youtu.be/1ug5avzhwzg
youtu.be/vh_ZK_Rb25s
my.mixtape.moe/kxrokh.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=L0Jz_5fAedg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would make more sense if you posted josuke

They're both fucking healers

Mother 1

Both are able to heal but Giorno is better at it since he can also heal himself.

>Tank is considered the worst hero
>damage dealer heros are brainlet magnets

Attached: 1522859134250.png (750x400, 113K)

also Mother 2 and Mother 3

sauce me

>character gets added in the season pass
>he makes a previous character completely obsolete
>and then he gets buffed on top of that

Attached: 1446602892899.png (818x448, 539K)

That's actually pretty based.
I like when the protag isn't some special snowflake that takes on every enemy by himself, a leader only needs to keep his crew together, not outshine them.

Ffx

>main character
Buccellati is the main character of Part 5

>main character

That's not Bruno.

Giorno's in middle school, right? Is it normal for young, educated Italians to already know the exact placement of human organs by that age? I mean, his pals can't be still alive if he just creates the organs out of rocks and shit and just randomly shoves them back into their vague locations in people's bodies to heal them.

I think people only like JoJo for the idea of stands.
In their actual execution their powers are frustrating and inconsistent as fuck cause the writer is a hack.
In a vacuum they sound amazing and cool.

DQV's MC counts I guess.

Attached: 1462926523713.png (690x762, 774K)

>his pals can't still be alive
Well boy do I have good news for you pal

>the original OP character is always OP

Attached: 1470741228428.png (544x564, 455K)

GIORNO GIOVANNA

I read the manga lol I just forgot their fates while making that post. Still stands for Mista, though.

I had a pretty good general understanding of organ placements in middle school, and I was taught by the public american school system.

Wrong

Posting best jojo
Gappy repels animeonly kiddies

Attached: Josuke_jojolion_crop.png (423x750, 470K)

Damn. I guess I should have moved out of California sooner.

>the OP character jobs to the final boss to really show how tuff they are

This is what annoys me. He's a smart tank but his DPS is fucking retarded.
He gives them perfect advice on how to git gud and they straight ignore it in favour of being huge faggots.

Honestly, their redemption arcs were fucking terrible and had they been sent to the King as well, I wouldn't have been bothered for or against.

Well done, Jotaro.
Well done...

HOWEVER

Attached: Pucci_ASB.jpg (482x640, 56K)

>king crimson reveal tomorrow
I'm so hyped bros

Suikoden II

>looking for realism and logic in jojo
You've come to the wrong series

Part 8 knows what JoJo is truly about, the aesthetics.

>could defeat an immortal vampire
>lost against a gay black priest
How

>healing powers somehow let him reflects attacks
>never uses it in later fights
Explain this shit

How hard will he be meme'd?

Attached: KinguCrimson.jpg (480x480, 45K)

just finished watching part 3 and 4
why didn't joseph turn into a vampire?
why did he age so poorly?
why didn't they take him to that master chef?
why is jotaro's stand almost worthless now?

Attached: 1525305392413.png (353x321, 47K)

Gappy makes me happy.

Attached: 1414719075511.png (280x831, 106K)

araki forgets stuff and / or figures that something is too op or not interesting enough and scraps it without a second thought
see: STAR FINGER and heirophant green puppet mastery

I did grow up with one of those interactive books where you slot in a different book and the thing you slot them in has buttons that explain shit based on the book.
One of them was the human body.
And I had one of those human body models where you can pull all the organs out and put them back in like a puzzle.

He lost to a rat too.

People will tell you it was because he had to protect Jolyene, but I'm fairly certainly he was fucked either way.

At least Jotaro used star finger more than once, though.

>Party member is missable

Josuke is better as it is instantaneous and perfect immediately. He also can fix a ton of other shit. Josuke is the best healer in JoJo.
Johnny is the best JoJo.

A whole new generation of "HOW DOES KING CRIMSON FUCKING WORK???" will be born and I'll be here to revel in it

Attached: 1546054417607.png (876x1204, 703K)

Is there a single fucking vidya character that can defeat him?

Attached: 52ada182952b64f7be62bde918c1d490.jpg (600x724, 111K)

THE RUSTED CHAINS OF PRISON MOONS ARE SHATTERED BY THE SUN

He finally met with an adversary that was more fabulous than he was.

Attached: hol_horse_crusaders.jpg (1560x1200, 743K)

It will make a lot more sense in motion
The tying about king crimson that nobody gets is that it works differently in the reveal than it does in the final fight. This will cause the most confusion

Fugo leaving in the manga was pretty lazy. Wonder if they'll have better dialogue and precedent for it in the anime.

Purple Haze. Can't skip AOE attacks.

I have a video for you
youtu.be/JGw4cPGzgQk

jojo is a lot less about that sort of stuff and more about what just kind of happens. honestly most parts have nothing to do with each other, araki is a pragmatic author but it's not supposed to be all that serious to begin with.

>party member gets cut

>his pals can't be still alive
Heh heh, oh boy.

I WALK THE ROAD, HORIZONS CHANGE
THE TOURNAMENT'S BEGUN

>why didn't joseph turn into a vampire?
Why would he? You only become a vampire by wearing the stone mask I thought (it's been ages since I've read phantom blood so I could be wrong)
>why did he age so poorly?
The dude was like 80 in part 4, of course he's gonna be weak
>why is jotaro's stand almost worthless now?
Star platinum defeated the main villains of both part 3 and 4, how is that weak?

hyped beyond hype

plot

he ages poorly because araki forgot and because hamon doesn't guarentee slow aging without intense focus / hard work

for what?

he doesn't practice using time stop and the ability doesn't progress without work, DIO put in hours (lol) to working out The World's ability

THE PURPLE PIPER PLAYS HIS TUNE,
THE CHOIR SOFTLY SING

Outside of the anime, he only used it twice, same for Kakyoin's body control thing, as he also used it during Death 13.

In interviews Araki doesn't really come off as dumb or forgetful or anything. ARAKI FORGOT is just a fucking meme. He's straight-up said in interviews that he doesn't tie himself down to almost anything in his stories, and will always go for what makes for the more interesting / compelling narrative. Sure, some of the inconsistencies / dropped powers were probably legitimately forgotten,but i suspect the majority of them were dropped instead to make the story more interesting.

If you get caught up on small details like that, JoJo probably isn't for you anyways.

It's not really about laziness, Araki was going to bring him back later as a villain, but couldn't bring himself to do it

*bzzt*

IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KIIIIIIING

What's the Vidya equivalent of the Torture dance?

Attached: 1550645912660.gif (263x267, 56K)

THREE LULLABIES IN AN ANCIENT TONGUE

>forsee stinky gas
>avoid
...?

I miss Jonathan, lads.

Attached: OhIVFPv.jpg (490x1049, 461K)

Vampires don't work like that in Jojo, stone mask turns you into vampire.
Didn't practice hamon, also I think they imply he was merely pretending to be senile or something, been awhile since I read.
>why didn't they take him to that master chef?
Araki.
Time stop takes a lot of endurance to use, also it'd be silly for him to be just as strong as he was in part 3, since then he might as well be the protag for part 4.

