Attached: Arin.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQFfm30rz28
youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=iQFfm30rz28

When you compare a 2d game to a 3d game

Attached: images.jpg (244x206, 12K)

I love that his playthrough of OoT and MM completely invalidated this video.

In what way? Did he turn around and say "Oh, okay, I get it now. Fuck I was dumb"?

There are literally millions (MILLIONS!) of zoomer faggots who take Egocraptor's words on game design as the holy gospel.

Egoraptor is a dumbass, he should just do letsplays which he already does.

No. It demonstrated that he's fucking stupid and doesn't understand how to play a 3D adventure game.

I don't know but I can't enjoy any Zelda game anymore. BOTW was okay, but I try to play it now and it feels pointless. Is it me?

>*3D games

I was hoping for a less Pyrrhic victory than watching him shoot himself.

no

He did the same shit DSP did in his Bayonetta playthrough in where they wandered around the graveyard for over a minute.

Ruto a cute.

Attached: 0ca.jpg (600x800, 100K)

It's his own damn fault. He even boasted about how MM was his favorite 3D Zelda and he couldn't even finish it. But he claims he got the fierce diety mask back when it came out.

"Ocarina of Time sucks because it's not A Link to the Past" there you just watched the video.

It demonstrated that he had no idea what he was talking about and was not qualified in any way to act like an authority on video game design like he did in the video, which is worrying because as said there are many people who treat him as such when he has repeatedly shown that he absolutely is not.

Many of his complaints are revealed to be from the way he plays the game, such his complaints about every fight involving waiting turns out to be because he refuses to explore for faster solutions and uses the same strategy against everything

I also like how in the sequilitis video he calls ocarina too handholdy, but in the playthrough he's constantly getting lost and needs to look at a walkthrough because he either wasn't paying attention to what the game was telling him or he outright refuses to read/explore anything that could help him, then proclaims that it's the game's fault for being unclear.

Attached: gjLzwb7.jpg (1916x1080, 313K)

Ayyy two e-celeb threads

Ayyy a notable game released recentl-
oh wait

Attached: (You).gif (600x338, 1.06M)

'Nuff said

Attached: Ego.png (207x416, 55K)

And he’s not even funny anymore. Jon has the right idea.
At least the old episodes are still good.

Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM

Didn't Jon go full alt-right though?

>Donkey Kong Country
>Super Castlevania IV

Attached: 1258091455094.jpg (720x480, 58K)

Jon was worse. He hates LTTP for being too linear.

Wait what did he say about DKC?

But he's right. Every idiot who spouts "Muh FREEDOM OF COHICE LTTP" is never self-aware enough to realize that you can only change the order of otherworld dungeons 3/4, and that their "I can tackle all of the dungeons in any order" requires them to go INTO the dungeon to get the magic item and then leave for literally no reason. It's retarded.

Jon’s still a little funny, though.
Both of them have really shitty opinions on a lot of things.
I’m watching through Sonic ‘06 right now, and I really feel those shitty fucking nonsense opinions from both of them.

user you seem to have stepped in some shit

Only if you've been living under a rock

Yeah it's pretty hilarious that LTTP was the game Arin chose to make the comparison. It would've made a lot more sense to compare it to the original Legend of Zelda for NES, but that game is so fucking obtuse it's almost impossible to play without a Player's Guide or a group of friends trading tips at school.

I don't really take his opinions seriously since he shit on skyward sword
>most fully realized town in a zelda game outside of MM
>the only zelda to have a meaningful upgrade system with depth
>some of the best designed and most unique dungeons in 3d zelda
>medal system offers great layer of risk/reward decision making
>pouch system literally destroys all other 3d zeldas in its ease of use
>gorgeously rendered painted aesthetic
>comfiest hub by far (personal opinion)

Attached: bestzelda.jpg (668x1000, 80K)

Sometimes I feel bad that people refuse to let this go, but Arin chose to die on this hill. He knew his video would piss off a ton of people (hence the cringy disclaimer at the beginning) and it took him multiple years IRL to complete, so it's not like he didn't think it through or somehow didn't know what would happen.

Honestly though, fuck him for singlehandedly making the internet turn on Sonic Adventure 1.

