if they cancelled. Happy birthday, user.

Happy birthday, user. Some people will definitely call you a faggot in this thread. But I still hope you have a happy birthday, fag.

>caring about birthdays

I stopped caring when I was maybe 10 or younger, I realized the party wasn't for me, parties are for the other people while you always feel awkward while trying to keep a conversation with everyone.

Play something that will take you off this reality for a bit user. Play some Elona plus. It runs on any machine.

Attached: 1471823335208.png (499x622, 524K)

Happy birthday

>Children who were born in 1998 are 21 now

Attached: 1548300571330.gif (608x440, 1.67M)

Have you tried explicitly telling her that it would mean a lot to you if you two spent more time together on your birthday? Obviously I don't know the situation, but you should make sure you know what her actions mean and not what you just think they mean.

You should probably look up gameplay on YouTube to decide. I think both games have low requirements, but you can always refund it within 2 hours.

>buying video games for yourself
>buying video games at all

Any decent game, just play it while getting drunk.
If you're an amerilard, that is.

You east coast OP? Because if you are we share the same birthday.

ESO. It's pic related. Very helpful, kind community. I've made many friends there.
Happy Birthday, user

Attached: 1537729678284.jpg (481x306, 36K)

Hollow Knight, Cuphead and A Hat in Time

Happy Birthday, user. I hope your family stops arguing.

Happy birthday user, like others said I hope you made a real effort for hanging with your friends. Shitty if they couldnt celebrate for real, but everyones human. I second slime rancher since its pretty comfy

I can’t vouch for Slime Rancher, but Hollow Knight is great. It’s pretty cheap and has a lot of content. Lots of fun exploring. It’s for kind of a slow start, but once you get the dash upgrade it becomes god tier

nah i don't really want to spend my birthday with her. I love her but I don't really want to listen to her and her friends talk psudo politics, gossip and drink wine.
I'm rural South Australianbut happy birthday to you user

Have you ever been kicked by a Kangaroo?

No but I've been bitten by a tiger snake

Neat, snakes are cool.

mm. heres a photo of the one that got me

Attached: 20180128_173430.jpg (2048x1152, 685K)

What? Do you keep it around?

no he got me while i tried to get him away from the dog, and i hit him with a shovel and went to the doc

Attached: 20180128_174553.jpg (2048x1152, 1.94M)

>nah i don't really want to spend my birthday with her. I love her but
You should consider the possibility that she feels the same, as this is not a one-directional process. You mentioned your families in your OP so it clearly saddens you, but have you made anything for her today besides "goodmorning birtday wishes"? Buy her a present, doesn't have to be expensive but something that would feel genuine. It shouldn't matter if she gives you anything in return. You don't have to reply, just consider it.

Happy birthday user!! It’s my birthday too today, I also start my new job today in the city, will hopefully be a fun day

>buy her a present on your own birthday
alternatively you could save the money for something better like moving out

as someone who also grew up in a broken home, this seems like a shitshow of a situation and just getting out of there asap is probably your best course of action OP. it worked for me 5 years ago and i haven't regretted it since.

slime rancher is great. hollow knight is also great but it's much more challenging.

Happy Birthday user! Hopefully you end up doing something with your friends this weekend since they were all busy today.

Yeah, as I've said before, I don't know the situation and don't want to ask for details as it's inappropriate. It didn't take me long to type out my advice, and I trust OP will judge accordingly.

>actually buying games
>not making a server for a good game and posting it here to play with anons
stupid faggot

Happy birthday ! Find your game that you never get bored too easy and play it till you find motivation to play something else.

Try some Final Fantasy challenge runs or something or mod ff7 to new threat, its good and quite fun since you cant stomp every boss. I hope you have a good day

fenneko a shit

Happy birthday OP, sorry those around you suck. Ive got a few small games to recommend; SuperHot was really fun, Rime was beautiful and relaxing, and Enter the Gungeon ensures you get your moneys worth. Any of these 3 are highlt recommended by me

Have a beer on me

Attached: 20190213_152851.jpg (5312x2988, 2.35M)

happy birthday user, i wish you all the best. have my cat as a birthday gift.

Attached: IMG_20180705_153008.jpg (4160x3120, 2.2M)

Happy birthday dude, I hope your next doesn't suck as much. You should check out OpenRCT2 if you haven't already, it's all the classic fun of the game you remember but with multiplayer support and a lot of enhacements and bugfixes.

You have to be 72 to post here

Leave, underage

Happy birthday