Attached: 1468472221869.png (1160x750, 1.47M)

>for what?
maybe make him less senile, fix his hearing, give him back some strength. anything really. he was completely under utilized desu

>The dude was like 80 in part 4, of course he's gonna be weak
The ripple is supposed to extend age well beyond normal human range.
EG. Lisa Lisa still being a young woman.

I think it's the opposite where most stand powers sound terrible and useless on paper but then they get used in cool ways in the manga.

you cheeky bastard

White Mage Ramza is pretty effective. Canes have a high damage rating and Holy one shots everything up until Cuchullain

In a vacuum most of them sound goofy, stupid or outright useless. What makes them fun is how the characters use them and how they interact. Even if it's often inconsistent as fuck.

the meme is funny enough to keep alive, take it easy
nobody who likes jojo does so for the intricate airtight plots

He can't avoid the gas that only lasts a few seconds and he can just kill Fugo long before that happens.

Killing someone then default dancing on their corpse in fortnite

They added the second use in the anime, lol.

Drunken Paladin did that amazingly well

wait what
hol horse was going to be a crusader?

>main character fucking dies

Attached: 1464521847218.jpg (750x1200, 568K)

>Vampires don't work like that in Jojo, stone mask turns you into vampire.
but Dio had literally just turned that deadly mist dude into a vampire by resurrecting him with his blood

Attached: 1538285445663.png (404x404, 96K)

It depends on a stand. Diamond is Unbreakable is perfectly consistent, as are others like Sex Pistols, Sticky Fingers and Echoes. Part 3 are ridiculously so, since all the main party stands were insanely simple, "can control fire", "punches fast" or "punches slower but with more range".
Villain stands can basically do whatever, since they are for the most part one-off encounters. It's when main party gets weird shit like Gold Experience that people start thinking what the fuck is going on.

Attached: 529d86_6189560.jpg (1026x2459, 307K)

Vampires don't create other vampires
Jotaro said he stopped his hamon training after part 3 which made his age catch up with him rapidly
That wouldn't have fixed his problem, the dude's just old
What? Star Platinum is still an insanely powerful stand. He was half dead and still nearly killed Kira in their first encounter.

Is there any game scene that comes out of nowhere, is different from the rest of the game's tone, and is never brought up again?

Naw he definitely had Pucci within donut range but he pussied out to save Jolyne from getting knifed. Honestly he should've just let her get shanked. Considering the insane shit people have survived in JoJo she probably would have been fine.

Welp, guess I've got brain problems.

Diavolo is the best villain

>best game in the series is a reboot

Attached: sbr.jpg (356x550, 77K)

welp shit what a way to get spoiled
damn, In the end that kid with the prophetic comic was right isn't it?

More like everyone fucking dies.

poorly title a jojo season / generation in one sentence, others guess

>easy one
Scooby Doo and the Psychic Ghosts of Egypt

Attached: el goblino.png (640x550, 24K)

This is kinda headcannon-y but hear me out technically you have to DIE in order to become a vampire. The stone mask pierces your brain and Vanilla Ice's vampirism didn't become apparent until after Polnareff stabbed him in the throat. The real answer is probably just Araki likes Joseph and didnt want him to die so lmao
he didnt keep up his training
Maybe they did
He's not? He literally beats the fuck out of Kira at the end and also it wouldn't be dramatic or exciting if he just beat up everyone with his OP time stop

Fuck that, leaders are fucking leaders because they are the best (or politics). When my fucking retard jr engineer fuck up club dicks around and wastes 2 months of work each, it's me that steps up and works for a week with no sleep to do 6 months worth of work and make the numbers average out decent. If you aren't a special fucking snowflake, you are only a leader due to affirmative action.

>Wants to kill all his enemies so he can be an eternal NEET

Truly /ourguy/

Why are Johnny and Gyro such great bros? How is Johnny so pretty?

ok i'm going to say it, Naoto is basically Koichi with a pinch of Jotaro

Attached: 1545855582183.png (723x782, 193K)

Vanilla Ice became a vampire because his blood was replaced with DIO's blood.

i'll be honest, i never understood why people say gold experience is inconsistent. it always seems pretty consistent to me - it gives life. that's it. granted, this is a very open-ended power and can be abused in a lotta ways, but it's pretty simple when you get down to it. the damage reflection and slow-mo punch shit can be ignored since it literally never happens again, and beyond that it's just the ability to turn inanimate objects into living things. why is tht so fucking hard to grasp?

Earthbound.

Yea no, I like jojo because aside from some asspulls (almost everything Joseph does and GER) the characters actually struggle in battle and need to use their limited stand ability to defeat stronger enemies unlike every other battle series that has the main character learn a new power or zenkai boost to beat them. Stands make even minor fights super interesting.

>Being a cuck

I'd say she's technically also the main character, as well as the party healer.

Attached: smnwhm.png (1261x1600, 3.9M)

>Part 3 are ridiculously so, since all the main party stands were insanely simple, "can control fire", "punches fast" or "punches slower but with more range".
The funny thing is despite it being more simple, a lot of the Part 3 stands were hilariously OP and would stomp most part 4-6 stands

Polnareff is the main character of part 3.

>main characters loses to the villain

Attached: 6fbe95bb916af5624e25118dede3c9eb.jpg (480x729, 92K)

>it wouldn't be dramatic or exciting if he just beat up everyone with his OP time stop
It would have been cool if one villain of the week just got fucking annihilated by it though. Like the dude could be acting all cocky because he thinks he's invincible and has the hero's beat, then just gets demolished in the blink of an eye and they move on. Could be a good anti-climax to end that arc on a joke, like with the Sun, and also would have made Jotaro look like less of a jobber

Thinking about it I guess that's basically what happens to pre-faceswap Kira, but he got away.

I remember seeing people talking about how Fugo leaving was lazy but when I actually read it myself I didn't think it was that bad. He just didn't want to betray the organization that gave him a purpose in life. Plus I found it realistic that at least one of team would be against going up against the boss, it makes the other members seem more brave

Well Romi Park voiced Koichi in ASB so yeah.

Because it fucking happened not only a few times before being forgotten but because they were the first two goddamn revelations of it's power. A vital character arc is based entirely on the latter and was kicked off by the former. To just ditch the very foundation in exchange for something easier is just insulting.

Lucas was more a healer than Ness though. he even has a skill that heals all party members in each turn

>all star battle is great but has no players whatsoever
>eyes of heaven is shit
>last survivor is japan-only and a battle royale of all things

I just want a new good jojo game lads.

Attached: vegeta.jpg (702x336, 37K)

She's A main character, she's not THE main character. The journey is still entirely from Tidus's perspective and is about his relationship with his father.

>You can teach your two-handed sword unit how to dual-wield

Attached: complete makai-oh.webm (500x281, 2.87M)

>New character is better than an old character in every way

Attached: r6-operator-kaid_340052.png (830x710, 192K)

What? The slow-mo punch happened maybe twice, same with the damage reflection. Neither were brought up after the first 1-2 battles. The first time Giorno's power is introduced, it's in such a way that it establishes it as giving life.

