youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8
gog.com
zombo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8

>wah I want free stuff!
/r/communism is down the hall to the left

gog.com

There are plenty of independent and big studio titles that meet these requirements, Blizztivision apologist.

Enjoy flipping burgers Mr. "Community Manager"

Attached: atoast3.png (528x471, 330K)

You posted a pic of a moron that says he won't "pay for digital goods" even though all games are digital goods and burning them into CDs doesn't change this fact.

>games need to be cheaper than they used to be, have bigger budgets than they used to have, and also constantly get cheaper over time

Attached: 1550609698785.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

Yikes

OP isn’t saying free stuff you mongoloid he’s stating that the current industry is overpricing and charging for bullshit

Attached: C348EECB-DB50-4799-86CC-7EFCA3FF6496.jpg (1024x966, 83K)

this. even if you agree with the rest, the 'virtual goods' nonsense is just boomer bullshit, physical media is dead, get over it

OP's oxymoronic mentality is what led to the race to the bottom we are in right now with every single game being "free" garbage with no barrier of entry but then nickel and dimes you with a billion bullshit skinner box mechanics.
I'm all for not accepting lazy DLC but cheapfags deserve death since they actively promote what they think they are against.

You are both wrong and retarded, read OP's pic again.

You really think addicted manchildren will buy fewer games just because of shitty corporate practices? They can't help themselves, they need more and more dopamine, more vidya, more waifus, more memes, more unnecessary sequels and prequels, more remasters, more teraflops, more resolution, more FPS, more more more.

Some are right but also some are wrong

games are as cheap as ever, not including dlc.

Is physical media digital or isn't it? Is a VHS physical? If so, why isn't a CD or DVD as physical? I don't see the problem with calling a Blu-Ray in a case with one or two paper occasional paper sleeves "physical"

The point is that physical media is legacy tech that has no real reason to exist anymore, you don't own your game more just because it's stuck in physical DRM.
A DRM-free installer like with GOG is what's truly "ownership" since you can copy it indefinitely and burn it into CDs too, consolefags stuck with physical will never understand this since digital downloads are a closed garden for them.

DLC shouldn’t be a fucking thing you have to pay for you stupid nigger

>you don't own your game more just because it's stuck in physical DRM
Yes I absolutely fucking do you corporate cocksucker. The game companies can't press a button to take my games away because they felt like it, and that disc I own will be mine forever and never stop being available to be played. Unlike your online only shit where companies can take it all from you with a press of a button and you don't own your stuff nor can you do anything against having what you paid for completely taken away because the company behind it felt like it.

games still have as much content as always even without dlc though.

I haven't paid more than $26 for a game this gen.

>The game companies can't press a button to take my games away because they felt like it
they can't unless there's drm that needs to check a server. even then this drm is extremely easy to crack anyway.

but a company deciding to take away all your games away for no reason is as likely as them sending goons to break into your house and break all your discs. its just a ridiculous scenario that's not going to happen.

It's not that they can take it away, it's more that an outage can keep it down. A few weeks ago XBOX servers were out for a few hours every day for a week, you could turn on your XBOX, but it would lock up.

Based console retardbro thinking he just dropped le epik truthbomb without realizing that GOG is truly DRM-free without online activation bullshit and consoles can lock you out of your games if they feel like it if you keep it online connected which you probably do to play your online games you have to pay monthly for for basic services PC gets for free.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>OP's oxymoronic mentality
Mentality can't be oxymoronic.

If they send goons to my house they will face legal consequences. If they press a button to steal the digital games I paid for then they don't get to face legal consequences.

pointlessly splitting hairs, talking bullshit. none of that matters. in reality, digital means downloaded, physical means hold it in your fucking hands. everybody knows this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-233847_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x844, 237K)

>I want cheap shit but I also won't accept devs cutting costs or tacking on extra fees to offset the lower entry fee
That's contradictory thinking aka oxymoronic.

