Reminder to never play MMORPGs

reminder to never play MMORPGs
>time sink
>brain drain
>often costs ALOT of money

Attached: 1550759777149.jpg (2048x1536, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f8WP5GWIMQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>conflating effects with causes

Attached: into_the_diggy.jpg (640x640, 33K)

DUDE

>implying it isn't simultaneously a cause and effect due to being a feedback loop

People rare just fleshbins that tricked themselves into thinking. If you poison the flesh with toxins and unhealthy foods, of course you'll feel like shit

usually, online games are meant for low IQ people

>Was eating dinner with friends
>The sad girl brought her new boyfriend of the week
>Scrawnier than even me, with soibeard
>He looks at me
>"user, do you play World of Warcraft"
>Reply, "No man, I don't do drugs."
>Everyone laughs
>His shame is visible on his face

I hope I gently bullied him enough to drop that shit.

Attached: 8a6.png (680x389, 232K)

Most people get hooked once, lose weeks/months/years of their life, then one morning they wake up and suddenly, like magic, the attraction is gone and they think "what the FUCK was that?" Then they never play an MMO again.
I am one of those people.

Attached: ac.jpg (250x294, 26K)

>gamecube controller
>depression
going out and finally meeting other people who like/are good at videogames in the local melee community is the most anti-depressant ive ever had

>tfw haven't fap in a week and life feels way better.

Attached: 51b0750eb16285b183712fe319ad2417.jpg (540x540, 26K)

It's true. MMORPGs are a horrible cancer and should be banned or the Chinese system of maximum playtime should be implemented. Admittedly they're good for cripples or people with other disabilities who need that kind of virtual world to enjoy life, but the cons outweigh the pros. These games are designed to destroy young minds and consume your life. They're evil.

Attached: 1497838584554.jpg (499x374, 72K)

>not using that opportunity to say "no but I like Game X do you play?" and then guiding him away from MMOs gently instead of mogging him in front of his girl
You're no Chad, you're a Brad

True

Okay grandpa

social interaction makes me feel even worse though. Normalfags talk about themselves or their boring problems constantly and makes me want to kill myself faster

Attached: 45235235.jpg (720x486, 43K)

>le people arent special
>there is le no such thing as a le soul
>DAE atheist?!?

And you people wonder why you're depressed.

>guy is in completely new social situation with brand new gf
>has the courage to ask someone if he also plays a game that he enjoys"
"LOL NO WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING ADDICT?"

are you sure he wasn't ashamed of you for being such a fag? if someone said that shit to me i would instantly call them out on it, especially in a friendly situation like you described

Attached: eyes.webm (720x480, 1.37M)

>implying the goyim can resist these jewish tricks to destroy society

Right track, wrong train. I know some extremely high IQ people who lost years to MMOs, one of them even had to drop out of college. It's low willpower, unsuccessful, and impulsive types who get hooked. That college guy is a senior software developer now, makes bank, just had to get his life unfucked back then.

i played wow for a year when it first came out. it was fun for 6 months an then I slowly played less and less until it wasn't worth it to keep paying for a subscription

You either don't know anyone interesting or you don't know how to hold a conversation that get people to open up.

>If you poison the flesh with toxins and unhealthy foods
The only thing unhealthy in OPs pic is ethanol. The food lacks a bit of fibre, its not unhealthy.
Consuming more kcal than you need and getting fat is certainly unhealthy but that can be accomplished with any food.

Attached: 24342334.jpg (1268x1380, 239K)

OK, enjoy ruining your life then.

>finally muster up courage to ask cute girl out
>get ignored
uhh, okay

My friend, MMOs are dead, the real time and money sink nowadays are gacha games.

Literally me except remove the remove the weed,being a fat fuck, and pill popping

I'm so glad I got over my gacha addiction.

theres nothing wrong with my ability to talk to others. Everybody is boring and whiny, just facts.

Move on to the next, friend.

>weirdo finally gets gf, goes out to socialize despite crippling anxiety
>works up the courage to initiate a conversation...with a stranger, no less
>HAHHA WOAH GET A LOAD OF THIS NERD. WARCRAFT?! HAHA NAH MAN I'M WAAAY TOO COOL FOR THAT

It's crab theory. One nerd holding back another who's just making an honest effort to better himself.

>high power exists, but allows evil anyways
>most religions have to use a reward/punishment principal to enforce morality (don't be good for the sake of it, be good cause Hell sucks)
>the religions that preach conversions automatically damn a huge group of people who were otherwise innocent
I'm not entirely sure if the alternative is any less disheartening

I have only anecdotal evidence of the people I know, but everyone I know who smokes weed tends to think in more emotion based reasoning than logic. The people I've known who've started smoking have slumped into this. I'm glad the shit makes me sick and I never filled my brain with that shit.

>Le mog XD
I never got this.
There's always gonna be someone better, more attractive, and buffer/taller than you. You can't prevent it.

