"...and a special thanks to you. Thank you for playing!"

>"...and a special thanks to you. Thank you for playing!"

Attached: 1313717142001.png (493x402, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6jRlqamDTw
youtube.com/watch?v=BAG4mz6V6xQ
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1098666321473024000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1532846691666.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Attached: ThankYou.png (823x462, 697K)

>beat game
>game promps you to write an encouraging message to send to people who are still stuck at the hardest part of the game

you can just say nier automata

>jumpscare in middle of credits
has any game ever did this?

Donkey Kong Country
K. Rool gets up and slaps your shit after the credits start rolling

>SHOOTING GAME NEVER DIE

Attached: 1524315090936.jpg (697x665, 178K)

In Kid Icarus: Uprising the actual final boss of the game smashes through the credits and makes fun of you for thinking you had actually won, then the second half of the game starts.

Why does it always feel so nice to finally beat/100% a Nintendo game and get to the "Thank you!" screen?

Attached: 2012105-thanks_for_playing_screen__mario_kart_ds___alternate_.png (320x320, 124K)

>thanks for playing!
>don't forget to buy DLC!

Attached: 1297894556300.gif (157x120, 849K)

I really love this kind of message

>Credit song stops
>Gap in credits
>Ohboyherewego
>ENGLISH LOCALIZATION TEAM
>Another gap
>FRENCH LOCALISATION TEAM
>Credits are now as long as the game itself running through every single known lexicon of man to translate into and be included including click fucking click.
>Another gap
>Use my last few moments of life at the tender age of 136 to get ready for the post-credits scene
>Dumps straight back to menu.

Attached: 1548657695966.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>beat game
>"Now try beating it on hard difficulty!"

Attached: ghouls n ghosts first loop.png (964x675, 487K)

Attached: the_wonderful_101_ending_screen.jpg (4107x2326, 3.67M)

>Level ends
>montage of moments where you kicked ass during the level

>the goodess of battle
fucking nips

>Commander Shepard has become a legend by ending the Reaper threat.
>Now you can continue to build that legend through further gameplay and downloadable content

Attached: 1526349518181.png (300x325, 84K)

>say "good job team" after we defeat the enemies
>all my teammates call me a faggot

Attached: 1528730442029.jpg (201x219, 11K)

People are really friendly and thankful to each other at the end of dungeons in Final Fantasy 14. No better feeling than getting gestured at and getting commendations from the whole party after a dungeon

I don’t know, man.

Attached: ThankYou.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

The best part of any MGS game is the post-credits.

It's just that sometimes the reason for that is because its fucking over, and sometimes its because its not fucking over.

Attached: rarirurero.jpg (1673x970, 96K)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TO PLAYING MY GAME

Attached: firefox_2019-02-22_00-27-33.png (844x797, 431K)

6/10. i at least saw something new/learned something

F

Attached: riNj2ohh.jpg (650x345, 25K)

Attached: 1446287246795.png (251x215, 45K)

Every game should do this.

;_;7

Attached: 1533434395279.gif (320x178, 1.15M)

nice >:]

Attached: 1448762117302.png (500x500, 50K)

F

Attached: 1520191078255.jpg (600x600, 28K)

F

Attached: 1536610031948.jpg (335x335, 13K)

>beat game
>montage of characters living their lives happily after the ending during the credits

Attached: 681.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Name three (3) emulatable ones so I can feel this feel.

I'm actually kind of shocked that I can't think of any examples, because a lot of games do that during the credits

Earthbound
A Link to the Past
Paper Mario

Thanks m8, though I've already played through all three of those franchises.

so...Reggie wasn't responsible for Nintendo taking down all the ROM sites?

I imagine that was their legal team
Also who doesn't just download ROMsets in 2019?

Oh fuck the feels

"Fuck you for playing our game."

Attached: donte's yearbook.jpg (500x642, 54K)

Im gonna be real honest with you user, I never would have considered playing this game until you dropped that spoiler, I also gotta say im a little sad knowing it.

Be ready for what could be the worst controls in the entire 3DS game library.

How casual do you even have to be to think Kid Icarus Uprising controls poorly?

Attached: 1462298273767.jpg (1000x750, 149K)

Face the facts faggot, the controls are so fucking bad that the physical game came with a stupid thing to rest the 3DS on so your hands don't get fucking mutilated by the god awful ground controls.