Vanilla Ice died when he fucking decapitated himself

>Is it normal
I dunno look at the fucking title

Attached: 1509409142424.png (600x600, 574K)

Yup, being more simple means they have fewer weaknesses to exploit, making them stronger.

>Vampires don't create other vampires
Vanilla Ice begs to disagree

>all star battle is great
As a fighting game it's pretty bad

Laugh it up anime-only
You'll see

Can't trick and is very slow

>Jojo
>Aesthetics

Hearty laugh

Dio is the main character in Part 1
Joseph is the main character in Part 2
Polnareff is the main character in Part 3
Hayato is the main character in Part 4
Bruno is the main character in Part 5
Jolyne is the main character in Part 6
Zeppeli is the main character in Part 7

It's okay man, I feel the same

Attached: 1504035092717.jpg (1327x913, 226K)

>main character isn't even the main character

he wasn't a vampire then though that was before, he died again AFTER getting vampire blood in him when he gets throat stabbed

When Joseph dies of old age he will resurrect as a vampire, so says my headcannon

No I just mean they're stupidly powerful. You can count on one hand the number of stands that can beat Yellow Temperance.

He might have just been a zombie, like Bruford or Jack the Ripper. In fact I think that's more likely since it seems like becoming a vampire requires the stone mask.

Of course then it raises the question of why Joseph didn't become a zombie. Maybe having Hamon eradicated the vampiric essence as it entered his body, idk

Animated part 6 is gonna be a ride

>jolyne masturbating
>weird ass fights like sky high and dragon's dream (weird even for jojo standards)
>grotesque body horror
>that ending

Cant wait to see how animeonlies react

Attached: b96.png (800x960, 1.5M)

If arcsys makes a jojo game it will be the most gorgeous fighting game ever created.

>Of course then it raises the question of why Joseph didn't become a zombie.
Joseph never died. This was literally a plot point that Jotaro had to beat Dio before he died of his blood loss.

>WEATHER TURNS PEOPLE TO SNAILS NIGGA
>bohemian rhapsody
i want 6 too but it won't get animated

Just because japan didn't like part 6 doesn't mean they won't animate it. Japan wasn't the biggest fans of part 4 either for some reason.

The only thing I want is for What a Wonderful World to play in the final episode. Just imagine that "Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: The End" with the song, unf.

It will. Steel Ball Run probably wouldn't, but I'm certain about Stone Ocean.

If you got pierced by a stand arrow, would you be chosen Yea Forums? Be honest.

Attached: file.png (480x480, 704K)

you're a talking meme son

You are seriously retarded if you think part 6 isnt a guarantee. Part 7 and 8 are the ones we might not get.

The plan seems to be that way but I think he ended up cutting it since it would be hard to write Polnareff and Joseph being buddys with the guy who shot their friend in the face. Or just weird japs just suddenly liking Avdol enough to want him back

I don't know why this never occurred to me before, but I wonder if Shield Hero was inspired by the author's experiences playing games as a tank with shitty teammates.

if heavy weather is only psychological how the fuck did Jolyne get through the pipe

>character is under stress

Attached: R-172074-1402243207-4242.jpeg.jpg (552x549, 43K)

>tfw the site you used to watch cartoons and anime break all their videos so you can't continue watching part 5 or anything else for that matter

>Jail House Lock
Imagine. They rerun the same episode twice and that's just the beginning, there is plenty of potential in that one just for teasing the audience.

This is the most disappointing show i ever witnessed. Only the first and the fourth episode are decent. Two and Three are okay and everything else has been 0815 isekei garbage. It's SAO all over again.

She's the main character of the story in Spira. Sure we watch everything from Tidus' point of view, but the story revolves around Yuna.

>bohemian rhapsody

If araki can get away with all the references in his manga, what makes you think an anime studio couldn't get away with it as well?

Just use a different site?

Was it ever stated what makes you qualified to get a stand?

Where were you when Digibro completely BTFO's jojo part 5?

Attached: 1fe.png (450x450, 75K)

>villain is FUCKING INVINCIBLE

Attached: 9ad8ad290a94e636cb4f44b3edf0124cd8c47a87_00.jpg (783x613, 172K)

IF THERE'S NO MICKEY THAT SHIT AIN'T DISNEY!

>character is in a 4th wall breaking loop

Attached: king_crimson-happy_with_what_you_have_to_be_happy_with-Frontal.jpg (953x953, 291K)

I'd probably die.

I don't know about any other shit, but some-stuffs has all of JoJo and they give it the correct names

I find part 8 to be really boring so far, theres some cool concepts and shit but nothing sticks

does somebody has the webm?
the one with mista shooting himself

But the author is a woman and women don't play videogames.

real question tho:
how the fuck does giorno exactly "heal" people?
Like, i know he can turn grass or whatever into an eye or a leg and shit, but what then?
Does he just have to keep his power activated all the time for the rest of time?
What happens if he gets knocked out? does his hand and foot de-materialize?
Does mistas brain turn into a bullet?

I know im a filthy animefag but they havent said he heals people the same way as josuke, am i missing something or is it just an asspull?

Joseph was a lazy fuck and stopped doing it

This holy shit

GARBAGIO

>villain is wearing nothing at all

Ripple got deleted, never talk about it again

Stands like The Sun and Magician's Red directly counter White Album don't they?

I could see myself going either way. One the one hand I do have some convictions that might manifest as a Stand, but on the other I can be a bit of a lazy shit so I might get hit by the resolve meme

I think he just converts the material into biomatter and it only changes back if he wants it to.

I think I would even though im a lazy pile of shit. I have a strong personality, although I would assume my stand would probably suck balls, like The Lock tier or something

White album counters grateful dead which I find kinda funny

1. Wrong. Jonathan gets more screen time, stories, development
2. True
3. True (samefag here)
4. False, it's Josuke, but close.
5. True
6. True
7. True

I started with the manga and lived through the duwang scans. I haven't even watched all of the anime. I just know that Polnareff was more prominently featured than Jotaro, had much much more character development.

Someone needs to clock White Album's temperature drop against Magician Red's flames and see which would come out on top.

Resolve, determination, character, and most importantly ideals. At least from what I gather.

I'll survive the arrow and get a stand.
Then my stand will kill me.

Giorno's entire stand is an asspull. You can maybe make a case for the quick body assimilation of the created body parts, but eh, I don't know.

I was actually thinking that last night, and honestly I'm not sure if Magician's Red could beat White Album. Simply because WA gets so cold that I don't know if it could be melted.

Piercing yourself willingly is already enough resolve to get a stand, I think

I'm just waiting for part 7 anime just to see Gyro in motion. Wonder how they will animate D4C and Tusk Act 4.

I would definitely get chosen but my stand would be dumb like Survivor

Think of it this way
>Josuke heals
>Giorno replaces
But as for whether or not any of those transplants would reverse well it won't matter to them since Giorno outlives them all several times over, actually

This

>this thing might kill me? Well FUCK IT
boom, a stand

I would probably get a fucking terrible stand
maybe a manlet stand, or cheap trick

Eventually the body adapts and takes full ownership of the new part, after that it loses the reflective properties from GE and Giorno can't turn it back.