I always found these images pecular: Wouldn't a social outcast be more likely to have never experienced & will never experience the likes of drugs & drinks. It kind of needs to start somewhere, and it's not gonna enter their mind that's probably focused on whatever entertainment they're into instead. I swear normalfags have the weirdest grasps of standards, it's like all of those people talking about girlfriends or getting married, but whatever.
MMOs are shit

Attached: geolyte3.png (350x350, 17K)

I have only anecdotal evidence of the people I know, but everyone I know who smokes weed is a complete fag

>souls are purely a religious concept

>but everyone I know who smokes weed is a complete fag
who would have guessed?

youtu.be/f8WP5GWIMQY

Attached: 1B9D43BA-EFE3-4C07-824B-B27C0B62F706.png (750x1334, 1.39M)

>most religions have to use a reward/punishment principal to enforce morality
As do all governments use punishment principal to enforce law, not every human is as self-aware and peaceful as you are. You are cut from a better cloth.

There's people who follow the laws because its the best way to have a civilized peaceful life.
And there's those that follow the laws only because otherwise they'll be punished.

Attached: Bartholomeus_van_Bassen_Interior_of_a_Gothic_Cathedral.jpg (850x632, 166K)

Sauce?

Sauce?

I never once had fun in a “raid” after about 20 raids in Destiny 2 I quit. Happy I only wasted 2 monthes of my evenings.

Ai shinozaki.

Flattest ass ever though

Me talking to a friend this week
>So... how is working?
he replied
>Very stressful. I have to drink at least twice a week to keep going.
Also his wife is hysterical and spoiled. I don't understand how can normies live like this

What the fuck is that image trying to convey?

I guess I'm saying I've seen people turn into fags and I'm thinking it's cause not correlation.

Either eat less or work out more you mutt

>We eat too many total calories for the amount we burn, regardless of food/nutrient type

Translation: YOU EAT TOO MUCH FOOD COMPARED TO HOW MUCH YOU WORK YOU GET FAT

Attached: craftsforretarded.jpg (228x299, 78K)

This. Your average person is generally 'good', but the depths that a human can sink to would come as a surprise to most people; even themselves.

only white men do this shit

only white men. it's not an issue with any of these things, it's clearly a race issue.

>game gets shut down/player count dies within 1 or 2 years
Online gaming is the ultimate waste

>can only make others laugh if it's at someone else in the group's expense
never gonna make it

>do all of those except drugs
>content with life, always in a good mood, don't have any desire to change
Feels good to not be mentally ill

Attached: 1545186675318.jpg (1440x1080, 67K)

I love you niggas

Attached: Jesus-Christ-smile.jpg (576x768, 46K)

a marginalized sub-sect of low status white men who only have readily available and solitary impulsive pleasures to fall back on in a world that doesn’t want, nor does it encourage them, to foster their potential.

Hey fuck you buddy

this girl i know had a boyfriend that was absolutely crippled by social interaction. i would talk to him about video games, because it was all he COULD talk about, so i indulged him. i didn't want him to be left out of conversation. he got better at social interaction, and over the year could get into conversations with everyone else about stuff. one time at a party i saw him and said "hey man, you finish X yet?" he looked at me with this smirk and said "lol, why would i play that nerd shit?" and laughed. i raised an eyebrow, and tried to figure what the fuck he was doing. he was trying to impress his new "friends" at the party, and they weren't into video games i guess. so i said "oh really, that's weird because you've only ever talked about video games since the day i met you, and this is the first time you got through a sentence without stuttering all over yourself." he was shocked. i didn't stop there either, i just kept tearing him down. it felt like destroying my own creation. i helped this little bitch out, and he did me dirty for no reason. my friend broke up with him about a month later, and no one's heard from him since. absolute cunt.

I do all of that except the weed and alcohol and pills and I'm happy, I was kind of depressed but only because I was basically spending too much time on this board, I left the board for 3-4 months and came back with a fresher state of mind. remember, if you wake up and the first thing you do is browse Yea Forums, and the first thing you read is negative, it'll carry over to the rest of your day, and that has a long term effect since you come here everyday.

No, carbs unironically are why people wont lose weight even when exercising.

losing weight is good and all but how to gain weight?
I need more of an ass.

>people laugh politely because they assume you were making a silly joke
>"heh..... nothing personell kid... lmao rekt"
>later that night WoW guy is pounding bunghole while you touch yourself

>Not urinating on him to show dominance
You fucking pussy

Reminder for all my bros, we are gonna make it

Attached: 1541738526566.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

Objectively false

Sounds boring. I like my life just as it is, a living hell

23 hours sober friends. We gonna make it

Marijuana actually helped me get through some shit actually, only because of the CBD in it which is actually useful for curing yourself of anxiety or , in my case, PTSD caused by severe psychosis and suicide. As long as you stay away from the THC it's really not that bad desu.

I don't know, as someone who tried a laundry list of different medications CBD has actually helped a lot , I've actually made sense pretty major steps in fixing my life in the year or so of trying concentrated daily dosages of it.