I beat the whole game without the stand and never once thought "dang this game is hard to play"

Did you never fucking play Metroid Prime Hunters?
Touch screen to aim, and the Dpad/circlepad+L button is a common control scheme for the DS/3DS

>Hey, thanks for toughing out these credits.

Attached: 55230_20190216001613_1.png (1920x1080, 733K)

Is not that the game is hard it is that it controls like shit and the developers knew it.

Or maybe they thought that little baby hand bitches like you wouldn't be able to hold a 3DS without both hands, so they had to give you a little retard stand so you didn't hurt your atrophied biceps

You don't need to have the worst controls of any game in history to have bad controls

Just accept that the controls are god awful and that you are a disgusting shotafag, because that is the main appeal of the game, no wonder why faggots like it so much.

this game is so terrible... But i like it

I just wish saints row 2 ran a lot smoother, maybe it didn't aged well with me, but everything just feels a lot stiff.

>Just accept that the controls are god awful
How the fuck else should it have controlled? Did you even try on anything but easy? You need the speed and the precision of the touch screen aiming in that game, and aside from aiming all you need to do is move and shoot, and the circle pad and L button are enough for that.

What the fuck else should they have done? How else would you have aimed in that game?

How about not being in the 3DS?

God I miss battle network

Attached: exe4.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>completing BN4
You goddamn masochist.

All I remember from 4 is that woodman literally kills the game.

I cannot think of any western game that does this.
Can anyone name one?

It was my favorite one for some reason when I was a kid.

>beat a game
>doesn't give you the true final boss till you beat the final stage at least 2 more times.

If you're implying the game should have had a dual stick shooter control scheme you're even more retarded than I thought

Forgot image

Attached: [email protected] (818x540, 137K)

Fuck off shotafag, the game has the absolute shittiest controls of any 3DS game and you are a retard fanboy, nothing more to say, chances are that that user realizes how fucking awful the controls are and stop playing the game.

>expecting closet pedos to give up

I haven't even once posted a picture of Pit from the game and I'm going to assume that you resorting to "oh yeah? well I'm gonna just say you have a retarded fetish hahaha, take that!" is your way of saying "Fuck he found out I'm fucking terrible at videogames and now that I think about it the control scheme is actually the best it could be for that game and I've been found out as a retard"

>I pirated the game

Attached: laughing george.gif (267x199, 1.77M)

>this pedo so mad he can't comprehend that an easy game can still have bad controls

Attached: Concerned_Clover.jpg (602x533, 76K)

If you want an actually hard game that controls right go play MH4U on solo, I bet that you don't even play MH you fucking pedophile casual.

come on if you were a developer wouldn't you want to thank the players

"the best it could be" doesn't intrinsically mean "good"

Didn't that kid icarus game come with a peripheral because the controls were so awful?

>I bet that you don't even play MH you fucking pedophile casual.
I've been playing since Freedom Unite and took this picture the day before Generations Ultimate launched because I got my copy before street date.

I don't see what Monster Hunter has to do with you being too retarded to be able to play one of the best 3DS games ever made.

>"the best it could be" doesn't intrinsically mean "good"
Explain to me why its bad.
It does exactly what it needs to do and does it well, if you can't hold a 3DS with one hand while using the touch screen thats a problem with your noodle arms and little bitch hands, not the game.

Attached: MHGU.png (1032x774, 1.33M)

No

Damn, this pedophile be seething, go touch a little boy you fucking pedo.

Shooter games don't belong on touch screen handhelds

>talk shit about a game that Yea Forums unanimously loved
>get called out for being a little casual bitch
>can't actually explain why the controls are bad
>resort to just calling me a shotafag/pedo and hope no one notices that you're a casual retard

The fact that you not only think Kid Icarus Uprising has bad controls, but think its too easy means you played on 1.0 while struggling to hold 230 grams with one hand. If ever there was a time to claim that someone consumed too much soya based foods, this is the time.

Attached: firefox_2019-02-22_02-18-41.png (635x323, 14K)

pedofag btfo

Attached: BestBrockLesnarMemes.png (650x402, 312K)

>git gud

das a benis

Thats weird because Kid Icarus Uprising is considered one of the best games on the 3DS

Why are you replying to yourself?

>that Yea Forums unanimously loved
>is considered one of
Argumentum ad populum

Did the devs release a peripheral? Yes or no?