>art team finishes their work 4 months before the coders.
could just fire them i guess, have them move on to another project. what if instead we have them make a bunch of skins? huge turnaround considering the time invested in throwing together a skin even for a 3d model. this is why most dlc is cosmetic bullshit

neither of these situations are going to happen. they're both equally unlikely.

So then what about digital games without DRM?

That only happens if you're a consolefag which is the point of the discussion to begin with, DRM-free installers can't have killswitches and even the DRM'ed stuff can be bypassed since PC is an open platform that allows limitless tinkering and hacking.
But in your tiny mind the problem is that you can't hold physical media therefore the game is "less real", truly troglodyte thinking.

You can’t get your game taken from you if it’s a physical cd. Unless it’s an online game where you can get banned

This is an announcement of report and that is also against the rules. And to make it worse, you're reporting it for the wrong reason. This thread is obviously a violation of US law.

I agree with many of his points.

>Day 1 DLC
It should be in the game. If you "need the money" then you deserve to suffer for wasting so much to begin with.

>60+ dollar price tags
What are you spending on that costs so much that it requires this kind of price tag? muh graphics? muh advertising? how about you stop caring about that garbage and focus on good gameplay, perhaps by utilizing an artstyle that allows you to cut some graphical corners here and there? Also, maybe you shouldn't be chasing the COD crowd filled with zoomers, who only care about graphics.

>DRM
This one is especially pitiful. Even "light DRM" like steam should never be forced on your computer. Every game you purchase off of there should be yours, forever. None of this "you're only renting a license" BS. That's just their way of trying to limit the product you legally bought. And really, whose fault is it that digital goods can be infinitely reproduced without consequence, to the point where artificial restrictions are shoved in so people can make a profit?

>shitty writing
Agreed on this one. I will never tolerate 90% of japanese games because of this, from Bayonetta to Xenoblade to Nier. Every single one is objectively bad because they force the story on you. No, it doesn't matter if you can skip it, if it exists at all, it ruins the game. Stop defending bad stories.

>paying for virtual goods
I think this applies to microtransactions and lootboxes personally, and again I agree. Why does my purchase need to be tied to RNG? why is there ingame purchases to begin with? Was 60 bucks not enough, you greedy bastards?

So in general, screw the apologists. they're lazy and don't fend for their rights, which is why they no longer have them.

Attached: 1549849358136.jpg (888x666, 307K)

why am picturing three goons breaking into anons house stealing back the games and berating him as they leave?

Consoles do have built-in locks which your overlords can switch on if they feel like it and your system will be bricked.
This isn't even an hypothetical situation since Nintendo for example is known for intentionally bricking hacked consoles with firmware updates, this would absolutely never be accepted on PC.
Also you keep parroting the same "games taken away from you" even though that isn't something inherent to digital and only happens if you are using DRM.

>not accepting a $60 pricetag
some games are worth $60 though

>i dont buy digital because CDPR will send the polish mafia to my house and smash my hard drive
oh right "b-but gog doesn't count!", steam also has tons of drm-free games, and the drm for the games that have it is so terrible that valve tells developers not to use it for anti-piracy. you can easily crack every single game in your steam library as long as they don't have another layer of drm.

how many of you would have payed for more fighters in smash brawl?

good for you
the whale that doesn't care about quality control and who's wallet vote is worth several thousand times your own just bought more lootboxes

The singular reason why physical copies still exist is due to hardware sellers who would otherwise never be able to make a cut with selling games.
Meanwhile those games you can play often require gigantic patches or online activations before you can actually play them, making them unplayable without at least once going into the internet.
Also
>consolecuck talking about corporate cocksucking

>you can easily crack every single game in your steam library as long as they don't have another layer of drm.

Attached: not buying it.gif (480x360, 1.66M)

Ok, would you like to name a steamworks game that you had trouble finding a crack for?

What are you talking about? Steam's DRM is pathetically basic and they never bothered to update it, it's literally just swapping a .dll

Does it work with games like, oh I don't know, Fairy Fencer or Sins of a Solar Empire?