He awkwardly said "I don't exactly agree with all the points I made back then".

But thats wrong and you sound like an idiot for saying it. Only the first dark world dungeon must be done before the others.
>All you need is the hammer, go back into the light world and use a portal back into the dark world near Kakariko to do dark world dungeon 3 and 4 before 2
>all you need is the gauntlet from 4 to do 5 and 6 and to do 7 all you need the fire rod from 3.
>to do 6 without hookshot you just need to use a dash bounce and to do 5 without it you need to do the dungeon about third of the way and then magic mirror to use a key on an early door that leads to a later part of the dungeon.
In total 66 dungeon orders that don't require you to exit the dungeon, compared to OoT which has like 8.

Nigga pls gtfo of here Zelda cycle babby

Attached: 4007ec35918b7656eb0a488bbdd86339.png (600x600, 168K)

What a sad sad man he is.

Yikes.

>2 days and 30 hours long
Got any highlights? I’m a busy man.

to be fair cv4 is the worst of the classicvanias (2 doesnt count)

>keep the drop prompt in the same place for over 20 years
>he's still too much of a retard to see this

You need the hammer to get out of the first area.
You need the hookshot to reach dungeons 3+
You need the firerod to complete dungeons 5 and 7. Don't remember if you need it for 6.
You need dungeon 4's gauntlet to get through dungeon 5+ and reach the areas beyond that.
Dungeon 5's item is skippable, but you're already deep in it so why bother?
You need the Cane of Somaria for some block and platform puzzles in 7 and Ganon's Palace.
You don't need the mirror shield for anything, but you can't get to dungeon 7 or even complete it without previous items, and you can't skip dungeon 7 because you need the maidens to open Ganon's Tower.

In short, you're retarded.

Retard

I don't like SA1, but I don't think it deserves the hate nor the love it gets.

SA2 is fun.

Didn't he go on to say majoras mask is better then shit on it in the MM LP? Also, can't wait to hear him shit on Twilight Princess for being too much like OoT.

Attached: 1537164427255.gif (368x480, 885K)

Attached: piccolo head meme y.png (249x210, 2K)

One thing I do hate is when fans of a series try to put the blame on their shitty game being hated on onto other people's opinions. Sonic Adventure 1 aged like milk, and was barely good when it came out to begin with. Nobody liked Amy, Big, or Edgey Robo's storyline, Tails was redundant, and Knuckles was very meh. Sonic's levels were just okay and were very, very poorly made. ESPECIALLY considering shit like Mario 64 was made years and years prior.

Face it. Sonic Adventure 1 sucks. And I didn't even know Arin did a video about it.

>You need the hookshot to reach dungeons 3+
No you don't just use the portal in my pic.
>You need the firerod to complete dungeons 5 and 7. Don't remember if you need it for 6.
True for 7 but false for 5, you can use Bombos medallion instead.
>You need the Cane of Somaria for some block and platform puzzles in 7 and Ganon's Palace.
True I forgot this one.

Attached: lightworld-3-1.gif (256x256, 23K)

Arin even went to say he liked MM but then proceeded to show how much he sucked at the game as well and finally rage quited after failing to defeat the mini boss of the fourth dungeon calling the boss bullshit.

I hope you're just joking and aren't this retarded.

I also love the plot of skyward sword. By making zelda and link friends, I felt a real reason to want to rescue her aside from, "Youre the hero, do it cause destiny says so"

Cuto

You should always just assume that.

that's not 3

>shit like Mario 64 was made years and years prior.

Super Mario 64 was 1996, Sonic Adventure 1 was 1998 (in Japan). So year and year prior would be more accurate.

Jon's video about skull vodka was comedy gold, not to mention Flex Tape 2. Arin hasn't made a funny project in years.

literally just played Sonic Adventure 1 and it has aged better than I thought, Big and Amy are the only bad things about it

you just sound like an zoomer with sub 80 IQ

Attached: 1550747293764.jpg (888x894, 68K)

I hate majoras mask, and I'll be the first to admit I run out of steam playing it around Great Bay, but, I don't lie about my hate. "If you're going to hate me, do it honestly." Egoraptor almost did you guys dirtier than he did us OoTfags.

