What's the best way to do lizard, bird, cat, etc races?

What's the best way to do lizard, bird, cat, etc races?

Attached: 1524902340157.jpg (1000x910, 370K)

Treat them like regular races, but make them those things. Flesh them out a shitload instead of just making them one-dimensional. pic related

Attached: iksar3.jpg (348x500, 70K)

Making them mobs to grind for exp

just embrace your inner furry/scalie self and make the big penis

just model them after the average looking jew

spbp

Accentuate the beast features for the males, but make the females like 95% humanoid with one or two beast features

Enemies of civilization that must be destroyed

Attached: 1538209041028.jpg (1600x1200, 336K)

add big lizard tits

Ayy lmao

What's the fucking point? The whole appeal of lizardmen is they look cool. Jews don't look cool.

furries

ye

jews have a very reptilian look

have you ever seen a jew before?

Flesh them out properly and have their physical appearances be part of that, don't just make them furry bait

Attached: file.png (700x521, 712K)

>fleshed out furry races that aren't furry bait

A "reptilian" look with human skin? Sorry if I just look at human characters and think they're all generic humans.

Attached: 1546526740767.jpg (1080x1187, 236K)

Big breasts, exotic voices and pleasing shapes, waifu appeal.

I hate to break it to you but your example is absolutely furry bait

I wanna fuck that lizard. Then let it fuck me.

Barefoot

Attached: 1506853620354.jpg (900x946, 150K)

>treat them like regular races

if you mean "make them have the same emotional depth or personality as humans, elves dwarves etc" then i disagree at LEAST regarding things like lizardmen and the like.

a lizard doesnt have anywhere near the emotional complexity of a mammal, and giving it that basically takes out the "lizard" and its just a human with scaly skin

its not necessarily BAD to make them have simpler motivations or a lack of empathy or understanding of human/mammalian emotions

kind of like how cephalopods, despite being extremely "intelligent" do not display any real range of complex emotion that we would recognize, outside of basic fear, aggression etc. if they were somehow able to communicate with us they would have pretty alien minds, from our perspective

But then, isn't that taking out the man/men part of it then? It then becomes just a bipedal monster or animal, not a species that could even use weapons or have communication with.