Jolyne appears at the beginning of Sono chi no sadame so I think it will be animated it will probably be more like part 4 though with the quality fluctuating (dp is going crazy with part 5 like they will legit be bankrupt) and when it needs to look good it'll look fucking amazing. Part 7 will probably take forever to come out cause it will need a fucking massive budget and so much effort, we might not ever get it though.

「SUICIDE SILENCE」
Has the ability to kill it's user leaving absolutely no trace behind.

Daily reminder Notorious Big survived the reset.

I'm wondering if they'll ever do Part 7. You can probably fit it nicely into 48 episodes, but it's still long as fuck, and expensive. I know the DP director said that he wants to do Part 8 most of all, but you kinda can't get there without Part 7.

Only Mista got healed like that though

MISTAAAA

HOLY SHIT

Jojo is the exact case of a manga not wanting to be a power creep but turning out way worse than most battle shonen

Is he gonna do a 50 hour rant spanning 20 parts?

>several times over
Are you referring to Jorge Joestar? You better not be

hes not a fucking healer, hes a support
josuke was the healer

still disappointing we don't have a character who knows how stands work acquire the arrow and shove it into his chest shouting "a life rejected by fate is no life worth living"

boipucci is very formidable

Just seeing how fucking good part 5 looks if dp ever makes part 7 it'll be one of the best pieces of animation ever made.

Does Josuke even "heal"? I always assumed it was more like he's reversing the damage on bodies, since it plays into the "time" aspect of the Joestar family stands

>turning out way worse than most battle shonen
Really now, "way worse"? Other shonen is boring garbage compared to the insanity of JoJo, power creep or not.

>Shoots gun
>the bullet hits him
EVERY TIME

What is he saying now? Like it's no secret part 5 is the second worst part, but it's not bad at all.

desu i do miss the damage reflection.

why did Fugo leave and never came back

>Buccellati
>not Mista

>main villain gets killed by a little kid afterwards

I don't know if they'll really do a Part 7 anime
It's kind of hard to approach, the series turned from shonen to seinen and had some harder to swallow stuff, so they'd probably have to change the station it's broadcast on or something

too intelligent to fight king crimson

Josuke doesn't actually heal when you think about he. Crazy Diamond REVERSE the target to it previous state. It a time stand. His grand dad dying fit perfectly with this idea. Josuke can only reverse the body, but the soul was damage enough that it can't be reverse and granddad past away.

Does it though? Power creep would imply that stands keep getting stronger as the manga goes on, but I would still say that Part 3 had the highest concentration of overpowered stands.

I CAN'T BELIEVE MISTA IS FUCKING DEAD

Araki couldn't write fights for him. So got some other guy to do it for him in Fugo's Light Novel.

reversal is more accurate than healing, yeah. But then that brings rise to the whole malformation thing when he's not paying attention. Perhaps it could have been an orphaned foreshadowing to timeline manipulation or some other silliness.

Came here to post this.

He had a meltdown about Jojo winning crunchyroll award.

crazy diamond kills all narrative tension and really hurts part 4 overall

Think of the Green Day fight, an AoE stand that gets fucking mauled by Giorno. I'm certain it was supposed to be Fugo vs Team because he was a spy or whatever, but Araki didn't want to make the story even darker than it was.

Something about stands just takes out all suspense out of it.

>But then that brings rise to the whole malformation thing when he's not paying attention.
Because he doesn't remember the original state. He's reversing it to how he remembers it being.

t. (Insert generic mainstream battle anime) shitter

>two fucking rohan ovas
>phf ova never ever

Novel isn't canon. Pedo teacher retcon it.

Attached: How many times to you think shota Fugo took it in his ass.png (860x502, 639K)

>phf ova never ever
'Cause it's not canon, just like Jorge Joestar.

Araki didn't want them to get betrayed by a friend because he was depressed or so the story goes

Be honest with me, Yea Forums. I want to get into SBR, but Johnny's Stand just looks so fucking stupid. Do the other stands at least get better?

Attached: NGiboCT.png (1240x1180, 3.29M)

Cause hes an angry cheese clothed faggot

DO YOU UNDERSTAND

i was on the edge of my seat for the whole hayato part, more than any other part (animeonly btw)

>jobs to a rat

bye bye worst jojo

I would say it's the opposite because it allows for completely unconventional fights like the D'Arby brothers.

you don't really SEE Johnnys stand most of the time he just shoots his finger nails

The fuck, one stand stops you from reading SBR, aka some of the best stuff in JoJo? Are you autistic?
Also Tusk 4 looks sick, fuck you.

>animated
Part 7 will be live action

>He doesn't like the design of Tusk Act 4

Attached: Nero.png (275x306, 132K)

It changes forms multiple times.

>animeonly btw
Why would you say it, now you'll get spoiled to shit.

>aka some of the best stuff in JoJo
I dunno about that one chief

D4C, Catch the Rainbow and Ball Breaker (if it even counts) are all really good designs in my opinion so yes. But don't worry about that. Come for the Jojo, stay for the Steel Balls.

All my life I've resented the fact that travel is simply not an option for me because of finances and eternal wage slavery.

I always wanted to be a pilot but a horrible accident from when I was a toddler stole that away from me.

This is my stand.

Attached: Supertramp full.png (609x1566, 556K)

>hating Act 4
That's the very last stage of Johnny's Stand, act 4. It evolves over time the other ones look stupid.
And even then, in Part 7 STands rarely physically manifest. It's all about the character and the ability rather than the design. Which is kind of sad cause In A Silent Way has a fucking amazing design.

I actually like Tusk, but majority of part 7 stands look like garbage.

That is literally at the fucking end

SBR is the magnum opus of jojo, it doesn't get any better

Attached: 2566546642.png (340x413, 290K)

why is every fucking stand in part 8 an automatic pursuit stand

I am now reminded of Sandman. Goddamn, I was bummed.

I CANT BELIEVE MISTA IS FUCKING DEAD

Not him but he's right, SBR is fucking amazing. Probably because the magazine change allowed Araki a lot more creative freedom.

>stands only have one ability
>hold my beer

that's soundman to you. Whitey

Because it's fun.

Whoa! Do I sense a Hamon fan? Or are you just a Star Platinum dick sucker?

why is part 7 so popular when it is not evn close to the best part?

>when the joke character with joke powers is the winner

Attached: Pocoloco.png (268x372, 222K)

What, it’s true. Their stands are primarily healing based.

7>4=2>5>6>1

Attached: 1475384653441.gif (500x280, 298K)

So I'm an animeonly fag and I like part 5 a lot so far. Please tell me it stays this consistently good and doesn't shit the bed later.

wtf im certain i responded to this guy maybe i will. won't matter

It may not be the best part, but it is close. Also I liked its setting the most.

Who the fuck ever said they have one ability? lol

He's literally lucky

Like pottery

Attached: file.png (719x788, 1.48M)

Could've sworn they said stands can only have 1 power in part 3.

>precognition
>joke power

>one ability
Nobody tell Star Platinum or a lot of other stands that.

