HORROR THREAD NOW!

ITT Tell me your most horrifying game rec, inb4 [insert game you don't like here].

Attached: adultsLifeCycle.jpg (400x315, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/00PdHIPjaWQ
youtu.be/5q3z4IP_nNU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sacrifice_in_Uganda
liveleak.com/view?t=sfyDx_1550791158
ktre.com/2019/02/21/police-suspect-palestine-armed-robbery-duct-taped-clerk-set-customer-fire/
viewsync.net/watch?v=7NdbDiHpA_0&t=0&v=_FHGghEs1Ts&t=2&mode=solo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks like a bunch of electrical wires attached to him.

Space Funeral
Dreaming Mary
Yomiwari

Monstrum, also SCP-087-B

DON'T LOOK AT ME

Bump

I expected something to happen.

Darkwood
Highly recommend it and the devs are awesome as well

thought her nipple piercing was gonna get ripped out

X gon give it to ya!

Attached: 1549427811180.jpg (698x641, 123K)

Real life

???

Is that one a survival horror type game, but open world? Sell me on it.

Top down horror game with survival elements.
Essentially you are trapped in a strange wood that has completely blocked off all directions. Things are going really really wrong in that wood, with mutation and weird creatures rampant.
Jumpscares are not really an element of the game, rather it relies on atmosphere and tension to keep you on edge. You have to spend each day collecting resources, exploring and stuff like that. When night falls, you have to try to survive in a house by using whatever resources you found.
Because things are going to try and WILL get into your house.

Visuals are good, they deal with vision by only letting you see in the direction that you point your mouse. Sound design is excellent, and the story is tragic as all hell

What am I looking at?

Hmm, I think I will be playing this, consider it sold.

Just some parasitic worm that infects insects through mind control, nothing new really.

Horsehair worm. Parasite that gets into insects and forces them into water when the parasite is ready to leave the host.

Alien Isolation definitely stressed me out the most

that doesnt look like cat.

Clive barker's undying

-Silent Hill 1-4 (PS2, PC), grab them from : -Scratches (PC)
-Fatal Frame -games (PS2, Wii)
-Penumbra: Overture & Black Plague (PC)
-Afraid Of Monsters: Director's Cut (PC, HL1 mod)
-Cry Of Fear (PC, HL1 & standalone)
-Condemned: Criminal Origins (PC, PS3/360)
-Resident Evil REMAKE (GC, Wii, PC/PS3/360...)
-Underhell: Chapter 1 (PC, Source mod)

Honorable mentions: STALKER trilogy, FEAR 1 + Expansions.

Attached: AoM DC title.jpg (1024x768, 28K)

Funny thing, it only infects crickets and leads them to water to lay thier eggs
The worm doesn't actually kill the cricket, and the cricket only dies from the process if it accidentally drowns in the water
And this process cam happen multiple times in a crickets lifespan

I can't play that game, it terrifies me to much, especially so seeing as how the alien will learn and start picking you out of hiding spots that your abusing, for instance if you use the locker to many times you'll notice it opening them more often.

Bump.

sad satan

Theres an african parasite that does relatively the thing. Produces a hot burning sensation on the bottom of the feet so that host human goes into water and parasite goes out or lays eggs i forget. Parasites are cool af

To keep it vidya, i second dark wood. I went in with low expectations and jesus the first night absolutely terrified me. Headphones are a must obviously, but the audio and sound effects are top notch.

How in the everloving fuck does something like that even evolve? Fucking crazy, man.

Also has anyone here played Kuon? Thoughts?

Attached: kuon ladypede.jpg (500x688, 56K)

Unironically SOMA.

Attached: pcsx2_2019_02_20_23_55_23_358.jpg (1440x1080, 263K)

Undying is great.
Good taste.

Attached: 1522641856738.png (465x369, 7K)

real life

Attached: google duct tapes woman and sets her on fire.webm (480x270, 2.53M)

>Can safely rob the store
>Wants to burn people to death instead
>Yep, he's brown

>burning attempt didn't even (entirely?) work since the tape just burnt off first

Attached: 1533585002573.png (390x823, 574K)

>JUMP SCARES BAD
>SPOOK MUSIC IN THE DARK GOOD

Attached: 3ED5627E-D7AD-4ED2-9B99-B4B01983DD1D.png (1300x2000, 206K)

>Bix nood!
>You gonna pay for votin fo trump!

I've seen many gifs of them coming out of mantises so I imagine Horsehair worms can parasatize many different insects.
I've also seen webms of people removing said worm through their feet when the worms attempt to do this.

Quality taste my guy

it is.

he saw a savior, a savior come his way...

youtu.be/00PdHIPjaWQ

>Stop shilling atmosphere horrorcucks

Good for him for surviving, any source on the story?

probably just mentally ill and going through some fucked up shit in his life like that Joy Lane dude from a while back.

youtu.be/5q3z4IP_nNU

Fatal frame 2: crimson butterfly
Amazing story and lore, a unique form of combat that is engaging and helps with the horror aspect, scary as fuck.

Tied for my favorite game, not just horror game. 3 is good as well. Those are the only ones I’ve played in the series.

Why do niggers only nig this hard in Murica?

