Was it really that bad?

Was it really that bad?

Attached: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (238x293, 34K)

Yes.

BL1 is better.

76 was 19 times as bad

no. shooting monsters is fun and the settlements are fun to build

I mean ya, if you are looking for a game that gives you little to no fulfillment it might be fun. But from a story, visiual, rpg, and gameplay perspective it fell flat. Story was laughably bad, it looked like shit, had minimal customization beyond character creation, and the shooting remained mediocre.

replayed it recently. Yes.
>Bad opening
>Preston Garvey in general
>Fucking settlement bullshit quests
>shit characters
>boring setting
>Engine somehow looks worse than NV
>RNG loot + encounters
>level scaling on top of that
>Boring, non-memorable side quests
>Gimped level up system

fucking ugh.

I don't understand how they keep fucking up. How difficult is it to write good characters and have decent RPG elements? Fallout New Vegas is pretty much just a clone of Fallout 3 gameplay-wise aside from iron sights but in terms of actual world-building, characters and RPG elements it's a fucking masterpiece. At least they un-fucked the BoS from 3 I guess.

Attached: 1549248885896.jpg (680x500, 48K)

You're asking too much of bethesda

They looked at the fallout series and went "LMAO BANDITS DYING TO CRITS IS FUNNY" they probably didn't get past junkertown in FO1 or the temple of trials in FO2

>fucking ugh
Says the retard that bought it and played through it 2 fucking times lmao

I liked it. The settlement construction mechanism and fps gunplay was fun, also modding weapons and armour.

Story was also kinda fun when it was a mystery, track-the-clues sort of game, but once you reach the institute, story goes to shit and becomes boring.

Do "people" here actually not like this game, or they are just pretending? Might be time to kill yourself.

It's just a better Minecraft.
That's it.

Competing in how much you don't care about the latest Bethesda game is a common pastime on Yea Forums.

Nice bait, retard. Have a pity (You)

Attached: 1547023552179.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

yall are fucking nuts. this game is completely meh, and i m a huge (nu) bethesda fan. i easily have 3k hours between fo3, NV, oblivion and skyrim.

this game is in a class of its own. a shittier class

Yes.

Attached: Bethesda Games.png (580x757, 332K)

>but once you reach the institute, story goes to shit and becomes boring
Bethesda looked at the multiple faction stuff from New Vegas and thought they could do that, but didn't realise how fucking terrible their writers were. The Institute mass-produce synths to replace people because ??? but they also give them free-will and spend a fuck load of resources tracking the ones down that have free-will

Its a dogshit fallout game, but an alright shooter with RPG elements.

>roll max int character
>join the scientist faction
>they all treat you like a retarded caveman
>ask why they do so much stupid shit
>tell you you're too stupid to understand their plans

I play it with a ton of gameplay mods and just listen to podcasts and shit in the background, it's really good as a mindless loot n shoot