KILLER QUEEN
I am a stand who have many abilities

Willpower and being a fucking weirdo are the only two strong aspects, so I guess I'd get one, seeing as most stand users are complete freaks

then why are parts 2,4,6, and 8 all better?

Don't forget the worst fucking stand to ever been created.

Attached: ScaryMonstercolor.png (699x828, 1.62M)

sheer heart attack no weakness to you
*explode*

Do you think it was just a coincidence or was Araki's memory at its peak the day he drew Jotaro's death?

Women do enjoy the skinner boxes that are MMOs, which the game's systems seem to be based off of.

they also said stands are tied to breathing, there's no world inside the mirror and no-one can deflect the emerald splash in part 3

youtube.com/watch?v=vh_ZK_Rb25s

OINGO
BOINGO
BROTHAAAAS

>telling you random shit that makes no sense and half the time doesn't sound like a good idea but always seems to work out
Yeah it's precognition but its clearly a joke power

>4,6, 8
>Better than SBR
I will argue against part 2 but I can see why people would say it is better.

Attached: Dude.gif (488x519, 415K)

I don't think so since plenty of part 3 stands had multiple abilities.

How is 2 better than 7?

THE FATE OF ALL MANKIND I SEE

>he doesn't want a dinosaur harem

Attached: cure cancer.png (812x1055, 1.59M)

It all depends on if they can actually convey King Crimson well in the anime.
There's a still a few great chapters in Part 5 left though, like the villain vs villain fight is great. But the very final fight is kind of a bigger asspull than the end of Part 2.
Also leave now before I tell you that Polnareff becomes the turtle.

At least they're all related to their ACTUAL ability instead of what super stamp is.
>hurr I need money so lets have this stand give me money
>hurr I need slep so how about I don't get tired
>hurr I need to fit in some spaces incase of a mountain or something lets have me fit in small cracks too
>hurr I'm socially retarded so I need to be invisible also

Scary Monsters is extremely good

IS IN

It like you didn't read Vento Aureo and not realize how fucking op it is there.

Refresh my memory. Was Diego(the 1st one) any different than Dio in terms of personality?

Hey Ya! is not quite like Epitaph

>6 being better
>No one even knows what the fuck is happening in part 8
4 maybe (only because of Kira) 2 is overrated and is the closest jojo has been to being generic shonen. 7 has the best character development and setting.

that's not yo-yo ma

Seriously beach boy was one of my favorites but on paper it sounds retarded.

>best jojo
>funny
>epic nazi
>short unlike part 7 was is far too long
>fights were cool
that's it

Diego wasn't evil, just a dick

>tank is considered the worst hero
>ends up having the best offense and defense come mid and late game

kakyoin is a cocky shit so of course he would think that. Literally all the villains in JoJo say the same kind of shit but end up getting beat down anyways. Not a plothole, it's insight towards the character (and Araki's tendency to write characters with the same traits)

Same shit with kakyoin saying that about the mirror world. How would he fucking know? He was assuming that answer and was obviously fucking wrong because of part 5.

The breathing shit I can't defend, but it's introduced and thrown out immediately after it's said and never referenced again.

I miss the ripple. It was an objectively better system than stands.

Part 5 has so many broken fucking stands. Stardust Crusaders without Jotaro's timestop would be fucked for most of 5's antagonists.

6 is the best part

Hey Ya doesn't actually have any power. Pocoloco was just a lucky guy.

Attached: Hey Ya.png (841x108, 5K)

THE HANDS OF FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS

You suck cock very good, faggot.

He wasn't anywhere near as vindictive but I'd say he was as bitter as Dio pre-Johnathan rivalry. Not being his father's punching bag did allow him to be a little more sympathetic to others

Dio wasn't evil either

he was taking these supposedly

Attached: brainforceplus_1.jpg (1200x2133, 127K)

I like part 6 too but I'm biased it really isnt at all

Alright bois, now it's time for the big question.

What's the best OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=oBiVN5T7dv8

Johnny summoning act 4 for the first time was the hypest moment in the entire series. Abstaining from using punch ghosts until the very final fight was a brilliant idea on araki's part.

Getting a critical meatshot then immediately Schadenfreuding.

Attached: lime green cancer.png (477x482, 84K)

Chase

Daily reminder that Joubin can't be the final antagonist of JJL since his stand has nothing to do with time
and no, speeding up atoms vibration can't affect time in any way

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

And ffxii is from vahn's perspective, he's still literally a side character that could be removed from the game without affecting the plot at all.

Taunting and shitposting in the killcam or recap.

Great Days or Fighting Gold

I'm really only basing my judgement on the ending, I don't really like Jolyne. Was great to see that faggot Jotaro die. That's not the reason I liked the ending though. Just a great way to end the series.

Give me 3 reasons why or you're a flaming homo fag

clearly the HEAD DOCTOR is the final bad guy

Joubin is the Diego to Head Doctors Funny Valentine

The difference is you can't do that with Tidus. Tidus has to be in the plot or it doesn't work.

BIZARRE SUMMEEEEEEEEEEEER

Attached: 65463545653452464563546365.jpg (634x461, 44K)

what does d4c have to do with time?
don't you fucking dare mention alternate universe Diego

Patrician taste
youtu.be/oItlCGLgbqQ

Attached: e3d.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Sono chi no Kioku is still my favorite, like holy shit, the amount of easter eggs, the way it changed at the end to include DIO, the absolute force and power of the song and the intro with the clock showing Dio and the Joestars reflecting that this is the climax of a battle started long ago, god fucking damn, it's such a masterpiece and David Pro completely outdid themselves with it

Neither does Valentine. That said, if the main villain of JJL is gonna have a space-based stand to go with D4C the way that all the villain Stands from 3-6 worked with time then it's gonna be Kaato

>Was going to reply citing that Valentine didn't do anything with time
>OSHITWAIT
>AW Diego was the final fight

twitch.tv/moshf

Wasn't one big bad's stand space related instead?

dimensions are related to time brainlet

A toss up between Bloody Stream and Great Days for me. Speaking of which:
youtube.com/watch?v=w-uftqtusQk

>Two steps.

Attached: 1529196315410.jpg (735x443, 57K)

youtu.be/1ug5avzhwzg

Time is related to D4C, just not in the typical way like freezing/reversing/skipping time like in the other parts.

Great Days, End of the World or So no chi no sadame

>beat final boss
>TRUE final boss shows up

Attached: 9f087fb0ab4dacf7415eae5cf827362bb86d668e_hq.jpg (1024x808, 212K)

SO NO CHI NO SADAME

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO

WA can freeze the air until it's solid. And MR works on real world physics, so Avdol would need oxygen to spark a flame and I'm not sure if he could if the air is frozen solid.

her body is strings

>DIO stops time
>Kira skips time back
>Diavolo skips time forward
>Pucci fast forwards
>Valentine goes between alternate dimensions

>speed up atoms in cells
>cause the user to contract cancer
>gappy only has 6 months to live before dying from lung cancer
>not related to time

based spam poster

Great days>Bloody stream=Fighting gold>Sono chi no kioku>Sono chi no sadame>>>>>>>CNBT>Stand proud>>>>>>Chase

Remember when Johnny killed a bunch of random fangirls while fighting Diego and felt no remorse?

implying multiverses aren't related to time

When I watch current jojo it makes me miss season 1. I liked it when the show had a story, characters and something to actually enjoy. These "villain of the week" animes are so boring to me. WHOAH look at this NEW guy's TOTALLY ORIGINAL STANDOOOO! AAAND he lost. Next episode... WHOAH A NEW STANDOOOOO!

