ATLUS is holding their yearly player survey on their site. PCbros...

ATLUS is holding their yearly player survey on their site. PCbros, this is your chance to ask for a Persona 5 PC port (and Catherine Full Body) and there is actually a specific checkbox for it.

Attached: 1550285784614.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlus.com/survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I want a port of Full Body? It only gives me a crossdressing boy

I already did my duty.

Even thinking about having the option to chose "PC port" in the "what do you want for Persona 5" made me pretty happy desu senpai.

just answered your own question

>no link
good job imbecile, I'm glad your shit thread is dead

For you, my friend. And a bump to go with it.
atlus.com/survey/

i only want to catherine game if they promise not to censor the dick

God, i want a cute girl with dick gf so bad

Really wish they kept mainline Megaten separate from the other spin-offs

Attached: 7df3adebe40adfd3c9a3de6391cfc6e6.jpg (880x655, 164K)

>USA only
Lame. Still gonna leave my 2 cents as an imposter.

Why she got a manface?

>begging
Hahahahahahaha!!!

Attached: 1549742449868.jpg (600x450, 58K)

>this is your chance to ask for anime shit
Who cares?

I'd imagine the people who regularly play ATLUS games considering that's all they publish.

I'd actually love to see Odin sphere and Dragon's crown on PC but never gonna happen.

Daily reminder that Atlus will fold and make him a tranny because crossdressing boys are considered problematic these days.

>US only

Attached: 1468956513891.jpg (485x480, 61K)

I didn't check any of the boxes for ports because fuck portbeggars. I don't want cancerous PCfags and nincels in the fanbase

>PC beggers
kek

Just because there's an option doesn't mean they actually give a shit, no other Persona is on PC, why would they start now

I'm a leaf who went for the middle ground of North Dakota.

i would love to participate but i'm canadian

I'll let Atlus know to release P5* for PC in 2025
*vanilla P5, none of the re-release content

>no other Persona is on PC, why would they start now
Catherine was not on PC until couple weeks ago. Just because something has not happened before, does not indicate that it will never ever happen either. Just from the past couple years, we've gotten a handful of damn surprising ports that were in the never-ever category, like the REmake, MGSV and FF9.

Did my part bros.
Why do consoles even exist other than to allow poor people to play games.

Zing

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-002437.png (1312x2560, 228K)

I begged for ports but I wish there was a way to tell them I won't buy them if they have denuvo.

I just want to wear girl clothes and not force my fetish on my family, why does that infuriate people to the point of frothing impotent rage

>not lying at that question

They dont need a survey, sega got all the info they needed from Yakuza Zero/Kiwami/Catherine port sales. If you didnt buy, you didnt vote with your wallet. They are probably completely done with PC.

But the Mr. New Vegas says it's a sin to tell a lie.

>vote with your wallet

Attached: 1534731229280.jpg (350x296, 13K)

Zero and Catherine sold pretty well though?

>REmake
REmake wasn't a never-ever for PC, REmake was a never-ever for literally any system because nobody thought Capcom would actually bother updating all of the old prerendered assets for an HD port.
>MGSV
There was already a precedent for MGS being on PC.
>FF9
When was this ever a never-ever? You could've at least used a non-retarded example like Yakuza.

>a few thousand sales
>well

i voted for switch ports instead just so i can watch you pc cucks seethe

>tfw I don't care for Persona 5 or Catherine FB
Can I ask them to make Rin into a loli or make the twin girls romanceable in P5 instead as PC port additional content?

Isn't it funny how 3rd worlder PCfags claim everyone is poor and then they scream and cry when they have to buy a $300 console to play a few games. If you were truly made of money and not a neet in massive debt you would have no problem dropping a few hundreds for some consoles and some full price exclusives.

>zero and catherine
>a few thousand sales

Told them I only own a ps4 and I only want a persona 3 remake :)

wait why are they asking if i like other games like fallout, witcher etc?

