What am I in for Yea Forums?

What am I in for Yea Forums?

Attached: 592830455bafe38d65512773.png (470x470, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0OMatZ1QM
metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Zero
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/45
youtube.com/watch?v=tM4IyxMm0xY
youtube.com/watch?v=lYX1I3qmqoo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfyz-JNY9AY
youtube.com/watch?v=q3C-rE-Y3_o
youtu.be/A9JV0EvCkMI
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g&t=0s&index=14&list=PLkvY5qwO1U5oZ8eDYRRm2LR2IrdxMUDyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Extreme disappointment and fun gameplay.

Blasting "Too Shy" from a helicopter while your bikini gf stands on the skids

AN ENEMY GUNSHIP

Attached: mbr1.webm (512x288, 2.86M)

I just finally completed this tonight actually.

Fun game with some good cutscenes but also some disappointment. Listen to tapes when you get them rather than putting them off. I put 133 hours into it.

>Extreme disappointment and fun gameplay.
so is like the story fucked or something?

A nonsensical and incomplete story ( by MGS standards mind you), but really satisfying gameplay. Sometimes i would just make up my own objectives and parameters, and have a blast.

>fun gameplay
The same three missions remixed over and over again is fun

-> You'll know what people talk about when certain sheep ride shows up.

It's not completely fucked imo, but there's some gaps and it just doesn't feel completely whole. Especially how "Act 2" is mostly old missions made harder. Also I didnt really like the Skulls unit desu. Their missions were annoying.

Never finished cuz kumnami axed kojima before it was finished

The open world ruined it.

Completing the same missions but doing them differently is generally fun but I see what you mean.

An unfinished game.

This. The mechanics of the game are the peak of the series. The plot is so paper thin and the missions so recycled that you'll be disappointed by the raw potential of what could have been.

Disappointment

Can I at least listen to Nuclear on repeat?

Yes but when you complete the game Kojima will fuck your ass and force nuclear disarmament on you.

Two maps, a bunch of recycled missions (both figuratively and literally) and a missing chapter.

MGO is fun if you manage to find a server that has people in it.

Attached: 1543351258309.jpg (960x498, 35K)

Too long and open for its own good.

It's sort of like Breath of the Wild in the sense that there's a lot to love about the game, but it doesn't feel entirely fleshed out. Like, it's the start of something bigger to come. Unfortunately we know that's not the case with Metal Gear and can only assume Nintendo will take what they did with BotW and expand upon it. It's a fun game that gets repetitive and the open world loses it's appeal and starts feeling more like an obstacle in your way than something you enjoy, which can be said about 90% of games with open worlds. Being Metal Gear the story is already difficult to follow, but in this game it's even harder because having an open world makes it challenging to tie things together in a coherent and linear fashion. There's also a lot of micromanaging stuff to do with your home base and sending soldiers out on missions or researching new shit, all things meant to extend the length of you playing. I'd say it's most definitely worth a play, especially at this point when you can probably find it cheap. I went back to it recently for shits and giggles and was having a really good time

Attached: 1549276330372.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

pretty cool initially and gameplay is very tight
maybe 1/3 in it becomes very tedious with recycled missions and going from point A to B, Afghanistan reminder me way too much of far cry 2, the africa map is better but there is just nothing going on in it outside of the outposts
on PC the infinite heaven mod is a mus have solely for the helicopter skips
>MGO
did anyone ever play this?

>Being Metal Gear the story is already difficult to follow
This was objectively the most simple MGS. I played blind the first time without looking on Yea Forums (because if anyone remembers the whole goddamn catalog was filled with threads about it) and I instantly realized you weren't playing as BB and that Skullface was Zero.
But all that was pointless since the guy just tells you his whole plan in a absurdly boring and long ride.

Absolute madwoman

Attached: 1550564750924.png (358x144, 55K)

>Skullface was Zero

But he literally isn't, he's doing all that to take revenge on Zero, Skullface was a goon sent to cleanup after Big Boss/Naked Snake, a ghostier operator to your Ghost operation in MGS3.

Sort of, but I played MGSV a year and a half after it's launch so I missed a lot of the MGO experience. It was fun, but the only matches I could find where in some eastern hours and I think I kept playing with the same people over and over.