At least in the first few seasons there were characters binding it all together.

Literally everything that exists is related to time, that's not the same thing as directly manipulating it

So Diego alt is Necron?

Sono chi no kioku...

>And MR works on real world physics

Attached: Avdol.png (246x489, 262K)

>that hideous way Araki draws noses now

Someone pull those western fashion mags away from him

「MERCIFUL FATE」

it's not really in D4C's instance since time is flowing concurrently with each other in all the other alternate worlds Valentine ends up in.

>not the shota Chad

Attached: fb16fvvzxmq11.jpg (609x676, 94K)

Hopping through dimensions is directly manipulating time though, just in a more bizarre way.

Excuse me you uncultured faggots you are forgetting the best OP of all time: youtu.be/vh_ZK_Rb25s

I can agree with Chase, but Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town and Stand Proud do not deserve such treatment

I liked this guy way more than giogio, wish he didn't die

He's bound to them in the sense that his fire can't be used in submarines and airplanes where doing so would kill him and everyone else.

Fuck you faggot part 1 was exactly the same but with hamon asspulls instead of stand asspulls
>Jack the Ripper
>Blueford and Tarkus
>That one tongue guy
>That one snake guy
>Dio
>Dio again

the more that I think about it, the more I think that I like Jojo and DMC for a lot of the same reasons.

Araki could at least include more fat people or at least change up the eyes a bit if muscles don't do it for him anymore.

This spoiler has been touched by Killer Queen.

chase is the best part 4 op

Attached: 「Bites The Dust」.gif (450x310, 1.67M)

Are we getting a new OP at any point?

Attached: 1435980313255.gif (758x696, 102K)

that's an ED bub, speaking of:
Roundabout>Walk Like an Egyptian>Last Train Home>Freek'n You>I Want You

But that's what makes part 4 so cool, because instead of a villain every week it could be a guy using his stand to make food or a beauty salon.

at least complain about part 6 where araki starts re-using stands

Fuck that, fatties are disgusting.
t. former lard ass

NANDATOOO?!

That's an ending not an op you double faggot

>451914527

You won't get a (YOU) from me fag

Attached: 1532075471692.png (810x688, 455K)

>I want You
>last

Attached: 1480012039180.jpg (314x295, 24K)

only the strong willed can have stands user

Yes, next Friday or the episode after that.

Yes, it was confirmed

Attached: 1433359263823.gif (512x359, 219K)

If they decide to change it it'll probably happen by next Friday's episode when Fugo fucks off to do whatever.

Johnny and Gyro are both the main character

yeah but he could put a non-combatant character in there, too

Why are ice stand users so chad?

Attached: dbe.png (765x414, 468K)

>tfw everyone but Fugo has a chain motif during their intro segments of the current OP

yeah

*infinite speeds behind you*

man i was really insterested in fugo's character and how he splits in 2 in the op, was wondering what would happen to him since they like to foreshadow it. him leaving is a little underwhelming but at the same time that's what a smart guy who isn't naive would do. im glad he didnt become an asshole. also he's pretty cool in ASB

Attached: DAISANNOBAKUDAN.gif (273x485, 1.52M)

Wait, does Giorno have to stab his stand with the arrow every time to summon GER or did that one stab transform it permanently?

Last train home>Roundabout>Freek'n you>I want you>Walk like an Egyptian

oh wow here i am talking about foreshadowing and completely missing this, that's neat. and the fact that fighting gold's lyrics is about being chained together or something

Honestly, all 3 Mother mains are kind of Paladins in the way they play, if anything.

In Polnareff's flashback, he was able to revert Chariot Requiem by taking the arrow away from it. He has to stab it again at the Colosseum, so it probably is temporary for Giorno too.

Attached: polanreff.png (296x712, 306K)

It's a nice nod to the original idea of him being a DOUBLE agent

Attached: local lego man in great mood after being stepped on.jpg (1116x1080, 121K)

Maxing LCK isn't a joke, it's a strategy.

Weren't they supposed to be the chains of fate? Giorno manipulates fate and Mista outruns it while everyone else is trapped in it and ends up dead except Fugo who just fucks off

Giorno literally says that he isn't a healer and that he just makes new body parts for you. Josuke can punch through someone and not hurt them.

the arrow fused with gold experience

It doesn't outright stop aging, since Straits was seen in part 2 at 75 years old and looking fairly old already, and unlike Joseph it's known that he kept up his ripple training.

>tfw you'll never be able to have a harem of dino sex slaves or hide in the stomachs of your dino sex slaves
I wish I was Diego

Attached: 1514273048025.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

It pops back out at the end

Attached: 2db60968d4d22ee54c109149d6b326bf58d50208_1020070_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.03M)

based xenodance poster

Attached: 1347346243460.jpg (600x587, 82K)

The Arrow fused with GER while it was out, but it fell to the ground after the battle, meaning it was most likely a short term transformation, Giorno opted to keep it rather than destroy, possibly seeing that he could need it again in the future and also that Buccellati sacrificed himself so that Giorno would be able to use it

Attached: 30EBC811-2322-419C-8999-77A2DCDA784A-2980-000002469D1DEE5F.jpg (775x1200, 377K)

So, does Polnareff control Coco Jumbo's body, or is there a mini Polnareff watching TV inside Mr. President now?

Nice Stand, fag. Now check out my Stand.

Name: Wham!
Power: A
Speed: E
Range: E
Durability: B
Precision: C
Learning: A

Appearance: A well built male humanoid figure with blue-and-black checkered skin, except for its palms which are pure white. It does not have a lower body, rather it has 3 neon-blue hoops that levitate under its body.

Abilities
Construct Creation: The Stand can produce a translucent, fluid-like substance from its palms that can be molded into any shape or size the User desires. Bigger Constructs require more of this substance and the Constructs can only be as complex as the User can comprehend. However, creating multiple or very complex Constructs require the user to focus in order to keep it stable. In addition, the substance used to create Constructs are linked to the Stand and the user, and any damage dealt to it will also hurt the user.

Construct Mimicry: The user can change the composition of his Constructs, allowing it to mimic the effects of natural elements as long as the user understands how the concepts work. For example: A Construct can be altered to burn anything it touches since the user knows how a fire burns, or can hear, record, and transfer sounds with his Stand due to his knowledge of how sound waves are transferred. The user can even mimic the abilities of other Stands. In theory the user could have the power to mimic the ability of every Stand he encounters, even powers like time and space manipulation. But unless the ability can be explained or understood in a detailed and logical way, the user cannot mimic it. i.e. He could mimic the abilities of Stands like Magician’s Red and Red Hot Chili Peppers, both which manipulate a natural element and can be explained down to a science on how they work, but not Stands like The World that manipulate an abstract concept that’s difficult to explain or Golden Experience and Weather Report whose power defies all forms of reasoning.