Well that's just patently not true. What used to be considered an "unlockable" is now ALWAYS a dlc you have to pay for. Be it other skins, other characters, or even something like Merc mode on RE7.
>beat RE4
>unlock merc mode, ada wong story, and more weapons depending on the difficulty
All of this is regularly DLC nowadays that you gotta pay for, which is also released a week after launch because it totally wasn't just carved out to make more money off of something that should just be included. It would be like buying a car but the wheels are extra. It's bullshit and I don't get how people don't see how much of a decline games have had. It's really obvious if you've ever played anything older than 360/ps3.
However I agree with the sentiment that games need not be cheaper. 60 dollars is fine, but not when it's cut into pieces or loaded with literal smart phone app-tier microtransactions. It's fucking pathetic.

Attached: failing_skill_check.gif (245x213, 961K)

user, every single game in the history of mankind has been pirated.

This, it's why Pokemon still sells despite it being braindead trash since XY.

>I actually enjoy paying for things

Attached: 1518130159932.jpg (588x823, 109K)

this
retarded poorfags think they can change anything but whales are the ones who decide how games are monetized not NEETS

zombo.com/

based "money is just a social construct" weedbro

>*almost every game

Attached: handball remains pure.jpg (800x800, 63K)

I haven't bought a new game since the end of the xb360.
There's so many good old games out there to play, with so much more content and love put into them. I've dropped modern gaming. There's nothing there for someone who knows how great vidya can be.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

t. gommunist
there's a lot of bullshit going on but whining that games need to be cheaper is just poorfag tier

Yes. It is literally a dopamine rush to spend money on expensive shit. Get it together homie.

>n-no quit shedding light on how awful it is
>games totally aren't a billion times lazier and slapped together than they used to be
>j-just deal with it and don't try to make a difference, goyim
Who would have thought Yea Forums would be chock full of bootlickers. Sad.

>get dragged to the cinema to see latest garbage hollywood cancer propaganda
>15 dollars please, on top of food and drink
>2.5 hours of low level non interactive "entertainment"

i could do that 3 times or i could spend 60 or less on, say, original sin 2, and get literally 200 hours+ of condensed enjoyment. people who complain about game prices in general across the industry are fucking retards. inb4 individual cases of rip-offs, few and far between. also i consider this issue separate from activision never dropping the prices on cod games 6 years after release

that's a lot of implying you're doing on your own there

every single steamworks game gets cracked as soon as possible

That's not what I said at all, you walking talking hieroglyphic. Learn to read.
For fucks sake, I'm surrounded by children.

I will never accept wojaks. Kill yourself.

Games have bigger budgets than ever. Graphix are way better than ever.
Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean there wasn't effort put into it.

coping poorfag detected

When sentences like these are said out loud, every syllable is usually emphasized. In that case, wouldn't you put a period after sub, and then a period after mit?

Attached: 1536111475590.gif (247x255, 824K)

didn't say don't try to make a difference, I said voting with your wallet is a meme and mostly pointless at this juncture
do what you can to smear company names and everything else, but know that voting with your wallet is the least of those and is only spammed so much because it requires literally no effort

these companies are going to begin imploding soon due to their ridiculous quadrupling revenue streams because of shareholders expecting larger and larger amounts of profit based off those streams anyway in case the recent layoffs haven't clued you in yet

Attached: bows.png (210x250, 26K)

you don't have a voice
you don't have power
you are a nobody
not spending money means you aren't even the audience anymore and devs won't listen to you at all

You act like companies are performing massive layoffs even with record profits. Nobody has ever done that in years.

Yeah, that's why the majority of games released are either broken as hell or loaded with phone app microtransactions.
Funny how years and years ago we seemed to master this concept and yet now it's a regular occurence.
Graphics are fine, but you know what's better? Playing a fun fucking game that doesn't glitch out or drop frames because of drm, master that shit first.
If I wanted pretty graphics that bad, I'd watch a movie. Give me gameplay worth a shit.
Fair point, but I still urge people not to buy it. Free market and all, you know?
Thank you, Goldblatt, very cool!

Attached: EB8DF581B7A14C5382B5146970779763.jpg (347x347, 192K)

When's the last time you played a game for 200 hours?