No, fuck them entitled cunts

Yes, and it was absolutely not needed.
Again, if you think the game was unplayable because you couldn't hold a 3DS with one hand, thats a you problem.

Yes, it came with a stand to hold the 3ds.

>yes
Stopped reading there. It officially has bad controls. You can stop posting now

Nobody has called it unplayable as far as I can see. you can like a game without fellating it user

???
Calm down there pedo, you might get an aneurysm.

Attached: qwertyu.png (417x119, 5K)

>Explain to me why its bad.
There's no comfortable place to put your ring finger
It's either stuck smudging up the bottom screen or is shoved uncomfortably on top of start and select (assuming this is a 3ds xl)

How the fuck do you hold your 3DS?

Attached: holding a 230 gram console with one hand takes some serious strenght training.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>beat REmake invisible enemies mode
>post credit message from the devs telling me I'm awesome
Thanks

Dead Rising 2 kinda.

>awkwardly ignoring this truth bomb

>picture literally has the stand visible
Also I said xl, perhaps you should try reading a post fully before replying. I support the right side of the device with my pinky because i don't like the feeling of holding it lopsided.

Are you aware that your image depicts the game being played with the stand peripheral?

user, I know you're just shitposting and you're doing a terrible job of it.
You for some reason have a hard time holding a 3DS with one hand and thats okay, you don't have to be ashamed of your Multiple sclerosis

>uses the stand
Now that's a pretty fucking gay AND autistic way to fuck yourself over OP, get some work out you fat pedophile fuck you have sausage fingers.

I like how you avoided the posts pointing out your fuckup and went for the shitpost to make an easy reply to, that's really classy.

i'll remember that

Why did I just get fucking sad all of a sudden

I don't know why PBS kept thanking me for Mr Rogers. I didn't donate to any of their funds I was like 5

>beloved series ends
>protagonist looks into the camera before th credits

Attached: 1549096807613.jpg (1252x1252, 118K)

>don't actually respond when you get btfo just call it a shitpost
Classic, keep embarrassing yourself

Nep games always had "Thank you for playing" scenes at the end of the Good Endings of each game.

Attached: 20160722041038_1.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

The size shouldn't really make a difference, I don't think I've ever had an issue playing any of the DS/3DS games that require holding it with the left hand and using the stylus with the right.
I can't imagine why Kid Icarus:Uprising is a special case, what makes this game so horrible to play this way while all of the other games are fine?

What exactly was difficult about controlling the game? The touch screen aiming was insanely precise and snappy, gyro might have worked as well but it would have been a massive pain in the dick to wave the 3DS around quickly to aim on the hardest difficulties since you need to be so fast

All I did was quickly use google images looking for a picture of someone playing the game, didn't notice the stand, thats my bad. However, I still can't wrap my head around why you struggle to hold a toy made for literal children with one hand. You've never actually explained why the game has bad controls, you just started sperging out because I called you out on not actually playing the game.

Attached: Holy fuck these are so heavy I couldn't possibly hold a stylus in my right hand.jpg (3868x1740, 1.03M)

>pedophile
>ignores facts
>retarded
>fucks himself up
>thinks that game with shitty controls don't have shitty controls

>inb4 I-I-Im not losing this internet fight! t-the game don't hae shitty controls a-and I definitely don't want to fuck pit in the ass!!!

Attached: 1472097118444.gif (400x296, 443K)

Are you ever going to explain why the game has bad controls, or are you just going to keep acting like you won for some reason and replying to yourself?

Attached: 1550221089467.jpg (390x390, 48K)

Why the fuck do you keep thinking that "I don't like doing this" means "I am unable to do this"? Are you mentally retarded? Do you not think that people can have preferences?

Chrono Trigger

i too enjoyed being a 10 year old edgelord and doing 1 hp dark chip only runs

>game has post credit scene but if you skip credits you skip scene

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

You are not exactly proving me wrong faggot, but you has been proved wrong the moment when the developers included an extra piece of plastic so people don't get craps.

Damn, that reply was qhite fast, you should be pretty mad.

>"shit i'm losing the argument"
>"better call him a pedo!"

I think every BEMANI game did this, even if you play a three song set.

the controls aren't even the worst part about kid icarus uprising if you played a bunch of those weird fps games on the OG DS like dementium the ward

the level design is so fucking repetitive it becomes a slog to go through even though its only like 12 hours long

>Why the fuck do you keep thinking that "I don't like doing this" means "I am unable to do this"?
Because you jumped into the middle of an argument about whether or not the controls were shit. If you don't think they were shit why are you arguing against me in this conversation?
You don't have to think they're great, thats fine, there is nothing wrong with being a casual with girl hands.

