He is a good showman, but he didn't make games. Why should we care?

He is a good showman, but he didn't make games. Why should we care?

Attached: reggie.jpg (188x268, 6K)

because his body was ready

Attached: reggie.jpg (753x855, 433K)

you shoudlnt

I personally don't give a shit, but he did make some E3s and directs fun, I'll give him that.

I want him gone, He's disgusting to look at.

Im gonna miss that goblin faced son of a bitch

Attached: njzPuC8e4kZNE3WW.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

He's a pretty good brand hypeman. Fun dude.

He wasn't a soulless CEO

You don't have to care. That's the beauty of life.

Because he’s a good showman and entertainer. He’s good at what he does and makes memorable reveals for big things. Also he’s a great speaker and not cringe like other speakers.

Disgusting nigger mutt that ruined Nintendo and hired pedophiles. Fuck him.

>and not cringe like other speakers.

I always wonder how he managed that.

I don't get people acting like this is such a huge news story. Like, losing Iwata was a big deal but this is just a figurehead. I don't want to say he was just a charismatic face for public relations but I really doubt anything he did during his tenure is drastically different from what any other president of the NA branch woulda done.

No real reason. I find the cult of personality to be weird. He was a business man that worked for nintendo. End of story. If the diced rolled differently, he would have been an executive at EA or activison and pple would have given him shit.

Why are you toddlers so fucking autistic?

Attached: Crying nintendronę.webm (848x604, 2.99M)

You realize NoA is almost entirely marketing right? If he got you hyped to see a direct or what Nintendo had at E3, then he was doing his job perfectly.

I must inhabit some bizarro universe from you guys. He made me cringe worse than pretty much everyone other than the guy who made Unravel.

Howard Lincoln says hi

He acts his age and seems to have good social skills and a sense of humor. A mature entertainer who acts their age is much preferable to that old ass dude still trying to act young and fit in.

Im kind of mad at myself for staying up so late last night that I ended up sleeping through all this,the shitposting must have been amazing

>the new President's name is BOWSER

What did Nintendo mean by this?

>He made me cringe worse than pretty much everyone other than the guy who made Unravel.

I dunno what to tell you man. Compared to all the guys who did presentations for MS and Sony and third party developers, and pic related, Reggie came off as down right folksy.

Attached: Rewinding-E3-Highlights-from-the-Electronic-Entertainment-Expo-Cammie-Dunaway.gif (600x336, 76K)

Because he's cool guy, do you need anymore reason to like him?

Because Yea Forums doesn't like games.

>he didn't make any games
Yeah, because he's a marketing/pr guy and not a developer???????

In the beginnings he was a little uneasy and somewhat cringey on stage
>My name’s Reggie, I’m about kicking ass, I’m about taking names, and we’re about making games
But he’s obviously grown since then and is now a much more pleasant speaker whenever he has the show floor

This. He was an amusing figurehead.

You're all monsters

He was cool I guess. I mean I don't really care? He was fun to listen to? Whatever.

Attached: MtBrV.jpg (449x642, 47K)

>Y-you're all monsters!
what's the matter, sonegro? run out of insults? you gonna go back to wojak posting like usual? :^)

He actually played games.

The irony in this post.

> Sonygroes still seething that nobody gives a fuck about their games despite all of those meaningless GOTY awards
Based Nintendo

>meaningless
It's okay when pretendo does it