Why not just pirate? Best of both worlds. You're not a cuck to a company and you get to play games with no risk.

Attached: 1540833912422.png (389x400, 139K)

>B-But think of the companies that have fucked you over at every turn!
>Making games is hard, please understand!

Attached: fwAHq9rT.jpg (1252x1252, 239K)

>that's why the majority of games released are broken as hell
they're not but ok
>microtransactions
what the fuck does that have to do with effort

>NO RISK
pirating is risk

Where is
>I will never accept paying for a download license
GOG is Steam with 1 less layer.
A DRM free physical copy is true ownership and the only way to own a copy an actual copy. Giving money to GOG is no different than giving money to Steam, you are only receiving a download license. Pirates have it better than anyone that gives money to GOG.

>nu-Yea Forums

Attached: 1522387889779.png (413x400, 130K)

why do people support gog?
its only good for non mp games since they have fuck awful update policies

Jesus you're dense, how is receiving one burned copy of a game more "ownership" than buying a DRM-free installer that you can infinitely download, copy and burn? Try calling Sony asking for a second copy of the game you own and come back with results.

>download license
and then when you download it it's yours forever no matter what
how is that any different from buying a physical game

not sure what that question even means but dozens of games, i played some original sin 2 last night. i've been playing hitman 2 today, i have 200 hours across both seasons. are you saying you've never played a game for 200 hours? why are you even on this board then?

Updating is up to the developers.

>they're not but ok
Most of them are, yes. There's a few that are fine but most games these days have been a mess of being rushed, poorly written, poorly coded and sometimes all of the above. There's a reason most modern games have no staying power. You gotta be deaf, blind or retarded to not see it.
>what the fuck does that have to do with effort?
Well, let's see. I'm paying 60 dollars for a game that strings shit out and constantly advertises or tries to shoehorn in transactions that have a home on mobile games. And the reason they're in mobile games is because most of those are free. See where I'm going with this?
I'm fine with paying 60, but make it worth it.

sorry user i can't hear you over the russians sifting through your files and accounts

yes plus other problems
its a horrible update experience and system compared to steam

>Most of them are, yes
then why haven't you given me a long list of examples?

>paying exorbitant prices for bullshit means i'm a redblooded American capitalist!
Cringe

It was more implied about modern games, I personally haven't played anything past 2015 for that long. But you've proved your point, fair enough. I guess I just don't like modern gaming and the modern games industry in general, but if you're enjoying yourself, well, that's your handle.

I've yet to have my measly savings stolen from me.

There is not a single DRM-free console game bruh, try copying "your" game to see what happens.

fuckin
T H I S
H
I
S

Honestly, I'm too lazy, so I'll give you that. But the rest of my post still stands, m8.

Posting in this thread costs $15.99 plus tip
Pay up amerimutt

>Op pic is 7 years old tomorrow
if only user knew how bad things really got

Attached: 61D45EE2-7917-453B-B35C-DF8C25169D41.jpg (1024x732, 229K)

the people making the game aren't the same people deciding the prices. so how does some publishing executives putting in microtransactions make the developers themselves lazy?

I don't support GOG since I am against paying for a download license and am against DRM, CDPR uses it as a marketing scheme, they don't care about being DRM free especially when you take into consideration that two of their PC releases had DRM, one had securom and the other requied a download to be playable as a form of DRM to prevent people from playing before the official release date.
You are dense. By far the majority of physical releases are pressed, not burned. A DRM free physical copy on PC means you can infiitely copy and paste the files just like from GOG, except you actually get something in return for your money and don't have to have an account and be authorized to access the files from original source (the physical copy) unlike GOG where you have to have an account and be authorised by their server every time you want to access the files from the original source ( GOG's servers) which isn't done at any point with a DRM free physical copy.
>but how else are they supposed to do it, they should get a pass
They don't get a pass just because it is inherent.
If you don't care about physical copies then that is fine, but that doesn't mean you should defend immoral and unethical things such as DRM and charging for a download licens especially with how easy it is to pirate their games. The physical copy is the only thing with monetary value, if you don't want a physical copy then don't give them your money.