>You are not exactly proving me wrong faggot
You haven't given me anything to prove wrong, you just keep sperging out. You haven't made a single argument aside from the fact that the game came with a little stand just in case people couldn't handle playing it with one hand.
youtube.com/watch?v=g6jRlqamDTw
IGN reviewers can play it just fine, you're literally more retarded and more casual than a games journalist. This IGN dude was able to get the hang of it and play without the stand within seconds

Again, again, AGAIN, why are you conflating "this is shit" with "I can do this"?

>thanks for playing
>please purchase our DLC
Fuck you Bioware I'm glad EA is cutting you off

can't

Why do you think they're shit if you can't do it?
You haven't explained why they're bad, I'm not going to say "Oh I guess you're right, the controls ARE shit" just because you keep saying "Yeah well I didn't like it :)"

Gee user, can you control your autism for a second? you are embarrassing yourself.

Are you ever going to give me an example of why the controls are bad?
I mean, if Nintendo thought the little plastic stand was essential, its weird that no one trying the demo of the game at E3 is using one, they don't even seem to have them available. Its almost like everyone is playing without it just fine and not a single person is complaining about the controls being hard, in fact the guy in the video mentions multiple times that the game controls extremely well.

I don't find it comfortable to hold in any way

Well, I didn't find it uncomfortable in any way to hold.
It seems our anecdotal evidence is cancelling each other out. Do you have any other reasons why its bad, or is "I don't like it because I hold my 3DS in a stupid way and hurt my fingers" about as deep as your complaints with Kid Icarus go? Becuase the other 99.9% of people that bought the game didn't have that issue, so I hardly think thats the fault of the game. Sounds more like a (you) problem to me

YAMEROO

>imagine being so autistic over a game being called shitty
Jesus, this is some next level autism.

Attached: 1465486248023.jpg (500x333, 34K)

>Becuase the other 99.9%
Argumentum ad populum, stopped reading there.
And, why do I have to "prove" why it's bad? How about you "prove" why it's good?

undertale

can I get a list of every game that did this? I want to add them to my resume as shipped games I have a credit on. Technically this is not lying.

>congratulations good job

Attached: 1548967195176.png (511x511, 322K)

I'm here on Yea Forums to talk about games, why are you here?

>And, why do I have to "prove" why it's bad? How about you "prove" why it's good?
Because you're the one trying to claim its bad. I'm asking you why you think that. If you want to know why I think the game controls very well its because the stylus based aiming allows for very quick and precise movements. You can make large sweeping motions to spin around quickly, or slow careful movements for precision aiming. Enemies can fly around the screen much faster than in other games of this genre because the stylus allows us the closest to mouse aiming you can get on a console/handheld. On higher difficulties the touch screen based aiming is about the only possible option that could have worked without slowing down the game to the point where it would have been extremely boring and easy just to compensate for the slow aiming, much like the usual console FPS where everyone needs to stop moving and look down the sights to aim because those controls simply aren't made for precision.

The only actual complaint I've heard so far from anyone in regards to why Kid Icarus has bad controls is that its hard to hold the 3DS and play at the same time, which in my case simply wasn't true, and based on the videos I've seen it seems like even video game reviewers were able to play just fine without the stand and even went as far as saying the game had amazing controls that worked extremely well, you can even see this for yourself here
>youtube.com/watch?v=g6jRlqamDTw

This entire argument started with this user claiming that Kid Icarus has the worst controls out of every game on the 3DS, I called him a casual faggot and he claimed the game mangles your hands which to me says that he's got fragile little baby girl hands.
Can you explain to me why the game has the worst controls in the history of the 3DS?

Nintendofags and autism go hand in hand.

>pedos have weak hands
lol go to the gym and maybe you can play Uprising some day

Attached: 1550730296732.gif (815x815, 803K)

>Nintendofags and autism go hand in hand.
Sounds like shit to me. I like to use both hands, my fingers cramp up if someone only holds one of my hands

>I'm here on Yea Forums to talk about games, why are you here?
To talk about video games not to get an autistic fit over them like an thin skinned faggot, but honestly I'm not expecting any kind of intelligent conversation from you so you might as well not reply me again.