I don't think Sega is so retarded to predict Persona's success on PC with fucking Catherine and Yakuza.

It's like saying
>should we release MHW on PC?
>Nah, Sonic sold like shit, so we don't release a completely different game on PC.

It's like not selling cars, because your horses sold like shit. Persona has literally nothing in common with Yakuza. It's like comparing MMO with racing games because of MUH 3d world.

>REmake wasn't a never-ever for PC, REmake was a never-ever for literally any system
Literally the same thing. Tons of old classics are still locked to retro devices for no real reason.

>There was already a precedent for MGS being on PC.
Yeah, the previous one being 18 years old now. That's 4-6 MGS games.

>When was this ever a never-ever?
It was a PS1 only game up until the HD ports. And PS1 titles used to indeed be these "lol never gonna happen, cos bizarre oldschool tech + lost the assets! :^)" arguments.

7 and 8 at least got legit PC ports already 20 years ago, so no surprises there, but no one in their brightest minds could've ever expected IX to be available on other systems in any other form than via emulation.
This is coming from a huge FF9 fan. Kinda gave me some hope for a potential Silent Hill 1 HD remaster, though I doubt Konami will ever bother to do that. Nor do I know if I'd wanna give them my money.

>You could've at least used a non-retarded example like Yakuza.
Any game made in the past decade is instantly on such modern-enough architecture, that porting them to PCs is just a matter of dedicating some time to it. Especially anything on the current 8th gen consoles already runs on oldass x86 tech.

Filled it out a few times after resetting my IP and specifically never clicked the box. Fuck PC port beggers and fuck you OP.

>wait why are they asking if i like other games like fallout, witcher etc?
They want to gather data on their competition, and see what's hot at the moment.

Why the fuck would anyone want this tyrannie shit?

Absolutely based keep doing what you're doing

That's not a tranny, that's just an effeminate man.

Doing my part.

Attached: atlus.png (719x123, 5K)

They got Catherine that way and Full Body inevitably as an expansion in due time, so it's clearly working.

> (OP)
>i voted for switch ports instead just so i can watch you pc cucks seethe
PC cucks like myself usually also own a Nintendo system

I would buy a Futaba onahole desu

>How interested would you be in attending a video game experience such as a themed ride, live show, or family entertainment center (eg. arcades, mini golf , etc.)
theme park incoming lads

Asked for SMTV and Etrian Odyssey ;-)

While I prefer the PC I keep myself equipped with a Playstation specifically to play JRPGs.

are there any other merchandise worthwhile besides art books?

same mental illness

Not really. I wish everything came with art books. I remember back when I was young, you'd buy a PC game in this huge box and there'd be a massive manual in there, the one for Age of Empires II had these beautiful illustrations in it. I miss those days.

I'd rather ask for EO and mainline SMT desu

I want a Nocturne remake or remaster so badly.

I asked for more Trauma Center

>would you want a remaster of Catherine

Now? Full Body came out this year.

Fuck Rin. Catherine deserves to flop hard.

Stop forcing fucking LGTB agenda on my games, I wanted Rin to be female dammit.
This truly is the year where being straight is outright wrong now.

Attached: 1520518367846.png (500x738, 351K)

they're asking PC users if they want a remaster of Catherine.

Attached: 1227542221246.jpg (144x145, 10K)

user, you don't have to be gay if you don't want to.

She's an alien my dude

I wanted to like Rin because I love girls with short bobcuts but no, they had to make it a man to promoto some homosexual lgtb agenda because it's the right thing on these times now.

Fuck this literal gay world, I'm off to get some titties.

You're not going to get any though, pathetic people like you can't get laid.

How is a space alien pushing any sort of agenda?

Reminder to all sonybros to do the survey and ask them to keep exclusivity if they want your continued business

wherever there is an option to type something yourself, if you choose to do so, give them real answers. it can be a little lengthy. don't be an NPC. tell them what you want to tell them

Attached: kekkem.png (1035x403, 15K)

>pathetic for liking actual women
Go be gay somewhere else.