Fair enough about the devs I guess, but it's still not worth 60 bucks in any capacity, and they're STILL trying to squeeze more money out. It's wasting money, objectively, and on a company that doesn't deserve any of it.
Sorry to the devs, but maybe things would improve if devs worked with better publishers and didn't allow them to ream their customers, hmm?
Maybe things would improve if devs stopped working with tyrannical publishers, that's their problem. I sure don't see any devs coming to the consumers aid, so fuck them. You release a shitty game with shitty anti-consumer stuff in it, it's trash, and not worth the pricetag. Simple as.

Attached: 1546631546617.gif (270x435, 1.99M)

Daily reminder that piracy is not only moral, but your DUTY as a conscious consumer when jew corporations force down anti-consumer measures in their products for the sake of profit.

Attached: dutch.jpg (677x677, 121K)

>A DRM free physical copy on PC means you can infiitely copy and paste the files just like from GOG
No physical copies are DRM free, they always have some anti-copy stuff.

>authorized to access the files from original source (the physical copy)
That's not the original source, you aren't allowed to access the DRM-free source.

>unlike GOG where you have to have an account and be authorised by their server every time you want to access the files from the original source ( GOG's servers)
That's the equivalent of ordering several discs for free which you can't do with physical.

>which isn't done at any point with a DRM free physical copy.
Because you can't, you don't have the choice to.

Physical literally only exists because consoles are always stuck 10 years behind in tech, most PCs don't even have CD readers nowadays since they were superseded by digital, you are championing for an outdated and limited format because you don't know any better and rationalizes by thinking that the piece of outdated plastic which is simply a container for the actual product is worth anything.

Daily reminder that companies want it to be illegal to make backups of games you legally own. That's why they fight so hard to make it a "crime" to download the game from the net, even if you own a copy already.

Attached: bee.png (512x518, 59K)

The fucking fact that anons itt are even trying to defend these anti-consumer practices shows how far down we've gone.
What the FUCK happened?

Attached: 1B136359182347FD9F6FF5ACB7BD2B6D.gif (250x195, 801K)

DRM free games can be copied, without worrying about software or hardware based rights management. If you so choose, you can even put it on a physical medium.

You’re right OP. That’s why I don’t buy games for more than $30 if I really truly want them

epic XD

Attached: epic.jpg (320x158, 12K)

While I respect people who can stick to their guns regarding this shit it's entirely futile. Having strong convictions doesn't change the industry if you have no influence. If 20% of potential customer refuse to deal with bullshit, but 80% don't care than it's not going to make a difference in the end. the 80% will always be pandered to because they're willing to pay and no amount of voting with your wallet will change that.

get a job
lol

costs increase user
get used to it
you could buy a brand new high-end car for $5000 years ago, now you need $50000+
the cars are much better now, and it costs money to develop new tech for them
videogames are the same, but the average """gamer""" feels theyre entitled to cheap/free shit

The "I will never accept paying for virtual goods"-part is pretty ironic coming from a fucking video game consumer

Hilarious watching amerimutts try to reconcile their hated of DLC with their love of capitalism

>Thread hasn't derailed into Teetotalism discussion
I'm kind of disappointed.

Attached: MULDER.jpg (946x726, 163K)

every game is drm-free you absolute dingus. the only fucking non-cracked game is that stupid handball thing that gets memed about, everything else of note is available online DRM-free

You shouldn't worry about the other consumers. There will never be a mainstream revolt against anti-consumer practices that will change the corporate climate of this industry; paypigs are more than happy to throw money at corporations that shovel shit down their throats.

Just worry about you and your wallet. Practice individual reclamation at your own will. Pirate, crack and steal whatever you want from any company that does this shit, and support the ones that don't.

I do. I just don't appreciate the holier-than-thou nature people tend to have regarding shit like this. It reminds me of the classic slacktavism garbage that gets peddled on shit like facebook.