Speaking of Skullface, just rememberes that goddam section hearing him talk nonstop...holy shit what the hell were they thinking? It felt like a ladder moment, kinda like a big loading screen

God tier first half, absolute shit tier second half besides a few decent cutscenes.

thinking of buying this game because it looks like a fuck ton of fun, but I've never /into/ the MGS series before. Will I enjoy it anons?

It was so fucking surreal, with Venom sitting there and watching him talking forever while they're on the back of a fucking jeep, it wasn't even a dialogue - just Skullface going on about nonsense. MGSV was a mistake.

I still haven't beaten missions 45 and 50, fuck that stupid boss fight.

The whole game is about phantoms and body doubles, it's perfectly possible for Zero to want to take Cipher down because of how they went from wanting an unified world to just an extreme Anglo-sphere. Why target specifically English speaking people with the vocal cord parasites? It's fucking obvious it's him.
Even Kojima said he's who you think it is.

just get gud
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0OMatZ1QM

There was also the moment where you're just sitting on a jeep while Sins of the Father starts playing out of nowhere. What in the fuck was that about.

A based game with a lot more going for it than this board will have you believe. Enjoy though dude, I started fresh on pc as well.

Do you think they had Quiet lie on her back while sniping because in her outfit her breasts would have clipped through the ground and looked ridiculous? Or just she wouldn't be able to lay down for long periods of time on her chest?

Attached: cdzku9X.gif (678x422, 811K)

Yea. All I remember was that line that became a meme "I was born in a small village..." shit was all so halfassed

Attached: 2015-10-18_00012.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

user, Cipher and Zero mean the same fucking thing, Zero/Cipher is Major Zero, are you drunk?

Kojima went over the budget just to give them a big fuck you for other project they axed him

I don't know but I want to put my dick in between her tits

Dude metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Zero

Solid gameplay with some bad story choices.
Fulton device is one of the greatest things I've ever used in a game.

That’s definitely dante carver’s face

Are you? the Patriots are also known as Cipher, because of how Zero/Cipher is the guy that pulled the strings.
Ocelot refers the Patriots as Cipher in MGSV too.

She lies on her back while sniping?

I just played through 1-4 for the first time. Do I have to play Peace Walker before MGS5?

>dante carver

he's one handsome black man.

Fulton ruined the game by allowing you to just willy nilly extract anything you wanted instead of taking them to your helicopters

GZ was great because you had to call in the helo and defend it while you loaded prisoners on board.

>Why target specifically English speaking people with the vocal cord parasites?
Because Zero was born in an English-speaking country.

Attached: 5LPWlFo.png (701x394, 313K)

Cipher/Zero is the founder of the fucking Patriots, what the hell did you play?
Major Zero (the major that gave Big Boss orders in MGS3) founded the Patriots that Solid Snake and Ocelot would later bring down.

Skullface hated Zero/Cipher and planned an attack on him specifically (refer to "Attack on Zero"). You missed half of the story, it seems,

Cipher is just a name for Zero though, yeah he created the Patriots. Look up the definition of cipher, it literally means 0.

He literally went into hiding and only assigned missions through proxies. Ocelot literally says this in MGSV.
That's too convenient.

This is what happens when plebs don't play MGS4 because they're afraid of words.

Highly recommended you play PW and also GZ before V. Storylines go all through these games. How did you like 1-4?

15 hours of pointless helicopter rides.

Of course he went into hiding, what did you expect from the boss of a phantom organization? To go and do shit out in the open so he can get sniped in a second? Solid finds him at the end of MGS4 and Big Boss (the OTHER founder of The Patriots) confirms that he's Zero/Cipher and kills him ("It's time to turn him back to zero").

>That's too convenient.
Just come to terms with the fact that the retcons in PW and TPP just weren't thought out very well.

>Just go and infiltrate this place, it's going to be easy! ;^)
>This chapter starring
>QUIET
>The Parasite Chads squad
>A TANK

Oh boi i don't know what to expect now!
What a fucking shitshow.

Did you listen to the truth tapes yet?

The only body double was Venom, and Skullface target English speakers because of Zero and because he was forced to learn the english language after his village got burned.

Also Kojima thinks he's playing some kind of 4D chess, so don't even try to over analyze what he says.

I am such a scrub

To be fair anyone could take any identity in the Metal Gear universe.
Everyone thought Big Boss died in MG1 despite Medic not looking remotely like him.