Attached: wake me up.jpg (500x297, 12K)

He lives in the stand

Attached: polnareff.png (528x559, 586K)

Great Days = Bloody Streams

Araki couldn’t even remember shit from the same part

GREAT DAYS>End of the World>the rest

I was really sick when I read part 6 and I couldn't even really comprehend what the Hell was going on during Bohemian Rhapsody and why the guy just sorta gave up at the end. Apparently it all followed the song, but I didn't really get that.

Wtf I want a pet Polnareff now

>tfw you think you're a snail so you actually become a fucking snail

Ice powers are just always chad, regardless of the series or even medium they're featured in.

Attached: white album.png (666x985, 1.23M)

Part 6 is like two thirds completely stupid and one third amazing.

At the time he had to come to japan (which he hates) to deal with an illegitimate son (who he didn't know) and hes a trickster. If you think he aged badly its because he wanted people to think he aged badly. Really more likely hes been playing it up because hes one of his character traits is being lazy as hell if he can get away with it.

>the JoJo battle royale game looks like a fun concept
>probably has a shit budget and small character roster
>only going to be playable in JP arcades, maybe PS4 (but never PC where it'd have a longer lifespan)

Attached: Kakyoin screaming.jpg (584x433, 73K)

So perfect for Florida, essentially.

Yep. It's also really hit or miss with the stands. Wasn't the first form of Pucci's baby thing something that literally could not be touched? I remember Anasui and Jolyne just kept falling towards it like some real life asymptote. It later evolved into something that Jolyne beat in like 2-3 chapters before the speedy shit happened.

>Ice powers are just always chad
Nah they're literally gay now

Attached: the gayification mindrape shrug.png (650x433, 370K)

obviously the original universe dictated that all final boss stands must be time-based, and in the re-boot it was changed to space-based as they're two sides of a coin, this is entry-level araki stuff guys

Yeah, Green baby could shrink people relative to their distance from it to ensure it could never be captured.

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHH

JA JA YE

I WALK THE ROAD, HORIZONS CHANGE
THE TOURNAMENT'S BEGUN

Attached: a800cca080c5c9ada8212e9920943a59.jpg (774x1200, 162K)

Wasn't green baby a reincarnation of DIO, or at least supposed to be? Does that mean DIO would have become a stand?

Pretty much everyone who posts on Yea Forums outside of Yea Forums are enough weirdo for a stand, though most of them probably just get stands which kill themselves

Attached: 1324061591612.jpg (640x480, 92K)

>liquid/solid oxygen wouldnt be supremely flammable

You do know liquid oxygen is used as fucking rocket fuel, right?

>The Adventures of Spaghetti Man and CrippleJock
>It's Always Sunny in Morioh
>Time Accelerates, Everyone Dies

It's been done

Attached: So what does the 'bizarre' stand for in 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure' anyway.j (1714x1252, 729K)

JJL isn't about his identity anymore. It'd have to be a movie about fruit and doctors.

>The Passione of the Christ

>I'm gonna make him an offer he won't understand
Still funny. Also the SBR poster is literally perfect

Attached: 14657724_10211019255861508_1256392184_n_2.jpg (350x494, 125K)

Attached: 1441959636667.png (800x800, 159K)

I like Part 1's poster. It's perfection in its simplicity.

Attached: Zoom Punch.jpg (750x755, 47K)

but he didn't shoot avdol in the face you goof.
also
>implying polanareff, kakyoin, and joseph didn't do worse
>implying you couldn't just remove the dio seed from hol-horse

Hol Horse never had a bud inside him. He became completely loyal to him after trying to kill him and failing.

Eyes over heaven should have been jonathon vs. Dio.

Alright, what happened this time to make Yea Forums go berserk on shitposting?

I'm pretty sure that was a thing way later. Hol horse could have been still considered controlled.

my.mixtape.moe/kxrokh.mp4

Attached: 15697854506879.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Wasn't Hol Horse just a hired assassin?

I'm pretty sure it's established that after polnareff none of the atagonists have a bud in them and are serving DIO out of loyalty or other circumstances.

Even if it's a non fatal pierce the stand arrow could still kill you if you're not deemed worthy enough. Koichi only survived because of Crazy Diamond

king crimson animated very soon

wouldn't that mean that dio hired a gorilla assassin?

I meant the rest of the board being porn or shitposting

I thought everyone up to Steely Dan and after didn't have buds. And Dio only put them into people he couldn't trust 100%, ie the crazy fuckers like Tower's user.

Crazy Icy Boi is best boi.

Attached: [THINKING].png (320x320, 100K)

Sounds pretty bananas to me

>Koichi only survived because of Crazy Diamond

Thats dumb and I think you're dumb for saying that. Even if you're right.

>And Dio only put them into people he couldn't trust 100%

that wouldn't make sense for almost everyone that didn't have a bud. and if it ended near steely dan, hol horse could have been budded.

Attached: dong thumbs up.png (353x231, 194K)

Pucci is literally The Flash but also a gay priest.

Bros polnareff is my fav stardust crusader. Friend said he is in part 5 but when will we see him in the anime

The only reason he's hard to kill is because no one knows who he is. If you know who he is and how he looks like you can take him out even without stands. Even 47 can take him out of he knew him.

Fuck you. The asspulls are the best part.
Beating increasingly powerful enemies by becoming increasingly clever and lucky> Beating incredibly powerful enemies by being more powerful than them

You already have.

Attached: Coco_jumbo_prof.png (250x186, 84K)

It's towards the very end

The whole Bourne saga still kinda fits since they're uncovering the conspiracy that created Gappy.

>the luck build is the most viable

Pols stand fight makes up for it.

I think Hol Horse was never budded since he tried to kill Dio out of his own volition. But we do see that with Polnareff that it is possible to break the bud's influence through willpower, so it's possible that Hol could have done so as well. As to why Dio didn't just kill him, he shown that he respected Hol Horse for being a professional killer and just wanted to see if he actually would pull the trigger.

Attached: Hol Horse goes to Moriah.jpg (960x576, 62K)

I'm sorry but you're fucking retarded. He has epitaph you cocksucking cockmongler

shitty edit fucked up the fingers

>Part 2 Kenshiro is Part 1 Kenshiro with a smile

pure kino

All correct except Kira is the main character of part 4

>Meh-Lone
>not Me-Lon-Eh

Attached: [oras internally].jpg (1024x1728, 145K)

But Epitaph doesn't make him immune to AIDS, wich is why Trish's birth never made any sense

No he's not nigger, he's not even in the first half at least. Rohan is more of the main character than Kira is.

listen here fucko

Castlevania
Castlevania III: Dio's Curse
Kid Dio

I don't know if the lack of replies are a good or bad thing

Johnny and Gyro are equally the main characters. It's more that Gyro is clearly depicted as the hero of the part, a mantle which is passed on to Johnny when he dies.

The story is more about Johnny though, about how he learned to walk (metaphorically) again. About how so many of the characters in the part were just looking for a way home, something none of them ended up being able to accomplish.