Attached: 1533000413489.jpg (250x167, 7K)

>but honestly I'm not expecting any kind of intelligent conversation from you so you might as well not reply me again.
Well obviously, you haven't actually been part of a conversation this entire time, you just keep dodging the questions, posting reaction images, and acting like you're so right that you don't even have to explain why.

Feel free to explain why the game is shit any time, but I'm going to assume you can't and thats why you won't. Which is a good thing too, because Kid Icarus Uprising is a great game and you might have actually convinced someone that it wasn't worth playing if you weren't completely incapable of explaining yourself beyond shitposting and hoping it works.

Jesus christ I say im sad I had to get spoiled on a game to give it a chance and it turns into this shit, look not the guy your talking to but having to hold a system with one hand and control shooting with the other can be a very awkward way to hold it, also what about people who are left handed, there's no other control scheme for them other than having to buy the circle pad plus, an additional investment just to play the game properly for some people is poorly thought out and fits the definition for bad controls.

>You played the greatest role in this story. Thank you for playing.

Attached: 1533752455016.jpg (1100x618, 86K)

Let me add on to this, having to hold it with one hand means you are only able to support 1 side of the system this in addition to the pressure that is applied with use of the stylus now has the it being sporadically pushed back, it's not comfortable.

>but having to hold a system with one hand and control shooting with the other can be a very awkward way to hold it
It can be, but its genuinely not with Kid Icarus and you get used to it in seconds.
If you ask anyone that actually played the game they'd most likely say the exact same thing

>also what about people who are left handed, there's no other control scheme for them other than having to buy the circle pad plus
This is a very legitimate complaint, but I'm going to assume you aren't left handed

>fits the definition for bad controls.
I'd call them inaccessible, but if you aren't left handed the game controls just fine. If you're left handed then yeah, don't bother playing if you don't have a circle pad pro I guess, but if you're right handed like literally 90% of the people on the planet are the game will control just fine and you'll probably have a lot of fun.

Its just a shame you're only thinking of getting into the game now, Yea Forums used to love the multiplayer. The Uprising threads on here used to be a real blast, its a shame that the multiplayer is probably dead by now.

i miss him bros

But I AM left handed.

Why are kid icarus fans so fucking autistic? is it because their franchise never get games?

>Feel guilty because you pirated the game

Bioshock :)

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 255K)

I'm sorry that your parents were satanists and you have to spend an eternity burning in hell.
Sucks to be you I guess, but people like you needed to be left behind.

Its just one good game, no one expects a sequel especially since Sakurai disbanded the team after making the game. Have you never tried shitposting about a cult classic that Yea Forums loves before? You seem like you usually spend your time in AAA threads where everyone is shitposting and no one expects you to actually explain yourself because no one is actually looking to talk about games and just wants to post "OH NO NO NO NO NO" with a picture of a wojak

Attached: bz-panel-05-09-14.jpg (432x498, 334K)

Okay that got me for some reason

Lefties can't go to heaven, is this some sort of catholic thing? Where did this even originate from?

You might be among the most autistic faggots in the entire site, I'm just having my fair share of fun watching you sperg out, what? do you hate fun pedophile shotafag that likes games with shitty controls?

Attached: 1470440097545.jpg (336x506, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BAG4mz6V6xQ

Attached: creditsFurier.jpg (646x363, 13K)

Controls were fine and the game was amazing

Whatever you say user, but I still think you're just a fag that tried to sound cool but froze up and resorted to shitposting 101 when he got called out for not knowing what he was talking about.

I look forward to seeing you post the same reaction images in the next "ITS NOT FAIR" thread

You sound quite butthurt, but you did gave me a good amount of (you)s and keks so I will let you and your autism go.

Attached: 1550338343831.gif (500x263, 599K)

I'm amazed that literally every game, spin off included, did it.
Even survive.

Me too user. It was the first game in the BN series I got, so I have rose tinted glasses on when I look back on it.

I eventually grew up and became part of the BN3 master race (2 gets a runner up prize) but I think I kept beating BN4 until I couldn't beat Duo at the end anymore. Was pretty garbo at the game. Think I made it through 4 new game pluses?

Attached: 1550120370403.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Whatever you say nerd, enjoy your baby hands

Attached: 1473395584442.png (600x728, 436K)

Ow.