No ammounts of plot can change the fact they wanted to appeal to the lgtb audience with a girl dick dude.

Because the definite ps4 exclusive version came out a week later

Then I guess you'll just have to skip out on the game if it offends you so deeply.

I hope this gets them to release more Trauma Center
Would love some art books as well

PC already has catherine

>Go be gay somewhere else
We're here, we're queer, get used to it!

Already played persona 5 back on release, would double dip in a heartbeat for 4k 60fps, same goes for persona 4 golden and any vanillaware game.

Attached: 1550701946742.jpg (966x886, 667K)

Make another goddamn Trauma Center game.

Better save up for a ps5 then

>persona 4 golden
They need to port this to something

TRAUMA CENTER UNDER THE KNIFE 3DS
DO IT ATLUS

Attached: 10.jpg (560x560, 212K)

I would cream if they remastered the PS2 SMT games.

Also this. I can't believe Trauma Center is even on the table.

>identity politics right at the start

Holy shit just fucking nuke California already

i dont see the point in p5 pc since i can just emulate the ps3 version.

Why would i need a PC port when i'm already playing p5 on PC on a decent resolution(1920x1080) and 60fps?

Attached: 1546358894656.jpg (300x300, 47K)

That's the only thing that should come from this

To actually buy the game you nigger thief?

>would double dip in a heartbeat for 4k 60fps
>for a fucking persona game
Are you the biggest goy here?

fulfill my prophecy anons

Attached: when p5 pc announcment happens.png (1189x193, 62K)

What about switch ports?
These would be perfect for the switch

thats up to atlus if they want to port the game. I'm fine with just emulation as it is now.

I wouldn't even buy it on PC but I really hope it gets ported just for the shitstorm.

Can you imagine if they released an SMT art book that was also a guide to Shinto/Buddhist folklore and demons? UNHH

Attached: okiku mushi.jpg (904x1100, 339K)

You can actually buy an blu-ray and dump the packages mr brainlet. Also
>moralfaggin
Kill your self asap

The option to ask for them is there

Etrian Odyssey games on switch when

>replaying a 50+hour rpg
hard pass
>catherine full body
fuck off with your faggot shit

I voted for both :)

Attached: Gx2lUim.png (1400x2030, 1.3M)

>playing turn based RPGs on a PC
why, it's not like performance really matters for those types of games, don't tell me you guys are just too lazy to buy a console... or, even worse, too poor. Heck no reason to even ask for PC ports of P5 since you can just emulate the game for FREE at a better performance than what an official port would(since lord knows Atlus doesn't care and the game would just be outsourced like the PS3 version of Bayonetta).

Apart from my trusty PS3, there aren't enough games out there to justify the purchase of a console.

PS3 emulator isn't toaster friendly, but an actual PC version of P5 would run on toasters since it's a PS3 game.

do your part lads

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-015046_Chrome.jpg (1440x1784, 382K)

>there aren't enough games
>lists PS3 as your exception

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x550, 32K)

how could a shape-shifting alien, which is capable of choosing the exact form which it assumes, POSSIBLY be trans? riddle me that

PS3 is the supreme console, my friend.

I asked for more social links like Tatsuya and Jun's.

assuming the game isn't half assed since atlus doesn't care about pc

But why not? Surely they could make more money this way.

>Fuck Rin
oh I will
... original game had LGBT content btw, did you play it? rin isn't the first

Converting a PS4 game to PC is pretty low effort since they're both x86 right?

Why would a shape-shifting alien, which is capable of choosing the exact form which it assumes, POSSIBLY be a faggy femboy? riddle me that

you genuinely don't understand what you're missing out on

because PC gaming is nonexistent in Japan and Atlus doesn't give a shit about filthy gaijins, trans and gay jokes present in most of their games should've told you that.