Really really good starting foundation for an excellent and expansive open world espionage game. Interesting characters and game mechanics.

Take it slow because it never fully blooms. It stops going right as it starts picking up steam. Granted you do still get the great gameplay and mechanics but unfortunately it never really goes much of anywhere after chapter 1.

Major promise. Major letdown

I WAS BORN IN A SMALL VILLAGE

Only good of that was the OST

Attached: img006.jpg (1648x3384, 3.91M)

Because that's a stupid retcon part of TPP.
In MG1 Solid Snake left Big Boss for dead and in MG2 he comes back with a part cybernetic body (specifying it was made by Madran, the doctor responsible for the Snatchers).

There is NO reason for him to be so mutilated in MG2 now that they retconned that shit into the guy from MG1 being a different person.

for fucks sake: get infinite haven and do only main missions first

Alright but what are the nice weapons

what's infinite haven?

>just finished Snake Eater again after 2 years
>so_good.png
>literally just stop in some areas to take in how much is going on with flora/fauna/traps/camo textures in that spot
>boot up Peace Walker because chronology
>play for an hour
>it's not even a game like 1-4, it's just an endless dopamine loop
>turn it off

Anyway, when the FUCK are they going to remake Snake Eater on the fox engine? I know it's never, but I still like to think about it.

Those title cards made my blood boil, holy fuck, they spoiled every pivotal point.

So we agree MGSV plot was shit and it was fucking stupid to make a game based entirely on retconning and fixing such a small detail.
Just say MG1 and MG2 were partly canon.

And everyone thought Venom was BB in MGSV because they looked nearly identical. There's no anyone "taking identites" in MGS, only Venom because of some dumb retcon of why BB survived in MG2 and Ocelot merely pretending to be Liquid unless he gets possessed.

A no-knock raid by XOF operatives on a quiet suburban house.

Attached: 1550735773986.png (990x604, 1.27M)

Only when you notice how much care was put into MGS 1-3 do you realize they will never make it like that again

so should I bail and go replay snake eater? or drop 20 bucks and witness the shitstorm

A mod the fills up the empty open world: patrols, vehicles, enemy variety, etc, instead of a boring open world; there a also many other tweaks.
nexusmods.com/metalgearsolidvtpp/mods/45
youtube.com/watch?v=tM4IyxMm0xY
It goes from 7.5/10 to 9/10

Most of the games after MGS3 were dedicated to giving Big Boss (the new husbando) a new virginity. Big Boss was a scheming piece of shit that loved war, lied and cheated, used Child Soldiers and created a military organization to keep the world under his thumb - he fucked up when he tried to use Solid Snake to test his security level in Outer Haven.

But then Kojima writes MGS3, Naked Snake is a funny guy, he's still going to become the ruthless guy we knew but Kojima wanted to show that even bad people can have their motives and not be just monster, then it gets out of hand and he tries to wash away his sins: it wasn't really him in MG1! He only made Outer Haven because of those poor little soldiers! See? He's killing Zero and hugging Solid now, it's all forgiven!

I hate it, Big Boss was a villain and he should've remained exactly that, he went as far as ruining the big ending for Solid snake, a real hero that wanted peace and got thrown into war every fucking time.

>one chance at a mid-80s Big Boss game with Afghanistan and Africa

>no sniper wolf
>no mention of solidus
>liquid's here for no reason, has no connection to his motives in MGS1
>ocelot almost never in character
>mantis is here for no reason
>zero as voice recordings

Why are we still here?

ACTUAL REMAKES WHEN? I would gladly pay for a nice remake of SNAKE EATER that looks as good as the PachinkoSlot footage. What the fuck is taking Konami so long to figure this out? They'd redeem themselves for their fuckups like Survive and the pachislot garbage.

Attached: 1468600407059.jpg (1920x2160, 420K)

get it on pc and use the mod; I, as long time fan and was full on hype, if I played main missions only and used the mod I'd be happy as the last game (not fulfilled tough).

About 5 hours of fun in a 100 hours game.

He also exaggerated too much on the anti-war shit.
Everything in MG1 and MG2 suggests Venom was just as bad as the real Big Boss and yet Ocelot is constantly telling you should feel bad for killing some soviet retard.