Attached: 1521177157517.png (720x471, 646K)

>Credits have the main cast getting a commemorative photo

Attached: 1440807969621.png (170x170, 1K)

subnautica if sending people treader poo counts as useful

Emuparadise is still up. It's ok.

>Emuparadise is still up
Does that greasemonkey script still make the downloads work?

Most Kingdom Hearts games

what did I miss
Did he die or something?

He's retiring, wants to spend more time with his friends, family and children. Doug Bowser is going to be the new Nintendo of America president in a few weeks

Attached: cee.jpg (599x337, 24K)

twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1098666321473024000

Attached: firefox_2019-02-22_05-27-47.png (609x621, 417K)

It does.
Be sure to whitelist the site on your adblock though. We don't want them going broke and shutting down for real.

did Yea Forums really like him, or something?
he always came off as a bit of a fake tryhard douche to me
though I guess that's the best you can hope for, at least he didn't do many shitty things afaik

You mean the Kredits.

I didn't like him at first, but he grew on me pretty quickly during the Wii era. He never struck me as a tryhard or anything, just a genuinely nice dude that didn't mind joking around with the fans and getting involved. Really the NoA president doesn't have to do any of the stuff he did, he just always seemed like he genuinely enjoyed the games and interacting with the fans. I'm sure things will be find without him, but I also doubt Doug will have the same charisma that Reggie always brought to the table. Everyone that ever interviewed or worked with Reggie said he was always pleasant to be around, and I don't think there are any documented instances of him actually doing something that would make him unlikable.

I'm gonna miss seeing the old goofball at E3 and during events, Doug does seem like he has a similar passion for games, but its still too early to tell if he'll be as likable as Reggie was. Either way its definitely the end of an era, I'm sad to see him go but glad its on his own terms. Dudes been with Nintendo for like 15-20 years and he's probably got more money than he'll ever need. Retiring to spend time with friends and family is probably the most respectable reason for him to be leaving

I'll inform you now, that user was talking shit.
The second "half" of the game is over twice as long as the first "half".

Did two people just spend an entire two hours throwing playground insults at one another?

welcome to Yea Forums, enjoy your stay.

Attached: eggo.jpg (1024x857, 94K)

First week on Yea Forums?

Cute anons ITT
might cuddle them

The cherry on top is the
>OK
Was so damn pissed back then but now I can't help but laugh since I don't give one shit about mass effect anymore

I'm not that new, but
two fucking hours
All done in a fashion that reminds me of that one bit from Xavier that sometimes pops up on /f/

>...unless you pirated. In which case, fuck you!

Psychonauts
All the characters including the enemies pose nicely for the camera.

user that was arguing in favor of the controls here, I would have been lurking the thread anyway and didn't want people to be scared away from trying such a good game because of a shitposter. Idiots on Yea Forums are very impressionable and we don't need more anons like him parroting shit they saw someone else say without having played the game. If he was gonna say the controls were the worst on the 3DS I wanted to see if he'd backup such a hefty claim, instead he just started posting reaction images and calling me a pedo, so I feel like it's safe to assume he was taking out his ass and never played the game.

Sorta like how the average zoomer will say that the first Witcher game sucks, has shitty combat, and isn't worth playing even though it's easily the best game of the three

that's because wh*tes are soulless

Good job staying away from the playground insults, babyhands.

It's Yea Forums, if someone is gonna make a claim that stupid with nothing to back it up im going to poke fun at them for being a shitposter. A 3DS weighs 2-300 grams, just imagine the kind of person that can't hold one with one hand

Nintendoland has an endgame....?

Every Etrian Odyssey game

Attached: 51234123.jpg (700x700, 149K)

Absolute cringe post

>MHW
Almost called you a casual faggot, but then I saw you only have 17 hours. Good job, regular faggot.

gyro aiming is better than pure analog stick aiming
it's almost as functional as mouse controls when done right

World sucked desu, I didn't like the changes. I have hundreds of hours in Freedom Unite, Tri, 3U, 4U and Gen though. Still pissed that the hunting horn and farm haven't been as good as they were in FU in any of the sequels

Best Mario Kart.

trying too hard

Sacred 1 puts a message like that at the beginning of the game. When you finish the tutorial quests, a box pops up that says something like "We hope you have fun with this game! Sincerely, Your Gamedev Team!"

Attached: BfhnzipCQAAweAd.jpg (599x320, 38K)