People get burned alive in Africa like every 5 minutes through accusations of being homosexual and Aids and Ebola is believed to be cured through rape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sacrifice_in_Uganda

They nigg hard everywhere

liveleak.com/view?t=sfyDx_1550791158

ktre.com/2019/02/21/police-suspect-palestine-armed-robbery-duct-taped-clerk-set-customer-fire/

This shit happens all the time and only makes local news out of luck.

Attached: 1550812205126.jpg (692x960, 99K)

Great rec. Jericho had some good monster and environment design, shame the game part wasn't very good.

Attached: hello kitty.jpg (800x1067, 118K)

Alright, what am I looking at here?

this is a hello kitty dictionary for children
read the definition for necklace

read the second definiton of necklace

Second definition of necklace.

Attached: mandela.AP.jpg (1900x2844, 807K)

That's a pretty scary monster design. Wonder what kind of voice it would have.

Oh.... I got it now.

Attached: 1550641351463.png (717x686, 529K)

Is that where licorice comes from?

>Why do niggers only nig this hard in Murica?

Attached: 989617-20100419-oklahoma-city-bombing.jpg (1000x828, 192K)

>when the flame entirely engulfs her head but she thinks quick and extinguishes it
Had to be the absolute most terrifying thing imaginable.

Ahem, Dead space 3 was COMPLETE DOG SHIT!

I have Kuon, it was pretty spoopy. Played and looked a lot like Fatal Frame. I don't remember too much and I didn't get far, but I still have my PS2. I should play it in earnest sometime.

the first one was kino though

Oh hell yeah, first was great.

>picrealted
literally the rapist logic

Second, while dipping further into action, was also still a very good game.

Prepare for trouble and make it double!

Attached: Double..webm (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Silent Hill got really scary when I realised that I missed the rifle and I couldn't go back and get it.
I was so scared that I haven't played since.

Oh wait, that was anger and irritation, not fear.

What the fuck.

I mean, reasonable people would probably understand that it's likely a background problem more than a race problem, while the ones who want to feel justified, will potentially use it in an attempt to claim that their race is better. So I suppose it's fair enough. Then again, it will probably not change much, the racist side will stay racist and the rest will be logical about it.

Attached: 1544431123390.jpg (642x479, 180K)

absolutely SEETHING minoritoid

What? You act like you've never seen the power of X giving it to ya.

Attached: 1549869601352.jpg (2560x1536, 1.39M)

responsible* my bad

Attached: 1544431123388.jpg (1024x928, 187K)

These images make me nervous.

I knew that there were technically 2 X's in the game, but I thought they were set up in a way that keeps them from being able to show up at the same time. Is it a mod?

> reasonable people would probably understand that it's likely a background problem more than a race problem, while the ones who want to feel justified, will potentially use it in an attempt to claim that their race is better.
retards like you haven't considered that it can be combination of both the background and genetic predisposition to be more jumpy. Not an excuse for belittling someone for having a shorter temper, though (also that genetic trait is not necesarily tied to people with darker skin, just tends to occur more frequently among the folks with eased myostatin threshold, which can be statistically to pop-up more frequent along with higher ultraviolet resistance trait)

When the majority of people of some races have a shitty background it stops being a background problem and becomes a race problem.

This
Blue rings are no fucking joke.

Attached: I HATE THEM.jpg (720x519, 19K)

can't these little niggas kill a person in like 2 seconds flat?

Not two seconds, but getting bit by one will still lay you out fast.

Not 2 seconds no, but relatively fast.
If you don't have paramedics on site almost immediately it's pretty much certain death.

Yes, brainlet. That is a true statement.

I can't guarantee either. And unless you've run extensive tests in a controlled enviroment, I doubt you can either. That being said I don't disagree that there's a posibility.

Attached: 1544431123389.jpg (600x800, 88K)

Actually cursed

No it's a "glitch" I guess.

If you add up all the people killed in bombings and mass shootings by white people since, let's go with 1990, I'd wager it'll still probably be less than the number of people killed by nigs yearly.

viewsync.net/watch?v=7NdbDiHpA_0&t=0&v=_FHGghEs1Ts&t=2&mode=solo

Attached: 1529414897367.png (186x425, 27K)

nectarines are my favorite fruit desu

Attached: 1533042033736.jpg (887x668, 117K)

FUCK NIGGERS

>Wear a cross
>Set people on fire

jokes on you San Fran Transit, I already hated niggers

Attached: 1526831095846.png (927x931, 690K)

Soma is so great. Not scary, but definitely creepy

still would tho

monstrum
rain world
dark wood
amnesia the dark descent
SCP containment breach

there's an abundance of free indie horror games that give spooks.

Attached: Melanic-Fawn.jpg (820x1414, 81K)

You are correct.

NIGGER

Relating to the pic won't not releasing and saying that it would make people racist be even worse now I can only imagine fucked up shit at really high quantities perpetuated purely by minorities because of its so bad they don't want you to see it I think that would create more racist and fuel conspiracies because people would feel like information is being kept from them

Literally one of the most poisonous things in Australia.
Please don't fuck with these cunts.

More games need scary mimics. It fucks with you on a mental level because it makes you afraid of objects or areas that would normally be considered safe or good.