>konami invests in remaking like 40% of the cutscenes anyway
>konami invests in MGSu
Maybe their just sadistic faggots desu. Like I don't even want it like a Zelda remake with improvements and (((improvements))). Just take the game that already exists, and make the textures sharper and the mouth movement less shitty.

>mantis is here for no reason

>No Solid, i lied when i told you i was alone all this time and that i never used my power to help someone worthy, let me tell you of that time i met Liquid as a kid in Africa and we bonded together after this disfigured man saved me and i helped him drive this super advanced Gundam against a man that looked suspiciosly like you-

its happening one day, I guarantee it.

good controls do not equal good gameplay

Everybody, watch these
youtube.com/watch?v=lYX1I3qmqoo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfyz-JNY9AY
youtube.com/watch?v=q3C-rE-Y3_o
There are also custom side-ops and much more, just make sure you check all the options and installed everything at beginning , it'll be an infinite (pardon the pun) better experience than the vanilla.

>Oh yeah i made REX because it loved anime and wanted to build a giant robot

>But did i tell you that my dad built a robot that looked a million times more like my japanese anime 10 years before Gundam even aired?

Knowing Konami they recycle everything and they already have the models from the Pachinko so it's very possible we'll get some kind of a remake.

>1-PW all have proper weapon name licensing
>V runs out of money for that
>buy the licenses for shitloads of 80s songs you will never listen to in the game
What the fuck was kojima thinking?

>You will never listen to in the game
wait really?

Why the fuck would I ever turn on Kids in America in the game?

Survive was Konamis attempt at killing MGS so the fans would stfu. They know they can't make a decent MGS game (even a fucking remake) with Kojima-san on board

can I recruit child Soldiers?
if so, that sounds like the perfect song to listen to

>Hey Snake did I tell you about that one time Zero brainwashed a soldier of mine to keep me alive from someone who's name was erased from existence, and despite all that I created an opposition?
>Also, did I forgot to mention the first time you "killed" me was actually that brainwashed soldier?

I just don't get it though. I mean Kojima is gone, Konami owns the assets and fox engine. They could finally show and prove they could pull off the remake without Kojima. If they do it they win fans back and have bragging rights to say hey we did it ourselves

Oh man, OP. This game is gonna devastate you.

with disappointment or depression? because after MGS3 and 4 I think I am ready for both

I liked MANEATER as a nice casual runaround song.

Both. I didn't thought I could be more disappointed after MGS4, but Kojima proved me wrong.

I really loved all the songs, they were all good.

Does the game at least have some depressing moments?

Certainly disappointment. It's inevitable. I thought I understood before I got into the series a couple years ago, but you will eventually hit the limits of the game and then it hits you.

That said, there are still enjoyable aspects of it. It involves real life geopolitics of the in-game regions more so than previous games have involved their political references. I'm a /pol/tard so I eat that shit up. There is also a character in the cassette tapes who has some of the best writing in the series in terms of emotional impact.

But the sum total of the game will not be a very fulfilling experience.

There were 2 or 3 I think but I don't want to spoil for OP

In Chapter 2 yeah.

heartbreak

I should state that it's not a depressing moment, but rather a prolonged period of time as you progress the story involving several moments in rapid succession. Pretty fitting for a game as incomplete as this.

All their talent is gone, they abused the staff and now they're just a soccer studio.

Peace Walker is meant to be a handheld game and it really shows. It’s meant to be pick up and play. It’s really a goddamn shame TPP wasn’t just Peace Walker expanded, at least I got to walk around the platforms like I always wanted for the PSP... it didn’t even have the Zadornov hide and seek levels of secrets, just some left over shit from PT that went nowhere.

Potential for vidya Kino leading to the biggest blueballing in VG history

Fun gameplay, make sure you turn off the batman vision UI in the options menu.Also guns are for pussies, knock out enemies by strangling them.

>he doesn’t just straight up cycle through outposts and shoot people with slug shotguns and revolvers while blood drips out from your ear after listening to Maneater for three hours full blast

>not taking out enemies exclusively with the 6 million dollar man punch

Attached: chris-cuomo-photo.png (384x341, 204K)

peacewalker > portable ops
FUCK dragging people one by one

It's a meme but I really wish MGS5 (not V) was just like GZ but like 12 other levels. It was just focused on action without the gay operations base-building shit. It's kind of distracting how I'm constantly incentivized to keep enemies alive even though the character is supposed to be an international war criminal.