Attached: 1538887038562.png (494x402, 12K)

3 is the best of the classicvanias though, tied with 1

>SA1
>bad
it's decent at worst fag

I only hate OOT because of its foaming-at-the-mouth rabid fans who instantly defend literally every single polygon of that game and allow no actual discussion because they cannot accept that their favorite game has flaws and is not a perfect game.

Attached: disgust.jpg (648x348, 31K)

not that user but the Japanese version is the best
US 3 is dogshit but still better than 2

Fair, but the point I was really trying to make is Mario 64 plays perfectly as a 3D platformer, whereas Sonic 1 plays like ass for 5/6ths of the game, and plays like butt for the first 1/6th of it. What's their excuse?

Bought it with my Dreamcast months before the Dreamcast shut Sega's console division down along with SA2. I replayed it 2 years ago and realized that it's utter shit. Take off your nostalgia goggles, frog-poster.

I played SA1 for the first time a week ago but nice nostalgia deflection, guess my funny frog jpeg clogged your brain

Attached: 1549281393797.jpg (248x248, 21K)

I went back to try to watch his video on Mega Man Vs. Mega Man X and I couldn't even get into the actual points, the stuttery "comedy" the way they act, Everything about it isn't funny. The "stuttering is funny" shit that channels like OnionButterGamer and SpaceHampster use is "comedy" not even a child could find humorous.

>What's their excuse?

Not an excuse but the reason is pretty obvious, isn't it? They made six games instead of just one.

Sometimes I wonder how Sonic Adventure would have turned out if they'd just put all their time and resources into refining Sonic's gameplay.

He said he thinks it's bad for no reason other than the artstyle, only because he didn't play it as a kid and thinks its ugly by today's standards.

>OoT
>3D

>delete Octooath Traveller thread
>keep this garbage e-celeb shit up

mods are fags

It doesn't really make me mad if I know you're doing it on purpose.

Nah, that's not it and you know it. It's 1 game with 6 characters. I'm not going to get up into philosophical ramblings of "technically it's a separate game cause...". They had one working engine that everything operated on and reused a shitton of assets, but they couldn't get anything about it right.

Attached: whyy.png (635x541, 202K)

oh I agree, JP version has more sensible damage and better sound. not like you really need english text for it anyways

I first played SA1 last summer and it was better than everything Sonic Team has made in the last 5 years. Take off your blindfold. Zoomer maybe then you can actually see how to play the game

user, why did you fall for that obvious bait? He clearly wanted you to react to that.

The reaction was to the fact that his bait was so painfully obvious that not even a fucking retarded user like me could possibly fall for it.

Attached: sssv intelligence.png (540x348, 21K)

Reminder he got the Fierce Deity Mask in MM

He is more than qualified to talk about 64 Zeldas

I got the Fierce Deity Mask when I was 7. Does that mean I'm more qualified to talk about 64 Zeldas than Egoraptor?

he claims he did, but from what we saw of his MM playthrough, I think we can safely say we was full of shit

TAKE
OFF
THE
HOVER
BOOTS

Overall it’s decent at best.
Basically Sonic is the only part that’s pretty good

What an obnoxious thumnail.
>oh haha the two Links are infuriated with each other they make the ebin silly face

Just stated some facts.

Attached: rich black kids vs poor white kids.png (324x333, 23K)

>b-but those old
>d-doesn't count!

Are you trying to imply something user

Attached: 1546029086307.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

>combat is too much waiting
>items are useless in combat
>thinks deku nuts are useless
also, enemies (oot through botw, including and especially ss) don't defend as well if you aren't z-targeting them

the college board is literally a made up source faggot

Attached: Dz-xzgJVAAEdGKm.jpg (800x750, 67K)

Attached: bc-Source Dude trust me.gif (448x192, 106K)

That's not even the statistic that people freaked out about from Jon. He said that the richest black people commit more violent crime than the poorest white people, which is actually true.

Now post your salary and SAT scores for the thread to see where you fall at user.

>reading comprehension

So why did he suddenly started streaming on his main channel?

fpbp

Money. Same reason they started uploading their own compilation videos.