Attached: 1546747168220.jpg (560x427, 86K)

It means you fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=L0Jz_5fAedg

read light novel or manga user

Kek

I'm confused as to what he means guess they never miss. are they implying that you never miss because always hit and never miss?

but then why would you say hit OR miss.
or is the statement actually a question, instead "hit or miss?". Guess they never miss.

but why would the girl answer her own fucking question "guess they never miss".

was it rhetorical? is it just a phrase or something?

>wikifag Melone fight before the episode
>read description of stand's powers
>pic related
>watch episode
>stand childbirth is just budding out of their head, no childbirth body horror shit at all
what's the point of having a dirtbag stand power if you're gonna pussy out on the execution huh?

Attached: dff.gif (500x381, 134K)

He would later die of cold

Can't show that in a christian manga

Unironically kino.

>Josuke Healer
Instant 100% heals + Alright defense, Decent Ranged and Excellent melee dps. Can't heal himself though so he would need to be targeted first.

>Giorno Healer
Healing is both slow and painful to target, but Giorno CAN heal himself. Pure offensive potential is low but has Buffs, Debuffs, and Damage Reflect. When to take him out is tricky, but he'd probably be weaker when fighting solo.

So which one would you bring into your party?

Epitaph only sees up to 10 seconds into the future tops. It's also not fucking omniscient. Even zipper boy exploited this fact.

You're the retard for missing the point of his character quirk. The boss is deadly because no one knows him or what he looks like. The boss is safe from surprise attacks because no one knows him or what he looks like. His secrecy is his greatest strength.

i Want You>Roundabout>Last Train Home>Walk Like an Egyptian>Freek'n you

Attached: 1549424131393.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Tell that to Polnareff

Giorno is the most OP motherfucker in the entire series if you count Requiem.

Even if you don't count requiem he is still up there as one of the most overpowered. Fucker gains and almost immediately stops using more powers than 95% of stands have. (reflecting any damage done to the nature he creates, hyper-charging people's consciousnesses). Nevermind the almost unlimited potential of turning shit into dumb nature shit and being able to heal life-ending injuries. Hell, it's entirely possible that he literally brought Bruno back from the dead. Although I attribute that far more to will-power.

he's just a swiss army knife, his stand just kinda does whatever the fuck it wants but it doesn't excel at anything

>Giorno doesn't coat his entire body in benign micro-organisms so he has damage reflect on at all times.
Giorno's powers early on were indeed so OP that Araki just had to stop using some of them. The hyper-charged consciousness thing might still have happened, but we just never see it from the perspective of the enemy again. Makes those MUDA rushes a bit more badass when you think about it.

The only benefit of Giorno's heals over Josuke's though is that he can heal himself. Josuke heals people back to 100% instantaneously. Giorno has nothing on Josuke's feat of healing Hayato back to full after he gets exploded into chunks.

How is Johnny standing? Dino Dio wasn't a bad guy.

Not really, no.

Bandit can't trick anymore with Maverick in the game

Come on give the disabled old frog a break.

He was overall, but he wasn't comically evil like the other Dio. Both were the results of their horrible upbringing and the injustices that were done to them growing up, the difference was that Dio became comically evil about it (which isn't a bad thing) where as Diego became more of an "ends justify the means" dick that completely lacked empathy for anybody other than his mother.

I don't know. I'm enough of a pessimist to say no, but enough of an optimist to risk trying anyway.

knowing my luck I'd get one of those worthless minor villain tier stands like the guy who can turn into a fucking rope

Giorno is more of a necromancer, actually.

>main character is capable of infinite asspulls but is a stuttering mess who gets beaten to near death in every fight before giving a homoerotic speech

Suikoden 2 fuckers.

MADE IN HEAVEN
MADE IN HEAVEN

That's a picture of Giorno, not Okuyasu.

>89
Checked

Attached: Prime Numbers.png (500x277, 184K)

Giorno can literally resurrect dead people (though he does it by accident).

That video's garbage, literally like 4 of those are things Araki actually forgot and 40 are pulled out of the ass of the video's maker. He's reaching hard to invent plot holes that don't exist in the series.

Do you even read Jojo?
>part 4
>punch disembodied hand
>guy teleports to hand
>Later, punch different disembodied hand
>slowly travels to where guy is
Terrible.

None of the dropped powers have been things he actually forgot, it's a dumb meme. He intentionally wrote them out because they were bad ideas. He writes by winging it, not planning the whole Part beforehand.

Most Jojo youtube videos are like that. It's sad because they get tons of views and the idiots who don't know any better treat it like fact

Of course it was intentional

Is there a bigger tellstale sign of someone being a retarded speedreader or anime-only than people who say "Araki forgot?"

Attached: 1539557451704.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

>When restoring a divided object, the user is able to control which part acts as the starting points for the rest to gather towards.
>JOJOVELLER: STANDS, pp.80-83

I honestly attribute that far more to Bruno's willpower and fate itself. Not only is he "killed" within erased time but his fate is set in stone (no pun intended) so he couldn't really die in the same way Mista couldn't die when he jumped off the building with the stone because he wasn't fated to die.

Attached: sleeping slaves 1.png (752x1200, 1.47M)

Speed King has a range of 10cm. If the range of a stand is inversely proportional to its raw strength Speed King is more powerful that Star Platinum

So Josuke could have just forcefully dragged Kira back to them?

kek

Not a argument

Nah. White Album literally has an aura of Absolute Zero temperature around it. That means −273.15 °C - it is cold enough to freeze fire.

Probably, but he had to get rid of Sheer Heart Attack

>series author admits he has bad memory
>"n-not an argument"

Attached: butterflyfuk.png (261x294, 128K)

Wasn't Koichi healed by then?

How can one man be so precious

Alternate universe villains don't have time Stands, they have dimension Stands.

Daily reminder that Joubin can't be the final antagonist of JJL since his stand has nothing to do with dimensions

>sample size: 1

What about Part 7, huh? Dio's ZA WARUDO was the final boss.

>Giorno literally says that he isn't a healer and that he just makes new body parts for you.

Giorno can say whatever he wants, that doesn't change the English language.

Bringing your "patients" back to their original health is by definition healing. Doesn't matter if it's by creating new body parts or regeneration or whatever other method that could exist.

It's not regeneration like DIO but it's still a type of healing.

>Josuke can punch through someone and not hurt them.

Josuke can reconfigure matter. He can destroy, modify or bring it back to it's original state. Being able to punch through someone without hurting them is just a consequence of his powers. Healing(by returning the damaged object to it's original state) is another consequence.

Bruno dies way after time erase, the moment he dies is in Giornos arms on the ground floor of the cathedral. But Giorno healed his injuries at that exact moment, which is why I think his soul was stuck inside his body even though his heart had stopped.

>If the punch dimension exists, the speedy atoms dimension exists. Your move, user.

Why does Jotaro look younger in SO than in DiU

He's a marine biologist, user. Can you even begin to contemplate how comfy that would be? There's stress-free environments and then there's that on a whole other level. Dude's so carefree he's aging backward, man.

Araki's art changed
Same reason for Polnareff compared to Stardust Crusaders
Honestly Araki peaked in mid part 4