Holy shit you just made me remember why I still haven’t finished the game. FUCK dragging people one by one, that shitty pseudo MGS3 control scheme but with one stick made me gag. The character switching too.
I actually agree you, I may be able to walk around on the platforms but that’s really all of it. The only platform worth visiting is Medbay anyway unless you want to see the dude weed basement more than once.
The whole Fulton thing made sense though, you are trying to recover from a huge loss so you need as much help as you can get. I just go full demon snake to people I can’t find a use for anyway.

Big boss did nothing wrong

An incomplete game.

why is Konami such a piece of shit

>he didn't infiltrate and cause chaos to kids in America followed by rebel yell
pleb

Why is the man on fire Volgin? I liked the angle Kojima was going with Venom hallucinating from digoxin (it's a side effect) and having brain injuries that would confuse his perception of red/white and such.

But, he reappears, we capture his corpse and I get confused how he become volgin. It just seems so out of place like we were supposed to have some kind of boss fight or something.

yes stop listening to these idiots

OP fucking get out of this thread, nobody is bothering to spoiler shit. And besides play the game how you want come up with your own opinion.

That's the real phantom pain. Breaking down walls here.

Fine. If I wanted to then I'd put it on my phone's speaker. I'd rather have to do that if it meant A FUCKING AK GETS CALLED AN AK instead of SV-76 or whatever it was.

>Skullface was Zero
THEN WHO THE FUCK IS THIS OLD FART ANYWAY?

Attached: MGS4ZeroPP.png (350x279, 142K)

Does the punch permanently knock people out though?I thought it knocks them out but for a really short time.

Kek

Based and 80's pilled.

SKULLFACE WAS SKULLFACE AND THAT BLOKE IS ZERO AKA THE DUDE THAT LIKES JAMES BOND IN MGS3 AKA MAJOR TOM AKA MAJOR ZERO JFC PEOPLE IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT

No but it's fucking fun.

1-3 blew my fucking mind. Especially 2. I don't understand why it gets a bad rep.
4 started out great but quickly turned into a chore.

Tis a rhetorical question, user. ;D

It actually is pretty hard, I always forget the details of the series. It gets confusing easily and there's so much. We really are all Big Boss and also Skull Face. Nanomachines son.

youtu.be/A9JV0EvCkMI

If you use the blast arm it's permanent

Attached: Shiteating grin.gif (280x280, 1.93M)

Based. MGS2 gets a lot of unwarranted hate yeah, but it's also the highest rated entry sitting at 96 so go figure. That's my favorite game of all time, they're all great though.

2 is a great Metal Gear game but it was ultimately shunned because half the game you played as the pussy version of Raiden.

Attached: b25.png (800x700, 1.07M)

Not him, but the only real problems with 2 are the samey environment of the Big Shell, and the general lack of decent characters except for Solidus. Foxhound > Dead Cell

Big shell isn't samey at all though, every single strut is completely different and unique. The game isn't even that long, it's a very tight experience. Even the walkways are all unique, Arsenal gear is also totally different, the only thing samey about big shell is the color scheme. Other than that I don't see it. Also Solid snake is great in 2, Raiden is a good character, Ocelot at his best not an inexperienced boy like in 3, Emma and Otacon have an absolute tear jerker at the end it gets me every time, even Rose's dynamic with Raiden is largely underplayed in my opinion.

Oh and don't let me forget Ames and the President, they may only have one conversation each but damn they're enjoyable and equally ramp up the plot to it's eventual climax in Arsenal Gear. God I love that fucking game, to be fair though I just replayed it recently and every time I replay 2 or 3 I think the last one I played is my favorite.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: 1550644448376.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Attached: 1550146247561.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

I managed to play it for 50 hours with barely doing the story. Just grinding out missions cause it was fun. I dont even think I got the part 2.

As others have said it's weird. Gameplay wise its pretty open ended. You can do so much nonsense and go through things in so many ways. It's like BotW but more focused on stealth and combat and a different slew of tools obviously.

But the story is barely there and there are so many things that the game doesnt use properly with it's own mechanics, it feels like it could have been perfect but it kinda settles into being a really strong 7 or 8 out of 10 depending on how you perceive it.