All of these are already definite shifts of the Overton window though. In 2004 it was:

>I will never accept DLC (expansion packs only.)
>I will never preorder games.
>I will never accept non-physical releases at $50.
>I will never accept games that pitch a story before gameplay.
>I will never accept content locked until the end of the game.
>I will never deal with the shit the industry is trying to pull in an age of the internet.

Just because you're slower than everyone else to accept the shit they've pulled, doesn't mean you're better. You're just behind.

They're going to get you every time because you want to keep up with other people. The only winning move is not to play at all.

Piracy doesn't help fix the problem, and in some cases can help the corporations justify going even further.

Hahaha you guys are such embarrassing faggots. Guess what: games cost $70 now, you just have to pay more after the game comes out. Grow up.

Man, where's that Ross rant when you need it?

>buy a full priced, brand new car, only to find out the AC, seats, wipers and fuses are all sold separately
HURR DURR

Attached: 1521566143893.jpg (1024x733, 99K)

If you weren't underage you would know buying a car does involve having to pay extra for several tiny additions.

Except most things in games now are being stripped out and resold to you to make more money instead of being in the game to start with, hence my analogy.

...still applies.

Your analogy is off. You're implying that the car will even drive unless you buy the day 1 special package that comes with the engine. A 60 dollar game without updates and DLC is basically a showpiece that's unplayable.

Car is still drivable with what I listed, except maybe the fuse box. However, video games have regressed to include less and to sell more later. My point still stands.

A game is perfectly playable without DLC so you can't take shit like wipers out since the car wouldn't even be road-legal, many devs are shit and need day 1 patches but that's free.

So when were games objectively worth 60 dollars?

You're taking that analogy too literal. Obviously it won't be road legal, but it's still drivable and working. Its missing something it should have and did have in the past, but greed worked it's way in and now you gotta pay extra for shit you should have had to start with.

ARE WE RISING UP?

Attached: 1543842000555.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Videogames are literally one of the cheapest hobbies, you can get hundreds of hours of entertainment for just a couple bucks. The value proposition is insane.

If anything prices have not risen to meet inflation and many indie devs are struggling.

You just want free shit or are an entitled kid/poorfag. Fuck off.

>never bought a season pass in my entire life
>don't fuck around with DLC unless I know it actually adds something and it's a game I've put hundreds of hours in
>the last AAA game I bought was Dead Space 2
>always see friends bitching about modern gaming but I don't give a fuck because the only games worth playing are ones you can emulate

Is there a name for this feel?

>indie devs
Opinion discarded

You are making a dumb analogy since cars already have the equivalent of DLC, just stick to food analogies like having to pay extra for the mayonnaise portion and soda oh wait that happens too.

>zoomer space 2
it's called bad taste

GOG is allright but only has a fraction of available media.

I WILL NEVER BUY A BETHESDA GAME UNTIL THEY DELIVER WHAT THEY PROMISE

Attached: 2018-12-31 22_11_49-Bethesda_Sir-Tech-What a joke - Google Groups.png (631x526, 37K)

>gaming not included in the UNESCO list of intangible cultural heritage

Funny thing was, I bought a physical sealed copy and the CD key didn't work, so I had to download a crack and "pirate" the game anyway.

>Stop defending bad stories.
To be fair, this is pretty subjective.
Something that's got a shitty story could be amazingly written to another.

It might be a dumb analogy but it wasn't wrong. Also the correct food analogy would be
>paying for a cheeseburger all the way but getting charged twice for stuff you've paid full price for already

Someone answer me this; why buy something that you can get for free without any repercussions whatsoever?

There are more people than ever on this board who defend
>day one DLC
>DLC selling cut features
>season passes
>DRM
>microtransactions and loot boxes
I don't get how people here defend this shit so much. Their argument always comes down to durr you want free shit/you're poor or hurr you communist. I swear to god they haven't been playing vidya for very long or they're just used to taking corporate cock up their ass all the time.

Attached: 1462454828521.png (364x319, 82K)

Paid products offer more convenient services, pirating shit that's being constantly updated is particularly painful.