>Yea Forums
>useful
Yea Forums rhetoric doesn't even reflect the opinions of the users any more. selection bias and samefag memeforcing are rampant. for instance by reading Yea Forums you would think that everyone here despises Undertale when polls have shown otherwise.

Aliens don't understand how humans work, maybe they choose to have a dick because they thought that humans breed with whoever had similar genitals.

Tell me about these things I'm missing out on then. Hardmode: only list games I would actually play given the opportunity.

Hell, most games are made in unreal now, it's literally just changing a few export options around at this point.

We got some insight about this when John Hardin still worked for Atlus; he pitched Xbone and PC ports to his higher-ups and was told to fuck off and that they didn't care about platforms that aren't relevant domestically.

They're getting better, particularly in PAL regions, but Atlus still view gaijin as a glorified afterthought.

because he felt like it, apparently. it's a cute form.

Attached: 411full.jpg (411x510, 47K)

>Every japanese game is coming to PC lately
>PC gaming is nonexistent

Persona 5 has been playable on PC long ago

>because PC gaming is nonexistent in Japan and Atlus doesn't give a shit about filthy gaijins
and yet Catherine is available for PC
think before you type, ya simple goon

Yeah but at least you didn't have to pick him or anything so there were no lies there.

>Hardmode: only list games I would actually play given the opportunity.
What kind of games do you play?

it's literally to appeal to westerners, the highest selling game in 2018 in Japan was the PS4 version of MHW. Most PC sales of Japanese games comes from western demand(which is the only reason they get ported in the first place)

You're the one who said I'm missing out so you already know.

you don't have to pick Rin, either

took 8 years, and it was for the competitive Catherine scene, not because of trends, same reason Full Body exists.

PC ports of Japanese games are primarily for the Western market.

Catherine's port is on Sega's European division in England. There were some Japanese asking why it wasn't available in Japan and they were told to take it up with Sega Europe.

PC gaming does exist in Japan, but it's very much a niche cult thing.

>go to survey
>"we want your feedback as a supporter of atlus games!"
>4th question is what US state or territory I live in
>survey literally just for burgers
fuck you too then atlus

That wasn't me actually

>PC gaming is nonexistent in Japan
you'd think they'd be more attentive to it at least.
Its only a matter of time until phones are legitimate PCs

I told them I was in Colorado despite never having set foot west of the Atlantic.

DUDE WEED

I don't get it.

I'd rather ask for an Etrian Odyssey port. :^) Bring the full dungeon crawler library to Steam. Fix EOU1 and port it, then port EOU2, and by the time they do that clearly EOU3 should be ready for release. Screencap this post for when it's true a decade from now!

stop huffing your own memes. MHW and RE2:R are made by Capcom and were big hits. Saying nips don't care about PC is just wrong
Also it doesn't matter who fucking ported it; the IP belongs to ATLUS does it not? Clearly they cared enough to release it to PC

>Trauma Center isn't forgotten
If Under the Knife 3DS actually happens it'll be one of three games I'll have actually preordered in the last decade

Attached: 1428735755935.png (500x500, 331K)

i don't care what Yea Forums thinks. Yea Forums has lead me to EDF 4.1, and EDF 4.1 is literally the best game ever made. it's about time you stopped caring, too

Japanese people usually just use laptops, and even then, it's just for work, so they don't feel the need to clog up their Laptop's hard drive with a bunch of games that may or may not be able to run on the thing. Consoles are convenient since there's no possibility that a game coming to that console wouldn't be able to run it. So Japanese people buy consoles for maximum convenience. Heck, why do you think Japanese people love handhelds so much?

Again, JP companies put their games on PCs for WESTERNERS. Catherine's PC port isn't even available in Japan that's how much they don't care.

"Enter to win!"
>Finishing your survey dumps you back onto the survey page with nothing to show for it

I got the option to enter my email after finishing it

Did you scroll down?

I did my part and voted for xbox one and switch ports. What happened with the sweepstakes though? I finished the survey and didnt see any option to put in my email..do I have no chance now?