Attached: 1550645213361.jpg (160x314, 4K)

If you enjoy stealth games at all, yea. Its cheap for sure and definitely fun. I've literally only played Twin Snakes on the gamecube and some of 3 and had a ton of fun with V.

Don't hang yourself yet user, watch this clip then proceed

Attached: KONAMI NEW MGS LEAK!!!!!!!!!.webm (842x480, 2.94M)

Bluepoint is working on the mgs1 remake god bless

Comedy gold even though it's probably edited.

>PACHISLOT

Attached: Jeffries ahhhhh twin peaks david bowie.png (741x780, 763K)

>Survive 2
>Shadow Moses
>P-PACHISLOT

Attached: thumb_this-is-what-happens-when-you-feed-your-dogs-chocolate-31949557.png (200x269, 43K)

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

>put I like mgs2 for mgs3
>snake is wearing a raiden mask

I just realized this only happens when you select that option, I recently watched the intro with a buddy who selected "it's my first" and there is no mask. I wonder if you can get the mask for raikov without this.

Virtual mission?

In my opinion MGS4 had better control/gunplay but V has a lot of fun tools and gimmicks.

I don't know why budget would ever be a concern on a title with Kojima attached to it. His name is a license to print money, and it's not like Konami had any other heavy hitters warming the bench.

God I hope one day kojima just tells all and just what happened with MGSV. Maybe in 10 or 20 years when he's an old man.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g&t=0s&index=14&list=PLkvY5qwO1U5oZ8eDYRRm2LR2IrdxMUDyM
>We passed upon the stair
>We spoke of was and when
>Although I wasn't there
>He said I was his friend

>ZOE 3 never ever

Attached: 1549136873320.jpg (640x360, 30K)

It's pretty appalling now many names Konami has locked up right now.

>konami making hand over fist with soccer and baseball games
Who is buying this? I thought EA owned the sports scene. And 2k. No way it's Americans buying those games.

>ZOE
>MGS
>Silent Hill
>Castlevania
and after all this people still think konami aren't primarily to blame for whatever went down with MGSV

>he thinks those are all original
I think I found the final boss of turbozoomers

Sleep grenades are your friend dawg.

People are just epic memeing having a fun time shitposting when they say otherwise. Around that time konami got a new president and it's clear he wanted to move around from these bug budget AAA games. Japan just happens to be very toxic when it comes to business, they're even worse than America from what I've heard. Mobile games, sports games, pachinko are making them billions.

I could think of a few scenarios where we get more games we want. If the Metal Gear movie ends up being a hit (fat chance I know) then there is a big reason to make some more games with that, they could also contract bluepoint to make a remake, or they could just rent out their liscences.

Is the name meta commentary about the pain of a good sequel we clearly are missing?

lel

>His name is a license to print money
Print not as much money as other shit. He wasn't removed because he wasn't good. He was removed because it wasn't pure profit and didn't come often enough. Shareholders, etc.

>Survive 2

Every time

PES used to be huge but it has been losing blood continuously for years, barely anyone plays it anymore since FIFA is more appealing to normies and better in terms of game mechanics including shit like lootboxes.I don't know about baseball games though.

Is the game grindy?
Can I play the game for 15 hours and see everything?

How the fuck did Mosquito take over Mother Base while Ocelot was there?

If you're good enough. Strictly speaking, if I recall correctly, the only absolutely mandatory item is the fulton upgrade that allows you to fulton large objects, since it's vital to one of the missions, beyond that, you can theoretically beat the game using nothing but what the game gives you at the start so long as you're skilled.

The duality of man

Why the fuck wouldn't you?

You didn't listen to Take on Me either???

A shitty unfinished game that slaps it's dick in MGS fans faces. The gameplay is pretty fun though if you enjoy empty deserts. Couldn't even give us a real indoor area.

This. It's was the biggest disappointment in my life but I can't hate it because it's actually a good game

no it's not
it's a grindy modern AAA game with no difficulty

>ground zeroes was good
>phantom pain literally shit into my mouth and told me this is good

FUCK KONAMI AND KOJIMA

>halfway through phantom pain development konami said fuck it slot machines are the future

I fucking hate this world.

Some of the best gameplay and game technology in a long time, but with a crap story and absolutely disgustingly boring side missions.

Attached: 20161128194749_1.jpg (1680x1050, 206K)