Attached: kGpRV5p.jpg (960x960, 37K)

>fat
>NEET going on four years now
>don't exercise
>awful sleep schedule, the time I go to sleep rotates through a full day every couple weeks
>eat nothing but junk food
>jerk off every day

>am perfectly content
Only normalfags would let any of those things affect their happiness.

fucking faggot trannies, thats the lowest level of bant possible. if the guy wasnt fucking autistic like you fags he would laugh too and take a fuckin joke then move on.

OR. better yet maybe have the fucking balls to say something witty back. but that would actually require social interaction and humour.

I bet they all stood up and clapped too. Fag.

tfw all these minus being fat and drugs.
i dont feel that bad, kinda learned to live with it but i admit im depressed.

If my parents would just leave me be to play video games in my room I'd move back in a heartbeat.

>fulfilling career.

How do I get one of these?
t.recent university graduate in economics with no experience outside of retail.

>I need more of an ass.
tons of squats, and eating meat. animal fat is good for you, but you have to work out.

>skinny
>NEET going on 7 years
>don't exercisem, often don't get out of bed for days
>good sleep schedule, but never sleep more than 6 hours
>barely eat at all, and when I do it's noodles or oats with a carton of water, nothing else
>listen to music all day

>am too intelligent to be content

The option for legal CBD has been fielded for me to treat anxiety and spastic gut issues. I don't even want to get high at all, I'm just tired of all the medications I'm trying not working and I frequently hear good things about CBD. I might give it a shot. There's been in a knot in my stomach for a year straight and I want it gone.

Attached: 1549176180242.jpg (1053x883, 140K)

Honestly , as someone who has also doe drugs (which I really shouldn't have done, made things far worse) you don't really get a feeling of being high from CBD. It changes your mood , that's it. There are no feelings of numbness or elation associated with it, at least I've never felt anything anything after a year I've taken it.

You should try it, it's helped me a lot desu. Much more than I expected.

Do you guys live alone or with parents?

you're really simple minded

>implying these effects don't contribute to depression after it has taken hold.

>who will win, hundreds of years of psychology academics or one autist boi shitposting on coconut palm taiwanese geocities

Attached: 51670304_2434772753417007_8727649290962337792_n.jpg (480x480, 20K)

good thing my filter is working

Must be nice to still be 14, enjoy it.

I get the feeling that the person who made this list just assumes this is why they aren't happy.

>"I don't know why"
But I know
Also
>>time sink
>>brain drain
>>often costs ALOT of money
Might be said about any videoo game, so what is your point, mr. Normie?

>fucking faggot trannies
>says a fucking normalfags
Hope the dude gets the point and abuse his gf as hard as possible

Is there an MMOFPS?

How do you take the CBD?

Bullshit a bit on your résumé, shoot for the positions that require experience, when you do get one, sometimes a good interview where you're pleasant enough is the way to get your foot in the door. Important is also that you're not done when you're hired. Become the best at what you do, learn your organisation, learn people's names and gun for the upper positions

this is why WOW Classic should not be released, someone must put a stop to this

>he thinks depression "goes away"

you are dumber than a sack of rocks

>Asheron's Call

that really takes me back

No you wouldn't, you sound like a giant pussy

There's a few ways, you can smoke concentrated oils or you can find some oral drops made from CBD extract. I prefer the latter option, oral drops are easier

I mean I don't have any IRL friends and I'm still an alcoholic so

>this is the master race
Woah...

>quit job
>start playing runescape after a 3 year break
>have to make a new account
>play 14 hours a day for 4 months
>finally get to high level content
>get a new job
>dont even have time to play
>games not even worth playing as a casual

>tfw it's 4:15 am right now
god what am I doing with my life

Did Huxley ever come out?

>Used to eat too much, extremely fat, extremely anxious
>Pick up smoking, Smoke every day. Usually get the munchies pretty bad and eat too much
>One day theres no food in the house
>Endure munchies for hours
>After that not eating so fucking much gets easier and easier
>Eventually ascend, hunger no longer bothers me and can eat sensibly and healthily
>Meet other people who smoke, they could smell it on me
>For the first time in my life im not overweight, have confidence, and have a social life
It can really help. But really it was more to chance, a little push and luck to get me to improve myself. If i had more money i would have just ended up getting fatter and fatter with the weed making it worse
Be careful anons

>shoot for the positions that require experience
>no experience outside of retail.

>All the butthurt wow paypigs
based

Well, I'm sorry but I don't think you'll make it not knowing how to read.

>Did a marie kondo deep clean of my room and threw out three garbage bags worth of shit and have 5 garbage bags worth of things for charity
>Fapped a fuckload to thick traps intermittently
>Life feels way better
Not jerking it is a short term solution. There's a reason that there isn't a word for a person who doesn't masturbate.

Attached: 1428003264331-2.jpg (243x300, 13K)

Celibate? Abstinence? Fuck you're right.

“Bant” is just zoomerspeak for being an asshole by trying to put people down to look better.

Your depression won't go away because you're using fucking comic sans.